Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 381112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast's Lair's Beta Reading - offers and/or requests, inquire within

夜属 Nightkin
    Hello, I am currently writting a fanfiction from FSN and I am looking for additional beta readers. If possible people who are well versed in FSN, FHA and Fate apocr. It is inspired by timeline of fate from TypeMoonFreak (who is kind enough to beta for me) on fanfiction.net , where I will eventually post it.

Please leave a message if you are interested, or if you know someone who might be willing/ able to beta-read.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Need a beta.

Blog Entries
    Could I get a beta for this oneshot I'm writing? Thanks in advance.

JP Friend Code
    Todestrieb
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Could I get a beta for this oneshot I'm writing? Thanks in advance.
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by FSNdeluxe View Post
    Hello, I am currently writting a fanfiction from FSN and I am looking for additional beta readers. If possible people who are well versed in FSN, FHA and Fate apocr. It is inspired by timeline of fate from TypeMoonFreak (who is kind enough to beta for me) on fanfiction.net , where I will eventually post it.

Please leave a message if you are interested, or if you know someone who might be willing/ able to beta-read.
    PM me.

Hello out there, I am actually in the need of a beta for my fanic "Fate/Stay Evangelion" on FanFiction.com. If one is willing to help me, please reply. here is the story by the way: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1094863...tay-Evangelion
    "Without fighting there is no friendship, Yet with friendship, there is no fighting. This is how you manipulate hearts Miss Ruler." - Kumagawa Misogi, Medaka Box

I seriously need a beta (the fic will have lemons)...
    Anyone interested? It will be a male/female relationship, with some possible triggers...
    Gilgamesh/Rin...
    Anyone? Please?
    Originally posted by Moczo >>

“Don’t hold your breath.”

“I can hold my breath for twenty minutes, Rin. This will come in very handy later, in ways you have probably not thought of. But you will.” Gilgamesh Who Wanted to Have Sex With Rin purred.
    Spoiler:
    Ahhh, the struggle: Not finding the fics you want =>The need to write them =>The fear of ending messing it all up... Will I ever be able to write that fic?

Blog Entries
    Prototype Gilgamesh or regular Gilgamesh?
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I prefer Proto.
    But I would also love to make something believable with fsn Gil, even if I'm kind of sure I'll butcher it... =_='
    Originally posted by Moczo >>

“Don’t hold your breath.”

“I can hold my breath for twenty minutes, Rin. This will come in very handy later, in ways you have probably not thought of. But you will.” Gilgamesh Who Wanted to Have Sex With Rin purred.
    Spoiler:
    Ahhh, the struggle: Not finding the fics you want =>The need to write them =>The fear of ending messing it all up... Will I ever be able to write that fic?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Hello I am current on lookout for a beta. Not really for minor issues like grammer but to help adjust my chapters and make them more readable.
    Heaven-s-Knight-Player-Shirou is my fic and I want to readjust and improve the chapters, maybe combine some of them since they're pretty short. If anyone can help out please PM me either here or on fanfiction.net

I am looking for beta. so, do anyone free enough to do a beta? also a good discussion at the same time.
    Selapis kelopak mata membatasi aku dan engkau
    Setiap napas mendekatkan sekaligus menjauhkan kita
    Engkau membubatku putus asa dan mencinta
    Pada saat yang sama

Dee from book Supernova - Gelombang / Wave

Blog Entries
    What is your fic about?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Hey I'm in the look for a beta reader for my story.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura Is Not Into Bondage View Post
    What is your fic about?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

What is your fic about?
    I've sent you a PM so that we may discuss business.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Hello, I'm looking for a/some beta reader/s for my fanfic. I would need help with grammar, prose, ideas bouncing, consistency, characterization and the like.

Title: Chains of Fate
    Synopsis (WiP):
    After winning the HGW, Shirou, Rin and Saber went to London and they lived happily ever after... Fate, however, had different plans...

Alternative:

Shirou Emiya wanted to be a superhero
    He wanted to save everyone,
    even at the cost of his own life.
    He was shown otherwise.
    Now he will learn the error of his ways.

