Page 1 of 12 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fujino and Azaka's EXCELLENT!!! Adventure {CYOA FF}

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Fujino and Azaka's EXCELLENT!!! Adventure {CYOA FF}

Fujino and Azaka's EXCELLENT!!! Adventure

Disclaimer:

First thing's first, let me start off by saying right now I have no idea what I'm doing.

No, really. Not even joking. I have NO idea where this story is going to go. I have NO idea what is going to happen to our swashbuckling heroines (except for maybe a little~).

No idea whether we save the world from threats most pertinent or damn it to hellish reality.
    No idea if we strike it rich or fail harder than anything else.
    No idea if we get to kick ass or chew bubble gum.
    No idea if we pick ourselves up if we fall down or if we stay crumpled on the cold floor, lying still in resigned defeat.
    No idea if we go slice-of-life or slice-of-death.

All I do know......is that it's going to get mighty interesting.

Now then, let's dive right into this session of hilaribad improv-storytelling and see what kind of corners I can write myself into~!

WARNING:
    There are Bad Endings here. Nasty ones, too. Tread cautiously, lest you be particularly masochistic. We do, however, get rewards for seeing those.
    Also, sexual content is likely to occur as well, so keep on the lookout to earn/lose points with whomever we may encounter in our strange tale of weirdocity.

- ] | [ -

It was just another awkward Spring day for the students of the All-Girl's Academy.

...not if she had her way, of course...

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEY! FUJINOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!"

Like a typhoon of blazing spirit, a certain Azaka Koutou - and the first of our lovely protagonist duo - stormed with a haphazard energy into the dorm room of her good friend Fujino Asagami. Since Miss Fujino - the second of our lovely protagonist duo - was not expecting to be woken in such an uncouth manner this early in the morning by a barging Azaka she seemed especially disconcerted. Not that Fujino was about to let her flustered feelings outwardly show like that, since to do so would be utterly undignified for a young lady such as herself.

Because of this, Fujino seemed as calm as ever on the outside, whereas on the inside her heart was racing miles a minute.

But, as was noted previously, Fujino was the epitome of calm, at least visibly so.

"What is it, Azaka?" Fujino asked her blunt friend, "Did something bad occur?"

"What? Oh, no, nothing like that, Fujinon." Azaka reassured her friend.

Her expression and her mood, however, told of something else entirely. It hinted to something dangerous, suspicious, and undeniably exciting. But mostly dangerous and suspicious. And not with the "good" sort of excitement, Fujino deduced. Unfortunately for her, Fujino's deduction was spot-on correct.

Miss Asagami smiled demurely. In actuality, she was grimacing like a worried old woman deep inside.

"Alright Fujinon," Azaka went on, "I'm going to give it to you straight. We're going to have some fun together."

Fujino felt a disturbing heat and nervousness build up inside of her at Azaka's words. She twiddled her thumbs anxiously as she bit the inside of her lip. That look in Azaka's eye was making her incredibly uneasy, and oh-so-very strange.

Was...was this what Azaka really wanted?

Here?

Now?

.........really?

The gears in her head turned like her mind was about to jettison off into hyperdrive. It was a truly futile effort. Fujino could no longer hide the blush on her face. Even though she was quite afraid and utterly apprehensive she felt somehow much more at ease now, as if she had somehow come to accept it all in spite of her forcing her to sweat bullets and wrack her delicate body with overwhelming nervousness.

'That's right. This body is delicate, is it not? Yes...surprisingly it really is. Yet even so, I...I can accept this, can't I?'

That was the decision that Fujino Asagami had come to. That was why her pale hands began to slowly fumble with the seams of her sister's habit-esque school uniform.

"Well," Fujino murmured under her breath, averting her lidded, tear-flecked eyes from her friends penetrating gaze, "I-If it's you, Azaka, then I-I guess it is, well, it sh-sh-should be just fi-"

"Save the stripping for later, Fujinon," Azaka suddenly interrupted, "Because right now we're making plans for our Golden Week trip!"

...it was as if a record had suddenly skipped, jarring the real world back into being.

She blinked once. Twice.

"Oh."

This was all that Fujino could bring herself to say in response.

