Page 1387 of 1423 FirstFirst ... 38788712871337137713821385138613871388138913921397 ... LastLast
Results 27,721 to 27,740 of 28450

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

  1. #27721
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Considering Shirou never met his dad and Rin had a pretty good idea of what Tokiomi was (or the ideal he was trying to live up to, at any rate) I'm not sure how that's even a question.
    Okay, perhaps "dad" was a bit much for me to say for Kiritsugu. Perhaps I should've said "old man" in his case?

    Alright, who do you guys think is more ignorant about their respective old man or father's traits? Shirou? Or Rin?
    Last edited by warellis; January 11th, 2019 at 10:36 PM.

  2. #27722
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six pinetree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,456
    US Friend Code
    326,832,196
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    We don't really know much of pre-fire Shirou do we
    And thank god for that.

  3. #27723
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six forumghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,883
    JP Friend Code
    697363510
    I mean we know he was Capsaba Shirou.

  4. #27724
    Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,678
    Blog Entries
    20
    Pretty sure anything we learn about prefire Shirou would just have painted him as an extremely ordinary 7 year old boy.

  5. #27725
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Pretty sure anything we learn about prefire Shirou would just have painted him as an extremely ordinary 7 year old boy.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean we know he was Capsaba Shirou.
    And apparently still is Capsaba Shirou when older. Oh and also somehow a romcom protagonist as well it seems.

  6. #27726
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,345
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    We don't really know much of pre-fire Shirou do we
    he had red hair

  7. #27727
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Asunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,241
    JP Friend Code
    574132069


    Also even back then, he knew that Kirei was his nemesis.
    FGO:574132069/Asunder (Support: Chibi [Level:Maxxed])

  8. #27728
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    11,745
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Why did it happen?
    I went to bed, closed my eyes, and said good night… but in the next instant, my world turned red.

    It's hot.

    My mom woke me up before the loud noises did.
    It was bright even though it was night-time.
    My dad held me as he ran through the burning hallway.

    It's painful.

    I heard my mom's voice behind us.
    My dad told me I should be fine by myself.
    He patted my head and told me to wait here.
    I nodded and did as I was told.

    It hurts.

    It wasn't much different outside.
    My eyes were hurting because everything was red.
    That's why I closed them and ran. I wanted to go to a place that wasn't hot.
    When I looked back, my house was no longer there.
    I probably got punished because I didn't do as I was told to.

    My eyes hurt.

    I cried as I walked.
    I had to go back to my house and wait.
    But I didn't know where my house was anymore.
    I raised my head which I'd kept hidden with my hands until now.

    AndI finally confronted the scene.


    It's probably just manga original filler, but I thought it was pretty cool how the HF manga did a 1:1 of this part.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Okay, perhaps "dad" was a bit much for me to say for Kiritsugu. Perhaps I should've said "old man" in his case?

    Alright, who do you guys think is more ignorant about their respective old man or father's traits? Shirou? Or Rin?
    Shirou didn't know anything about his at all beside that he was a wizard.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  9. #27729
    Arthurian Otaku Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    4,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post


    Also even back then, he knew that Kirei was his nemesis.
    And yet despite being in two different Kamen Rider shows, Jouji Nakata was not a villain in either of them. :/

  10. #27730
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293

  11. #27731
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Why did it happen?
    I went to bed, closed my eyes, and said good night… but in the next instant, my world turned red.

    It's hot.

    My mom woke me up before the loud noises did.
    It was bright even though it was night-time.
    My dad held me as he ran through the burning hallway.

    It's painful.

    I heard my mom's voice behind us.
    My dad told me I should be fine by myself.
    He patted my head and told me to wait here.
    I nodded and did as I was told.

    It hurts.

    It wasn't much different outside.
    My eyes were hurting because everything was red.
    That's why I closed them and ran. I wanted to go to a place that wasn't hot.
    When I looked back, my house was no longer there.
    I probably got punished because I didn't do as I was told to.

    My eyes hurt.

    I cried as I walked.
    I had to go back to my house and wait.
    But I didn't know where my house was anymore.
    I raised my head which I'd kept hidden with my hands until now.

    AndI finally confronted the scene.

    Should have read that manga.

    Also, welp, Shirou's mom is hot.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  12. #27732
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,211
    Where in HF is that part about his parents and the fire?

  13. #27733
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Also, welp, Shirou's mom is hot.
    T-tobias?

  14. #27734
    Taiga is hot though.

    True facts.

  15. #27735
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
    T-tobias?
    If my post gets swarmed with puns, then it will be Tobias running my account.

    by the way, if a child doesn’t take a nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  16. #27736
    A child is always guilty. Never are they not guilty.

    The fucks.

  17. #27737
    Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,136
    Blog Entries
    6
    Yep, that is one of the mods doing it to my account.

    Admin rights too strong.
    Not dealing with it...

    Why even try?


    This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

  18. #27738
    Arthurian Otaku Skull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Kernow
    Posts
    4,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Taiga is hot though.
    True facts.
    Mmhmm.


  19. #27739
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    40,083
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    Yep, that is one of the mods doing it to my account.

    Admin rights too strong.
    I couldn’t resist. You lobbed it over the plate for me!

    seriously though I’ll take it down if it bothers you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

  20. #27740
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    11,745
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Where in HF is that part about his parents and the fire?
    https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/Update%20270/
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •