Page 51 of 357 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 7132

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    I have no words to describe how awesome this episode was...

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    episode 5
    Saber's slash = Getsuga Tensho lol
    dat end card... Experience did it again (EVA style)!

Ep6:

Aside from the slightly erratic choreography and the in-motion frames where it showed the overedge before Ilya brought out the overedges, it was awesome.

If they fix those, I'll just have to get off my arse and order some blurays.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaelen View Post
    Ep6:

Aside from the slightly erratic choreography and the in-motion frames where it showed the overedge before Ilya brought out the overedges, it was awesome.

If they fix those, I'll just have to get off my arse and order some blurays.
    or you consider that the earlier over-edge`s were used when they clashed swords, so you might consider that she was reinforcing them to survive impact..

cuz of course, a reinforced K&B has to be overedge, and not standard invisible reinforcement...

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Fate/Let's make dis spinoff mo srs #6
    • Ehh... remux Excalibur (Black) wasn't that good.
    • Nice Oshiri.
    • Wow. They dried off pretty fast.
    • Yup. DEEN Shitto. I'd never even heard of silverlink before this. Oh hey, they did baka test. Not that bad a history for magic action effect stuff.
    • This is only the fourth mix of Emiya that I like including original.
    • Archer can't trace excalibur :V
      kaaaakakakakaakaakakaka
    • No wonder Key-kun says this was hax. Archer can't trace Excalibur and the Excalibur Archer can't trace vs. Excalibur was supposed to nuke the locality yet she outexcalibur'd Saber Alter Remnant thingy.
    • Oh hey, now I remember! THAT bit is next ep! X3
    • Hmm... I wonder if Ilya after Prisma Ilya n will develop to be at least bisexual considering all the action she gets in the various series.
    • HIMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

On a less good note, what is up with the really long recaps at the start of each episode >: (

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post

• No wonder Key-kun says this was hax. Archer can't trace Excalibur and the Excalibur Archer can't trace vs. Excalibur was supposed to nuke the locality yet she outexcalibur'd Saber Alter Remnant thingy.
    Excalibur Image says howdoyodo.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur Image is the cheap chinese replica.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    That responds to being called Excalibur, looks like Excalibur and can outbeamspam another Excalibur.
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Excalibur Image says howdoyodo.
    does Excalibur Image even count when this scene was drawn in a manga from 2008?

more likely this scene lead to the creation of Excalibur Image...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    It's been a long time since I've read the first volume, but I felt the scene of Illya in dispear went on too much from what I can vaguely remember. Action in this one is another pleasant surprise. Looked good generally with a few instances that weren't. So just like the UBW movie?

^probably not. Yeah, power levels here aren't canon at all, but oh well.
    Last edited by LJ3; August 11th, 2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    does Excalibur Image even count when this scene was drawn in a manga from 2008?

more likely this scene lead to the creation of Excalibur Image...
    What? No. Heaven's Feel Normal End is what lead to Excalibur Image being a thing, and probably what lead to Archer!Illya being able of tracing it.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    That responds to being called Excalibur, looks like Excalibur and can outbeamspam another Excalibur.
    That's 'cause Ilya's tracing the real Excalibur not the cheap chinese replica Archer uses in CCC. Prismaverse is OPverse remember. (That and Image didn't even exist when the manga page was drawn)

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget Ilya is a Grail vessel. She has access to all that mana like Sakura, so she doesn't have to worry about burning out from the drastic requirements.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Righto.

Even if her Exaclibur is a copy if it can outperform the original in terms of energy output then it's going to win in a battle of beam vs. beam. Would-be Grail > Dragon Reactor, doubly so in Prismaverse where the powerlevels are amped up.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    JP Friend Code
    I don't think it's been outright stated anywhere, but I've always got the impression that card installs retain a larger fraction of the Heroic Spirit's power than their mindless, soulless card-monster counterparts do. It would make sense and fits with the battles we've seen in the manga thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    I have no words to describe how awesome this episode was...
    My thoughts exactly.

Blog Entries
    ep 6 was awesome but how did Archer Ilya trace Excalibur and then out Excalibur Saber, IIRC aren't traced weapons one rank weaker than the original?

Edit: Already answered in previous posts, ignore.
    Last edited by Nihilm; August 12th, 2013 at 08:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    dumb people always have shit opinions about eva, its like some kind of more reliable iq test
    [20:47:33] I3uster: in 2015 a crack memer was sent to skype prison by a court of his Peers for a crime he didnt commit. he promptly escaped from his Maximum security Forum into the twitter Underground. Today, still wanted by the skype Group he survives as memer of fortune. If you Need a shitpost, if nobody else can fuck up a thread, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire: June.

20.06.2014 Never forget

Blog Entries
    Couple of possibilities, saber's mana was low after one excalliblast and a bunch of prana burst spam, that is just an imitation saber based off the class card and her Excalibur was degraded as well, Ilya received a protagonist modifier...

wave that hand boy, wave it hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    That last one doesn't sound so much as a handwave but the honest truth. Like Arc being in Extra as fanservice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    I am of the personal belief that the Tsukihime Remake is two years from release. It will remain as such until a release date is announced, at which time its actual release date is 6 months after that date.