Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: Onigokko (IC Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by RacingeR View Post
    Aki "Crimson" Fumi

“Can you send the photos of the chalkboard to Rolanda’s phone?”

Merry
    School Building - Time Unknown

Merry didn't immediately catch Crimson's signals - but eventually the girl got the fellow student's attention. Even then, it was only after setting aside one more desk that Merry headed over to Crimson to see what the fuss was about, hoping that it wasn't something like Crimson trying to take Merry's place instead.

Fortunately, Crimson wasn't trying to do that... unfortunately, the request was no less troublesome for Merry. While venturing into the unknown school halls was dangerous, Merry couldn't help but feel more vulnerable giving a phone number to Rolanda. Information like that was something that Merry had kept secret from the other members of the club after all - and it wasn't simply out of paranoia. Simply put, there were people in here who Merry simply didn't want to show the number too...

However, given the circumstances, Merry couldn't refuse. Still, the hesitation was there as Merry pulled out the smart phone again. Even as Rolanda's number was inputted into the phone, Merry could already tell this small action was something that would be regretted later. In the end, only the reminder that the information could help save the others eased Merry's mind.

By then, Sakaki had already finished removing the last of the barricade. The teacher maintained a confident facade - declaring that he would go first... and Merry had no reason to disagree. It spared the youth a moment to prepare for the adventure beyond the doors - a moment that Merry believed was necessary. They had to be prepared for what they would see. It wasn't just monsters they had to watch out for - according to the chalk board there would be bodies out there as well. Steeling one's heart, being ready for any gruesome scene - that was just as important as being able to fight.

A person's mind could be just as vulnerable as their body, after all.

With one last glance at the others who would be staying behind, Merry waved goodbye and followed Sakaki beyond the threshold.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blackdeath6031's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kuboiha Shizuka
    Occult & Horror Club – Time unknown

"Ah, good thinking, Mr.Shizuka! If the enemy we're facing is supernatural, what better way to counter it than with supernatural means?"

.....Huh...

"Supernatural?"
    The boy looked up at his teacher.
    "In the first place, why'd you think I'm doing something supernatural from just drawing a circle? Heck, I don't even know what I'm doing Sensei. But if what Haruka did worked, then maybe something simple like this wou--"

.....He's gone. His teacher, whom he wanted to give his rebuttal, his usual denial that he was doing something remotely supernatural, to, was gone. In the end, just as usual, no one would pay attention to his sincere claims that he's just as normal as anyone else.

Indeed, if someone had actually asked him what he was doing, he'd explain that he was attempting to do a border around his clubmates, in the innocent hopes that it would stop things from harming them. Admittedly a childish, naive thought now that he'd thought of it.

"....Geez..."
    Letting out a sigh, he stopped, plopping his behind onto the ground and let the piece of chalk roll out of his hands and onto the ground.
    All this is so pointless...why did he bother speaking up, why'd he bother drawing a pointless circle?
    ...Why'd he leave that circle half-drawn and bother stopping?

Seeing Merry looking back before leaving, he lazily waved his hand before letting his back fall onto the ground.
    Finally, he had some time to think. Some time to consider what happened, what options were left to them to work on.

Calming himself down, he stood back up, picked up the chalk piece and headed toward the board. He shouldn't just do nothing but wait while here, right?
    ....But what can he do? Someone like him...

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Rolanda A. Knox
    Misty Park - Time unknown

“We are in a dusty classroom in a school, in the second or third floor, though I am not sure about it either. The only window we have has enough dust outside to obscure our view, and the place is a bit... dangerous, so we haven’t had time to explore it. There may be fog outside. Now, what can you say me about the group you are stuck with and your general location?”
    Rolanda smiled unpleasantly as she acquired the information Aki fed her.

“Good. This might finally get interesting. Too bad, though. I would have wished there would have been at least one dismembered corpse or something”, Rolanda cackled. “But yes, about our location……Right now, we are outside, in a park of some sort. Our position is most unfavorable, as we are surrounded by fog that blocks the view in all directions, though I can see a river behind us, and a large building on an elevated area ahead of us. Judging from the plant-life, we are either in an artificially built park or not inside Fuyuki anymore.”

Rolanda clicked her tongue, annoyed, and finally made a decision. She had already come to a conclusion after summoning the map of Fuyuki City into her head.

“No, scratch that. We can pretty much rule it out that we would be in Fuyuki City anymore. First of all, not a single park in Fuyuki City faces an elevated, large building. The river would put us on the either side of the Fuyuki River, but there is no school near it, like the one you are in”, Rolanda deducted quickly. “…And since you haven’t said you are in Homurahara’s classroom, the school is not the one found in Fuyuki either. Wherever we are, this is not Fuyuki. Get a sheet of paper and start mapping the area.”

Rolanda sighed and eyed the group around her with disdain.

“And while you’re at it, Aki……Do keep an eye out for your group, will you? There are eight of you. There should be some reason to why, instead of four smaller groups, we have a one bigger group and two smaller ones. And if you remember what president said, then… *giggle*giggle* Seven Warriors of Hell, or what was it? You are just one past that. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you was murdered in short period of time. Then again, I cannot be completely sure either. That’s the beauty of mysteries like this *cackle*cackle*cackle*.”

If one would have had to describe the laugh that came out of Rolanda’s mouth, it would have been with two words: “Obscene” and “Malicious”. It was as if she saw this whole situation in a light that normal human would not have been able to.

It was at that point that Rolanda got the picture of the chalkboard’s text into her cell phone. She snickered as she understood who the sender was, and with slightly sadistic glint in her eyes, saved the number under the name “Merry”. Only after that did she look at the texts.

“Oh, and one more thing, Aki…” Rolanda spoke up. “While I’m going over this, could you hand your phone over to Mr. Tetsuro? I need to speak with our teacher a bit.”

Rolanda’s hands moved as she nimbly took a piece of paper and a pen from her bag, and began writing down the sentences in the picture.

Rolanda passed the paper piece to the others, so they could also see what had been written down.

And finally...

A smile formed on Rolanda’s face. A smile full of enjoyment that came from things no normal human could find even bit of pleasure. It was like a mixture of sadism, scorn and pure arrogance, a face that no human should ever show to anyone else.

“Whaaaat’s this, aren’t we finally getting interesting~? *cackle*cackle*cackle* Good, good! I guess this means I don’t have to hold back anymore”, Rolanda gave out a shrill laughter and stared into the darkness. “Good day to you, my . Let’s see just what you have got in stock.”

Rolanda’s fingers flew on the first lines of the picture.

“This confirms it. We are no longer in Fuyuki City, even if this place might bear some resemblance to it. Students of academies of other cities have no reason to be transported into Fuyuki after performing our ritual, at least not in the actual one. Not only that, but this might not even be about the ritual our president talked at all. First of all, judging from the amount of bodies mentioned, this place has been around for a quite a while, not to mention how many times it has been performed. The ritual president spoke of was centered in Fuyuki City, but why would it concern people of other cities. Heeeey, tell me~*cackle*cackle*cackle.” Rolanda’s smile was now almost ecstatic. “Survival is possible for 9 days in the school, probably less in the areas outside it. There are supposedly monster that wander around the “starting zones”, but since those cannot sustain people, we are forced to move at some point. In other words, we are driven to situation where we have to risk our lives just to increase our chances of survival. And why would that beee~?”
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; April 13th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Park
    Time Unknown (Evening)

Akira- [Dark Sense]
    An overwhelming feeling of unease begins to creep up your spine. Being somewhat accustomed to this, it doesn't take you long to figure out what's going on. Whatever is causing you to feel this way, you know is coming from across the river.

School Building

Time Unknown (Evening)

Ethan- [Danger Sense]
    The sound of static slowly begins to fill your head. Gradually it grows in intensity and plateaus at a moderate annoyance.

Shizuka- [Clairvoyance]
    In the middle of you thought, you are suddenly thrown into a violent, hazy vision. The roof of the classroom suddenly caves in and a creature shrouded in fog descends upon you and your unsuspecting classmates. You hear the voices of you and the others as you react to the create, but you can't tell how. Finally, you catch a glimpse of a red ooze dripping from the creature's maw. Hanging out from it's teeth is none other than Kuromusi's lifeless arm.

After this scene plays out in your head, your mind returns to the present in anticipation of what is to come.

Hospital Building
    Time Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by hero View Post
    Fukuda Masahiro
    "Mishi Mishi Mishi~"

He kneeled down and called for the animal. He was pretty sure the cat would come to him. If that was the case, then he would hand it over to Maiko as soon as possible. If not, well, he would simply leave it alone.
    [Beast Tamer]

The cat almost immediately recognizes your call, but remains at a distance for awhile. However, as if drawn in by curiosity, the tiny creature slowly advances towards you. Seemingly unafraid of you now, the cat easily allows for you to take it into your arms and remains calm even after.

