Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: The Guardian of Evangelion

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle whosaidthat's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Guardian of Evangelion

Just an old thing I rescued from another forum.

Also, this is what happens when you stay awake from too long while listening Emiya ~ Unlimited Codes ver. on loop.

Now with index!

Episode 1
    Episode 2
    Episode 3
    Episode 4
    Episode 4.1
    Episode 4.2a
    Episode 4.2b

Episode 1:

He felt a tug of summoning.

He wasn't stranger to summonings. Summoned countless times to participate in the Holy Grail War as the Servant of the Bow. Summoned untold times by the Counter Force to eliminate a great threat to humanity, turning into little more than a machine that didn't care about collateral damage. A monster in the eyes of many that just happened to defeat an even greater monster.

This summoning was of the latter kind.

However something was wrong. For instance, he had not only awareness, but he had control. He could feel the lack of the normal binds of control from the Counter Force, much like when he participated in the Grail Wars. Another thing is, he was granted a rather vast amount of knowledge about his past and circumstances when he became a counter guardian from the vast array of records about himself that lays dormant inside the infinity library of Arayashiki.

From the first time when he won the War, becoming encouraged even more to follow his ideals, betrayed by the same people he saved in the end. The first time he participated as a Servant, dying early to make sure his beloved didn't come to harm and his younger self dying in almost the same way years later. Then he managed to get to fight his younger self, and even if he couldn't kill or dissuade him, in the end the boy understood what he was getting into and when eventually the time came he had no regrets. Another time when he managed to dissuade his younger self from his ideals just for him to be almost killed trying to destroy the Great Grail, but at least the boy stopped hating himself and allowed to be happy with the woman he loved, and when the time came for him to sell his soul he did it gladly for her managing to squeeze an extra miracle of dying of natural causes in this interaction.

Thinking back, a depressing high number of times he sold his soul to the world, and in hindsight participating on the war to prevent himself from doing that was painfully futile a great deal of times. His 'employer' sure had a sick sense of humor.

Another thing was the lack of power. As a full power Counter Guardian he had enough power go toe to toe with the likes of Brunestud of the Crimson Moon (in theory). Now he was just barely stronger than his Servant Self. Quite powerful for most standards, but not enough to warrant the call of a Counter Guardian unless he was sent to a place without magi, or someone stupid enough tried to open a pathway to Akasha.

Speaking of the place he was about to 'save', he also had knowledge about it but literally the bare minimum to survive. He knew the year, something around 201x. He knew the world was based on his world so geography, history and politics where mostly the same in principle. He also knew the difference from this world and the ones he normally was sent lay in a great tragedy that happened around the end of the twenty century. But other than that, he had nothing.

No target, no time limit, nothing. Just a place, and he didn't have any compulsion to level the place into a smoking crater.

Tokyo-3.

Not wanting to deal with things too much, since those where awfully depressing for him, he just sighed wanting to get done with it already.

When his vision cleared up he was on a hill. An ordinary hill with the view of a city full of buildings, a true forest of concrete.

Where a giant purple robot was fighting with a giant planaria-squid hybrid with equally giant twin tentacles of light. He did the only sensible thing in this situation.

"What. The. Fuck." He cursed audibly, his battle hardened mind in such a shock he didn't register two boys getting out of a passage to better view the fight of the two monsters, sparing a glance at him and a confused expression on their faces.

That was the target, he thought to himself. 'A giant monster that could as well be another Crimson Moon, Dark Six or even the Primate Murder? With this body?'

"Okay." He said out of loud, earning attention from the two boys. "I will do it, somehow. I sold my soul, I can't really complain if I'm bossed around to do the impossible or the ridiculous." The knight in red them clenched both his fists and gritted his teeth, trying to calm himself.

"But I swear. I swear to the Spiral of the Origin. The Root of the World. To the Ideals I once fought. To the name of the women I loved." He points a finger to the two giants in front of him. "When I'm back to the library I will demand an answer from whatever entity that runs it, and it better be a very good explanation. Or else I will find a way to go to that world, bring that woman and convince her to stab the library to death!"

In another world a woman was making dinner for her husband and daughter when she sneezed. The knife on her hand slipped and when she caught it in a very uncharacteristic clumsy way, she stabbed the sink. Ratter, she stabbed the local 'concept' of sink, 'killing' it and creating a small chaos in the kitchen.
    Last edited by whosaidthat; February 16th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
    Fate/Core Hero [Fate Stay Night/???]

