Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choose Your Snippet Fic

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanathor View Post
    Really kick ass king and LOTS of great stuff about him

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne
    Well...going by Nasuverse standards we'd have to genderbend him (^,^)

So mine own vote remains with Arturia!

Besides. It would be harder to make a Heroic Spirit from scratch wouldn't it?

That's true. But my main issue is the current fic is set up with Shirou w/ Nero as his Servant, and Gil-ko as a tsundere girlfriend/mistress. Given Nero and Arturia share the exact damn appearance.... well awkward is awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanathor View Post
    That's true. But my main issue is the current fic is set up with Shirou w/ Nero as his Servant, and Gil-ko as a tsundere girlfriend/mistress. Given Nero and Arturia share the exact damn appearance.... well awkward is awkward.
    Humm...I knoweth nothing of Nero actually.

Imagine Arturia...but considers herself an "artist", has the vanity and ego of Gil, and whose Personal Skill Imperial Privilege lets her use /any/ Personal Skill up to and including Divinity soley because she thinks she should have it. Also her High Thaumaturgy Reality Marble-esque Noble Phantasm "lets one achieve their aspirations" so basically it lets her apply her personal skill outwardly onto the environment,which translates into "I can tell Reality and Gaia to go fuck itself. You Die because I SAY you die." Also this NP cannot be broken out of for any reason. Altogether this makes her nearly as hax as Gilgamesh or Arturia himself.

Dont forget the bigger titties.

I thought you knew nothing of Nero?

I was told that if it was Arturia with big titties I was looking at nero...

This conversation came up while lookint at Fanart ye-see

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle whosaidthat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Your lack of either Caster Nimrod or Lance Nimrod or Ruler Nimrod does not amuse me.
    Fate/Core Hero [Fate Stay Night/???]

The Raging Fantastic Magnum Fancy Face the First's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I cast my vote for Charlemagne. As a man, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Karna would totally sympathize with Shinji.

"Bro, your family does not want you either? We will show them, by killing everyone."
    "Nukes, nukes everywhere."
    [*ruby=text on top]text on bottom[/*ruby]

And I give you the first of many snippets for this fic. So here is Chapter One. Well the first part of it anyway.

Enjoy.
    -------------------------------
    "Grah! Stop moving mongrel, so I can you you! Your mistress commands it!" The scantily clad ruby-eyed blond roared, as miscellaneous objects flew at close to the speed of sound from seemingly out of nowhere, raining from the sky like parts of the Challenger rocket.

Shirou mean while kept doing what he was doing earlier: running around like his life depended on it.

Oh wait.

It did.

The red haired teen winced as he felt a piece of scrap metal from an object he could not identify fly by his arm knick him as he moved out of the way to dodge. The reinforcement prevented him from being cut, but it would still leave a nasty bruise come tomorrow morning. The amateur magus did not honestly know what he did to piss off the Heroic Spirit this time. One second they were having an amiable conversation (well amiable for her at any rate.), discussing his plans for the imminent Grail War, the next she was calling him a mangy dog that needed to be put down.

Calling forth prana through his circuits and activated a quick release spell that he pre-prepared via Mystic Code just for situations like these. It was one of his better creations in his opinion. Several years ago when he first met the mercurial tempered King of Heroes she took one look at him, proclaimed that no proper underling of Gilgamesh would use two-bit fakes or something along those lines and forced him to learn how to put together proper enchantments.

He was still not sure what she meant by the first part, but even so, Gil-chan said something, he did it. Their relationship was that simple. Mostly. Sorta. Maybe. Eh who was he kidding? He did not know what their relationship was. Occasionally she was almost (never 100%) nice, other times she was pissed at him when he was not sure what he did in the first place.

Like now.

Speaking of which...he dodged to the left, but the flying golden dagger curved seemingly on its own accord and hit a semi-translucent orb that surrounded him. He could feel the drain on his reserves from the mystic code. While it was effective it was energy intensive. Normally that would not be a big deal, but today was the day he was to Summon his Servant. He could not afford to be low on his reserves. While he had no experience with dealing with the cost of maintaining one he would bet everything in Gil-chan's armory that it was not something to try and do on an empty tank.

Hastily he ran around the side of the house, making tracks as fast as he could manage. Well it was not exactly a house precisely. More like a manor, a mansion really. Gilgamesh did not "do" houses. Too plebian according to her tastes. If he could get to the workshop before Gilgamesh caught up with him, he could get the defenses up and with luck she would just settle with tearing them down instead of removing a limb. Eventually she would see fit to help him get back the arm or leg in question, but he could not do without it for the next several weeks considering what was coming up.

"Get back here! If you do I promise I will only slightly maim you!" he heard call back behind him. Heh. Fat chance. He fell for that one, one to many times for him to listen to her. He was trusting. Not Guilable. Running through the door, he quickly surged his power through the sealing array to prepare to raise the defenses. What should have raised the forcefield did not. Instead he could feel his power channel into a different direction. What the hell? Oh wait a minute... he forgot he attatched his summoning circle to the same spiritual power grid as the defenses, to help take the strain off of him for the actual event of the summoning itself.

A burst light illuminated from the ritual circle in question, the runes that dotted the outer edge, and the jewels that made up the components lighting up like a christmas tree. The energy coalessed and he felt on more then just a physical level the bond between "Master" and "Servant" take hold.

"Hello, are you my Master?" His servant asked, from within the circle curtsying from within in, in a traditional sign of deference that adequately showed off her sharp red dress and her more then adequately put her rather...impressive assets in the spotlight.

He could only nod in reply, giving a faint murmer of assent.

"Great!" the Servant shouted enthusiastically. "I am the Servant Saber, but you may know me as the greatest artist to ever live, the infinitely talented and capable Emperor of Rome, Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus! Aren't you lucky that you summoned someone as amazing as me, Master!?"

...And on that note Gilgamesh busted into the door. Oh crap. Double crap. No. That did not describe the situation fully. Triple crap. Their that should be enough. Shirou could only hope he managed to walk away from this with his fun bits intact.

"Mongrel! How dare you run away from me, and summon a servant without the Permission of the One True King!"

Yep. Triple Crap.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a smile upon my face.

Also, it's gullible. With two L's.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle whosaidthat's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It is Glorious.

MOAR!
    Fate/Core Hero [Fate Stay Night/???]

Hehe funny.

I did not know Nero had such a long ass name (O.o)

Looking forward to seeing her personality.