Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heated Rivalry

Blog Entries
    You, sir, have my respect, and my love.

More, please.
    My attempts at being a (fanfic) writer:

Eclipse - a Saber Alter oneshot
    Requiem for a Race - Altrouge and Ortenrosse hunt the TAs ( 1/3 chapters, discontinued )
    Memories of a King - a 'Saber Origins' story ( 8/? chapters, discontiuned )
    A Small Warmth - a post UBW-Good oneshot, Saber/Rin
    Devil's Thrill - Narbareck hunts down a DAA Blackmore ( 10/10 chapters, finished )
    Boundary of Loneliness - Ryougi Shiki/Alphard Al-Shua oneshot. Lemon-flavoured

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    *Squee*

Delightful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So. Much. Win.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    *claps very slowly*

Well Done Good Sir/ Madam. Well done.....

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Waver.... I have never hated him before now. Rin/Luvia is actually a yuri pairing I could see happen (under very odd circumstances).

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Waver.... I have never hated him before now.
    Bah! Amateur!

This is merely an opportunity for them to get a taste of the thrill of being discovered!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Blog Entries
    Oh my god why haven't I heard about this before? I loved this SO MUCH. Please do more.

You DID expand! Magnificient!

*insert various internet memes of approval*
    Last edited by Fafnir; November 8th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

Blog Entries
    Really good story

Caught two (maybe three) things near the end though:

Suddenly Luvia gasped as she felt something cold slid under her blouse and make its way slowly, oh so slowly over her stomach.
    That hand moved over her right breast and squeezed it gently, making it realise another moan in to her partner’s mouth. She could feel her <-(Might wanna change this to Tohsaka) grinning against her lips.
    Other then that, really, really good job.
    Last edited by Mooncake; November 8th, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

@Mooncake: Thanks.

And to everyone else, glad you enjoyed it.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Heated Christmas

Heated Christmas

“I'm going to impregnate you.”

“Excuse me?” Luvia asked, her fork halfway to her mouth. The sight made Rin grin, it was still so much fun catching her off-guard like that.

The two of them were sitting in Rin's London apartment, sharing a large meal between the two of them. It was funny, neither Japan nor Finland ate turkey as part of the Christmas meal, yet somehow the two of them had fallen into the tradition during their time here.

“I said, I'm going to impregnate you,” Rin repeated, feeling the grin form on her lips.

Luvia chewed her food,swallowed it, and washed it down with some wine before responding.

“My, I knew Japan was the backwoods, but I thought that they at least understood basic biology,” she said.

A dozen comebacks crossed Rin's mind, but she remained silent. Luvia's eyebrow twitched, and Rin let the silence draw on a little before letting out a theatrical sigh.

“It's almost like you don't want to be the mother of my children,” she said.

Then she watched, as those brilliant, Amber eyes studied her.

“You're serious about this, aren't you?” Luvia asked.

“Oh, absolutely,” Rin responded.

“Well go on then,” Luvia began. “Just how do you plan to impregnate me?”

“Magic,” Rin answered, with a wave of her hand.

She could not help but giggle as Luvia rolled her eyes.

“Very droll, Tohsaka,” she said.

Ah, last name, Luvia was getting genuinely annoyed. Rin sat up straight, and cleared her throat, as she prepared to give a proper explanation.

“Sorry,” she said. “But it is the truth. Magecraft can help to … circumvent the usual rules on these things. It's simply a case of combining our genes.”

In reality it was not as simple as she made it sound, but she was trying to craft a persuasive argument.

“Oh, is that all?” Luvia responded. “You sound certain of yourself.”

“I am,” Rin replied.

Luvia's eyes narrowed,and Rin took another drink of wine to try and cover her nerves. The things those eyes could do to her were amazing, and a little embarrasing.

“You've begun working on this already,” Luvia said.

Reluctantly, Rin nodded.

“I wanted to make sure I had a usable idea, before I said anything,” she explained.

There was a long moment of silence in which the only sounds were the ticking of the clock,and the clinking of china. Rin could feel the tension bubbling up in the pit of her stomach, shooting out to send tingles across her skin.

Eventually, Luvia sighed softly.

“My father will be thrilled,” she said, her voice thick with sarcasm.

