Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: Onigokko (IC Thread)

Blog Entries
    “Now, now, Fukuda-san. Surely the president has a reason to not include the other two”, Rolanda said with a sweet tone. “We are High School students, after all. Elementary level mathematics should be possible for all, no?”
    -" I bet that's why Fukuda-san is interested on it in the very first place, and why I'm also intrigued about it as well."

It was his way of saying "Shut up, I'm not as clever as you, and that's precisely why I'm trying to listen."

Thump thump. Thump thump.

He could hardly hear or feel himself. After the President's words, he couldn't help but feel something was amiss. Technically, a non-magus should not be able to make a circle. Technically, a ritual circle should not work just because. Yet, that person had once warned him that there was no "no way", even in the modern age, if one ventured enough into the places where darkness was the last thing to worry about.

It won't work. It won't work, right? So, why the fuck am I sweating like a goddamned pig? Calm down man, just walk to the circle, see how it fails, and go back home. Makes sense huh? Come on. And...

If it happens, I've got no choice but to stand up and survive, no matter what.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aki Fumi - "Crimson"
    Occult & Horror Club - Night

Crimson remained silent as the president of the club finally found what she searched. The reactions everyone was having to the strange unease that filled the place were extremely entertaining. They were more spineless than she had thought, judging of how some of them were practically shitting their pants.

I wonder... is the president the only one that does not feel it? As Haruka started her story, for a moment so brief that nobody was able to perceive, the red haired girl's face showed an amount of seriousness that was definitely out of character for her, and her narrowed eyes fell on the circle. Then, a strange smile appeared on her mouth. She could almost taste it! The entertainment she wished for was at the reach of her hand, and Crimson, who thrived in this sensation, felt her expectations grow. It seemed that attending to this night was not going to be a waste.

She barely noticed as her 'best friend' entered the room, so concentrated she was on the story that the president was narrating. It was not the first time she had heard some of those rumors, and most of it made sense for her, since Fuyuki had an unusual activity of magi. Her clan had even informed her of some kind of crazy ritual they used to do in the city, but it had not been something that concerned her on the first place, and her information on the matter was lacking. Well, those things did not matter much. Crimson was content with waiting patiently, and observing the reactions of her fellow members. She had to put some effort to not giggle at Rolanda's words. Her 'friend' never failed at entertaining her.

That boring teacher was surely annoying, though...

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    "Ara...? Kaicho, are you trying out another rumor? Please tell me it is not going to be like the time we tried out Bloody Mary? Staring at the mirror for three hours gave me a headache next day."
    "Kaicho?"

Haruka tilts her head not only in response to the sudden outburst but also to the foreign student's odd expression. It's not that it didn't make complete sense...just fairly broken sense. And, sadly, that says a quite a bit. Still, something that odd is fairly character for the person who hadn't figured out the Bloody Mary event was a penalty for losing in a penalty game.

"Taicho," reading the confused expression on her face, Justin calls out to her with a sigh, "He meant to say Taicho."

Flustered at how easily she was thrown off at her own language, Haruka pouts and leers at Justin over her shoulder. Basically, this was there unspoken language...

“Now, now, Fukuda-san. Surely the president has a reason to not include the other two”, Rolanda said with a sweet tone. “We are High School students, after all. Elementary level mathematics should be possible for all, no?”
    Returning to the matter at hand, Haruka puts a smile back on her face and begins to answer questions.

"Nox-kun is right, mostly anyways," keeping herself from insulting Rolanda, Haruka changes her focus, "Fukuda-kun, I glad you noticed that. I expected nothing less from you. You see, to be honest, I found that weird myself when reviewing the text; however, upon inspection I found that it's no mistake. Nine sins, but only seven warriors. I looked quite a bit for a further explanation to this, but I couldn't find anything. So...I came up with my own theories. The most concrete being that only seven warriors can be chosen from a pool of nine. After all, it makes sense because in order for a single spirit to fully manifest, it would take a lot of energy. Then you're talking about giving them physical form and making them strong enough to cause wide-scale damage on top of that. Now I'm no expert on the subject, but going off the scarcity of phantom tales and the number of deaths which accompany those events, I'd say we're talking about a quantity of energy which would take some decades to accumulate, and even that seems to be pushing it. At the very least, this theory coincides with how there are nine deadly sins, but only seven are really recognized."

The club president has clearly switched back into full investigation mode. The fact that she has conducted so much research into something she normally wouldn't give the time of day shows that she has just about convinced herself. But what is truly terrifying is just how close to the truth she has come.

"But then I came up with another theory: the 'Extra Player' Theory," Haruka's voices lowers as she brings one hand to her chin, "You see, after looking at the information again, I realized that this folio doesn't describe the warriors as being chosen, but resurrected. So, in a way, what starts off as nine phantoms of sin becomes two plus seven warriors. So, through the use of this ritual, we'd end up with seven beings which can interact with the physical would and two which can interact with the spiritual world... Kind of like unborn persons or wandering ghosts. Of course, this theory is still sketchy, but I do believe there is some significance in the wording and the ratio of sins to warriors."

By this time, the club president has fully immersed herself in the text resting in her hand. It was as if she was trying to break down the text in real time, unaware that she was already in the middle of something.

"Either that... or we have the 'Sacrifice' Theory, in which the life energy of the living isn't enough. With this third theory, I believe that in order to make up for the lack of energy, the unchosen two are used in order to make up for the difference. This one is still fairly new, but certain things in this writing hint towards the possibility. Such as never mentioning the participation of nine in the ritual, but always listing all nine sins..."

The inquisitive young woman finally lifts her eye from the text and scans the room with a smile. Realizing that she's gone on somewhat of a tangent, she sticks out her tongue jokingly and gives off a light shrug. With that, she closes her great grandfather's folio and tucks it neatly under her arm.

"Anyways, what we'll be doing tonight is just a little exercise of our city's urban legend. Since we've yet to look at anything local in this club, I thought it would be kind of fun to try out before Golden Week. Even more so because there is so much information out there on it," with a look of confidence on her face, Haruka takes the mysterious book from under her arm and waves it through the air, "If it's bunk, we can proudly say we squashed one of Fuyuki's great mysteries. And if it's real... well... I guess we'll talk to a ghost."

"And..." He continued, his eyes burning with a rekindled curiosity. "I am quite interested in how the president intends to control whatever might... possibly be summoned from this ritual."
    "And don't worry, Sakaki-sensei. If by chance something does come through, I got Issei-san to bring me special spiritual charms straight from the Ryuudou Temple. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. After talking to one of my father's colleagues, I've determined that with the little amount of 'mana' we will produce, we'd achieve a partial haunting at best. Just enough to prove if this is the real deal."

As if patting herself on the back, Haruka proudly sticks out her chest and poses triumphantly. She seemed to have everything figured out already and only needed to execute the plan.

"So lets go, guys. Lets get this show on the road!"
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Mark Walker

Screw it.

With determination, and thinking everything's already decided, he steps forward towards the circle. There's nothing that can be really done at this point. He's wasted a year since he arrived there and he has not improved at all. He must become harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

All for the sake of meeting that person once more.

He had wondered many times how it would go. No, he understood very well how it would go. What he wondered was what would happen afterwards. Somehow, and although his bonds with them were not deep...

When the moment arrives, will he be able to let go?
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akira Kurogane

Having once had access to case files of the Fuyuki fire incident, it was rather clear to me that the president had actually done her research for this little presentation of hers, although I couldn't help but doubt that the great fire was caused by anything supernatural, even if no actual evidence as to the cause of the conflagration had been located at the scene. Still, even if logic dismissed any notions of ghosts, or the seven deadly sins incarnate, it was a rather unsettling tale, and judging from the way Maiko's voice shook out a warning to be careful, it seemed that I wasn't the only one who felt a bit wary about actually stepping into a circle to do what the president had asked.

I knew I was just being silly, spirits didn't exist after all, but there was still some part of me that didn't really seem to like the idea...

Still, I didn't want to leave early and seem like I wimped out, this was just another supposedly supernatural incident that I would prove to be false, there was really no need for me to be nervous.

...So why couldn't I shake this feeling?

"Maiko," standing up, I extended my hand to the girl, pushing aside my own insecurities in an attempt to reach out to the girl, "It'll be okay, it's nothing more than a story," I paused for a moment, then smiled in as kind a manner as I knew how, "Come on, I'll even stand with you in case something happens."

I suppose it wasn't really like me to reach out to someone else, but Maiko had seemed scared enough that I couldn't help but to try, and besides, helping her would let me ignore my own, illogical thoughts about this whole situation.

And well... I apparently needed to practice being more friendly...
    Last edited by Airen; March 19th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rolanda A. Knox
    Occult & Horror Club – Night

Half-baked and researched information about a ritual that once again ends up being pure nonsense? It seems that our president has once again proved all her little grey cells were converted into those bulging sacks of fat dangling from her chest.

Well, that was what Rolanda wanted to say, especially after Harumi’s triumphant pose. But she refrained. Allowing herself to sink to the levels of these simpletons would have sullied the name of her great-grandfather.

Instead, she focused her attention on the unlikely attempt from Kurogane to comfort Kisaragi. Rolanda kept the ridiculing smile strictly in her smile and simply kept her usual expression as she got up from her chair, moving to her place on the edge of the circle.

“Indeed. It will not be that bad, Kisaragi-san. After all, our president did say she researched the target of the ritual we are now attempting. And she even acquired some protection from the local temple! I am sure we will be alright”, she said with a reassuring tone. “I do not think there shall be any fear for us to be devoured or murdered by spirits like all those before. Not to mention this school turning into sea of flames is very unlikely. Why, the fire department is situated only few blocks of away, so even if something did burn, I am sure we would be alright.”

Administer images of nightmare in the guise of compassion. Yet another trick that Rolanda was very fond of.

“Well, that is to expect that this supernatural is any more real than what we have seen before”, Rolanda added. “Alas, such occurrences are few in this world…”

Blog Entries
    Evgenia Ivanov

Well. Stupid, hairbrained, barely sensible, based on a hunch and a feeling, badly thought out and more. Oooh, yes, here's a ritual that might summon the embodiment of Wrath and co. I know what! Let's try it first thing without any safety measures or investigation! No, not a good idea at all.

It would be far too easy to feign sickness or family needs and leave everyone else to whatever the consequences of failure would be. And that was why the situation was so terrible. It was a bad idea... that was perfect. Something as illogical as the summoning of Sin and reacing alternate dimensions was just about exactly what I needed. Nowhere in the normal framework of the world did it fit, not at all.

I drifted into the circle, edging in just far enough to be inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Usotsuki Houshou

'Is the president serious about this?' Usotsuki thought to himself when considering at the bold scenario imposed by the Occult & Horror Club's president. 'No, wait. She obviously is. She always is. That straightforwardness is, after all, part of her character.'

He scowled, just a little, as he contemplated the next best course of action.

'The thing is...what to do now?'

On one hand, this situation had an oddly, he wouldn't describe it as "sinister", per se, but the atmosphere was still heavy, dense, and tense, laced with the paranoia and dread that his fellow classmates were undoubtedly feeling as they were also running through the options in their heads.

On the other hand, this was truly something. Wasn't this what he lived for, after all? The chance to live something out of fiction, even if it was just a chance, was one that he would not let slip by out of principle. Yet still. Still he felt a strange apprehensiveness weigh down on his shoulders, crushing his very existence the more he considered things.

'Jitters. It's all jitters, obviously. I'm not afraid. Not at all. No really, I'm not. Actually, this is exciting. I'm not nervous because I'm afraid, I'm nervous because I'm excited. Seriously, this is really, really something! This...this is what it means for me to live! And I'm not even living it yet!'

"Eh, it's not like I have much sense of self-worth anyway. Who else wants to join me in the circle?" Usotsuki calmly, happily said as he stepped up to the site of the ritual. He was all but quaking with anticipation the moment he stood at the place, for to Usotsuki's rushing imagination it felt as if he were standing at the precipice to a whole other world. Surely before him was a door. "Now, now, everyone, don't be shy!"

And if this was all just a sham, he would just take this in stride and file this little event neatly away with all the other lies that were a part of his life.

'Come on now. President, show me that elusive truth that not even I can be sure of!'
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maiko Kisaragi

"Come on, I'll even stand with you in case something happens."
    Encouraging words. They helped her in this situation. She should really ease up, it was just playing around after all.
    What's the worst that could happen? From what she heard of the conversation between the president and Sakaki-sensei there were some safety measures taken already in the unlikely case of an evil spirit answering to this amateur summoning.
    As she adjusted her glasses she gave Akira a slight smile.
    "T-thank you, Akira."Her breathing became steadier, and her eyes were now looking at Haruka with less fear and more curiosity than before.
    A glimmer of courage, swiftly snuffed out by Rolanda before she had chance to get accustomed to it.
    “Alas, such occurrences are few in this world…”
    After Rolanda finished her...unconventional approach to helping a frightened girl, Maiko's gaze once again resembled a bunny looking at a venomous snake directly in front of it.
    "Y-yeah, that...that won't h-happen. H-how wonderful!"
    Now she really started to feel uncomfortable. Should she tell the president to stop?
    No. Akira was here to watch out for her, the charms were ready, her teacher would interrupt any strange occurences for sure...nothing bad would happen.
    Then why am I so nervous?
    This was not good. This was not good at all. She could find peace only in one thought
    If it's getting out of hand, and something really, really bad happens to me or Akira, maybe I can contact Nee-san. She'd help me for sure!
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Merry

Magic was not an unfamiliar concept to Merry - especially considering the fact that this was a club about the occult and other mysterious things. It seemed ridiculous, however, to try out this ritual that their president had found. Not because it wouldn't work; it was unlikely that it would. However, if it did...

Well, it just didn't seem like some spiritual charms from the local temple would work. "Embodiments of Sin" didn't exactly sound like some low level spirit, after all, especially considering the supposed scale of these ghosts' activities. If they accidentally recreated the events in Haruka's stories, it would be likely that the sacrifices mentioned would involve the people who summoned these spirits.

At the same time, Merry was curious; after all, how often was it that you met the unliving? There was no way to tell if Haruka's guesses were right - and it wasn't Merry's place to judge them without having seen them first hand. Who knows... maybe they were actually friendly ghosts, like Casper or that nice, friendly seeming girl... what was her name - Sadako?

After a moment, Merry nodded - showing approval for the President's plan, despite some slight hesitation. Everyone needed to be given a chance, even if you were a vengeful spirit of sin.
    Last edited by Mereo Flere; March 20th, 2012 at 12:39 AM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aki Fumi - "Crimson"

Okay, now that was dissappointing. She had indeed put some research on that, and she seemed to even have a precarious grasp of how magi did things, or at least her explanation had sounded similar to that. Well, actually, it was not as if Crimson really cared about the mechanics and all that, as long as something happened.

But at least try to not sound so half-baked, prez-chan. I am having a pretty good sensation about this.

Crimson took her place on the circle, with no hints of nervousness, and rather, her good mood was almost palpable. "I hope this does not turn into another failure, prez~" She spoke for the first time since she had entered the classroom. "I have the sensation this one will turn to be very entertaining~." Her sing-song voice carried barely some hints of sarcasm, but it did not seem that Crimson harbored any animosity towards Haruka.

The smile betrayed the redhead's giddiness, and the air around her was noticieably heavier. Somehow, she knew that they were going past some kind of point of no return, and the mere thought excited her. She did not even pay attention to Maiko's terror, something that she would normally find very amusing. Crimson was fully concentrated in the circle before her.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akira Kurogane

To be honest, I sometimes thought that Rolanda phrased things the way she did on purpose, as if it was her intent to mess with the head of whoever she was talking to at all times. Sure, she was fine at school, and I was probably the only one who thought that her smile may be a bit too convincing, but I had been trained to notice the small things...

Of course, I could be wrong about her, but that would mean that Rolanda was just plain terrible at comforting people...

Which, I'll admit, was a distinct possibility.

"Well, um," I really wasn't used to this whole 'comforting' thing, "Rolanda has an... Interesting way of putting things, but she's right when she says that there's nothing to fear." I smiled at Maiko in what I hoped was a comforting manner, "No sea of flames, no being eaten by spirits, it's all just a story."

...Still, something felt off.
    Last edited by Airen; March 25th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Blog Entries
    Watching silently as everyone finds a spot on the circle, Haruka can't help but smile in excitement. It was true that she might not have thought the whole thing out, but she figured she didn't have to. After all, the text was a mystery to her. If she'd known all the answers to it already, she wouldn't be able to enjoy it with her friends. And while the mystery delved into something she didn't particularly care for, the extensive notes left by her mentor were an oddity. For as far back as she could remember, Haruka was always told to only investigate the mysteries of reality as they'd provide far more entertainment than those of fiction. So for her great grandfather to have chronicled so much on something generally accepted as fiction before his death... it was as if she was holding the old man's life work in the palm of her hands. To share something like that with her extended family, however nonsensical it seemed, it was the ultimate mystery for her.

"Alright," Haruka snaps back to reality as she reopens the book, "Let's get started!"

Just as Haruka gets ready to read off the chant for the ritual, she notices that one spot on the circle has yet to be filled. Turning a full 180 degrees, she sees none other than Justin still standing by the chalkboard. Naturally, she wanted to yell at him playfully as she always does, but she soon finds that she can't. It was just for an instant, but there was a fierce, almost scary, intensity in her friend's eyes as he gazed at the circle. It was as if his eyes had become a never-melting ice holding back and intense blaze, if only for a second.

"Just-"

"Geez."

Before the president can even mutter the boy's name, he seemingly returns to normal and steps towards the circle, grabbing the chalk off of the teacher's podium as he does. He walks past the boundary and steps into the circle alongside Haruka, kneeling down upon stopping. The action causes Haruka to step back, as she opted to wear a skirt, but it allows for her to notice what Justin was doing.

"If you're going to draw something with chalk, at least try not to mess it up when you walk all over it." The young man speaks with a sigh as he redraws a portion of the area Haruka was just standing on. His voice still portrays a certain reluctantness to go about the ordeal, but his swift reconstruction of the ruined area seems to argue the opposite. In just a matter of seconds, he's done and he stands back up to assume his position on the circle. "Honestly, you were about to get us blown to bits or something." With his trademark sarcasm, Justin takes yet another shot at his dear friend with a smile on his face.

Feeling somewhat reassured, Haruka mindfully gets back into position and opens the book to the page tabbed 'chant'. The storm brewing outside grows in intensity and roars, but Haruka becomes calm as breathes deeply and begins to read.

Blood and iron to the flames. Mind and body cast into Hell.
    The heart falls upon thy sword and forsaken life is woven into thy vessel.
    The inferno is birthed from collective sin spilling out and thrown to the four directions.
    Death and rebirth. Constructed five times over, the defiled body paves the way to unholy ruin.
    Even still, a hollowed being is a simple price to pay.
    Therefore, I announce---
    You whoms fate shall be chained to my own as mine chained to yours,
    in accordance with price to claim the Holy Grail, if your avarice extends beyond emotion, reason, pain, and torment, then answer!
    I am the one who will become all the good of the world of the dead.
    You are the one who will become all the evil of the world of the living.
    So, great keeper of balance clad in chaos, step through this magic ring and release me from these chains which bind reality!
    Allow me the chance to grasp that which is seeped in blood and sorrow!

As the last word is spoken, silence once again fills the room. Sheets of rain continue to buffet the classroom windows and the wind continues to wail in the darkness. Everything remains unchanged and the elaborate ritual dies off into the night.

"..."

"...Haruka!"

The nightly doldrum is broken by none other than Justin as he instantly dives towards his friend. At the same moment, the young woman instinctively turns to look behind herself and is shocked at what she finds. There, as if impersonating her own shadow, a black figure looms over her person. It possesses no features, nor any kind of presence, but the human-shaped body resonates despair, paralyzing Haruka instantly.

Finally noticing the figure in the darkness, you move to react but find that your body doesn't respond. Unparalleled pain soon races through your body as the circle you stand on fills the room with a crimson hue. Soon after, your body as well as everyone else's begins to deconstruct. Everything is happening in an instant, but what you're now experiencing seems to go on for an eternity. As your body vanishes into the air, you feel as though every cell in your body is being carefully burned and the compounding pain assails your brain. And just before your mind succumbs to the immense torture, you witness as the black shadow's arm scythes through the air and cuts Justin in two. The young man is silenced before he even knew what happened and his best friend is forced to watch it as she slowly fades away.

"Thank you... Master..."

The mouthless creature speaks with an inhuman gurgle which rings clear in your ears. As the scene before you returns to real time, your mind slips into blissful darkness.

---Record 1//Demons---
    "Man is the greatest monster of all..."

Time Unknown
    School Building
    Group 1 (RacingeR, Mereo Flere, Bloble, Blackdeath, MssrNeko, Lianru, Drakon, and Haruka)

Background Music

When you come to, you find yourself in what appears to be a classroom unlike your own. The room reflects years of wear and neglect. Virtually everything is layered with a thick sheet of dust and what little desks that are in the room are carefully stacked against the two entrances along with several other broken items to form what would appear to be barricades. The chalkboard at the front of the room is cluttered with writing, some in chalk and some in a curious red, and the only source of light is coming from the front most window, the only one which isn't boarded up.

Aside from you and a couple of others, it's safe to assume that no one has been here for awhile.

