Page 339 of 357 FirstFirst ... 239289329334337338339340341344349 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,780 of 7132

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

Currently unable to check.
    Did they ever fix the crater scene? I watched the movie already, but I actually don't remember seeing that scene in the movie.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    Currently unable to check.
    Did they ever fix the crater scene? I watched the movie already, but I actually don't remember seeing that scene in the movie.
    I think they cut it out. I don't recall a scene where Shirou reached a spot where he could gaze out at the crater like in the trailer.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Astroprogs's Avatar
    I thought I'd let you guys know that the 1080p version on a certain website has less frame drops and everything looks a bit smoother.

Also, it has a way superior bitrate, so this should be worth getting IMO.

If you do get it, my subs are delayed for that version by ~200ms, so add a value of +200ms in MKVToolnix or manually delay the sub in your player of choice (F1/F2 in MPC).
    Last edited by Astroprogs; November 14th, 2017 at 03:23 PM.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryokatagenji View Post
    They also advise moviegoers to catch people trying to record the movie and make sure it doesn't happen again.
    "Breaking news: Angry mob breaks guy's cellphone in movie theater, then lynch him and hang his corpse on lamppost while chanting 'Illya-chan! Illya-chan!'"

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroprogs View Post
    I thought I'd let you guys know that the 1080p version on a certain website has less frame drops and everything looks a bit smoother.

Also, it has a way superior bitrate, so this should be worth getting IMO.

If you do get it, my subs are delayed for that version by ~200ms, so add a value of +200ms in MKVToolnix or manually delay the sub in your player of choice (F1/F2 in MPC).
    Seeing that the movie is on theatre now, I'd rather watch it live... the BD rip can wait til it's formally released on January

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Support the industry if the movie is screening in your country. Do your part to help Fate grow internationally then we can get HF movie faster haha.
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

What even is the point of recording the movie anymore? The HD rip is already online.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle pandacmh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    What even is the point of recording the movie anymore? The HD rip is already online.
    some people like to record and post in on their facebook/instagram for some reason. No one actually cares but they still do it.
    FGO support list (updated 6th March 2018)
    Spoiler:

The Amazon page of Oath Under the Snow revealed a BD/DVD anime short special featuring Shirou, Miyu and Illya.

The runtime is 105 minutes = 01:45:00. The leaked movie is 01:30:00. So that special is almost a full episode length.

US Friend Code
    Ah more fan-service. I was afraid we would miss that.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    15 minutes though, and with the movie at that?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

The Amazon page of Oath Under the Snow revealed a BD/DVD anime short special featuring Shirou, Miyu and Illya.

The runtime is 105 minutes = 01:45:00. The leaked movie is 01:30:00. So that special is almost a full episode length.
    or they add new scenes for the movie maybe the Berserker fight, or the scenes that got cut out

anime short special featuring Shirou, Miyu and Illya.
    No, there will be commentary from Sugiyama, Natsuka and Kadowaki. Not that they will play in special. For now we can just guess about what special will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    or they add new scenes for the movie maybe the Berserker fight, or the scenes that got cut out
    Could be, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Napul View Post
    No, there will be commentary from Sugiyama, Natsuka and Kadowaki. Not that they will play in special. For now we can just guess about what special will be.
    Ah, right, I misread that. The sentence did say "A brand new special and cast commentary with Sugiyama, Natsuka and Kadowaki".

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watched the movie. Was a weekday so it was p empty. There was exactly 2 other weebs beside me in a smallish studio. We all wait until the credits was done even after the lights were on. I can practically hear the cleaning workers gritting their teeth.

Anw was an ok movie. Not really movie level movie tho, its actually kinda same with the tv, but at least the swordstorm scene is cool and sakura is cute.

Anw this reminds me that ainsworth card based hgw is weird and i dont totally get it, does the cars aupposed to sub for servant soul as energy or smtg, and how does it work for hgw 1-4 before they even have miyu anw

Also sakura is cute
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

I went back and rewatched 3rei just to compare the visuals and direction.

I seriously disagree with saying that this is on the same level as the TV series. This movie is WAY above 3rei in terms of actually faithfully adapting all of Hiroyama's panels with their ridiculous size and scale.

I can't tell you how many times the TV show cheapened out and cut entire panels, made them happen off-screen or panned on a corner of the action to avoid animating all of it.

Tanaka blowing up Apneic Beauty off-screen, Shirou projecting Ig-Alima while the camera focuses on his eyebrows and... whatever the hell they did to Sakuralot's scene, all come immediately to mind.

The movie may have a few derpy shots here and there, but it's derpy animation of the complete frame. The one shot in the movie that I can say that they may have cheapened out a bit is with the back and forth shot of the moon at the very end of the final fight, and even then, it can be justified by the focus on the indicator of Shirou's mana supply and the countdown to how much UBW's spam can hold against Ea.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    its consistently as good as the better shots from the tv

but being a movie, it shouldve been better than the better shots from the tv

effect is just as good as the effects from the tv, frame to frame for most of the speedy movement is as good as the one on tv

not saying its bad

but its not par a movie level movie
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I'm just praying that the BD brings the second half of the movie up to the first because those other grail war fight scenes

they were

uh

deen-tier
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Harbringer of Beguiling Light bassgs435's Avatar
    Maybe if SL weren't overworked as fuck because they are to Kadokawa what A1 is to Aniplex. The problem lies right there. SL are overworked as hell and lack the capacity to deal with all the workload and be able to put out quality stuff. It's insane. They're seriously at A1 level of having 2 or 3 shows per season. You should treat this as an OVA or long TV episode that debuted on cinemas. But you can't expect a masterpiece full of sakuga just because it's a movie when the studio is overworked as all hell. It's the sad reality
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DINO GETTER,FUCK YESS
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    So I just watched the movie yesterday.

I really expected a great fighting scene, at least as dynamic as Rakudai, but there is none. Which imho is the most important thing in fighting anime. The difference between 3rei and this in animation/art quality doesn't stand out too, I was expecting step ups like SAO II to Ordinal Scale or at least Madoka TV to Trilogy. And I just give up on SL doing UBW and GoB at this point.

On the good things... They manage to make Miyu Lily super cute, but the one that definitely won over me is Sakura's design, which I already liked since the trailer and it doesn't disappoint. I don't like Hiroyama's version that much but SL one is great, probably prefer this one over Ufo's too.

I agree this is the anime movie equivalent to Justice League. Not necessarily bad but doesn't have any impact on me.