Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Cave - Home to Theo's tribbles, drabbles, and occasional babbles

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theocrass View Post
    Hm ... I could make Siesta the descendant of Sasaki. Say that the family line has maintained the style he created.
    That's not a bad idea. Although I doubt they've been able to master Tsubame Gaeshi.

Although to be honest, people being able to successfully use a sword that friggin' big is pretty damn good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ooh.

Ooooooh.

I just had a really, really good idea on how to even the odds a bit for the Reconquista.

Well, it's not exactly evening the odds.

It's more like tipping them heavily towards the other end.

But I suppose that you're supposed to making things harder on the protagonists. Though, it'll probably make this story more "epic" in scope than is appropriate for a humor/romance story.

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now you have me intrigued, you bear, you.

Blog Entries
    Hm.

Glad to hear it!

Anyone who isn't afraid of being spoiled willing to let me bounce ideas off them?

Don't need one, but it would nice to see what others thought of my plans.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I'd offer myself if there wasn't something else I should finish first. How about in a week?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Well, I'd offer myself if there wasn't something else I should finish first. How about in a week?
    Hate to spoil ya, but I've always loved your advice.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hate to spoil ya, but I've always loved your advice.
    I'm a good idea bouncer offer.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    I'm a good idea bouncer offer.
    Hm ... you don't mind being spoiled?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hm ... you don't mind being spoiled?
    Not at all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Not at all.
    Hm ... prepare yourself for a PM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hm ... prepare yourself for a PM.
    My body is ready.

Blog Entries
    Hm.

Glad to hear it!

Anyone who isn't afraid of being spoiled willing to let me bounce ideas off them?

Don't need one, but it would nice to see what others thought of my plans.
    I'm okay with bouncing ideas too, though with the time zone differences and my forum browsing habits don't expect a fast reply ^^; If that's alright with you then feel free to drop me a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Elf, dealing fanfic crack for Beast Lair since 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Elf: Crack Dealer. Story at eleven.
    'Fae is Foul' - My SAO/ZnT Crossover fanfic (SB Thread) (FFN Link)

Blog Entries
    I appreciate your offer of help.

EMIYA? Oh man, this is gonna get good. How did I miss this before?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Gauss.

I'll edit that stuff when I'm feeling like less of a sloth.

Blog Entries
    Still feeling like a sloth, still pathetically slow at updating even these small snippets. So, in what is totally not a blatant attempt to generate posts in this thread, I will post a small, teeny tiny preview of something I'm thinking about writing maybe!

For the sake of context, Shirou is like eleven or twelve in this snippet. I make no apologies for any offense you may take with my writing!

And this is KIND OF related to my shitty snippets where Lancelot meets Shirou.

Lancelot hissed as light spilled into his room, unearthing himself from beneath a pile of empty cans and bottles as he shrunk away from the light, scattering them across the floor like the ashes of a disliked relative. He curled behind a veritable mountain of booze, arranged in a vague imitation of an altar, in a vain attempt to find refuge from the daylight invading his abode.

He growled in as menacing a manner as he could, but his hangover left him incapable of little more than some bastard combination of an unintelligible gargle and a pained groan. Needless to say, his visitor was not dissuaded in the least.

Taiga closed the door behind her, darkening the room and gaining a groan of relief from the former knight. She pursed her lips in disapproval as she took in the disheveled state of the bedroom and its occupant. "Isn't it a little early for you to be drinking already?" she asked, shaking a half empty bottle of Bourbon she'd found on the floor at Lancelot, whose eyes were following the liquid sloshing in the bottle like a hawk watching a mouse.

He scowled at her, consigned to the reality that she wanted to talk and he couldn't go back to sleep. "I'll have you know I haven't had anything to drink since I woke up three seconds ago."

He immediately threw back his head and greedily consumed a good amount of whiskey from the bottle that appeared in his hand. "Besides ... it's Ireland somewhere!"

Elsewhere, a gorgeous redhead in a handsome suit paused in her enjoyment of a nonalcoholic cup of coffee to contemplate the strange sensation that passed over her. Then, she shrugged and knocked back the shot of whiskey she had waiting next to her newspaper.

Taiga shook her head and stepped closer to get a better look at the room. "You know you could use your paycheck to buy something OTHER than Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan, right?"

"The question, my dear Taiga, is WHY would I when they're such good friends to me? Trust me when I say that you will never find two more reliable and accommodating individuals than sirs Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan. And what would they ask of me in exchange for their companionship? Why, nothing more than a small quantity of money!"

Shirou, having overheard snippets of the conversation as he passed by the room, walked in with a foul hang over cure in hand and asked, "Who are Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan?"

Lancelot shied away from the light of the sun as it once again invaded his room, hissing and making warding gestures with his hand until Shirou closed the door.

"You're the only one who understands me," he confessed miserably to his altar of alcohol. Shirou, more than used to his uncle's quirks, merely moved forward and offered him the foul, steaming mug of ... something.

Lancelot grimaced, unsure if he wanted to avoid being stuck with the taste of boiled vomit in his mouth more than he wanted to be rid of his hangover, belatedly answered Shirou's question.

Naturally, he lied through his teeth. "They're counselors helping me deal with my alcoholism and many childhood traumas."

He let out a shriek unparalleled in volume and girlishness as Taiga remorselessly slapped him upside the head. "They're alcoholic beverages, exactly what he should be avoiding if he wants to get his problem under control."

Shirou sighed in disappointment as Lancelot snatched the cup from his hand and started sucking down the foul concoction within, no longer caring about its contents now that Taiga had aggravated his headache; though, he remained certain that it's creation involved the souls of one if not several forsaken children and any number of rotten meats.

"It's not a problem," he protested sullenly as his throat cleared and the vile mixture settled in his stomach, waiting for the day it would exact its toll for the service it provided. And it did its job well, as he immediately felt the throbbing in his head lessen.

"I'm surprised you don't have a beer gut, with all the alcohol you drink and all the time you spend doing nothing," Taiga continued as Shirou helped Lancelot stand up.

Lancelot suddenly found himself feeling mischievous as he was finally clearheaded enough for coherent banter. "And you certainly wouldn't want that, would you? Not with how appreciative you were of my physique the other night! What was it you called me after that vicious tiger mauled me and destroyed my clothing? Your French Adon-"

Taiga, so red in the face you could practically see steam leaking from her ears, brought a fist down on his head with an outraged war cry. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT IN FRONT OF SHIROU?!"

Lancelot flopped to the ground, feeling dazed, amused, and a little guilty. He decided not to hold that one against her; he had been asking for it.

Shirou frowned in confusion. "You were mauled by a tiger?"

He couldn't resist. He opened his mouth to speak-

"WHO THE HELL IS A TIGER?!"

-and bit his tongue when Taiga nailed both of them on the head and stormed out of the room, fuming and muttering under her breath.

Shirou rubbed his head, wincing, and tried to understand what just happened while Lancelot sulked in the corner, cursing in oddly-accented Japanese.

"I feel like I'm missing something," he admitted to himself.
    Last edited by Theocrass; November 3rd, 2012 at 03:22 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Never-Here-Theo a shit, Back-Again-Theo new hotness.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Never-Here-Theo a shit, Back-Again-Theo new hotness.
    I can't trust your opinion!

You're biased because you love me!

It's horrible, isn't it?!

ISN'T IT!?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    nope.jpg

It really is a nice read, Bearski.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Why am I holding a scale? The Curious Fan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm going to have to back the nice read statement.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    It's 100% even. Alexander was naturally gifted with a huge penis, but Archer, who was born hopelessly average, nevertheless attained a huge penis through years of jelqing and penis pumping.
    "Did not see some of it coming AT ALL--crazy ramifications for Dresdenverse" - Anne Sowards 08/03/12 on Twitter regarding Cold Days
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    Clearly, immersing himself in excessive grimdark has turned Gen into a warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X
    Zelretch: Time travelling sex offender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
    If the HGW was fought between Indian heroes Fuyuki would be a smoking crater.

Like this Facebook page please: https://www.facebook.com/EvilHatProductions