Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resonance of Fate

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    I remember seeing this before at some point. Will be following this fic.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    Second to clarify a couple of things, this is the fourth war and Bond has magic circuits but has never used them...conciously. I actually took the idea from Shirou, whose own magic circuits had atrophied because he didn't know about them and kept creating the temporary, "fake" ones.
    You now have every single Bond villian calling absolute bullshit. How were they supposed to know they were going up against a guy who was subconsciously bending the laws of physics? Also, I'm going to say right now that if its Fate/Zero, Sola is going to end up as the Bond girl but if were going Fate/Stay night, then its definitely going to be Bazett.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    You now have every single Bond villian calling absolute bullshit. How were they supposed to know they were going up against a guy who was subconsciously bending the laws of physics?
    *looks at Bond villain superweapons and Bond's gadgets*

Yeah.....forgive me if my heart doesn't start bleeding any time soon.

*grumbles*

Also, I'm going to say right now that if its Fate/Zero, Sola is going to end up as the Bond girl but if were going Fate/Stay night, then its definitely going to be Bazett.
    You forgot Maiya. Otherwise, agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    You forgot Maiya. Otherwise, agreed!
    Maiya would more likely shoot Bond before even coming close to being seduced by him. Hell, she and Kiritsugu are already have an ongoing affair and her entire world practically revolves around Kiritsugu in a cold, twisted sort of way.

Blog Entries
    Maiya would more likely shoot Bond before even coming close to being seduced by him. Hell, she and Kiritsugu are already have an ongoing affair and her entire world practically revolves around Kiritsugu in a cold, twisted sort of way.
    Which would make the the Evil Henchwench if Kiritsugu is the supervillain to Bond.

On the other hand, if Kiritsugu died, I could see Maiya latching on to Bond given the right circumstances. Besides, it's Bond.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Which would make the the Evil Henchwench if Kiritsugu is the supervillain to Bond.

On the other hand, if Kiritsugu died, I could see Maiya latching on to Bond given the right circumstances. Besides, it's Bond.
    Maiya is one step shy of yandere when it comes to Kiritsugu. Its so much to the point that even though she knows that his affair with her is some kind of psychological self-punishment for his plans to sacrifice Irisviel, she relishes every moment of it. The woman sees herself as nothing more than a tool, weapon, and possession of the man who took her in and taught her how to live. Bond is good, but there simply isn't anything in there for him to twist to his advantage without writing Maiya OOC.

Blog Entries
    Maiya is one step shy of yandere when it comes to Kiritsugu. Its so much to the point that even though she knows that his affair with her is some kind of psychological self-punishment for his plans to sacrifice Irisviel, she relishes every moment of it. The woman sees herself as nothing more than a tool, weapon, and possession of the man who took her in and taught her how to live. Bond is good, but there simply isn't anything in there for him to twist to his advantage without writing Maiya OOC.
    IIRC, Maiya was without Kiritsugu for roughly eight years prior to the Fourth Holy Grail War. So she can live without him.

That said, I agree Maiya falling for Bond is OOC. If Kiritsugu is alive.

If he's dead and she's not, she's going to be devastated. While it would be no doubt utterly traumatizing for Kiritsugu to die and her to be left alive, if Kiritsugu is dead I think Bond could get her back on her feet. To live in Kiritsugu's name, if nothing else.

And bang her in the process. Because....Bond.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Frances Drake is gonna make Bond her royal dildo. No exceptions.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou