Page 1 of 60 12361151 ... LastLast

Thread: Elf Musings of a Drabblish Type

Blog Entries

Elf Musings of a Drabblish Type

Disclaimer: I do not own Type-Moon or the Nasuverse.

Since this seems to be the cool thing to do, and a good idea when I get a bug in my bonnet that shouldn't really become a full story . . .

The Tent ("The Hound and the Blacksmith")

Unholy Communion (NSFW/Yaoi)

Lonely and Bored in Siberia Aoko/Archer

A Not So Simple Request (Sort of post "Utopia", kinda spoilery for the story.)

Posession Rin: Post Fate Route

Free Period RinxArcher. One of the first drabbles for FSN I ever wrote, like 5 years ago. Lemony goodness.

Special Hell First FSN fic I wrote. Aoko meets Archer and gives him some advice.

Thrown Away draft for the sex scene in Black Princess Lemony Goodness

Archer: Couch Fucker NSFW. Humor of a perverse sort.

Foundling Child Forest is too late to stop the Fourth Grail War, but she's not to late to save a little girl. Forest and Sakura.

Jewel in the Rough Luvia x Rin for Beam.

Salvage and Repair Written in 2009, this was a prototype for my "Catharsis" stories with Archer and X Heroine. Bazett and Archer, mentions of RinxLancer.

Dare Requests

The Morning After Taiga and Archer. Post drunken sex.

Saving Grace- For Misheard - Archer x Issei Shonen-ai.

I'll Take Vanilla -For Mike1984- Shirou x Sakura. LEMON of a kinky nature. Bondage. Cum Play. If you're squeamish, don't go.

The Sidekick- For Five_X- Shinji x Archer shonen-ai.

Lady of Shadows- Dare request that I got stuck on for Hymn. Somehow Scąthach appears in modern Japan to trouble her former student and tease his prudish partner.

Saving A Monster- NSFW- Lime scented. Archer asks Rider on a date.

The Hound, the Blacksmith, and the Crow

The crossover crack I blame Moz and Beam for. An AU of H&B crossover with my own novel.
    How the drabbles are listed in this order are how they take place chronologically. However they won't be written in Chronological order.

The Metal Luvia. Rin. WAFFy. For Beam.

Stupid Low Luck Rating

Blossoms and Carrion Birds

First Impressions

Blossoms and Carrion Birds Part 2

Cold Hands, Closed Heart

Reckless Heroics

Kill or Kiss

Snow In the Forest
    Last edited by Elf; March 25th, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    “You live here.”

Lancer ran a hand through his sleep mussed hair as he stared at his white haired partner. He sat up, surrounded by the familiar yellow vinyl walls, before he lit the tiny coal stove in the center of the tent. Grey eyes were narrowed at everything and Lancer could see that Archer was all but twitching as he sat in Lancer’s living space.

Lancer rather liked his tent. It was his, it was easy to take care of, and it kept the elements off of him. People in this day and age were too soft in their buildings of manmade stone, metal and glass. They knew nothing of having to catch and gather their own food or go hungry, or the icy bite of winter when there was no shelter to be had. Part of the reason why there’s no one to fight anymore, he thought as he adjusted his sleeping bag around himself.

Lancer looked at Archer and nodded. “Aye, I live here. I rather like my tent,” he said with a shrug.

Archer raised an eyebrow and asked, “And you want Mitsizuri to give her your virginity in a tent?”

“It is a fine tent,” Lancer said with a scowl, “It keeps the rain off my head and I can stay warm at night.”

Archer sighed and said, “This is one of those things that you’re not going to like about this day and age.”

“I don’t think Ayako would mind if we got to it here,” Lancer said.

Those grey eyes that had seen things that even Lancer himself couldn’t put a name to met his again. Then a slight smile split across that normally all too serious face before he said, “Girls like a certain amount of comfort in this day and age. You can’t win her over with a few parlor tricks.”

“Hey, she liked me making that fire with runes that one time. She said it was romantic,” Lancer said with a frown.

Archer sighed and said, “And what about snakes and insects?”

“I can kill them,” Lancer said with a grin.

Archer rubbed his forehead and said, “You really are a barbarian, aren’t you?”

“I’d gladly trade blows with that Conan fellow,” Lancer said with a broad grin as he remembered the sight of the giant man with the large sword who bellowed before felling his enemies.

Archer’s eyes squinted closed as he groaned, “What else has she shown you?”

“Well, I wasn’t too fond of that police man turning into a man made of metal. Imagine not being able to be with a lass again! He would have been better if he had just been left to die,” Lancer said as crossed his arms thoughtfully.

He grinned and said, “Oh! And I saw that movie with a man who dressed up like a bat to fight criminals. Kind of reminded me of you. A stick shoved so far up his ass that he was tasting breakfast again.”

“I’m like Batman?” Archer asked as he sat up just a smidge straighter.

Lancer stroked his chin thoughtfully and nodded. “Aye, you both cheat like a couple of wankers and have poor luck with women not to mention the whole angry brooding about justice. I say the both of you just need to get over it.”

“. . . At least I don’t live in a tent,” Archer said with a slight pout that made Lancer chuckle.

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Hound and the Blacksmith side-snippet, eh?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Ahh, the drabbles will do wonders for you. I assure you.

Like right now.

THAT TENT.