Blog Entries
    Episode 2

Shinji Ikari wasn't in a good position. But them again, there isn't really a good position in being the literal last defense of humanity against certain doom while fighting inside a wet, several stories tall humanoid war machine that also doubled as his tomb in case of failure.

Not for the first time Shinji was cursing whoever invented the concept of 'super robot piloting child saves the day'.

Once in the field he promptly engaged the enemy just as practiced, sending a volley of bullets once the opponent AT-field was down. When the barrage of his Eva-sized machine gun ended, he remembered to account the enemy own regenerative abilities the painful way.

The twin whips of light attacked him relentlessly, managing to disarm his weapon and tripping him.

"Great. Things can't go really worse from here."

~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you two doing here?" The man in black and red asks, barely giving a glance to them, his senses focused in the battle in front of him. "It doesn't matter, let me get you to some shelter first before I..." Spotting danger from the corner of the eyes he grabbed both of the suicidally stupid kids by the collar and took two paces to the right while trying to steady both of his burdens closely to him in order to form a tight line, making sure neither of them could have a clear vision of anything other than the ground.

Just for the place they were previously occupying to be ruthlessly smashed by a giant hand, almost touching the three by barely inches apart. By the way the two of them were shaking after the massive sound and localized shake of the earth at least one would lose control of his functions if he got a clear vision of a descending hand trying to squash him like a bug.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You got to be kidding me!" Was both Shinji and Misato shouts.

"Who are they?" Demanded the operations director, biting her thumb trying to calm herself. "How did they got there?" After a few sounds of button pressing the girl Maya provided the answer.

"Two of them are students of the same school of Shinji. Their names are Kensuke Aida and Touji Suzuhara, they were supposed to be at the nearby shelter. As for the man we still don't have a positive identification."

"Damn it. Shinji, try to divert the fight from there! Shinji? What are you doing!"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Damn it!" Without thinking much, and deciding to make a gamble based on the distance of the Eva and the Angel. He released the locks of the entry plug, pulling itself further back from the core while willing Unit-01 to make a bridge for the tree of them and activating the speakers of his robot.

"Enter here! I will get us out!" He could only hope the angel had the decency to wait a little for him.

