Page 1063 of 1889 FirstFirst ... 635639631013105310581061106210631064106510681073111311631563 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,260 of 37765

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It says iirc that Sakura's body won't hold without letting the magical energy out periodically, and Shirou will go back to like before (so comatose I guess)

Does sound pretty "fuck or die" or at least "fuck or serious side effects"

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries

It's only like 3 months more now, but Summer (C92) can't get here fast enough.

I'm not opposed to 2D retro gameplay, but I really wish they had the same game engine as Trails in the Sky/Zero & Azure. the latter in particular would make the background world look so great with those shining pyramids.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Their health issues are one thing, but it's the power dynamic that really makes things unhealthy. If you're literally dependent on your partner to survive, then that's not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It says iirc that Sakura's body won't hold without letting the magical energy out periodically, and Shirou will go back to like before (so comatose I guess)

Does sound pretty "fuck or die" or at least "fuck or serious side effects"
    It's Nasu being Nasu there. We don't know the details. How long is periodically? What does it mean he'll go back to what he was before.

Sakura isn't chaining Shirou to the house or worrying he'll stop functioning randomly out on the street if she doesn't fuck him, so the audience can assume that despite the circumstances, they are working it out.
    They aren't chained to the hip together, they still very much seem to have their own lives, they would have pointed things out if they were shackled beyond , "yeah, I think we do it too much".

There is also the implication that Shirou only got used to the body fairly recently, so it seems more a thing of, "it's hard now, but we'll figure it out". Shirou even turned down a new body when asked, so it seems he's not stressing too hard there.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I mean, if you want to go even further and say Medusa being around is the metaphorical gun to his head, then okay, but I kinda doubt it's anywhere as sinister as you're making it.
    Oh, you misunderstand me, I'm not saying that is the author's or the text's intent; I'm only noting some of the (probably unintended) implications.

Blog Entries
    Yeah there's just no actually healthy way for shirou and Sakura to be together sorry dude
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Unrelated topic

I just found an Anime , Zero no tsukaima. A young mage girl who assist to a harry poteresque magic academy summoned a regular human japanese guy as her familiar. When she try to explain to him he is somethingl ike her servant now and they have a pact, the guy says..oh yeah, i saw something like that in an Anime series. Fate anyone ?

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Hill of Swords flashbacks.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It's actually Isekai + Magic Harem High School.

- - - Updated - - -

So a fairly different beast than Fate.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh, both ZnT and Fate came out in 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Can't both Shirou and Sakura find ways of dealing with their mana problems without each other? Their current ways of doing it, is just more convenient and enjoyable.

im not sayin its plagiarism or something, but when that Saito guy said he saw something similar in a romantice anime series i just chuckled

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Can't both Shirou and Sakura find ways of dealing with their mana problems without each other? Their current ways of doing it, is just more convenient and enjoyable.
    I guess they could have one of those relationships. Sakura's too clingy to allow it, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

No, she must stay forever unnoticed by senpai. It's the safest way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Even disregarding the disturbing levels of physical co-dependency they have, the emotional dependency is really concerning. Like, seriously, in the Geas End Shirou just goes "lol I has nothing to live for now, I don't even care any more". and then there's the HF Normal End where Sakura turns into a crazy cat lady living in her dead teenage crush's house forever.

Them getting together actually somehow makes them more broken people. Like, how is that even possible?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Isn't that less them getting together and more them getting together and then being completely helpless as the other dies soon after? Even in the best of cases such a thing would seriously mess someone up.

JP Friend Code
    Isn't that less them getting together and more them getting together and then being completely helpless as the other dies soon after? Even in the best of cases such a thing would seriously mess someone up.
    Sakura was still sitting around in Sempai's house waiting for him to come home when she died of old age waiting for him to come back to her.

There's Grief, and then there's Psychosis.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Isn't that less them getting together and more them getting together and then being completely helpless as the other dies soon after?
    Imagine if right after the True End Shirou gets hit by a truck while trying to save some kid, Prologue to an Isekai Light Novel-style.

All his hard work immediately goes down the tubes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

JP Friend Code
    Imagine if, right after the True End, Shirou gets hit by truck while trying to save some kid, Prologue to an Isekai Light Novel-style.

All his hard work immediately goes down the tubes.
    Dammit Truck-kun!

(I mean, it's not an issue since post-HF Shirou would leave the kid to get hit, because he has to live for Sakura to be saved, but still.)

I really hope UFO willl go for True , and animate it beautifully, even with extra material like they did with UBW. It will be fun to see Sakura haters triggered

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Dammit Truck-kun!

(I mean, it's not an issue since post-HF Shirou would leave the kid to get hit, because he has to live for Sakura to be saved, but still.)
    He just gets randomly run down by a bus, then. It's funnier cuz that way his death is even more pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

wow i really fail to see why see a girl who never had any voice in what happened to her since the foruth war, and was tortured by ten years , being happy for once is such a tragedy for some people