Page 341 of 357 FirstFirst ... 241291331336339340341342343346351 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,820 of 7132

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    You all should stop expecting good animation and fights in Prisma anime while as long as Silver Link is in charge of making it.
    I was expecting Rakudai and Prisma 3rei, I like how they choreographed the fight scene there. I think it was a fair expectation for SL able to do something they has did before. And honestly I find the fight scenes in the movie worse than those, their own TV series.

It's a god damn shame that Silver Link didn't devote Team Rakudai to 3rei.

598,535,004 (NA)

https://youtu.be/W3KYx1WDqBw Raylen Cypher's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Ask in PM.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Broke View Post
    It's a good thing that Silver Link didn't devote Team Rakudai to 3rei.
    Mhm.
    Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Prix of Heroes
    A world where tragedy is the only measure by which a narrative holds value is not one I am going to live in even where the circumstances in a particular work are tragic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow
    If an adult themed work can have graphic slaughter and the like, it can have sex. Just do it competently if you want to go explicit.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    How dare you she's a married woman
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    No but why ask him to pull out right before the end tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    God is dead and I'm gonna kiss all his cute girl saints
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    MAMA BURST
    A Writer's Fate
    F/GO JP (Updated: 4/11/2019)

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    It's not a thing of teams. It's a thing of being too fucking busy to do better because of way too many seasonal projects almost every fucking season. You tell me what the last thing done by "Team Rakudai" was. The movie is literally SL's best looking show this year (and that speaks a lot for their current status). It's also better than 3rei, c'mon. Look at SL in the present. Not the past. The past is gone.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    It's a thing of being too fucking busy to do better because of way too many seasonal projects almost every fucking season.
    Are you telling us that we should accept their internal problem as an excuse for doing a disappointing job? I would love such forgiving work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Are you telling us that we should accept their internal problem as an excuse for doing a disappointing job? I would love such forgiving work like that.
    Oh not at all. I'm saying to not expect any better. I'm saying current SL can't do any better. If anything, I'm comdemning them and think it's foolish to expect any better from Prisma anime if Prisma doesn't switch to a better studio. Hell, my point with not looking at the past and focusing on the present is that current SL have become worse than they were in the past, and we shouldn't expect them to be able to do what they did in the past.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

US Friend Code
    It's more like one shouldn't expect anything from studios that are overworked, and be pleasantly surprised when they churn out good work. I think.
    This is how you smalltext
    [ RUBY=small text] Normal text [/RUBY]

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Oh not at all. I'm saying to not expect any better. I'm saying current SL can't do any better. If anything, I'm comdemning them and think it's foolish to expect any better from Prisma anime if Prisma doesn't switch to a better studio. Hell, my point with not looking at the past and focusing on the present is that current SL have become worse than they were in the past, and we shouldn't expect them to be able to do what they did in the past.
    Okay that's far clearer now, thanks.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikigod784 View Post
    It's more like one shouldn't expect anything from studios that are overworked, and be pleasantly surprised when they churn out good work. I think.
    That works. At this point, I don't expect anything from SL which is probably why I enjoyed the film so much (that and Oonuma's direction).

The SOL part of the movie was handled very well, the football scene with Shirou lily and Miyu gave me an heart attack

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It's one thing to forgive a studio for having a lack of time if we watch it online or TV, but for movies, studios deserve every bit of criticism from paying consumers. Movies can be delayed and more time can be devoted for the project. There is no excuse for SL, in my opinion. Not if they decide to charge full priced tickets on their scheduled release date.
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    i didnt really feel like i wasted my money on it, but if they're gonna refund even a part of the ticket and also my train fee to and from the theatre i'll happily take it
    updated 2019/1/10

Quote Originally Posted by pandacmh View Post
    It's one thing to forgive a studio for having a lack of time if we watch it online or TV, but for movies, studios deserve every bit of criticism from paying consumers. Movies can be delayed and more time can be devoted for the project. There is no excuse for SL, in my opinion. Not if they decide to charge full priced tickets on their scheduled release date.
    Movies can be delayed. Like TV shows. Like TV shows, a delay can be a negative hit to the studio's image they may not be willing to take (unfortunately, people just look at the fact stuff was delayed and don't pay attention to wether that delay was needed or not. Just the fact it's there.).
    What you say is how things should be in an ideal situation. Sadly, the anime industry is far from being in an ideal situation, and we have seen the results. I'm not trying to excuse them. I'm just saying to not have high expectations when SL don't have much to show to justify said expectations currently. I'm just saying to keep expectations realistic by looking at the studio's recent output.
    To put it short and simple:
    Silver Link currently doesn't deserve having high expectations. Movie or not
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Finally watched this today, since I discovered that someone had finally made a subbed bluray version (not the specials though, but I'm guessing those are just stupid loli fanservice like all the others from the previous seasons, so I don't really care). Not being this series targeted demographic, I definitely enjoyed this season a lot more than the others, since it's now not much in the way of slice of life, yuri loli harem fanservice (still some there though...), and is now full of action and more plot instead, which is what I enjoy. Looking forward to when there will be a bluray version of the movie, so I can watch that. Miyu-Shirou FTW.