Short Description:

Shirou PoV Third Person Limited
    Post UBW good end, two years after the war the three of them have adapted to their life in London and all is happy and good; until the Association somehow learns of Saber's identity and they get a Sealing Designation.
    Forced to flee in the night, they are chased across the country by a group of enforcers and left with no option but to fight.
    In the aftermath of the battle, Saber is MIA, Rin is dying and Shirou is left to pick up the pieces.
    An offer comes from a mysterious mage. He is willing to save Rin's life in exchange for Shirou signing a Geas contract with him.

Shipping: Mainly RinxShirou... Saber acts more like a companion/sister/mother/daughter/teasing. If there is some SaberxRin going on, it is never known, since they are too pure to do such a thing or too devious in hiding it.

I have the first two chapters kind of written already (5kish words each), the few next planned in detail and the overall story also planned in general.

I aim for the characters to stay IC personality and power wise, although the two year gap might provide a few surprises.

The tone of the story, well, I want it to be funny with SoL/romantic stuff , serious when it comes to battles etc and hopefully emotional with certain developments and situations.

Be aware that English is not my first language, I have never written anything and I have no formal education in creative writing, so whoever volunteers please know that. I don't mind harsh critique as long as it's for a reason. Even if that reason happens to be that I should give up writing altogether and do something more productive with my time.

That being said, I'm highly motivated, have a reasonable amount of spare time to write and love the characters, so I hope with your help something good might happen.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by redemyr; May 22nd, 2015 at 03:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Alright. Here I go.

Rot Me - a Fate Prototype x Fate Stay Night x Tsukihime crossover that follows Misaya as she is taken under Altrouge's wing and thrust into the power struggle between the two main Dead Apostle Ancestor factions for three years. Ends right before the Fifth Holy Grail War starts.

A beta would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Historia; June 9th, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Requesting beta please. Idea is a oneshot until I make a chapter one.

Saver is summoned by OC master and they go back in time to the 5th HGW.

Chapters one and onward would be from the pov's of Shinji, Shirou, and Rin. But mostly Shinji. He would be the main focus.

Warning-

I'm a novice writer. Meaning I probably suck at it. Yes, I proofread it. I just didn't catch that error you found because I'm not use to writing and I don't know all the sophisticated rules.

Characterization may be off. Concepts may be wrong. But hey that's were you come in!
    - I've read/seen some of the VN's/Manga/Anime but I'm not too well versed in the nasuverse.
    Last edited by Fluxx; June 10th, 2015 at 10:12 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Looking for beta. All round would be nice.
    Fluffy Prisma-ish story? Not exactly a cross-over of HA and Prisma but kinda if that makes sense.
    Would like to have first chapter looked at to see if worth continuing.
    PM if interested?
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    I'm currently looking for a beta. Sundry HGW. It's only a teaser of sorts, so rather short. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

I was thinking of reviving (or rather rebuilding) that entry I did for Arashi's 2014 fan fiction contest now that I'm mostly done wrapping up my Master's degree, and one area where I could have definitely improved in that contest was having a beta - my brother giving a cursory look over them scarcely counts.

Anyways, it's a crossover of Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Prototype, drawing some elements from Fate/Zero as well. Reflecting that I'm crossing together these continuities, the working title is Fate/Proto Crossing. At its core, it's a 5th Grail War story, in which the Sajyou family (from Prototype) has existed within Fuyuki since some time before the 4th War, and participated in that war, fielding Sajyou Manaka as the Master of Caster (Paracelsus) instead of Ryuunosuke. Flash forward, she is the one to try to bring about disaster and is killed by Emiya Kiritsugu, who then manages to save two children from the fire, Sajyou Ayaka and Shirou, the latter of whom he adopts as his son. Ten years later the 5th Grail War is about to begin, and while Shirou remains oblivious to it Ayaka is terrified of what she sees as a looming death sentence for herself and remains wary of him, the son of Emiya Kiritsugu, the man who killed her sister and as far as she knows her father too yet spared her for some reason. But when they're both thrust into the war they'll need to learn to work together if they're going to survive the machinations of her older sister, who was revived by the Grail and will stop at nothing to claim the one she has dreamed of for so long - Saber.

I don't have the revised chapters yet, but if any of you would be willing to beta when they're done, that would be great.
    Not Magus! Magic Emperor Magus!