Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair's Beta Reading - offers and/or requests, inquire within

Blog Entries
    Count me in.

- - - Updated - - -

Send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

can anyone beta read my story? http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-Eternal-Light it is a noob story xD with lots of grammar errors and i also lack the ability to describe the environment thoroughly so if anyone is kind enough please reply and i'll pm ) the story is the 5th alternate holy grail with OC Characters with the main protagonist being a girl.

Blog Entries
    Does anybody feel willing (besides Rai) to beta for me? I could use the help to try and refine my work even further so that I may one day provide a fulfilling story to everyone.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    Does anybody feel willing (besides Rai) to beta for me? I could use the help to try and refine my work even further so that I may one day provide a fulfilling story to everyone.
    I could do that. I need more practice with copy-edits anyway.

Send me a PM.

Listen, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything. Lenoire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just dropping by to offer my services as a beta reader to all and sundry (although I'm a lot stronger on Fate and KNK than Tsukihime). A little about my style: I tend to be quite critical, but I like to think it's in a constructive rather than assholish fashion. And I can also take a while to get through things, but that's because I like to be very thorough and would rather go slowly than skimp on effort. At least I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment.

I might also end up needing a beta of my own in the near future for one Fate fic or another, but I guess I'll make a real post about that when it comes to it.

Listen, you lowlifes who will never amount to anything. Lenoire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry in advance for the double post, but I'm going to need a beta sooner than I was expecting forty hours ago. My spelling and grammar should be mostly fine, so I'm mostly looking for someone with a good working knowledge of Heavens Feel and/or relevant parts of Fate/Zero (read: Matou lore and backstory) to pull me up on the stuff I've forgotten or screwed up. In addition, particular familiarity with characterisation of Sakura, Shinji and Zouken would be a huge bonus, since I have varying degrees of faith in how well I can write them. I should have an initial chapter ready for betaing in the next day or two, soooo please reply or PM me!

Blog Entries
    Sure

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    Can I please get a beta for my Fate/Bayonetta oneshot (concerning Counter Guardian TOHSAKA)? Any help would be very much appreciated.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Send it on over.

Hey guys. I'm looking for a beta to help me with my story from its current point to its eventual end. The story is a Saber/Shirou fiction, post-Fate, time travel story. Each chapter is also rather long, so those who are in favor of the longer stories, if you could help me out a bit, that'd be great. I'm pretty random with everything, but try to stay on point.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Did you post it on FFN.net? Which story is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Yes, it's on FF.net.

Fate: Servant and Cook

I would post it here directly, but with 3/5 of the chapters ranging at 15-20k, I wasn't sure if that would be best.
    Last edited by Serenarey Chiba; December 7th, 2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Link fixed!

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenarey Chiba View Post
    Yes, it's on FF.net.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10781787/1/Fate-Servant-and-Cook

I would post it here directly, but with 3/5 of the chapters ranging at 15-20k, I wasn't sure if that would be best.
    That hyperlink is in reverse. The link and the text go in the opposite order.

Also you should post it here anyway. Large fics aren't really a problem.
    Last edited by Frostyvale; December 7th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Roger. I'll just...go ahead and put up the first chapter here. Just make a new post and go with that, right? Will do.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Start your own thread in the section. It'll be less cluttered here, that way.

Hi, umm... Could anyone please be my beta?

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Send your draft on over. I'll have it back within the hour, along with any questions or concerns you may have.

If anyone is interested, I'm looking for a Beta for my Matou Rin Tohsaka Sakura story, Fate: Shifted Origins. Thanks in advance to anyone willing.

Blog Entries
    OK. Call me baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I'll do it.