Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Blood (AKA Rin and Sakura: Magic Detectives in London) (Post HF True) (Collab with Moczo)

Blog Entries
    ... *Heart Stops*

I'm dead.

But now, I'm DEAD AND LOVING IT. (I don't know how this makes sense or not.)

Blog Entries
    And, the first chapter is now available on FF.net. Just in case you... I dunno. Like to click through a link before reading new chapters of things?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    I like the fact that just the threat of Rider's presence could send Rin to such levels as jumping out her window and screaming like a little girl. This seems like it'll be fun.
    Yeah, it seems like an interesting story.

Rin's reaction to Rider is pretty bizarre, though. I can't imagine Rider deliberately doing anything to spook Rin, given how much Sakura cares for her.

And I would probably ask the same thing as Sakura did at the end when offered my first meal in England. >_>
    Oddly enough, I'm not that fond of fish and chips (at least, the "fish" part of it...), at least from a chip shop. Chips are nice, though, and they sell plenty of other stuff, so....

Quote Originally Posted by Scia View Post
    And somehow that serious feels like a trap, a Beam and Mozoco cooperation that is *awed*serious?
    And voting for Sakura tasting black pudding before she learns whats inside.
    Hey, black pudding is pretty nice, actually....

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Oddly enough, I'm not that fond of fish and chips (at least, the "fish" part of it...), at least from a chip shop. Chips are nice, though, and they sell plenty of other stuff, so....
    But she likes fish. 'c'

Blog Entries
    Flow of genius. Serious amounts of genius.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Actually, this one is my fault. I had the Plotbunny and invited her to join in.

Granted, she isn't totally blameless, since she gave into my temptations and said 'yes'. They weren't even good temptations, either. I just said, "I have an idea you'd like, wanna collaborate?" XD
    In my defense, you basically told me it was "Rin and Sakura: Magic Detectives". How could I say no to that? XD

Now I think I can see how that worked in your head, Beamu. Well, kinda. Mana transfer rituals? I mean incestuous mana transfer rituals, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Also, I hope for some Sherlock and Watson references
    I demand this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    D'AAAAAWWWWWWW. Come on Rin, how can you look down on a face like that?
    Two nighters can do wonders to the unenthusiasm of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Scia View Post
    And somehow that serious feels like a trap, a Beam and Mozoco cooperation that is *awed*serious?
    And voting for Sakura tasting black pudding before she learns whats inside.
    Hey, black pudding is awesome! Well, at least, the black pudding from Burgos is, and I like onion black pudding. Again, now I'm talking about spanish cooking, and I'm not sure about the differences in the making of this dish between UK and Spain.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

夜魔 Nightmare
    PROCEED.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    I demand this to happen.
    Sakura: Did. You. Just. Kill. My. Boyfriend?!

Rin, in drag: I timed it perfectly!

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm. This is starting out very nicely. And it'll get me incentive to continue my work as well. XD
    I'd love to know what happened with Rider and Rin...you know, for informational purposes of course.

And oh no, don't have her learn British cuisine! Nuuuuuuu..

There is nothing steak fries (which are what you call chips iirc) aren't good with, even alone.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

If this is post HF then there probably referencing the part where it mentioned that Rider restored Rin's prana.
    Spoiler:
    As a general rule I hold no opinions that I have not been paid to hold.
    I am now a beta, so if you need help with a story feel free to ask.

Words of wisdom from ItsaRandomUsername:
    "Pssh, with proper writing almost anything can be logical. If it can work believably, then there's no reason why it shouldn't.
    Please note the keywords: "proper" and "almost". Bad storytelling mixed with nonsensical couplings are the drunk-driving of literature."

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiam View Post
    Nothing helps you mature more than a little murder, especially in the Nasuverse.
    We are Beast's Lair!
    Derailer among derailers!
    Look upon the continuity of thy threads ye mighty, and DESPAIR!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I'd love to know what happened with Rider and Rin...you know, for informational purposes of course.
    Yeah, lol.

And oh no, don't have her learn British cuisine! Nuuuuuuu..
    Hey, it could be worse, she could be learning American cuisine

There is nothing steak fries (which are what you call chips iirc) aren't good with, even alone.
    I think "steak fries" are a form of chip, yes (we'd call them "steak-cut chips", I think). Chips can be pretty variable, though, and the ones you get from a chip shop are generally a little more square (as opposed to being thin on one edge and thick on the other). Kind-of like American fries, but (considerably) thicker and longer.

The chips you get from a chip shop vary a lot in quality, though. A good chip shop is wonderful, but a bad one tends to produce a pile of greasy, soggy things that are barely edible (except when drunk...).

Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Sakura: Did. You. Just. Kill. My. Boyfriend?!

Rin, in drag: I timed it perfectly!
    I'm still torned between feeling horrified and amused about those two films, to be honest. On one hand, I, as a dedicated reader of Sherlock Holmes, should be claiming the heads of the people responsible of the movies. On the other hand, they were fairly entertaining and pretty amusing to watch.

And yes, that scene was AWESOME

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Hey, it could be worse, she could be learning American cuisine
    It could be better, too. She could learn spanish cuisine (Hey, that something we can feel proud about, so I'm enticed (sp?) to brag about it when I can)

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Nothing against the taste of the puding more against the creation *shrugs* and exept for using vinegar its not quite as easy to make a cocking shot at you unlike the scots and hagis

An to follow on the Film inspired meme of RIn in Drags. Shorts to get a reverse zetta ryokai or the classic suit?

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    This is relevant to my interests.

PROCEED.

*reads title, blinks, and reads again* WTF?! I gotta see what this is about.

*reads OP* I like this, and look forward to seeing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Rin's reaction to Rider is pretty bizarre, though. I can't imagine Rider deliberately doing anything to spook Rin, given how much Sakura cares for her.
    Agreed. Depending on what Rider did, Sakura may have to punish her, when she gets home.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Erm... I'm relatively new here, so I must ask... exactly how scary is it supposed to be when Radiantbeam and Moczo collaborate seriously for a fanfic? Because, by all means, I want to react with an according amount of terror and awe so I can properly do it justice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Take this as an example and change the awesomeness of the humor in it for action, intrigue, plot, characters, etc.

Of course the scariest part is when you take into account their [updates every so and so month] + [updates when she has run out of plotbunnies] = ...Updates what are those? =P

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Take this as an example and change the awesomeness of the humor in it for action, intrigue, plot, characters, etc.

Of course the scariest part is when you take into account their [updates every so and so month] + [updates when she has run out of plotbunnies] = ...Updates what are those? =P
    Oh. ...*ahem*

Can someone give me an extra set of pants?

Good boy.

Here, you can use those.

Spoiler: