Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: The Guardian of Evangelion

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    I think there are some things that we just aren't meant to know.
    Ok. Also after rereading this, I just noticed that EMIYA basically has NERV by the balls thanks to Misato and Section Two. EMIYA is skilled enough to be able to bust out of NERV on his own and can just explain any wounds he gets as brutality from his inprisoners.

Anyways, anyone else want to point out how much NERV is screwed?
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Not at all (for now) because he doesn't want to really damage an organization who is supposedly the last defense for humanity?

No, but they know he knows he had them by the balls if he runs away or gets free, and the only things they can do is either kill him (good luck with that NERV, even if you don't know) or keep him in as their new best reclut. What they don't know is that he is actually the third/forth most dangerous being in the base. And, unlike the EVAs, he doesn't have a limit of power.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Wow, I'm glad I decided to check this topic out. I initially skipped over it because "meh, not rated, probably a piece of crap but people don't wanna admit it to the author's face. Fuck, I wish ryuan would continue his old fic" and... Yeah.

Glad to see you're continuing this, because it dying out was a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    I think it's selfcest, in this case.

Also, it's kind of like their favourite blades - one black and one white, and they attract each other.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle whosaidthat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. Was fishing some old stuff when I saw this one floating the deepts of the 40ish page. There is also the Azula fic, but nobody likes Naruto those days, and my other fics are on my fanfiction.net account anyway.

I frankly have no idea why I started this, or why the idea was so aluring to me. Must have been the sleep deprivation.

That, or Archer using UBW and the Nerv personel going all "oh shit!" on him.
    Fate/Core Hero [Fate Stay Night/???]

All of the above?
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!