Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse In the Universal Century

Blog Entries
    Yep, true enough, very true enough.
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    Yep, true enough, very true enough.
    in that ending Shirou and everyone else died after Heaven's Feel.

Blog Entries
    Ugh... maybe you should expand on the one with Shirou in the UC. Hopefully that would be better off.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Ugh... maybe you should expand on the one with Shirou in the UC. Hopefully that would be better off.
    There;s a lot of possibilities for that.

Blog Entries
    Agreed.

Agreed.
    Name:  Rgm-79f-desert.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  50.5 KB

"This is Unit-1 reporting from the outskirts of the Fortress of Alamut, no zeon activity sighted." The pilot inisde the Desert GM reported to his superior. So far, they have found nothing about the zeek army's arrival in the former headquarters of the Assasins but they can't be too lenient about the matter. The palce have been abandoned but it is a potential hideout for the enemies.

In other words, the pilot's job is to shoot down any suspicious looking person nearing Alamut.

Ironically, the pilot of the Desert GM failed to notice that there is a suspicious looking person with a white mask behind him; specifically inside the cockpit with him.........

Blog Entries
    A Hassan is in the cockpit? How did he get in there?

No, wait, Assassin Class?

A Hassan is in the cockpit? How did he get in there?

No, wait, Assassin Class?
    Note; The pilot mentioned Alamut there was where Hassan's former headquarters were in his legend.

Blog Entries
    Interesting to note, Shikyo, for every part of it.

Maybe I should add a snippet for this thread...

Interesting to note, Shikyo, for every part of it.

Maybe I should add a snippet for this thread...
    Feel free to do so

Blog Entries
    Let me think of how this ought to go... wait, think I got it!

Banagher Links, within the cockpit of the Mobile Suit RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, was about to shoot down Loni Garvey, pilot of the massive Mobile Armor AMA-X7 Shamblo, when he suddenly heard through their Newtype connection, 'Banagher... isn't it sad?' As far as what that meant, Loni was referring to how sad it was to be victims of parents wishes, when the parents were probably meaning for the children to live a better life than what the parents had unintentionally set the children down. Loni, for instance, was the daughter of two Zeon remnants who were hunted down by the Earth Federation, and her parents inadvertently set her down a path of revenge, one where she wound up with a malfunctioning psycommu in the Shamblo that caused her to go berserk at random intervals whenever she piloted it.

Banagher, with tears running down his face, cried out, "I can't do it!!" As soon as the declaration was made, four things happened. The first was a few of the Shamblo's Reflectors Bits moved to Loni's desire to keep the person who helped her out of her rampage from being killed by a prepared attack from the Shamblo. The second was that the Shamblo's mouth, which was opened prior to Banagher going to shoot down the Shamblo with his Beam Magnum (a Beam Rifle with 5 rounds the strength of a Mega-Particle Beam Cannon on the Nahel Argama-class ships in each E-cap round), began firing off its' own Mega Particle Diffusion Gun of its own accord as part of what it prepared to do when Loni lost control of the Shamblo. The third thing was Riddhe Marcenas, the pilot of the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus, wrestled the Beam Magnum out of the Unicorn's right hand and shot the final round at the Shamblo. The fourth event...

"RHO AIAS!!" came the cry of a very enraged Lieutenant Shirou Emiya inside his own unit, the RX-105 Strike Gundam, which had moved to in front of the Shamblo, in a bid to keep a victim from dying, and activated his own psycommu system, linked to his Newtype (and Magus) abilities. As soon as the words left his mouth, a Seven Petaled flower-like shield appeared in front of the projected path of the round of the Beam Magnum and took the impact, losing two of its petals before dissipating the beam entirely. After the shield left reality, Shirou said over the PA system to Riddhe, "Ensign Marcenas, land the Delta Plus and get out of the machine. You are under arrest for firing on a defenseless soldier, who, I might add, surrendered, victim to her psycommu system." Turning his attention to Banagher, Shirou was about to say something when he noticed that the Unicorn Gundam was about to fall to the ground without activating its thrusters to slow down the descent, so he yelled out, "SNAP OUT OF IT, SHE'S STILL ALIVE!"

Hearing this, Banagher did indeed snap out of the funk he was in and activated his thrusters to land nice and easy on the ground, while Riddhe indignantly landed the Delta Plus and got out to see some soldiers come towards him, handcuffs at the ready to drag him away to a military prison. As soon as Banagher landed, he asked over the Comm Line for the Strike Gundam, "Sir, what's going to happen to Miss Loni? Is she going to be--?"

"Hopefully not execution, Banagher Links," Shirou intoned over the line, "not if I have anything to say about it."​ At that moment, though, both Banagher and Shirou saw something that they hoped not to see as their suits gave off a warning system that said an enemy was coming from above. What they saw, however, was a black Mobile Suit that looked an awful lot like the Unicorn Gundam in Unicorn Mode. In fact...

Shirou gasped and yelled out, "A black...!"

The Mobile Suit, opening up its armor panels to reveal that it had a Destroy Mode as well, elicited a follow-up from Banagher, as he finished for Shirou, "Unicorn!"

As soon as that was said, the enemy Unicorn Gundam revealed that it was indeed a Gundam-class Mobile Suit, one that was like a Banshee ready to kill its victims. With that reveal it moved to fight Shirou, but he expertly made his copies of Kanshou and Bakuya appear in his hands as twin Beam Falchions, ready to defend himself and Banagher at a moment's notice.

All I could think of, especially since I was watching the last scenes of episode 4 of Gundam Unicorn to get it right, anyway. I hope I did a good job, but if I didn't, you can berate me all you want.

Anyway, gotta go for now, later.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, you do realise that Zouken's body possession does not work like this, right...? Not to mention that Zouken couldn't last that long just by stealing her body, there's no way Sakura could be saved from there (and, thus, Rider would just kill the bastard and be done with it) and Zouken couldn't give a flying fuck about anything barring his own survival, and thus is horribly OOC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    OK, you do realise that Zouken's body possession does not work like this, right...? Not to mention that Zouken couldn't last that long just by stealing her body, there's no way Sakura could be saved from there (and, thus, Rider would just kill the bastard and be done with it) and Zouken couldn't give a flying fuck about anything barring his own survival, and thus is horribly OOC.
    It's a possibility if Zouken won a pyrrhic victory during Heaven's Feel. It's not fixed.

I'm sure not even Sakura deserves such treatment from Zouken, thus makes sense if Rider is biding her time to find a chance to get rid of Zouken whether she's still alive or not. the only problem is ZoukenSakura is pretty much her master and True Assasin is watching her every move.

Let me think of how this ought to go... wait, think I got it!

Banagher Links, within the cockpit of the Mobile Suit RX-0 Unicorn Gundam, was about to shoot down Loni Garvey, pilot of the massive Mobile Armor AMA-X7 Shamblo, when he suddenly heard through their Newtype connection, 'Banagher... isn't it sad?' As far as what that meant, Loni was referring to how sad it was to be victims of parents wishes, when the parents were probably meaning for the children to live a better life than what the parents had unintentionally set the children down. Loni, for instance, was the daughter of two Zeon remnants who were hunted down by the Earth Federation, and her parents inadvertently set her down a path of revenge, one where she wound up with a malfunctioning psycommu in the Shamblo that caused her to go berserk at random intervals whenever she piloted it.

Banagher, with tears running down his face, cried out, "I can't do it!!" As soon as the declaration was made, four things happened. The first was a few of the Shamblo's Reflectors Bits moved to Loni's desire to keep the person who helped her out of her rampage from being killed by a prepared attack from the Shamblo. The second was that the Shamblo's mouth, which was opened prior to Banagher going to shoot down the Shamblo with his Beam Magnum (a Beam Rifle with 5 rounds the strength of a Mega-Particle Beam Cannon on the Nahel Argama-class ships in each E-cap round), began firing off its' own Mega Particle Diffusion Gun of its own accord as part of what it prepared to do when Loni lost control of the Shamblo. The third thing was Riddhe Marcenas, the pilot of the MSN-001A1 Delta Plus, wrestled the Beam Magnum out of the Unicorn's right hand and shot the final round at the Shamblo. The fourth event...