Time Unknown
    Hospital Building
    Group 1 (Hero, Optimus, I3uster, and Satehi)

The sound of dripping water is what pulls you from your slumber. As you attempt to shake off your disorientation, you find yourself in what appears to be a large open room. As there are no windows around, it remains very hard to see what all is around you at first, but the single flickering light above allows you to see enough to understand the situation.

Alongside you are a couple of other members of the club and you are all lying in a massive puddle of blood. You're able to determine that it came from neither of you, but the sheer volume can only mean that more than one person was involved in whatever happened. And it's not just the floor, but the walls as well. Hand prints and smears paint almost every inch of the visible room and likely the other half which remains in darkness. Following the most notible trail along the floor, you see a singular exit, but can't determine whether the trail leads out or in. However, what the discovery does lead you to is the identity of your location, engraved in the foundation above the doorway. It reads 'Morque'.

Time Unknown
    Park
    Group 3 (Mellon, LeopardBear, Verg Avesta, Airen, and Irun)

Upon regaining consciousness you find yourself in the center of an odd mist. Your visibility within the immediate area seems fine; however, you realize that items a few yards away are shrounded in a much denser fog. Regardless, you're able to pick yourself up and gather that you've somehow ended up outside. Unfortunately, aside from a bridge crossing over a river behind you and an elaborate looking building on a hill before you, you're unable to make out much due to the fog.

Aside from the handful of people around you and the wind in the trees, all is silent around you. It's somewhat calming, but unnerving as well.

Let the Game Begin~
    Welcome all to my little playground. Here is where all the fun will begin. Now that you're all seperated, I can play with you all a little bit~ But I wonder what I should do first? Pluck one of you off!? Send in a horde!? The possibilities are endless now. And I've got the rest of eternity to play with my new toys~

Oh? What's that? You want to know what to do? HAHAHAHAHA! You're on your own! I'm just here to watch you rot in despair as I slowly kill each and every last one of you~ How you survive up until the end is none of my concern...
    However, I suppose if I'd want to make this more interesting for myself... I could say to learn from those who have already lost.
    Last edited by Sei; March 26th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rolanda A. Knox
    Misty Park - Time Unknown

”………Guh.”

Rolanda groaned painfully as she rose up from the ground. Her whole body was aching from the pain, caused by what she had just been through. But it was not as if she was really caring about the pain. No, her brains simply registered it as an annoyance as it did not allow her body to act on par with her little grey cells.

With a disgusted look, one that very unlike the one she wore in the classroom, Rolanda started to look around her. She glanced over the people who were with her in the park. As fitting, it was not nearly all of the members of the club. If she had to guess, she would have said they were now in completely different places………..But not out of reach.

Akira Kurogane. Evgenia Ivanov. Usotsuki Houshou. And the self-named ”Troph”. Rolanda sighed in annoyance as she looked at those who had appeared in the same place as her.

“Figures. The most use you will be will be a sacrifice to keep away whatever is toying with us right now”, she muttered to herself and fished her pack of cigarettes from inside her large jacket.

Lucky Bastard – That was the brand of the cigarette.

She quickly flicked open her lighter and lighted up the cigarette, creating a small spot of light inside the mist. The cigarette she started smoking, breaking her honor student image completely, was surprisingly long, and with the way Rolanda smoked it, it seemed like it would not go out any time soon. For a moment, Rolanda took her cigarette between her fingers and held it at arm’s length, as if testing how visible the light was.

“Well, should be enough”, she continued to mumble, and then put her hand in her bag.

Inside, she tested the smooth surface of something she had hidden there. And with precision of a person who knows exactly where everything inside her bag was, she moved the parts of the delicate “item” she had hidden inside. And finally, after turning something around 10 times, she was satisfied. She would be ready now, which was more than could be said about most.

As if in an after-thought, Rolanda took an ebony walking cane from inside her long jacket, tested it a few times in her hand, and then took it to her right hand and pressed the tip against the ground. She looked around, glaring at the people around her, and finally, with a sigh of annoyance and impatience, she hit Usotsuki, who happened to be nearest, with her cane.

Hard.

“Start moving, people. Or did you forget your little grey cells back at home?” she asked, taking another drag from her cigarette.

Ethan Kane
    School Building
    Time Unknown

".....Ugh."

