Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miss Wolf and Lady Death (Lemon)

Miss Wolf and Lady Death (Lemon)

Miss Wolf and Lady Death

Misaya loved to watch. She particularly loved to watch her little death god, especially when she was hard at work.

She was watching now in fact from her perch atop a one story storehouse, watching as the woman fought a number of ghouls and slew them one after the other. It was just so fascinating to see her fight, to see her kill; the rest of the time she seemed so bored but in battle she came to life. Her face would liven, those lazy eyelids would open wide and a wonderfully savage grin would cross her graceful features; not to mention the awe-inspiring shade of blue her eyes would turn. And the way she moved…yes, she believed Ryougi Shiki made violence and death seem graceful and beautiful. Watching her also made Misaya quite wet.

In mere moments the battle was over and everything was unnaturally still. Misaya leapt from her roost and landed with the grace of a cat, she then made her way towards her lover. She approached slowly to better appreciate the view, really how did anyone make a simple, white yukata look that good? Although it was now covered in splashed of blood and looked much more distinctive. As she drew close she could hear Shiki’s heavier breathing and see her obviously already experiencing the come-down from her high. Maybe she should give her a small “upper” to tide her over?

When she was only a few steps away Shiki turned to face her and Misaya gave her the sultriest grin she could manage. Upon reaching her she reached out and tilted Shiki’s head up slightly by the chin, while her other arm wrapped itself around Shiki’s waist to pull her closer and press their bodies together, then she leaned down and pressed their lips together too. The kiss was hard, deep and hungry and Misaya didn’t miss the chance to sneakily grope her lover’s rear. When they pulled apart she had to take a second to catch her own breath and she felt a new, different type of hunger in her stomach now and she leaned in close to whisper in her girlfriend’s ear.

“We’ll continue this later.” She felt Shiki shiver just before she let her go. Again she gave her sexiest smile before turning to walk into the mess of corpses, making sure to sway her hips every step of the way.

Okay, time to take care of this little mess, Touko-san didn’t like leaving behind anything that might draw the attention of the Magic Association and she was the one signing their pay checks, so to speak. Besides it was usually a real pain in the arse when members of the association began sticking their noses in, especially with those few who liked to pretend they were all good and moral.

She looked around at the mounds of decayed flesh and bone and put some thought into the best way to clean it all up. Perhaps she should use her familiars? They had been ever so hungry lately.

Misaya reclined on her bed, watching the full-moon through the bedroom window as she listened to the sound of Shiki taking her shower. She was dressed only in an overly long red t-shirt that just barely reached her mid-thigh, she knew damn well that her legs were her best feature and was going to use that to her advantage. She had position herself so that she was facing the door her head resting on one hand. Waiting had never been her strong point, so she entertained herself with thoughts of what she would do to her lover once she was within her reach. There was a hunger in the pit of her stomach and it burned.

Finally the sound of flowing water stopped and after a couple of seconds the bathroom door swung open.

Ah, there it was. Shiki wore her usual bored expression but Misaya noticed the half a second of hesitation that told her she’d caught the other woman off guard. Shiki herself was only dressed in a towel, her hair clung to her and there were still drops of moisture on her skin. If Misaya were a lesser woman, she’d probably be drooling but she wasn’t, so instead she made a made a beckoning motion with the index finger of her free hand.

Shiki obliged and when she was close enough Misaya pounced. She grabbed Shiki and pulled her down onto the bed and straddled her. At this proximity she could feel the barely perceptible increase in the rate of Shiki’s breathing.

No longer having to wait she immediately went for Shiki’s throat, kissing her as hard as she could and lightly grazing the skin with her teeth. Then she bit down, not hard but enough to draw a little blood, which lapped up eagerly. She heard her girlfriend gasp and grinned, it always pleased her to break that stoic countenance. She could feel Shiki’s nails digging into her back and it only encouraged her.

She pulled back and didn’t miss the involuntary disappointed moan Shiki made. Her lover’s eyes were still half-lidded but in an entirely different way than before. Slowly she slipped a hand under Shiki’s towel. She felt her shudder when her hand touched her skin and she gradually ran her hand up Shiki’s stomach and through the gap between her breasts. When she’d almost reached her collar she pulled her hand back against the towel, forcing it open from inside. The towel fell open presenting her girlfriend to her and she felt her hunger grow.

Already she could feel the heat radiating from her lover’s skin.

She leaned down and pressed her lips against Shiki’s, allowing the woman to know her appetite. She trailed the kisses down to Shiki’s chin, then down her throat but stopped just before she reached her breasts. She slipped down Shiki’s body and began to kiss her again on her legs. She pressed her lips to the inside of Shiki’s legs and felt her squirm and heard her moan. My, such depraved noises from someone who usual looked the picture of a proper Japanese woman. This close she could smell her arousal, she was so wet already.

Her own hunger was almost getting the best of her by this point. Misaya slowly, tantalisingly made her way back up Shiki’s body making sure to come close but not touch, her core along the way. She reached Shiki’s breast again and this time took her right nipple into her mouth and began teasing it with her tongue. In the same moment she inserted her index and middle fingers into Shiki’s throbbing wet centre. Her lover moaned and arched her back as Misaya almost immediately hit her sweet spot; pushing her breast even harder against her mouth. The noise seemed to reverberate through Misaya and finally her own will broke. She increased the rhythm of her fingers aiming to hit Shiki’s weak point as hard and fast as she could.

It wasn’t long before Shiki’s breathing became laboured panting and then she shuddered violently and let out an deafening moan that Misaya thought was sure to wake their neighbours. Oh well, let them listen.