This was something that Rin had considered, it was obvious that Luvia's family would not approve. It presented quite a problem, and unfortunately, it was not one that was within her power to fix.

“Could you … could you not present it as regaining what was lost?” she asked. She refused to say “stolen”.

Luvia chuckled wryly.

“My father does not have such a rosy outlook on life, and age has only made him more cynical,” she said. “He's far more likely to see this as you attempting to steal the rest of our secrets.”

Rin stared down at the half-eaten meal on her plate, it was nothing she had not already anticipated, but it was still depressing nevertheless.

“And you Rin?” Luvia continued. “If we were successful in this you would need to tell your family if - “ She cut herself of by raising her glass of wine to her lips.

Rin knew what she had been about to say, if you have any. She felt her heart twinge just a little, it was an old wound, but the pain was tempered by the knowledge that Luvia had not meant to be insulting. Neither of them had discussed their families much; Luvia knew that her parents were dead, but she had never told her about Sakura.

Nor had she told Sakura about Luvia, or even that she was seeing another woman. Even after the whole phone incident, she had been able to weave a semi-believable excuse about a research partner. It was even true, in a way.

It was not that she was ashamed of either of them, but Japan was a different place, and there was the issue of just who she was dating. Shirou would not understand what it meant for her to have an Edelfelt as a lover, but Sakura might, and Rin did not how she would react.

“I know that,” she replied. She hoped her voice did not sound as depressed to Luvia, as it had to her.

Judging by the soft smile that appeared on her face, it had. The blonde reached across the table and took hold of her hand, stroking the back of it with her thumb. For a moment the two of them just stayed like that.

“So,Rin,” Luvia said eventually. “I do hope that this little surprise was not my Christmas present.”

This time was it was Rin's turn to roll her eyes, although she could not help but giggle slightly too.

“Of course not!” she replied.

“Well,it's just,” Luvia responded. “I understand how you have problems with money.”

Rin narrowed her eyes, so Luvia wanted to play that game? She was on the verge of responding with something sharp, but then swallowed her retort and sighed. She was not going to spend Christmas in a constant game of one-upmanship. At least, not one that could easily end in an argument.

“Enough,” she said. “I'm sorry for not telling you sooner.”

“That's quite alright,” Luvia replied. “But you will show me your research notes. I'm not consenting to anything, but if you are going to do this, I want to be involved as more than just the womb.”

“Yes yes, of course,” Rin said, with a wave of her hand. The tension in her stomach was being replaced by guilt; this effected Luvia just as much as her, she supposed it was somewhat underhanded to have begun without her knowledge.

“Excellent!” Luvia exclaimed. She flashed Rin a brilliant smile that made her warm in the face, amonsgt other areas. God, she could not believe how much of a pushover she had become in regards to this woman.

They went back to eating their dinner, and Rin relished the return of the comfortable atmosphere. They talked about inconsequential things like the odds of it snowing, or plans for the upcoming new year. As far as Rin was concerned, this was nice.

They continued in this way, until Rin felt something soft and smooth brush up against her leg.

She yelped, and almost leapt out of her chair.

A throaty chuckle drew her eyes to Luvia, who was giving her a downright predatory smile. It was a look that caused all the bloodto rush to her face, and an entirely different sort of tension to begin welling inside her. She could feel the heat building between her legs already.

She felt Luvia's stockinged feet brush against her leg again, this time high upon her thigh. The heat only grew worse.

Oh God...

“So, Rin,” Luvia purred. “With business out of the way, should we move on to pleasure?”

That foot had reached dangerously high on her thigh by this point, but was deliberately staying just far enough away, it was going to drive her crazy. Determined not to be led around by her own arousal, Rin rose to her feet and strode around the table. She placed two fingers under Luvia's chin, tilted her head back and pressed their lips firmly together.

She meant for the kiss to be deep, searing. Her tongue slipped through with no resistance, indeed for a second there was no response from Luvia at all. Then there was a sudden forceful push and before she knew it Rin's back was against the wall, and Luvia's tongue was in her mouth. Her arms were around her waist, drawing her close,holding her tight. A blazing heat swept through Rin's body, and she lost all thoughts of control.