Holding his head, Ethan Kane rises from the dusty floor of the abandoned classroom. Shaking dust and fatigue from his head, he looks around. He was in a classroom---But this wasn't the classroom they were previously in. Everything was covered in dust and it looked like the room hasn't been used in ages. The entrances were blocked and the chalkboard was covered in messages, some of them eerily colored red. But all that can wait, he needed to check on the others.

Spotting Haruka nearby, Ethan hurries to the president's side. Tapping her face lightly, Ethan says, "Haruka. Haruka. Wake up! Haruka!"

Quickly glancing at the other sleepers, Ethan notices that some of the club members are missing.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    Spotting Haruka nearby, Ethan hurries to the president's side. Tapping her face lightly, Ethan says, "Haruka. Haruka. Wake up! Haruka!"
    Despite your efforts, Haruka doesn't wake.

Upon taking a closer look, you realize that her breathing seems normal despite the light sweat forming on her forehead and the troubled expression on her sleeping face.

While you are worried about her, you figure she'll be okay for now...

Merry
    School - Time Unknown

"..."

With a soft, almost inaudible moan, Merry finally stirred - eyes opening to an unfamiliar room. For a few moments, the youth simply stared at the chalkboard, trying to recollect exactly had happened. Though there was no memory of how they had gotten here, the image of the shadow was still clear in Merry's head. The ritual had worked, it seemed - and they had been whisked away to this unknown location. Already one of them had already been killed - bisected before anybody could do anything - and taking a quick look around it became clear that they had been separated from the others.

Whatever that shadow was, it was evil. By taking that person away, there was no doubt in Merry's mind what had to be done. There was absolutely no way it would be allowed to get away with this.

Gritting one's teeth, Merry stood up. Unlike Ethan, however, Merry didn't check on the other sleepers, believing that they would eventually stir on their own. The truth was that they would eventually have to get out of here, and the sooner they did that the better. With the only two entrances blocked by a barricade of desks, Merry's first idea was to move them out of the way.

Something about their placement bothered Merry, though. If it was meant to keep them in, it would be silly to place them on this side; it would take a little work, but they would be able to get out with no trouble, especially with the number of people here. In that case, then, it was clearly meant to keep something out - but what?

Instead of moving the desks, Merry headed towards the chalkboard, to take a better look at the messages there. Along the way, Merry glanced out the window, hoping to get an idea of where this place was, or what time it was outside.

Ethan Kane
    School Building
    Time Unknown

At least she's not hurt.

Hearing the moans and shuffling, Ethan realizes that the others were waking. Leaving Haruka he walks to chalkboard. Standing next to Merry, he glances at the mess of writing scribbled all over the chalkboard.

Spoiler:

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Usotsuki Houshou
    Time: Unknown

"Hoo boy. Someone get the number of that demonic ritual that hit me, blugh..."

Usotsuki - frankly - felt like crap right now. Understandable, considering what he just went through. After all, humans don't usually experience...whatever it is that was. He didn't need to be a genius in order to figure out that there were some serious consequences awaiting him as a result of that nightmarish experience.

"Yeah...I can tell this is going to be really fun..."

Though his tone was sarcastic and deadpan Usotsuki felt a strange feverish excitement well up from deep within. He felt unusually giddy in spite of the traumatic event that he had just been forced through. Normally, this might be chalked up to an adrenaline rush, but for Usotsuki this came from something enitrely different.

He might even go so far as to call it 'giddy'.

...But again that might just be the adrenaline talking. He always had a difficult time perceiving and comprehending the truth around him, after all.

When Usotsuki finally came to he saw he was amid a group of others in what could only be a park of some sort. In fact, he might have mistaken it for the park he had dashed through earlier in order to get to the clubroom were it not for some key, essential differences.

The fog-enveloped bridge at his back, leading deeper into the thick mist.
    And a strange, imposing mansion situated a few kliks ahead, looming like a vulture.

.......he recognized the foreboding presence as the same that he felt while running through that park.

Then-

Crack!

Suddenly, without warning, intense pain shoot through him.
    Pain that brought him to his knees tore through his groin and spread like a virus through the rest of his helpless body.

...it was worse than the time he had lost his virginity.
    ......he swore to God that he heard something break in his nether regions.

He would've yelped. He probably would have screamed out in pain, cursing like a sailor and whining like a kicked puppy. But his rationailty and training won out over his instincts and Usotsuki quickly covered his mouth to stifle any sounds of pain.

'Tch! Damn stupid condescending bitch what the fuck I swear I'll kill you once this agonizing pain stops oh God!!!'

