Page 436 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 3363864264314344354364374384414464865369361436 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,720 of 37765

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

Blog Entries
    My intensive research has shown that they stick them up their butt

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Insert Diarrhea joke here.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I swear to god you guys if you come in here to my thread and meme the whole joint up then turn around and get it shut down for having too many memes I'm gonna be so mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    That said, the cure's worse than the disease at this point, so closing the thread until news appears.
    Poor Mcjon. :/

Blog Entries
    They better shut down that other goddamn thread too that's all I'm saying. If mine gets shut down and TomPen94's ends up as the defacto official Tsukihime Remake thread I'm going to kill myself.

Bridgeburner is the one to blame.

Blog Entries
    The Tsukihime Remake thread was a symbol of hope. Just by existing, the forum as a whole was showing its faith that there would one day be a reason to post in it. Closing it down means we've given up. The world wins. We can't even joke about how the Remake will never exist, now, because we truly believe it.

It's ok, Mcjon. No more sadness. Only Bloodborne.

Blog Entries
    Much as I'd like to slap warnings on everyone who makes terrible posts, and keep the thread open, "being dull, unoriginal and unfunny" isn't yet an offence for which I can punish people. (I'm working on it, believe me).
    Until that happens, the general users who don't want threads closed because they're completely directionless have got to help out. Tell the memers to shut up and post better, or provide some direction to the thread yourselves. That I judged there wasn't any real way for good posters to give the thread direction, with the amount we know about the Tsuki Remake and the likely prospects of any news about it in the forseeable future, was the reason I closed the thread.

Meanwhile, this is also not a place for discussion of either the Remake or chat about the state of the forums. Please take it to Seventh if you want to continue.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Meanwhile, this is also not a place for discussion of either the Remake
    Why?

- - - Updated - - -

That is to say, why not talk about miscellaneous thoughts on Type-Moon things that don't warrant a bump on their own threads in the Type-Moon miscellaneous thoughts thread.

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ukihime-remake

I guess it can be taken to there unless Seika wants to lock that too nanodesupoi. I'm hoping it gets locked if we're going to eliminate Remake discussion from GD nanodesupoi.

Blog Entries
    Do you have anything productive to say about the Remake, then?

We're not interested in this, even momentarily, becoming an outpost of the old thread, with the same rubbish going on. Nor is it the venue for discussion of that thread, being the Type-Moon Thoughts thread. If there are good posts to be made then, yes, please do write them.
    Last edited by Seika; March 30th, 2015 at 10:56 AM.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

OK, so we can have productive discussions about the Remake in this thread if we want to. Thanks for the clarification.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    The important part is that it doesn't just turn into a shitpost outlet.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    We have a thread for that, even.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What do you think are the Origins for the Tsuki cast?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

MEoDP are awesome, unless they're looking at you. beautyandnotthebeast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Would Roa's method of reincarnation affect his Origin due to the effect it has on his soul and existence.
    So what there be a diference between the original Roa's Origin and the Roa of Tsukihime, plus incarnations 2 to 17.
    And what about his host's Origin's. Has Roa reincarnating into them affected their Origin's and has Roa's hosts affected his Origin.
    And what if both Roa and his Host's Origin where awakened, especially if they where particularly different.
    Last edited by beautyandnotthebeast; March 30th, 2015 at 11:36 AM.
    If the question is Tsukihime vs Fate, what is the answer.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Shiki: hunter (bc of his inversion impulse)
    CAPSLOCK: Life (his mystic eyes of life perseption)
    Arihiko: Abnomal
    Satsuki: gain without loss —> loss without gain
    Akiha: freezing?
    ciel: curry
    Arcueid: Shiki's waifu
    hisui: housework
    kohaku: plants
    tokie: she-devil
    roa: ??? —> reincarnation
    nero: ??? —> chaos/Genesis

Did I forget anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by beautyandnotthebeast View Post
    *snip*
    I would say since origin has to do with the soul, the controlling sou's origin is the driving force. Or they mix.

*opens TYPE-MOON's official site on a different tab*
    Only 24 or so more hours to go...
    *waits*
    !すでのな

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What's happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

MEoDP are awesome, unless they're looking at you. beautyandnotthebeast's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haseo Nanaya View Post
    I would say since origin has to do with the soul, the controlling sou's origin is the driving force. Or they mix.
    Maybe, but if they were two different Origins then they would either cancel each other out to a extent or threaten both Roa and his host as they are pulled in different directions.
    If Roa reincarnated into Darnic, who also changed his soul, now that would be interesting.
    If the question is Tsukihime vs Fate, what is the answer.