And that Batman reference is so true.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I can dig it.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    I love the fact Archer perked up when it was said he was like Batman.

Blog Entries
    Because superhero lol
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    This dialogue is brilliant.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Very nice! ...Now I want a tent.
    There's a Terminator reference carefully hidden in there, isn't there? :3
    And I too believe there is truth in that Batman reference. :3

... I have nothing witty to say. This saddens me deeply.

Flipping Into Eternity

Archer Dad is Best Dad

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This dialogue is brilliant.
    Thank you!

That is actually what I pride myself on, good dialogue and characterization.

Hey, you can have the best story in the world, but that doesn't mean shit unless the characters are good. However on the flip side you can have a mediocre story but have good characters and it can still be rather enjoyable. I mean, look at say the Dresden Files or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLogic View Post
    There's a Terminator reference carefully hidden in there, isn't there? :3
    Close, it was "Robocop".

Quote Originally Posted by ReverseLogic View Post
    ... I have nothing witty to say. This saddens me deeply.
    Don't worry, it will all come in due time, and welcome to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post

Close, it was "Robocop".
    Darn, so close and yet so far. I think in my lack of sleep I looked at the Conan reference and made my assumption from there. ...I really need to watch all of those movies again.

Don't worry, it will all come in due time, and welcome to the thread.
    I hope so, and thank you. The dialogue was spectacular, and characterization was dead on in my opinion. I didn't say this earlier because I'm tired and therefore pretty close to brain dead. Maybe if I'd just get some sleep, maybe I'd be able to get the old neurons firin' right again so I can actually type witty things, huh?

Flipping Into Eternity

Archer Dad is Best Dad

Blog Entries
    Thank ye very much, and get yourself to bed!

. . . Also, I have a Kotomine/Archer lemon I wrote for the kink meme. Would it freak people out if I posted it here?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Thank ye very much, and get yourself to bed!

. . . Also, I have a Kotomine/Archer lemon I wrote for the kink meme. Would it freak people out if I posted it here?
    NOPE at all!

I want to see Archer happy! 8D

Blog Entries
    WARNING: There is YAOI. Buttsex.

“If you weren’t so rebellious you wouldn’t be in this position.”

Archer gritted his teeth at the bite of steel quickly warming and biting around his wrists, holding his hands above his head. The mantle and tail had been discarded quickly, then the cuirass, boots and heavy pants with their multitude of buckles. The chain was pulled taunt enough that bare feet barely skimmed over the church floor unless they stood on point, leaving no leverage for real struggle. He took a deep, unneeded breath and tilted his head up at the smirking priest behind him.

Kotomine Kirei was smiling faintly, still fully clothed in his cassock and he was even wearing his shoes. The priest said, “You killed the orphans.”

“They were already dead,” Archer replied as he tried to swing forward again, “You were trying to get blood from a stone at that point, Kirei.”

Kotomine said, “And you killed Saber’s Master.”

“Disappointed?” Archer replied with a frown.

Kotomine smiled and said, “Not particularly. I think the broken dream is far more interesting, Emiya Shirou. I believe your father would have been proud.”

Archer’s skin prickled at that name, no clever retorts biting his tongue as he stared at Kotomine with wide eyes. Kotomine sealed the distance, leaning forward and said, “I have to keep you supplied one way or another, Emiya Shirou. You are a troublesome Servant.”

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Archer snapped as one long finger hand trailed down his body, below his waist to fondle and stroke. Instinct took over, stimulation brought flesh to life and he bit back a moan at the healer’s touch.

Kotomine answered, “I’ll give us both what we need, Emiya Shirou.”

Archer wanted to shout at him, demand how he figured out who he was, anything to shut himself away from skillful hands touching him. His voice was ragged as he said, “I thought you were more into little boys.”

“That’s a misconception that’s been made popular, and quit postponing the inevitable. Just remember, you brought this upon yourself,” Kotomine said in his low, rolling voice.

Archer’s shout filled the church as he was violently invaded in a way he had never been before. He was use to pain, close to it, but this was something else. Each hard, thick thrust and subtle twist of fingers added an edge of bliss to the agony, confusing him all the more. Each wave built up harder and harder, until it became too much for him to bare. His senses whited out as warmth and life flooded into him and spilled out of him at the same time.

His circuits flared with prana before growing dormant again as he was suddenly emptied. Hot stickiness was starting to drip from him as he dimly heard a zipper closing. Bleary eyes looked over to see Kotomine rather untouched except for a light sheen of sweat.

“You know Gilgamesh is going to be pissed off,” Archer said as he could free himself again, gathering up his clothing.

Kotomine smiled and it touched his eyes. He said, “I was counting on that too.”

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    8D

*brain goes boom*

Blog Entries
    Nothing is precious. All is permitted.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hahahahahaha, that was awesome. Poor Archer, always getting shafted by Kotomine in one way or another.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Hahahaha Kotomine/Archer mana transfer.

Hot.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    See, the thing I love about this is not only is Kotomine trolling Archer, he's also trolling Gil, which just makes it even better.

The prompt for the Kink Meme was :"Archer/Any Male. Prana Transfer".

Of course this had been when I was writing Steel and Cherry Blossoms, and I was like FUCK HELLS YES.

Blog Entries
    Kotomine/Archer works far better than one would initially think.

Archer is like, a delicious font of suffering for Kirei.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice