Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 125257606162
Results 1,221 to 1,225 of 1225

Thread: The Hound and the Blacksmith

The Warrior of the Shadows kinlyki's Avatar
    This guy has already necro-ed 2 of Elf's threads, anyone else feeling irritated?
    With each day, one draws closer to death,

With each day, one expends more of one's life,

With each day, one obtains more memories,

With each day, one gets closer to losing them all.

Blog Entries
    Why would you be ? (s)He's welcome to discuss/comment the fanfics just like anyone else.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    True, but like the poster said, he/she did it to two of Elf's stories with nothing but a, "This is nice, can you continue it?" with not much more engaging commentary. So yeah. Impstar, if you could just ask Elf herself in PM or on her profile about the story if you only want to know when she'll continue a fic(especially if the last post is almost a year old), that would be helpful.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Oddly enough, since he necro'd two threads by the same author I expected an update for neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.

Hmm, makes sense I suppose. I just hope that this story isn't dead forever. Because if last chapter was supposed to be the ending, no offense to Elf but that ending is terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

I think I'll just ask Elf. Ignore me for now.