The creatures presence lightens the mood. Group's Will +1.

Do Keep Your Spirits Up~
    I shouldn't need to tell you this, but keeping your spirits up is an important part of survival. After all, if you don't have the will to live, then what do you have?

Naturally, there are a number of ways to maintain your Will (winning fights, finding food, and other assorted events). However, there are also a number of ways for you to lose your will as well. And for the sake of my own entertainment, I'll let you figure that out~

Oh, and if you're finding yourself especially desperate, you can always trade your Sanity for Will~
    Last edited by Sei; April 2nd, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Maiko Kisaragi
    Hospital Building - Time Unknown

"Y-you are good with animals M-Masahiro..."
    A warm smile could be seen on Maiko's face as she petted their new party member.
    "W-we should give it a n-name,don't you think? S-since you f-found it, y-you should take r-responsibility."

Still on her knees, she looked back into the room. As she saw the shelf an idea hit her.

"W-we will hopefully n-not encounter anything b-bad on our w-way out, b-but just in c-case...we c-can take the sh-shelf apart and use the l-legs for..."
    Hurting people? Killing them? Maiko paused for a bit. Why would they need a weapon? They would just walk out of the hospital. There was no reason to be this paranoid about it, after all there was no sign of danger around them, even if the cat gave everyone a scare.
    "...n-nevermind."

Maiko resumed to petting their little companion, having lost her cool again.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

The Time-Governing Twelve Covenants Airen's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akira Kurogane
    Park
    Time Unknown (Evening)

It was the sort of feeling that I would never quite get used too, an unexplainable unease that crept up my spine, and awoke the feelings of fear that I had managed to suppress. It wasn't the first time I had felt something like this, and so the expression on my face didn't change at all, but my eyes darted towards the river, reflexively searching the fog for whatever my body instinctively knew was there, making it's way towards the position of my group. I had always been a firm believer in logical thinking, but at the same time, I had always put quite a lot of faith in my own instinct, and right now, in this situation, I was rather inclined to trust in my bodies sudden desire to flee.

“Listen everyone, we need to get away from the river now,” My voice was just as serious as it was during school hours, the no-nonsense tone making it clear that I wasn't messing around, “We don't have to go into the house, but I believe that there's something approaching us from the river. So we should move now, before it gets here."

My instincts had never steered me wrong before, but I had to convince the others that it was in their best interest to move away from here, now.

Hopefully they would just trust me enough to do as I asked, but then again, they probably didn't know me that well...

Turning my gaze away from the group and towards the riverside fog, I once again found myself searching for an outline in the mist. If it came down to it, and something did appear before I could convince everyone to get out of here, I could always try to use that.

The one 'weapon' that I had on my person at all times.
    Last edited by Airen; April 4th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
    Exodus (Complete)

Even if the author is silenced, the performance is stilled and the actors leave the stage, the story will never truly end.

Regardless of the form it takes, as long as there are memories of it's existence, the story will continue on.

In a small ward in the heart of a once devastated town, life carries on as it always has...

Because of you.

Please, remember it warmly.

We'll continue to walk down this path for eternity.

Mugen No Sekai

"The Illusion Incomplete Memories Produce Are,

Fleeting, Disappearing into the Future,

Until the Ruins of Yesterday Overflow,

For That Which Falls Only to Rise is Simply a--"

Fukuda Masahiro

"Oh, a name, of course."

Certainly, they had no time to be fooling around. Their main priority should be to get out of the building and mark it, as their teacher had instructed. But if naming the cat would bring a smile to at least one member of his group, then it was just as necessary to do so. He had to keep their spirits up. Plus, it was not like such a thing would slow them down, anyways.

"Hmmm..."
    Fukuda Masahiro thought about it for a second. "Jungo. Let's call him Jungo."

After that, the conversation took a drastic shift. The topic of the moment was 'weapons'. It was a hard choice, to be honest, and not even Masahiro was sure of what to say. It was a fact that makeshift weapons would be of no use against the humanoid monster they had summoned. Hell, he wasn't sure if a good gun would have an effect on it. On the other hand, weaponry could make the group feel a little bit safer, and if luck was on their side, they would never have to use them.

The boy took a deep breath.

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible. If it makes you feel safe, feel free take whatever you can use as a weapon with you."
    He said approvingly, but then he shook his head. "But we are searching for a way out, don't forget that. We should stay focused on that... And, if you ask me, I'd rather not enter another one of 'those' rooms..." He pointed at the door from where they had come from. "...Unless I really need to."

With that said, it was time to move. He walked forward, hoping his friends would follow after him.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Mark Walker

Mark smiled as he saw the cat approach Masahiro. Somehow, just being close to an animal he'd have hated long ago felt like it gripped him a bit closer to reality.

-"Wow. You're pretty good with animals, Masahiro."

"W-we will hopefully n-not encounter anything b-bad on our w-way out, b-but just in c-case...we c-can take the sh-shelf apart and use the l-legs for..."
    "...n-nevermind."
    -"Hopefully? You think that after mysteriously waking up in a hospital in a pool of blood, we can afford to use words like that? -Mark said with a dry voice tone, gripping himself tighter to reality- I say we tread lightly, and don't do shit like dismissing noises. If any of you hears strange voices, report inmediately. In my opinion, a false alarm is better than getting caught by surprise."

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible. If it makes you feel safe, feel free take whatever you can use as a weapon with you." He said approvingly, but then he shook his head. "But we are searching for a way out, don't forget that. We should stay focused on that... And, if you ask me, I'd rather not enter another one of 'those' rooms..." He pointed at the door from where they had come from. "...Unless I really need to."
    Nodding solemnly, Mark stepped up and followed Masahiro.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Akira Kyokushin

“That was fast. I didn’t know you were good with animals, Masahiro.”

Akira had never really been too fond of animals, but watching the scene brought a smile to his face. It made their current situation seem not as big of a deal as it had been earlier, not as life threatening. He had no objections to the name, either.

"We need to get out of here as soon as possible. If it makes you feel safe, feel free take whatever you can use as a weapon with you." He said approvingly, but then he shook his head. "But we are searching for a way out, don't forget that. We should stay focused on that... And, if you ask me, I'd rather not enter another one of 'those' rooms..." He pointed at the door from where they had come from. "...Unless I really need to."
    “I agree with you as far as those rooms are concerned. Spending any extra time here is pointless…but, as far as a weapon goes…”

Akira began, walking over to the flimsy shelf in the hallway. He grabbed one of the four legs of the object, before rearing his hand back into a fist.

“I think one of these metal sticks would do quite nicely, wouldn’t you say!?”

As he said it, Akira slammed his fist straight down on of the points that joined one of the metal legs of the shelf with the rest of it. He wouldn’t just stop at one hit, though- he would continue to smash it until everything that had connected the four legs to the rest of the shelf had broken off, leaving four metal rods in their place.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    As he said it, Akira slammed his fist straight down on of the points that joined one of the metal legs of the shelf with the rest of it. He wouldn’t just stop at one hit, though- he would continue to smash it until everything that had connected the four legs to the rest of the shelf had broken off, leaving four metal rods in their place.
    After all is said and done, what you're left with is four blunt weapons. The material with which they're made from makes them more threatening than menacing; however, for now, it's better than nothing.

Obtained Flimsy Metal Rod x4
    [Increases attack strength by 1, however it has very low durability.]
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Mark Walker

Jesus, fine. Seems like this will be better than nothing.

Mark sighed, grabbing one of the metal rods that Akira had made from the shelf. Looking at it, it did look menacing, but even he could tell that against that monster, it wouldn't certainly do him any good.

Hmm... Perhaps with a little help he could...

Pretending he was just taking a breather, he clicked the switch inside his mind.

>Circuit 1, Activation.
    >Circuit 2, Stand by.

>Object to Reinforce: Metal Rod. Composition unknown. Most likely some kind of iron alloy. Thus, we can safely assume most of its properties come from its atomic structure, shaped like a net of electrons running around atoms. Allright.

>Circuit 1 and 2, Ready. Let's try to work around with the minimal amounts of prana possible. Harder, better, faster, stronger, in 3, 2, 1...

He could only hope that it would work, because otherwise, he was fucked. Also, he prayed that no one would notice, because last thing he already had his hands full with getting a weapon for himself in this situation. At best, he would be able to perform Reinforcement two or three times more in a row, and he did not want that to happen.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Troph
    Misty Park - Time unknown

Jeez. If we got sucked into a manga, it should have been a Shonen one. With those beautiful girls and manly men screaming about friendship and all. But no. Survival Horror it is.