Without waiting much he saw they where already at top of the entry plug. "You can breath here! Hurry up!" His two schoolmates hesitated, but the dark skinned man simply dragged them there, not bothering with the breathable liquid other than a slightly discomfort he showed on his first few breaths. Once they were all there he commanded the Eva to lock again the external armor, sliding the four of them further into the robot.

~~~~~~~~~~

"There is a high amount of noise detected in the Eva! Synch rate dropped by seventeen percent and further point forty eight, point forty seven by the second!" Screamed one of the male technicians in the control room.

"Misato! Tell him to drop the adult from there now or else the Eva will stop functioning!" Yelled the head scientist, Ritsuko. Her friend could only nod, knowing there was no other choice.

"Shinji! Can you hear me? Shinji!" Unfortunately the pilot screen only showed static. "What happened with the connection?"

"It was partially damaged by the impact, and when the Third child closed the entry plug some secondary systems started to reboot, including the communication system!" Another technician told the room. "We are trying to regain communication faster, but it will still take another minute."

"Things are getting worse and worse. Activate scape route number twelve and make sure it will open at moments notice, once we get communication again I will order him to retreat." Misato tried to suppress her urge to scream, turning her attention to Ritsuko. "The situation of the Eva?" Asked again the Captain, in hopes the synchronization could hold until they could get communication again. "Ritsuko? Rits?"

The scientist had her eyes fixated on the display, looking at a specific part of the multitude of information in front of her. "Impossible..." she could only let out a whisper, unable to think a rational answer for this.

The synch rate, which was supposed to drop at an alarming rate until it was settled at zero point zero percent, displayed a steady twenty seven point zero two percent synch rate. Not enough to fight at full efficiency, but enough to claw back to base.

Upon hearing that information Captain Misato voiced the thoughts of everyone in the room. "Who is that man?"

Back from everyone's view, the most powerful man on earth was as calm as ever, but on inside he was the closest thing as panicking as someone on his position could afford.

"This definitely wasn't on the scenario." He told on low tones to his Vice Commander.

"I'm sure it wasn't on anyone scenario. What do you plan to do with him?" Asked the older man, trying to witness some display of reaction from his friend.

Gendo Ikari took his glaces and cleaned it, an innocent habit he used to conceal both fury and surprise.

"We will adapt. Try to control the new variable, and if that proves to be impossible we dispose of it, maintaining the status quo and no significant change happens in the scenario". He only got a grunt as an response, before both men turned back to the screen.

Blog Entries
    Episode 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OhgodohgodohgodIminsideanevathisissocoolitslikead reamcometrueohgod..."

Kesuke Aida was brought down from his full fanboy mode by a double slap by his partner in crime Toji.

"Enough of this." The dark skinned man said out loud from behind, all three boys looking up at him. "If you didn't noticed we are in the front seat of the current fight against a giant abomination while distracting the only one who can save our lifes," he gave a level stare making all of them flinch instinctively, "unless you want to kill us all I suggest both of you to shut up."

Under the commanding voice both boys gulped, not making any sounds or movements anymore. Swimming closer to the third boy in the pilot seat the Counter Guardian takes a look at the screen showing the enemy of mankind, which decided it was time to stop being courteous and resumed its movement towards the purple giant.

"Can you still fight?" He asks the boy, startling him. "What is that number?" He points to a screen at the side showing a percentage of that keep changing from twenty seven point two, going up and down not too far away from the initial number.

"Eh? Oh, t-that's, uhm, the synchronization rate. When it's bellow thirty five percent i-it becomes difficult to f-fight." Answered the pilot, starting to get nervous over this situation. He shouldn't have let anyone enter the entry plug, but he couldn't let them outside while fighting. If anything happened with them he would never forgive himself, specially after discovering what happened to Toji's sister.

He tried to will his Eva to stand up, but his movements where too awkward and slow. At the end of his attempt he couldn't hold it anymore and the Eva promptly fell again on his butt, all the while the knight in red was trying to evaluate this situation. He noticed when the robot was standing up the number on the display increased slowly, coinciding with a small chant of 'come one, come one' from the boys behind him, but when it fell again the number dropped past the initial number, just to go back to it again after the entry plug stopped shaking. The next statement only reinforced his suspicions.

"There is too much noise here." Shinji said with a raised voice, almost sounding desperate, when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking up he saw the man staring intensely to him, as if he had something important to say.

"Listen up you two!" Kensuke and Toji both jumped at the call, surprised by being addressed again. "We have to help the pilot so that's what you two are going to do. I want both of you to concentrate all your thoughts on fighting the monster, just think about fighting the enemy and not giving up." They were ready to protest but he cut them again. "If you want to survive that's our only option."

He glanced back at them with a expression that won't tolerate a 'no' as an answer, or even a halfhearted effort. Correctly assuming there was no other way both boys nodded, when the giant squid-planaria giant mutant hybrid stood in front of the robot and started to flay his whip like twin tentacles towards him, tearing part of the armor and sending jolts of pain to everyone on the Eva, Shinji feeling the blunt of it but it was the two extra boys who reacted since they didn't expected this reaction.

"Don't think about the pain!" Shouted the man. "Keep your thoughts on fighting and not giving up, or else the creature will kill us." Both boys sobered when he said 'kill', and tried to concentrate on their tasks.