No. No, compose yourself. That's what he thought as he straightened up remarkably quick, tears still flecked in his aqua eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolanda
    “Start moving, people. Or did you forget your little grey cells back at home?” she asked, taking another drag from her cigarette.

" 'Moving?' Where should we even go? We've got a bridge at our backs and some building up ahead. What direction do you think we should head in, 'Ma'am?' "

Usotsuki tensed as he let out those words from his mouth, fully aware that even though he had not let an ounce of sarcasm slip it still might be enough to provoke a reaction. If Rolanda were to retaliate then he would, at least, be somewhat more marginally prepared for it now.

Still.
    There must have been something dreadfully wrong with this place if this reflexes were dulling like this. That or maybe he had gotten softer as of late. At any rate, now was to time for Usotsuki to equip his gameface and brace himself for whatever might come.

He kept this in mind as he reached into his pocket to pull out a dainty handkerchief to wipe away the moisture in his damp eyes.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; March 27th, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mereo Flere View Post
    Instead of moving the desks, Merry headed towards the chalkboard, to take a better look at the messages there. Along the way, Merry glanced out the window, hoping to get an idea of where this place was, or what time it was outside.
    Glancing out the dusty window, you see nothing but dense fog. From your position you can't even make out whether you're on the ground floor or not.

Setting that aside for the moment, you take a look at the vast wall of text written on the board. The mediums range from chalk, to engravings, and even to blood. Some of the writing has become illegible due to time, but you're still able to make out more than half of what is written.

Spoiler:
    “Ms. Takeda, went to look for Keiji. Please wait here if you see this.” – Kaoru

“I waited a long time for you to return. I got worried, so I went to look for you. If you see this, WAIT HERE.” – Ms. Takeda

“Leaving this in case everyone leaves. I’m not sure what this place is, but if anyone sees this, please just wait here. I’ll be back once I find some food. If there are others, it would be better for us to stick together.” – Maibara Daisuke

“Geez. I’m starving…Daisuke, hurry up with the food.” – Hibari

“Keep your chin up, Hibari. We’ll make it out of this.” - Chiba

“We haven’t left this room. Seems like no one comes back. We want to leave, but our spirits are getting low and our minds are going the more hunger sinks in. Writing on this board is probably the only thing helping right now.” – Hibari

“It’s been 3 days now. Hibari seems to like writing on this board, but I find it a bit depressing…Although, it’s probably because of her that the mood isn’t as bad as it could be. Just wish she wasn’t sick today… I could use a bad joke or two.” – Nara Naowaki

“Day 4. Thirsty. Drinking urine as last resort. Feeling sick.” – Hibari

“Day 4. Everyone keeps staring at me. They look evil.” – Hibari

“Day 4. Light-headed. Hard to breathe.” - Hibari

“Day 5. Keep hearing things outside. Really cold.” – Hibari

“Day 6. Birthday. Raped.” - Hibari

“Day 7. Chiba and Naowaki went crazy. Killed them.” – Hibari

“Day 7. Ate _______________…” – Hibari

“Day 8. Alone.” - Hibari

“Day 9. Leaving… Will probably die… Tell mom and dad I love them.” – Mochizuki Hibari, 18, Sonohara Academy, Class 3-A

“Don’t go outside! There’s some kind of fucking monster out there! If it weren’t for this weird magic trick my friend pulled, I’d be dead right now!” – Mori Takashi

“Just what the hell is going on here!? Where the hell are we!?” – Yoshikawa Ayase

“The slow ones are blind.”- Makoto

“I’m not sure whether this is all an elaborate prank or not, but I’m sure as hell not staying in this hell hole of a room. If you’re reading this and have any sense, you’ll do the same.” – Keigo

“There’s no food in the cafeteria. Don’t waste your time going there.” - Souma

“There are bodies everywhere! Just what the hell is this place!? Is this supposed to be some kind of sick joke!?” - Shugo

“Looks like some pretty horrible things happened here. But look, you can’t stay here for too long. If you can find food and shelter, stay there and hold them off.” – Hachita Reiji

“Guns are our best option. Get close and your dead. To help everyone out, I’ve placed a few in the storage closet. It’s not much, but it’s better than nothing.”- Souma

“What are these things!? They even managed to rip that freak Yusuke in half like it was nothing!” – Miyamoto Ise

“Bullet wounds are too shallow. Cut them apart.” - Makoto