Thread: Tsukihime Adventure Book

Lightbulb Tsukihime Adventure Book

Well, my programming project fell through a bit ago, but lol and behold, I have returned with a one of a kind project: I am slowly turning Tsukihime into a adventure book form. I only worry about Ciel's route where there might be a bit of a issue due to variables, but that is what it is Well, I will be updating it bit by bit, and I am using the vnds adaption of Tsukihime as the source. Enjoy
    Book 0
    0-1
    Book 1

Book 2

Blog Entries
    I'm curious; what exactly inspired you to turn Tsukihime into a PDF document?

Well... My last computer died due to having a spike jutting out of it, so I decided I should make my visual novels into paper, so they can survive any parties in the future. XD
    Last edited by facesforce; April 22nd, 2012 at 07:02 AM.

Update!: So, after two long months, I have gotten another printer. And so, my enthusiasm to continue has raised greatly for this project. Expect book 1-1 very soon. It seems the changing faces are troublematic, so I have simplified it a bit. You will soon see what I mean.

Ah, I never noticed this.

But seems pretty useful (for a trip or just the sake of reading [without click or tapping your screen]) Keep them going.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Ah, I never noticed this.

But seems pretty useful (for a trip or just the sake of reading [without click or tapping your screen]) Keep them going.
    Yeah, I advise printing it out and put in a couple of paper protectors in a three ringed folder. It works like a charm. Just kick back and read at will. In a lot of ways, I perfer reading paper print, over the digital visual novel format in reality. The hardest thing now, is figuring out how to work the busts of the characters in...

Now, I am running into a design issue, but it is working out, so-so: It looks messy, but it seems to be the best way. This is what it looks like:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aka.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	5335
    Now, there you have it. My currant solution for the digital format. XD Messy, but effective. Also, I think 30-40 pages will be the limit for each booklet. Note that the formatting is to fit my printer, a cheap HP 1000. If you want to reformat it to work better with yours, just ask and I will give you the raw pageplus files. Just move stuff arround to fit. Easy as all can be. XD

Worry not, I'm fine as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Worry not, I'm fine as it is now.
    Alrighty then.
    Well, as you can see in the screenshot, the newest one moves the page number and a couple of things around. I think I might have 1-1 finished by tonight, finally.
    I am going to focus on Alucard and Ciel's routes first. I am just trying to figure out how to work ciel's variables in...