To put it bluntly, they had been transported into... well a park with a rather disconcerning amount of mist it would seem. And somewhere that definitely did not seem to be in Fuyuki at least. Not that he was particularly bothered about that last part. While the others were seemingly willing to bicker with the Little Miss Detective, he really could not be bothered. That girl was much more annoyance then she was worth. He still remembered the time when she tried to dig out his past for a week after he had made that one particular offhand comment.

But still...

"How you survive up until the end is none of my concern"? What is with this cliché approach to storytelling! Next you will tell me that the one causing this is a young girl with dark hair who was drowned into a well by her evil parents!

Suddenly, Akira spoke up.

“We don't have to go into the house, but I believe that there's something approaching us from the river. So we should move now, before it gets here."
    Hoo? Interesting...

"Yoooosh! I agree, my friend! If this is Survival Horror, then we must try to forcefully change the genre to something more acceptable! And I guess, if there are magical munchkins roaming about, then staying on the move is a better strategy anyway."

He did not sense any approaching danger, but... in this situation he was more willing to trust any possible cues of danger. Being a bit more alert and prepared was hardly a negative thing in this situation. Taking a deep breath he prepared himself for possible action, whether it be fight or flight.
    Last edited by Mellon; April 12th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kuboiha Shizuka
    Occult & Horror Club – Time unknown (Evening)

A quick moment's pause. Not because of confusion as to what is happening. No, he knew full well. But rather another question came to his mind - 'why'. Why did he see that? Didn't his visions cease four years back? ....No, he told himself hastily as he quickly dashed toward his slumbering clubmates. He doesn't have the time to think.

"FUMI-SAN!" He snapped, loud enough for the girl - and perhaps those who had just left - to hear the urgency in his voice as he picked up Haruka and held her in a bridal carry style and thought of how to deal with moving the other two.
    "We have to leave, quick. This room isn't safe. Please help me carry them...!"
    Speaking in short, quick sentences in a manner that made it obvious he was tripping over his own words but not caring to correct himself - he no longer had the time.

In a way, he had hoped that those who had just left heard his voice, but he couldn't expect anyone to believe him. Especially when the words on the board and the room's condition implied its safety so overtly.

Run. Run quick, you damned fool. Ignore everyone else...!

Pacing as quick as he could, he tried to rashly kick the tables and chairs out of the way of the entrance.

Odo Tougas
    School Building
    Time Unknown

Ugh, what the hell happened...?

That is my first thought as I awaken inside what appears to be an abandoned classroom inside the school. Looking around, I see several other people in the room with me. Out of the group, the only people I recognize are Haruka, and... I think that's Mr. Tetsuro. Or was it Mr. Sakaki? Never was good with last names.

I slowly rise to my feet, and reprimand myself under my breath. "Just couldn't go back home to my parents like a good student. No, I just had to join this club and stay after school. Nothing could possibly go wrong in a club of the occult, right?"

So, what happened? I begin to think. I can't remember much of anything, other than some guy I've never seen before getting cut in half by some weird black thing I've never seen before. Probably has something to do with magecraft. Always blame the wizards. I'm not a magus, but I still know of magecraft. Aside from "wizards did it," the only other explanations are that I'm dreaming, I'm high, or I'm drunk. Quite possibly a combination of the three. But, since this is an Occult & Horror Club... yeah, wizards did it.

Oh wait, I only just noticed that guy carrying Haruka. I heard him say something, but I wasn't sure what. Probably something along the lines of "get up and start running or we're ditching you." That's probably what he said, so I walk after him and begin to say something in return.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Who are you, and which way are we running?" Yeah, that's probably the best thing to say. I hope.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kuboiha Shizuka

....Who..?

"Ah, my name i--"
    He stopped himself.
    "NO, THAT'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT." He snapped, mainly to himself, however. "Outta the room, now. Quick. And take the other sleeper wit' you."

Somehow these turn of events have gotten on his nerves much more than he had wanted - in a way where he wasn't certain if he was afraid, peeved, annoyed, agitated or mad, but he had to forge on - out of the room with everyone in tow. As quick as possible, and before that​ happens.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Aki "Crimson" Fumi
    School Building
    Time Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    “Good. This might finally get interesting. Too bad, though. I would have wished there would have been at least one dismembered corpse or something”, Rolanda cackled. “But yes, about our location……Right now, we are outside, in a park of some sort. Our position is most unfavorable, as we are surrounded by fog that blocks the view in all directions, though I can see a river behind us, and a large building on an elevated area ahead of us. Judging from the plant-life, we are either in an artificially built park or not inside Fuyuki anymore.”
    “Don’t worry, I am pretty sure there are plenty of dismembered corpses thrown around here, judging from the writing in the chalkboard.” A smile appeared on Crimson’s lips as she imagined the face others would put when seeing the rests of those that had come before them. “Anyway, a building? Kihihihihi... it seriously looks like they aren’t giving you that many options this time around. I bet you that you are going to end in that house, even if you don’t want to.”

“No, scratch that. We can pretty much rule it out that we would be in Fuyuki City anymore. First of all, not a single park in Fuyuki City faces an elevated, large building. The river would put us on the either side of the Fuyuki River, but there is no school near it, like the one you are in”, Rolanda deducted quickly. “…And since you haven’t said you are in Homurahara’s classroom, the school is not the one found in Fuyuki either. Wherever we are, this is not Fuyuki. Get a sheet of paper and start mapping the area.”
    “Understood. It will be better if you do the same. I have the sensation this fog you mention might be spread out everywhere, so moving around will be hard to move around. All engineered to be as entertaining as possible, isn’t it?” The redhead showed a brief unpleasant smile, too quick for anyone on her surroundings to notice it.

“And while you’re at it, Aki……Do keep an eye out for your group, will you? There are eight of you. There should be some reason to why, instead of four smaller groups, we have a one bigger group and two smaller ones. And if you remember what president said, then… *giggle*giggle* Seven Warriors of Hell, or what was it? You are just one past that. I wouldn’t be surprised if one of you was murdered in short period of time. Then again, I cannot be completely sure either. That’s the beauty of mysteries like this *cackle*cackle*cackle*.”
    “Oh, don’t worry, Rolanda-chan. I intend to fully keep an eye on my group. They will be amusing, to say the least.” And then, as if a veil had been lifted, a wide, gruesome smile that no human could make appeared on her face like a gash, as she stared away from her group, making that terrible expression invisible for them. “As long as they entertain me, I’ll keep their company.” Crimson said in a sing-song voice, as if joking.

When she turned back, her face was as normal, as if nothing had happened, she threw her phone lightly towards her teacher. “There, Sakaki-sensei. You got a call.”

While her teacher attended that call, Aki had some time to reflect on what she had heard from Rolanda on the phone. Or, as her friend would say, she was just making some good old exercise with her little gray cells.

Their thoughts had been more or less in line. As expected, Rolanda had gone a bit more far with her deductions, which saved her some time. Thinking about it, since waking up she had the distinct impression of this being some kind of game, as if that thing that had killed Justin was just toying with them. And a game where one party couldn’t win was boring, at least on Crimson’s opinion.

So, by that logic, there was a way to win. Not much of a deduction, but it was getting there. And for the way to win, it was impossible to tell with her current knowledge. There could be an infinite number of ways. This could be a Bounded Field, or a Reality Marble, but now, basing her thoughts on the sensation she had felt before losing consciousness, and in the fact that they weren’t on Fuyuki anymore, it was more probable that they had been ‘teleported’ somewhere else.

Crimson walked towards the window. It was impossible to see if outside that fog that Rolanda had mentioned existed, not with all the dirt and dust that covered it from the outside, but it was a pretty good bet that it did. That could mean they were nearby, maybe on the same city, but in this kind of situation, nothing could be expected to be that simple or to make sense. Any deduction that she would do with her current knowledge was useless. As long as they kept being on the classroom, nothing would be accomplished. The best move would be...

A sudden yell. Maybe it was thanks to Shizuka’s attitude and apparent terror, but Crimson’s senses suddenly screamed danger, even if she had no idea of from where that was coming. Keeping calm, she moved at a speed that would have left anyone normal completely dumbfounded, ignoring the guy that had just woken up, and rushing towards the last sleeper.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Merry
    School - Time Unknown

They hadn't made it five steps outside of the classroom before someone inside screamed. That was probably a good sign.

Merry ignored Shizuka's panicked cries, however, figuring that the boy had just suddenly broken down underneath these unusual circumstances. It was quick - but it couldn't be expected for everyone to be able to remain calm under such duress. Even Merry wasn't really calm - inside that quiet body, blood had started to boil, anticipating something to appear any moment now. It didn't seem like there was any immediate danger out in the hallway or even back in the classroom - but appearances could be deceiving.

If something did appear, Merry wasn't sure what to do. Until it actually appeared before their eyes, none of them probably knew how they were going to react.

For the moment, however, Merry could figure out where to go. Even without a map of some sort, this was still a school building - or at least it was built like one. The nearest classrooms probably wouldn't have anything useful; those would've been the first places to be scavenged, and considering the state of the supply closet it was unlikely there was anything useful left in them. There was a cafeteria, but there was apparently no food there; that, however, meant there was food somewhere. Before food, however, they needed water.

As disgusting as some people might find it... the closest sources Merry could think of were the bathrooms, which tended to be on every floor - usually near the stairwell. Close to that was usually the Janitor Supply closet. It was possible that had been picked clean as well - but with any luck there was a broom or a mop in there.

With that plan of action in mind, Merry headed to the janitor's closet on this floor first, if one could be seen from just outside of the classroom. Assuming that it wasn't locked, Merry would cautiously open it... and, if it was locked, Merry would leave it alone. No good would come out of making a big noise trying to kick the door down, after all.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Sakaki Tetsuro
    School Building
    Time Unknown

The moment Tetsuro took his first step out of the hall, all hell broke loose.

Surprisingly, it came not from outside, but inside. It wasn't a monster attack or a cheap shock. No, instead, several things happened almost simultaneously. Shizuka abruptly panicked and started trying to remove himself and the unconscious students from the room, raving about something bad happening. Aki chuckled and tossed him her cell phone, leaving him to answer a call from one of his more troublesome students. And to make things even worse, Merry ran off with a typical casual disinterest.

Tetsuro froze for a moment. Instantly two major problems presented themselves. One, Shizuka was somehow going crazy and possibly endangering the club. Two, Merry had run off into the darkness, and would soon be invisible. Oh, and he still had to talk to Rolanda.

There was no time to think. Tetsuro was forced to make a quick decision, and hoped it was the right one.

He switched his phone to his right hand and grabbed Ethan with his left, swinging the boy around to meet his eyes. "Mr.Kane, stay here. I'm leaving you and Ms.Fumi in charge. Try to defuse the situation!" Tetsuro looked his student in the eye for one long moment before releasing his shoulder and looking at the rapidly fading form of Merry.

He bit back a curse, and took off running towards his student, hoping to catch up to Merry before the troublesome youth disappeared completely. It was a hard choice, but he was confident that the others would be able to survive without him, at least for a few minutes. Merry, on the other hand, was completely alone, and thus in a much worse position. He wouldn't let one of his students venture out into the unknown without a companion!

At the same time, he brought the phone to his ear, and was about to speak before he noticed it was upside down. He hurriedly spun it the right way around, and answered with a cheer that really didn't fit him at the moment.

"Hello, Ms.Knox." He said lightly. "It appears you chose an... interesting time to request to talk to me." He kept his eyes on Merry, whilst trying to keep his attention on Rolanda's voice at the same time, while still keeping his senses open and trying to listen for any possible hostile creatures in the hallway. For someone unused to operating phones, it was a... slightly difficult task.

Odo Tougas
    School Building
    Time Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath6031 View Post
    "Ah, my name i--"
    He stopped himself.
    "NO, THAT'S NOT THE TIME FOR THAT." He snapped, mainly to himself, however. "Outta the room, now. Quick. And take the other sleeper wit' you."
    I make a confused face. What the hell did I do to deserve that? I haven't even done anything wrong yet! Have I?

...Nah. He's just overreacting to nothing in particular. I think. Wouldn't hurt to listen to him for now, though.

I shrug nonchalantly, and kneel to pick the sleeper up. I carefully sling him over my shoulder, and rise to my feet. Or maybe it's 'her?' Now's not the time to care, so I'll just go with 'the sleeper.'

"Alright," I speak up, "let's go wherever we're going. But you still haven't answered my question." If he yells again, I might just hit him. I don't like yelling.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kuboiha Shizuka

"Alright, let's go wherever we're going. But you still haven't answered my question."

He would have if he could, Shizuka cursed internally.

"No, just outta here, a-sap."
    If it really came back then this is the best we can do, he thought. If not, then...

No matter.

Not wanting to waste any more air and energy that could be spent on moving out as quick as possible on speaking, he remained silent, instead focusing on escaping.