"Oh? Oh...right. Yes, yes, Golden Week..." She cleared her throat and smoothed the crease lines of her uniform in an effort to spontaneously tidy herself up, "Please. Do go on."

"Okay. Long story short, we're going on a trip." Azaka forwardly announced in a matter-of-factly tone. "And no, there's no way in hell we're staying here over the break. That's not an option, got it? I'd rather live out my youth, thank you kindly."

"Now listen up, Fujinon. I'm only going to say this once, and we need to make the big choice here and now while the getting is good. Do you think you can do that?"

Fujino curtly nodded in answer to Azaka's demand. "Yes. I can manage such a thing."

"Great!" Azaka flashed a winning smile, looking like a champion who had just won a gold medal at the Olympics. "Now then, to business!"

"The power is in your hands, Fujinon. Where do you want to go?"

At these words of hers, Azaka had spread several dozen colorfully loud pamphlets on the small desk huddled away in a dingy corner of the room, displaying them all for her friend to see. Following up a quick glance, only a small handful of the travel brochures had appealed to her enough to draw her attention. With this said, it was just a matter of picking where exactly she would be vacationing with Azaka during their break.

~Turn of Fate/In Your Hands~

1. We're going to grab ourselves some bus tickets, reserve a hotel room, go down in the city and paint the town red!
    2. That's boring! We should hop on a plane and spend the vacation sightseeing in Europe.
    3. Europe? Really? Psshaw. America is way cooler. Seriously. Let's go there instead.
    4. Bitch, ask me later when I've had some breakfast.
    5. *Close your eyes and pick something at random like a moron*
    6. *Rape Azaka* (Not enough Azaka Points)

Okay people. You know the drill.
    Again, bear in mind that Fujino is not the only protagonist we will be able to make decisions for.

Table of Contents:
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; March 24th, 2012 at 05:07 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Cute Boy Who Likes To Show Off Nacho the Doritosedge's Avatar
    no 6? aww...

So I pick 3. Because MURRICA. Have them meet up with Bruce Willis and go on zany adventures. Just because.

Blog Entries
    Haha, fuck your choices. I do CYOAs the only way they SHOULD be done.

The crack way.

Q. Air guitar "Master of Puppets" and teleport to Australia.

I just picked HARD MODE.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    I shuda known... Only IRUn can turn KnK into hilarious crack and CYOA at the same time. I think. Now we'll see where this ride takes us.

And torned between 1 and 4, taking into account we can't rape Azaka (yet).

Bu~~t... Shirou taught us that breakfast is important, so option 4.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    America. Specifically, Hawaii. It is closer to Japan, and they can meet Surfing Zelretch and start on a multidimensional adventure of fun!

I vote number 4. How can they think of going on a trip when they haven't christened the school yet? On a serious note, something we'll be in short supply of, I've got no idea where to go after. Going somewhere foreign sounds like a recipe for all kinds of troubling hijinks and cultural references. Staying in town seems safe in comparison... somewhat since this is Irun we're talking about and crack is involed this time.

Blog Entries
    4, then. Let the adventure begin!
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    4. Breakfast is important, more so than choosing where we are going.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    #4.FOOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

4 please, food is important...VERY important...deadly seriously absolutely important. Mkay? ^^
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    4. Bitch, no choices 'til I get my breakfast.

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    4. Do not neglect the breakfast. DO NOT NEGLECT IT

Blog Entries
    Sissies.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Sissies.
    Don't judge me!

Blog Entries
    I will continue to judge you until you man up and pick the nonexistent Australia choice. And then after we have tamed the fierce outbacks of the most fearsome deathtrap-continent on the planet we will have our breakfast seated atop a table made from the wood of stinging trees and eating eggs that we stole from the local poisonous snakes that infest the surrounding beaches.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Air guitar "Master of Puppets" and teleport to Australia.
    This is why Spinach is the best when it comes to chosing an adventure trip.

デューイ Free-spirited evil bounty hunter dewawer's Avatar
    Seconded for the second time today?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    This is why Spinach is the best when it comes to chosing an adventure trip.
    Nobody else appreciates my adventurous spirit. ; _ ;

Adventurous Spirit can kiss my ass, Food NOW! Australia will be next...hmm, maybe a gourmet trip around the world? Try out the local wildli-err, delicacies?
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10