"Kid," he told the pilot, "I will try to help you out but you have to trust me. Ever heard the game "Sit/Stand?" The pilot nodded, not bothering to say he almost never managed to play with the other kids when he was younger.

"When I tell you to do something just make the robot do it, alright?" He received another nod, them continued, "put the left arm in front of your face", and the Eva slowly but surely managed to put some form of rudimentary defense in front of his face. While this was taking place he concentrated on the situation. How the number on the screen varied, the delay between his command to the boy response to finally the robot response and the speed of the enemy attacks.

"Right, on the count of three. One, two..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fifteen seconds before connection."

"Good. Now... what the?" Almost yelled Captain Misato at the sight in front of her.

The Evangelion had rolled to his left evading another whip attack and stopped with its stomach on the ground, looking up shortly after. It them rolled on its shoulders evading a second attack. The Angel attacks become more intense, but the Eva was dodging all attacks that where coming at him, even if barely.

"I didn't knew the Third Child could do that." Ritsuko said to no one in particular, and at that moment the connection fully returned adjusted.

"Apparently he can't," answered Misato looking at the screen showing the inside of Unit 01, "but somebody else there can."

"... duck! Step left!... Jump Forward"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Weapons? Close, long range?" Said the man clad in red and black.

Shinji merely nodded before willing his shoulder pad to open, taking one of his most effective weapon, the progressive knife. Now properly armed they could retaliate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unit-01 synchronizing rate is increasing again, now it is at thirty eight percent and it is still going up!" Told the Maya to the room, everyone entranced by the sight in front of them.

... parry! Step right them forward! Reverse grip and cut right to left, step left and back! Duck! Jump forward with a kick...

"How come he can do that?" Demanded the head of the Project-E, hitting loudly on the command panel. "There is the delay of the command to both the pilot and Unit 01 response! In order to do that he have to take into account both varying delays, the Angel attack speed and predict the enemy attack several steps in advance! Even the three Magi can't pull this stunt in a real life combat situation!"

Misato tried to stay serious, but couldn't help to let out a small smile. "If he can help the pilot them by all means he is my guest. Good thing he isn't one of the magi then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is soo cool!"

The purple robot faltered on its movement for an instant, letting the cable being hit in the process.

"Keep your mind in the task!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Energy cable cut, three minutes before Unit 01 stop moving!"

"Shinji", Yelled the Operation Director, "the escape route twelve at one o'clock is opened and ready to retreat, that's an order!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We can't!" Said the boy before ducking again. "The enemy range is too long and we have to pass through him first, if that's the case its safer to fight!" The level of adrenaline was so high he didn't even realized that he volunteered to stay and fight and was actually confident about the success of this course of option.

"Shinji, that's a direct order! You can't..."

"Trust on the kid." Told the Counter Guardian after telling Shinji to jump back and glancing at the counter. "With two and half minutes there is more than enough time."

"Who are you? On whose authority you are ordering MY pilot?"

"Sorry." Said the Third Child right before rushing to the Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain!" Yelled Aoba, getting her attention again.

"What!" She answered with her own yell.

"Unit 01 synchronization rate now border at sixty six percent and it is starting to increase at an incredible rate!"

"The WHAT!" This time it was Ritsuko who yelled. "That's impossible with this level of mental noise!" She promptly looked at her own screen, not believing without physical proof. Fortunately for humanity but unfortunately for her sanity, both her and Maya panels had the same results.

At the screen the Evangelion managed to enter into range of his own weapon and was cutting and stabbing the Angel, but when it aimed at the core it slipped, as if it was coated with some form of oil.

Not hesitating one second, the Eva did something unimaginable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Shinji and the Knight had resolute expressions on their faces when the older man told the other occupants. "This is going to hurt, brace yourselves!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Eva stabbed one of the Angel 'eyes' in order for it to stay at a comfortable height and let it go, the knife stuck on the giant enemy. When the whips came back Unit 01 grabbed one of them, and with one hand made the whip of light to touch the core. Not expecting this action, the Forth Angel let out an inhuman sound, allowing the return of the progressive knife to Unit 01 hands.

It them promptly cut the core, going deeper and deeper with each second.

"One minute remaining!" Told one of the operators.

"Synchronicity rate now at seventy three percent!"

The rest of the control room could only stare, unable to say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on, just a little more" Was the unanimous thought of everyone inside the entry plug.

"Push!" Yelled Toji before Kensuke joined the cheering. "Push! Push! Push!"

Shinji took a deep breath before both he and the older man screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GO!"

From the screen, they could see the purple giant completely cutting through the core, making a crescent moon arc and stopping in a pose with the knife on the right hand in a reverse grip impacting with the left palm.

The Angel still didn't went down, and tried with his last effort decapitate the Evangelion.

"Shinji! Behind You!" His guardian warned him since a fatal attack with a synch ration this high could be dangerous to the pilot.

But Unit 01 was already in motion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...and BACK!" Yelled the pilot and his unofficial copilot, the robot stepping behind and stabbing the core once more with all the strength and weight of a several stories tall giant robot, cracking the core in various pieces at it's deepest. When the whip tried to hit then it only impacted with its weight momentum, most of its speed and more importantly its lighting effect already lost.

