Page 1256 of 1256 FirstFirst ... 2567561156120612461251125412551256
Results 25,101 to 25,104 of 25104

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by SeiKeo View Post
    Then post about that, instead of the sick gains
    Sick gains is to reply to firemountain questioning the MC's capabilities in combat, and part of those are also from the fact that the MC has a very Shirou-like personality where he/she keep charging into trouble and caring for others and alot of times I don't even get an option to stop it from happening.

And the perspectives and viewpoints changes are all in the story itself, from how he/she view the situations in both part 1 and part 2 to how he/she deals with moral choices, especially in the recent chapters, which I don't have the time to write an essay about. If the guy wants details, he can wait till those parts reach NA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Guda is definitely still a self insert lol

Hakuno has his own motivations and stuff but he is also a self insert character
    By your definition all MCs in the Fate series are self inserts.

JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

US Friend Code
    I didn't give a definition though, I just said Hakuno is still a self insert despite having his own motivations

JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Once a character got their own personality and started making choices of dumb shit I cannot control which annoys me to no end, that character is no longer self insert to me, because I can no longer insert myself into the story through that character and relate to that character on a level I feel comfortable. And from that criteria, Guda and Hakuno are their own thing to me now, especially after Extella and the detective event in FGO. That's all I have to say. You might feel different tho so that's fine.

JP FGO Main account
    JP FGO Sub account

Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    What personality and viewpoints though?

Other than go with the flow and offer funny reactions every now and then, I can't think of any character trait that distinguishes Guda as a person. Hakuno had the same issues, but a)they were easier to justify given that they started as a blank slate and b) they got better over time, mostly thanks to their internal monologues. What choices gas Guda ever made?