Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132137140141142
Results 2,821 to 2,824 of 2824

Thread: Beam's Drabble Dump

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    One of the cores of his issues is because he knows Zouken doesn't care what he does (he wastes money hand over fist and nothing really seems to happen since he keeps getting more), that this doesn't seem plausible, since I see no repression angle here.
    There's a difference between "I spend a lot of money" and "I like dudes". Hell the former's more of a status thing.

Hell I'd say magus society probably would frown on The Gay in general since you can't make heirs that way, and despite what yaoi manga might lead you to believe it's not entirely accepted by society to begin with, so. If he really did have any homosexual/bisexual leanings I can't imagine him being too open about it.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; June 27th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Sakura is Sempaisexual. Or so CCC tells us.
    So... it's not just Shirou, any sempai would be fine? That explains a lot!

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That interlude always gave me the impression that Shinji is so damn possessive of everything he subconsciously knows isn't his to fool himself into believing it is, as a means to just get some comfort out of it and not feel entirely inadequate.

And then Rin, who he looks up to, kicks him with his inadequacy in the face, Sakura, who he deluded himself into thinking was a possession of his, disobeys him, and Shirou, who he kinda respected in a very weird way and could accept him as a "friend" because he didn't have that one thing that put him at his level (magecraft), turns out to have it, to actually possess something Shinji wishes he had, and becomes his enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    There's a difference between "I spend a lot of money" and "I like dudes". Hell the former's more of a status thing.

Hell I'd say magus society probably would frown on The Gay in general since you can't make heirs that way, and despite what yaoi manga might lead you to believe it's not entirely accepted by society to begin with, so. If he really did have any homosexual/bisexual leanings I can't imagine him being too open about it.

I was more making the point that it's probably not exactly societal norms that would be a factor, since magi are already distant from normal society anyway. This is the type of people who would allow their children to be kidnapped for experimentation under the guise of being sealing designated for being born powerful.

Magi kind of are on the outside of regular society, since regularly giving your semen to get cash is actually a thing, I am thinking that they are not really in the same vein of nobility or conservative societal norms as we currently see them. Having lovers of the same sex imo would probably not be frowned upon since that doesn't actually stop you from getting your heirs, and I see it as at least not as frowned upon as not passing on your magecraft in some way would be what was expected of you, which he isn't expected to do anyway.

Besides, I did say "I don't think he is" not that he definitely isn't. He doesn't really have much of a reputation to possibly shoot down, and the people who he cares might care (Shirou, Zouken maybe) are the last people who would, and he would be aware of that I think.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."