Page 350 of 350 FirstFirst ... 250300340345348349350
Results 6,981 to 6,985 of 6985

Thread: Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA Anime (no spoilers)

Here comes the snow GarlandGreene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgs435 View Post
    To be honest, is it pathetic when hiatus is like the most common state of stuff like Berserk and HunterxHunter? Prisma can join the big boys in something now
    I don't blame them. It's tough to retain the same amount of motivation for writing and creating content for a certain series after 10 years, let alone 30 years in the case of Berserk (especially considering how manga and anime creators tend to overwork themselves).

Prisma Illya is now as old as Prisma Illya.

598,535,004 (NA)

I think I've grown used to the snail pace of the chapter releases.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    A thing I've never had very clear about big successful authors-- is it really that stressing once you've got a full studios of assistants helping you? I get it might not be such a big staff in Prillya's case, so that has more of a freeway there, but Hunter X Hunter, one of Jump's biggest hits, should generate enough money that, even with the author himself being apparently half dead to do anything but playing videogames most of the time, should still have enough slave monkeys generating artwork that doesn't look like drunken sketches on a napkin in a semi regular basis.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I doubt Togashi has many assistants considering his release schedule. Even if he did, it's obvious he doesn't want other people to do his Manga, otherwise he would have gotten an artist to do it a long time ago. I've only ever heard about his wife helping him draw.