"RHO AIAS!!" came the cry of a very enraged Lieutenant Shirou Emiya inside his own unit, the RX-105 Strike Gundam, which had moved to in front of the Shamblo, in a bid to keep a victim from dying, and activated his own psycommu system, linked to his Newtype (and Magus) abilities. As soon as the words left his mouth, a Seven Petaled flower-like shield appeared in front of the projected path of the round of the Beam Magnum and took the impact, losing two of its petals before dissipating the beam entirely. After the shield left reality, Shirou said over the PA system to Riddhe, "Ensign Marcenas, land the Delta Plus and get out of the machine. You are under arrest for firing on a defenseless soldier, who, I might add, surrendered, victim to her psycommu system." Turning his attention to Banagher, Shirou was about to say something when he noticed that the Unicorn Gundam was about to fall to the ground without activating its thrusters to slow down the descent, so he yelled out, "SNAP OUT OF IT, SHE'S STILL ALIVE!"

Hearing this, Banagher did indeed snap out of the funk he was in and activated his thrusters to land nice and easy on the ground, while Riddhe indignantly landed the Delta Plus and got out to see some soldiers come towards him, handcuffs at the ready to drag him away to a military prison. As soon as Banagher landed, he asked over the Comm Line for the Strike Gundam, "Sir, what's going to happen to Miss Loni? Is she going to be--?"

"Hopefully not execution, Banagher Links," Shirou intoned over the line, "not if I have anything to say about it."​ At that moment, though, both Banagher and Shirou saw something that they hoped not to see as their suits gave off a warning system that said an enemy was coming from above. What they saw, however, was a black Mobile Suit that looked an awful lot like the Unicorn Gundam in Unicorn Mode. In fact...

Shirou gasped and yelled out, "A black...!"

The Mobile Suit, opening up its armor panels to reveal that it had a Destroy Mode as well, elicited a follow-up from Banagher, as he finished for Shirou, "Unicorn!"

As soon as that was said, the enemy Unicorn Gundam revealed that it was indeed a Gundam-class Mobile Suit, one that was like a Banshee ready to kill its victims. With that reveal it moved to fight Shirou, but he expertly made his copies of Kanshou and Bakuya appear in his hands as twin Beam Falchions, ready to defend himself and Banagher at a moment's notice.

All I could think of, especially since I was watching the last scenes of episode 4 of Gundam Unicorn to get it right, anyway. I hope I did a good job, but if I didn't, you can berate me all you want.

Anyway, gotta go for now, later.
    So your Shirou has Stike Gundam heh?

Mine goes like this:

"Incoming three Zeon Mobile Suits, all pilots report to the docking bay."

[Scene Break]

"My first battle in space, no point worrying about it too much." Emiya Shirou prepares himself for his first battle in space. "Emiya Shirou, GM III Launching!"

Name:  Rgm86r.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  58.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I decided to use a fanon idea that units from the CE would act like similar units in the UC, though in this case there's a Psycommu and no Striker Packs. It doesn't even have a beam rifle or shield!

Yeah, I decided to use a fanon idea that units from the CE would act like similar units in the UC, though in this case there's a Psycommu and no Striker Packs. It doesn't even have a beam rifle or shield!
    I see, go ahead then.

As for me, I'm sticking AU Shirou in a GM III unit, makes his phrase I'll die if I am killed" since he's piloting a grunt unit rather than a Gundam.
    Last edited by shikyo21; March 18th, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries
    That would be interesting to see how it turns out.

That would be interesting to see how it turns out.
    I once proposed another idea nack in In Flight Forums.

AU Kiritsugu VS Titans members in The Battle of QUEL Graveyard

Blog Entries
    My Gundam-verse Fu is lacking still which I'm sad to say, but remind me what is universal century?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    My Gundam-verse Fu is lacking still which I'm sad to say, but remind me what is universal century?
    Universal Century is a timeline of the Original Gundam Series until Crossbone Gundam

In other words, this thread is more about what if The Nasuverse goes through its own Universal Century Timeline?