Edit: Forgot to say, the scene where Miyu is spoiled and has Shirou comb her hair, and is then embarrassed after discovering Kuro and Illya had been watching, and Kuro picking on her...That scene was adorable. Also, I'm impressed and surprised at how well Beatrice's voice actor pronounced Mjölnir (apart from adding a "u" sound at the end, which is typical Japanese, but still). Not to mention the fact that the hammer itself actually looks fairly similar to how it is supposed to look (based on the gold-plated silver Mjölnir pendant that was found in an archeological dig, and which is now in the Swedish Museum of National Antiquities), unlike the one in the Marvel movies (though to be fair that one looks cooler (if simpler), so it's understandable) lol. Points to Hiroyama for historical accuracy.
    Last edited by Rokudaime; December 8th, 2017 at 05:45 AM.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Living Dead Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Trigger can't handle the emotion of the last chapter since it's not all screaming. They can do america.
    Little Witch Academia TV finished this year and had very much emotion with very little screaming. TRIGGER could make it work.

They should be used for a Bunyan OVA animated Ninja Slayer style, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    So, I had a bit of a stressful week, so I started working on the English lyrics for Usu Beni no Tsuki, the ED, to take my mind off things.

And oh wow, that song just made my day. It's unbelievably beautiful. It's truly criminal how just a small part of that song was used in the movie.

Them posting that video of the full song was engenius, because the small portion in the movie just doesn't do it justice.
    The video for ease of access:
    Spoiler:

Here are the lyrics in Kanji:
    Spoiler:

薄紅色に染まる空に浮かぶ三日月
    その小さな光抱いて 今宵も祈るから

少しずつ見えてくる 大きな分かれ道は
    そのどちらにも大切なものが並んでる
    頼りなく揺れる天秤のような
    迷える心は

見つめるその眼差し 僅かな変化だとしても
    生まれたばかりの光が陰ることないように
    守るよ

少しずつ移り行く 季節の風の中で
    初めて見つけ出したんだ 小さな宝物
    たとえ何かを失うとしても
    溢れる想いは

重ねた手の温もり 交わした言葉さえも
    何気ない日々のすべてを幸せと呼ぶのだろう

見つめるその眼差し 僅かな変化だとしても
    生まれたばかりの光が陰ることないように
    たとえもし離れてしまっても
    もう二度と会えなくなったとしても
    生まれたばかりの光がずっとずっと輝くように
    守るよ あなたの 笑顔を

Source

And here is my English translation (the bold part is the part used in the movie):
    Spoiler:
    Under a crescent moon floating in a light-crimson sky
    I hold that small light and pray tonight as well.

Little by little, I saw this crossroad open in front of me
    In both directions, important decisions were urging me
    And the scales swayed in my uncertainty-filled heart

Even if it's a slight change in the look in your eyes..
    So that budding glimmer of light doesn't fade...
    I will protect you.

Little by little, as the wind of seasons gradually changed
    I discovered a small treasure for the first time
    Even when I lost something in return,
    My feeling were still overflowing

The warmth of our overlapping hands,
    and even the words that we exchanged...
    All these unremarkable days, I can call my happiest.

Even if it's a slight change in the look in your eyes,
    So that budding glimmer of light doesn't fade,
    Even if we are destined to part,
    Even if we can never meet again
    Just as your budding glimmer of light always shone on me
    I will protect your smile
    Last edited by Astroprogs; December 20th, 2017 at 07:06 PM.

You forgot to translate this part:

重ねた手の温もり 交わした言葉さえも
    何気ない日々のすべてを幸せと呼ぶのだろう

598,535,004 (NA)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    Hm? Pretty sure I translated it. It's the fifth verse.

Never mind, I'm an idiot.

598,535,004 (NA)

How's this?

598,535,004 (NA)