Shiki flopped back onto the bed suddenly weak and Misaya leaned into to kiss her on the lips, a soft almost chaste caress in contrast to the sheer hunger from before. In this moment Misaya was gripped by a sudden thought; Shiki was hers and she was Shiki’s and if anyone tried to take them away from each other, she would make them suffer.

Her thoughts were interrupted by abrupt movement. Suddenly Misaya found herself on the bottom, her hands pinned above her head and Shiki staring down at her grinning wickedly. It looked like it was her turn to be the submissive one. Oh well, she didn’t mind.

-Fin -

So there we have it, my first attempt at an actual lemon.

And coming up for a title for this one was unexpectadly har-difficult.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dayum, son.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    This was really hot.

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's something I need to go and ... deal with.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar

I'll be in my bunk.

Blog Entries
    Sweet Jesus.

Sister thought I was sick since I started trurning red.

I approve of this!
    Amber, rapture of wilderness, chaos of maelstroms, bone-breaking laughter,
    rider of the Vortex's edge, open to the heart of thy lowly servant.
    To the righteous will of the seeker of thine guidance, heed.
    Meet blood with blood, taboo breaker. Bind! Crushing flesh, twisting mind, constrict!
    Feed your thirst, bury him underhill, kill!

Blog Entries
    loooool

Hot~
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    O.o

I believe I owe you anything within my power of your choice.

EDIT: Hmmm, wonder if I can make Five do a sequel...
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Whoa nelly. Smoking.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    O.o

I believe I owe you anything within my power of your choice.

EDIT: Hmmm, wonder if I can make Five do a sequel...
    Leo, you know I'm in non-lemon-writing mode now! :|
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Misaya. She can be shipped with just about anyone.

Blog Entries
    Very nice job. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Misaya. She can be shipped with just about anyone.
    Inb4 Misaya x Enkidu, with Gil raging about it. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    @Five: Well, not now of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Eventually, Leo~!

Blog Entries
    This is not something that should be read first thing in the morning.

不死 Undead
    Who is Misaya? Where did she come from?

Blog Entries
    She's from Fate/Prototype.
    UTM-fansubs ages ago did subs for that trailer.

Oh, Shiki x Misaya. That's good... Wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    She's from Fate/Prototype.
    UTM-fansubs ages ago did subs for that trailer.

Oh, Shiki x Misaya. That's good... Wait, what?
    Assuming you're talking Ryougi and my fix, what can I say? It seemed to fit.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Double post but hey-ho.

Warning: Dark and gruesome.

A Merciless Predator

Misaya Reiroukan stalked through the darkness of the city, murder written clearly in her eyes. Behind her trailed her faithful hounds slavering and growling, echoing their mistress' wrath. Their silhouettes making it seem as though she was being followed by hounds from hell itself. Were any normal person to see them now, the shear terror inspired by the sight may have caused their very life to leave them.

She was on the hunt, seeking the man who had dared tried to harm her Shiki. When she found him his death would not be quick, it would not be painless, she would make him scream. Her wolves had been had been denied live meat for too long, she was sure that they would eager to taste it again.

Even though her familiars were the ones following the scent, her bond with them allowed her to walk ahead. She stench of this arrogant bastard was leading her closer and closer towards the industrial district.

Eventually she found herself inside one of the warehouses, near the docks, she palmed one of her jewels before stepping inside. The place looked abandoned, it was almost completely empty and dust covered everything that remained. Yes, his foul stink was definitely coming from in here.

No sooner had she thought this than a voice rang out from the darkness:

“Oh it's you.” and the speaker stepped out from the shadows.

Now before her stood her prey, Shirazumi Lio. A feral growl arose from her own throat at the sight of him. He was dressed like her girlfriend same style of kimono, same haircut everything. It only served to piss her off more.

Every instinct in her body screamed at her to tear out his heart and rend his flesh. But she mastered herself and waited, she would not mess this up. Her wolves showed slightly less restraint, circling their master and sending threatening growls in the direction of her enemy.

“Why have you come here?” even through her rage she could hear the madness in his voice, “That's what made her distracted you know, made her careless, what got her hurt. It was such a shame, I was looking forward to that as well. Hmm, maybe I should just get rid of you!” He lunged at her drawing a knife from behind his back.

Misaya didn't move but one of her wolves did. It leapt at Lio, intercepting his attack causing to stop in mid-stride. He swiped at the wolf and it backed off and he refocused on Misaya. Then the second wolf pounced, once again interrupting his attack.

Her two familiars took it in turns to assault him, successfully managing to keep his attention away from their mistress. She took her chance and threw the jewel she had palmed earlier. Her aim was true and struck her target dead-centre, completely encasing him in ice.

She walked up to the now frozen Lio, a savage grin cutting across her face. Even though he was frozen in place she knew he was still aware, could still see, could still hear, could still feel. She began to reinforce her right hand as much as she could, not caring if she damaged it in the process.

“I hear you like to penetrate young maidens Lio-chan,” she said, her voice soft and venomous. She drove her reinforced hand at his stomach, first tearing into the ice and then into the squishy, pliable flesh behind it.

“But now it appears I've penetrated you.” She pulled her hand back and with it came the end of Shirazumi's intestines. She knelt down and handed it to one of her faithful hounds and it eagerly began to feast and soon the other came over to join it. As they ate more and more of her would be killer's insides were pulled out and exposed to the world.

Her vicious grin still firmly in place, she walked back into the night as her familiars continued to feed; imagining the pain he must be feeling but couldn't give voice to. She'd meant when she'd vowed that if anyone harmed her Shiki, she would destroy them.

Now it was back to their apartment, to check on the woman she loved.

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    not the penetration action I expected, seeing it called lemon, but violence is good too.
    carry on.