Page 1336 of 1890 FirstFirst ... 33683612361286132613311334133513361337133813411346138614361836 ... LastLast
Results 26,701 to 26,720 of 37795

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

ok, here is the strange fake line that makes me think Gil is hiding something we may not know about yet (also, doesnt he have an ??????? NP in SF?)

But, the object had too bizarre a silhouette to be called a simple dagger. It looked very similar
    to Gilgamesh’s summoning catalyst used by the magus that Tiné had eliminated earlier.
    “A key… sword?” Tiné murmured without thinking.
    Gilgamesh haughtily replied, “Do not speak of this in the same terms as the key in the hands
    of that clown.”
    Grasping the key-sword, Gilgamesh turned its tip skyward.
    “This is something like a contract I bound myself, given form.”
    His tone seemed bored, but his expression contained a hint of joy.
    “Pay attention, Tiné. And show me your proof.”

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    There is no need for Gil to fuse with anyone, because he already is a God, or Two-halves one. The thing is though Gil not accepting his heritage doesn’t lower his power, because that isn’t the source of his power. Gil’s strength comes only from one place, himself. Gilgamesh at his true strength isn’t him borrowing the power of any god, it’s him using his abilities to the fullest he can be. As someone who is the model for all Heroes, who sees through everything, who is more God then human. As the strongest Heroic Spirit, that’s where his abilities lie. I mean his Mystic Code isn’t him getting a new outfit like the rest of them, it’s literally him going serious.

- - - Updated - - -

That talk of a a Primordial form is a reference of how he refuses to go full power ever even if that ours lead to his death, only in certain circumstances does he decide to go all out like he did in a whim in HA and in CCC for Hakuno. The other time he did it was when they fought Tiamat.
    yeah, my bad. i thought BB had said it at the end of the fight, but it was at the start

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    ok, here is the strange fake line that makes me think Gil is hiding something we may not know about yet (also, doesnt he have an ??????? NP in SF?)

But, the object had too bizarre a silhouette to be called a simple dagger. It looked very similar
    to Gilgamesh’s summoning catalyst used by the magus that Tiné had eliminated earlier.
    “A key… sword?” Tiné murmured without thinking.
    Gilgamesh haughtily replied, “Do not speak of this in the same terms as the key in the hands
    of that clown.”
    Grasping the key-sword, Gilgamesh turned its tip skyward.
    “This is something like a contract I bound myself, given form.”
    His tone seemed bored, but his expression contained a hint of joy.
    “Pay attention, Tiné. And show me your proof.”
    mate the thing he has their is Babilu, the key to his treasury. The motions he’s doing, it’s something we saw him do before, it’s him pulling out Ea. Remember that scene in Zero with the big set up of him pulling out Ea, he pulled out that sword first, unlocked something so that he can take it out. That’s the contract he put himself under.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

i am aware of what he is doing, but using that sentence to reffer to just taking out the sword out of the vault is a really weird way to say it, so it makes me wonder if there is some facet to the Gate of Babylon that we dont know about yet and how it might relate to that ????? Np

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What ??????? Np

What are you talking about
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    What ??????? Np

What are you talking about
    Gil's stat page in has an NP that's blanked out.

Though of course there's always the possibility it being Sha Naqba Imuru

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i bet it's Enkidu
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I mean would anyone really be surprised if it's revealed that Gil has a secret ssj37 mode that he never uses because it was power given to him by the Gods or something?

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I mean would anyone really be surprised if it's revealed that Gil has a secret ssj37 mode that he never uses because it was power given to him by the Gods or something?

i wouldnt

and we know enkidu is much strongerb than Gil because he gave up much of his power before meeting him, so i would expect Nasu to balance this power gap by saying that Gil has a final form

JP Friend Code
    hence why he also said that he would rather die than use this mysterious ability, but if my understanding of the scene is correct, BB was surprised at his level of power being at her level, but this was quite into the fight itself and near the end of it, implying that even though he fought her with the MMC since the start, now he was going over that level.
    BB is surprised that Nero, Nameless, Tamamo are at her level too. Why are people keep forgetting that the game has 4 playable servants and only focus on Gil thinking he is more special?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I mean his Mystic Code isn’t him getting a new outfit like the rest of them, it’s literally him going serious.
    It's still a new outfit. Because that outfit is installed with the origin cheat code to allow him to modify his stats as will and block BB's event manipulation. Without that special cheat code he can wear that outfit and still lose to BB. Remember that not just him but every servant got the cheat code. It looking the same as his serious outfit does not change the fact that he got power up like the rest.

i wouldnt

and we know enkidu is much strongerb than Gil because he gave up much of his power before meeting him, so i would expect Nasu to balance this power gap by saying that Gil has a final form
    Where exactly are you getting this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    BB is surprised that Nero, Nameless, Tamamo are at her level too. Why are people keep forgetting that the game has 4 playable servants and only focus on Gil thinking he is more special?
    Because tsukinoura didn’t translate the Nero, Nameless, and Tamamo routes 😂

Cue Reiu crying from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Where exactly are you getting this?
    enkidu backstory

Blog Entries
    enkidu gained intellect at the cost of power, yes, but having a brain instead of being a brainless feral animal is a form of power in and of itself

its not giving up power so much as trading off on kind of power over another

The mud puppet, ignorant of mankind, slowly allowed their form to approximate that of a human, which seemed to become that of the beautiful harlot sharing their food and bed with them, as if attempting to assume her beauty. Enkidu made her paradoxical beauty their own, losing much of their strength and divinity, though still retaining levels of both far above that of humanity, in exchange for wisdom and reason.[2][5]

that and Faldeus saying that berserker enkidu would have been as strong as a god

Blog Entries
    that just reinforces my point

- - - Updated - - -

its doubtful which is stronger, a feral brute animal or a weaker one but in possession of soul and intellect

but if just being top physical absolute means being most powerful,
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansa
    the Holy Grail War would be a scramble to summon Berserker."
    again, its not giving up power so much as trading off on kind of power over another

It's just like Alcides/Archer Herc vs Zerker Herc

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    It's just like Alcides/Archer Herc vs Zerker Herc
    Doesn't Archer Herc have like a shitload more hax?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Doesn't Archer Herc have like a shitload more hax?
    Hax in the ways of tools and items, Herk is more hax in just pure power. Or in more unstoppable power.

anywhere than here

US Friend Code
    There's not a big selection to choose from yet, but of the two LBs so far, which one's setting has interested you more? Not the story events going on in the chapter, but the history of their timeline and the way their societies work.

I really like the Norse one. Would read a story about kids in a village there.