"We did it." Whispered Kensuke. "WE DID IT!" Both he and his friends hugged each other, crying with joy.

"You did it kid." Said the man while looking at the screen and giving a small smile while closing one of his eyes and giving him a thumbs up. "With almost twenty to spare."

Shinji couldn't help himself but feel embarrassed, returning a shy smile and his own thumbs up, copied by his Eva.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the command room they confirmed the Angel was defeated and at the thumbs up on the screen Ritsuko almost threw her cup of coffee at the screen.

"Eighty nine point eighty six percent. He got to be mocking me..." Her further murmurings being incoherent to anyone else.

"Well." Misato said, after regaining her composure. "Too bad there isn't two of him, because after thanking him I'm definitely murdering him!" She them quickly spun around, glaring at the Commander.

"And why, by God why that man isn't on our pay roll?"

Without answering, Commander Ikari simply stood up while taking his glaces and cleaning them, already going back to his office.

Blog Entries
    Dude, where did you find this, and could you post more of it?!

Thank you in advance.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle ImperialOrder's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^What he said. It's fucking awesome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whosaidthat View Post
    "Come on, just a little more" Was the unanimous thought of everyone inside the entry plug.

"Push!" Yelled Toji before Kensuke joined the cheering. "Push! Push! Push!"

Shinji took a deep breath before both he and the older man screamed.
    ... is it wrong for me to think of the other implications of these lines?

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Well, it's interesting, at least. But when you say it's an old thing, does this mean that this is all of it? Only 3 chapters?

Blog Entries
    Pretty much. I kind of lose interest on some of my fics, while other take a long time to update again.

Since this one is only half-serious I think I will get back to it. Eventually.

Don't be surprised if you see multiple chapters at once after some time.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    What Xamu said.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Potentially very interesting, because while with Evangelion, things really can't get worse, they can definitely get weird - and that's where the fun is.

I do hope it won't cut into your time with "Bonds," though.

EDIT: I suppose the above answers my question, doesn't it?
    Last edited by Kieran; February 12th, 2012 at 08:38 PM.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to see more. Particularly if Archer gets Shinji to stop being such a downer

Blog Entries
    ya, shinji needs a better father figure and who better to fill that role than a counter guardian?

"Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0light View Post
    ya, shinji needs a better father figure and who better to fill that role than a counter guardian?
    Not sure if being sarcastic...

Or really serious

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Specifically Counter Gaurdian EMIYA.

Also anyone want to bet how long it is before EMIYA shoves a noble phantasm up Gendo's arse.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Blog Entries
    My guess? Almost immediately.

Though don't take my word for it...
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Blog Entries
    I'm torn between "too quick but undeniably effective," and "deliciously slow with a chance of offering Gendo escape . . ."

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

So awesome. I cannot WAIT to see what Archer does to shake things up. Man, I had thought about stories where Archer goes to NGEverse, but didn't expect one to ever appear. It'd be amusing if Gendo tried to apprehend Archer. I very much look forward to seeing how Shinji, and possibly others, change as a result of Archer's presence and actions. He could definitely be someone that Shinji looks up to. Now, the only problem so far I see is more than a few grammatical errors. Might want to work on that.
    Also, a question if I may. Why didn't Archer just take down the Angel himself? I'm not complaining about how things went, just curious.

Blog Entries
    Because you want to save it for when things look really hopeless, of course. I'm personally hoping that a few mass-produced EVAs will be destroyed and stay down, much to SEELE's horror.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    *with glowing red eyes*
    ...I'll give him to Melissa. An eternity of torture, in the bowels of Jigoku, the realm where sinners are punished... Where the curse of immortality plagues all who dwell and die in it... That damnable piece of hell that even regular demons curse its very existence...
    A session with Melissa in that realm, where quintillions of years pass for every second of the outside world...
    ...ehehe...hahahaha...
    Melissa: *giddy* Oh boy! Another person that I can rip apart! Digit by digit... limb by limb... organ by organ... And when I'm bored of that - *snaps fingers* Become reborn! - and we can start on the actual, medieval torture devices!
    Last edited by kuniKaiRoe; February 12th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Miscellany~
    Anyone who mentions THAT Majora's Mask meme gets to meet the Ladder. <- Is serious
    Reality Marble: Ascended Memorized Phantasm - Perfect Manikin Army
    I have been uncursed! My groin still hurts.
    I have a folder full of stolen avatars and sig pics. Short of mind-probing, no one's going to find it.
    I look away for a sec, and I'm suddenly attending a college called MGS.

A living portrait, a forgotten portrait... and Yoshi.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle ImperialOrder's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kuniKaiRoe View Post
    *with glowing red eyes*
    ...I'll give him to Melissa. An eternity of torture, in the bowels of Jigoku, the realm where sinners are punished... Where the curse of immortality plagues all who dwell and die in it... That damnable piece of hell that even regular demons curse its very existence...
    A session with Melissa in that realm, where trillions of years pass for every second of the outside world...
    ...ehehe...hahahaha...
    Melissa: *giddy* Oh boy! Another person that I can rip apart! Digit by digit... limb by limb... organ by organ... And when I'm bored of that - *snaps fingers* Become reborn! - and we can start on the actual, medieval torture devices!
    Who the fuck is Melissa? >.>