The kiss seemed to go on forever, and Rin was beginning to struggle for breath, when Luvia finally pulled away. Rin's legs had gone weak,and it was only Luvia's arms keeping her from slumping to the floor.

“That eager are you, Rin?”

Rin was breathing to heavily to reply, and she retained enough presence of mind to keep herself from nodding her head dumbly.

She experienced a sudden moment of vertigo as her legs were swept out from under her, and she found herself being carried in Luvia's arms. The blonde took her to the bedroom, and threw her down on the bed.

Before she could move Luvia was atop her, pinning both her hands with one of her own. Rin could feel her breath against her cheek, and she squirmed as the ache between her legs became too much to ignore.

“Now,where were we?” Luvia whispered directly into Rin's ear, and she shivered.

Then Luvia's lips were on hers again, and for the next two hours Rin stopped thinking about anything else.

It was later that night, and Rin's mind was finally free from lust. She was lying curled on her side, as Luvia held her tight from behind. Her face was bright red as she recalled the things the two of them had done over the last two hours, and she was glad Luvia could not see it.

Just as she was drifting off to sleep, she heard her lover speak.

“Hey Rin?”

“Yes?”

“I was just wondering,” Luvia mumbled. “Why would I have to be the one to carry the child, it was your idea.”

Rin felt the grin form on her lips.

“That's true,” she conceded. “But you have childbearing hips.”

“Hey!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's Note: Hello Beast's Lair, it's been some time. Oh, and:

Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by PhoenixAct; December 12th, 2016 at 05:48 PM.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

It's...

IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    It's been a while, but your talents for writing yuri in general and this pair in particular are just as good as I remember.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

EDIT: I noticed that someone on another board (/u/) just posted a link to your latest update. They love it there, too.

I have to be very sorry to the various fanfic authors who do RinxLuvia on here, but this guy is my favourite. He seems to have captured the characters so perfectly you'd swear they were lifted straight out of the VN/Manga.

Wish I could post something to say how awesome I think it is to him.
    Last edited by Highwayman; December 15th, 2016 at 01:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Replying to myself, but whatever.

To the person who posted this over on Beast's Lair: thank you. I would never consider myself die-hard enough a Type-Moon fan to join there, they're the big boys and quite daunting.

If you could, I would ask a favour. Ask PhoenixAct if he is planning to continue it, and if so would he be willing to do a scene or two where Rin and Luvia travel to Fuyuki and Rin has to explain to Shirou and Sakura that she's given in to the girl side of her Bisexuality and introduce Luvia to her family? I really want to see how he would write that, given his obvious skill with the characters.
    Bless, and carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Well, I'm flattered.

As to whether I'll carry on with this, probably. This thread has basically been snapshots of their relationship as and when they come to me, but I quite like the pairing, so there will likely be more at some point.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    While i like the way their relationship is developing, i wouldn't mind seeing more...inbetween stuff. Like after that make-out session in the lecture hall. When Luvia got a key. Things like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charon View Post
    Its good, and quite amusing.

For some reason, though, until the hair was mentioned, I wondered if she was in bed with Sakura. That might be RadiantBeam's fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Can i get an explanation?

Beamu was famous for her Rin/Sakura yuri back in the days.

God, it's been so long.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle shounen jump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    Beamu was famous for her Rin/Sakura yuri back in the days.

God, it's been so long.
    Three things: One: You sound like an old man fafnir.
    Two: Are they on this site?
    Three: Phoenix, are we going to see Sakura's reaction to this?
    Last edited by shounen jump; December 16th, 2016 at 02:59 AM.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    You know, after reading this, I had some crazy idea about Lorelei (in a dominatrix costume) joining in for a threesome while being the lead in some S&M action.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it work. Anyone care to try?
    Last edited by fsnfan; December 16th, 2016 at 03:16 AM.

I happen to be an expert on this topic Pata Hikari's Avatar
    I don't know how I missed this story all these years but it's great.

Rin/Lucia is love.
    Fate/Stay Night: Life is an Endless Dream Chapter 12: Settling into place
    Tsukihime: Role Revert Part 10: Were you here the whole time?
    Fate + Tsuki: Slayer/Savior Part 1: Forge/Assassin
    Pata Hikari's Tsukihime Short stories: Lastest story: A Midnight Dreary