Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [FF] Fate/Shift Distortion (Minor BlazBlue xOver)

Blog Entries

[FF] Fate/Shift Distortion (Minor BlazBlue xOver)

"Silver and iron to the origin. Gem and the archduke of contracts to the cornerstone. The ancestor is my great master Schweinorg.

The alighted wind becomes a wall. The gates in the four directions close, coming from the crown, the three-forked road that leads to the kingdom circulate.

Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill). Shut (fill).

Repeat every five times.

Simply, shatter once filled.

Berserker, I announce.
    Your self is under me, my fate(doom) is in your sword.

In accordance with the resort of the Holy Grail, if you abide by this feeling, this reason, then answer.

Here is my oath. I am the one who becomes all the good of the world of the dead, I am the one who lays out all the evil of the world of the dead.

You, seven heavens clad in three words of power, arrive from the ring of deterrence, O keeper of the balance and trenched within madness!"

And the chant was set.

That day, inside of the Einzbern Mansion, the summoning was taking place.

The summoning of a Heroic Spirit.

The summoning of a Servant for the Holy Grail War.

The summoner being, Homunculus Illyasviel Von Einzbern.

With the Catalyst to summon the legendary hero of Greek legend, Heracles.

But, with forces unknown acting upon the Greater Grail, the summoning won't be going as planned.

Let's see where this madness takes us shall we?

“...Did I succeed?” Were the words Illya spoke. With the summoning done, dust filled the room and she could barely see anything in the center of circle. The Prana needed for such a summoning was costly. Indeed, she was currently on the floor gasping for breath. Exhaustion is taking place.

“Have you succeeded in summoning your servant, Granddaughter?” Jubstacheit Von Einzbern asked. Having been overseeing the 'Summoning Servant' ritual himself. "Leysritt. Sella."

"Yes, Master Einzbern." The two battle/maid homunculi responded.

"Put her in a chair for the time being, it seems she's suffering from Major Prana Depletion."

"Understood." With that order the maids picked her up from the stone floor and hurdled her to a nearby chair.

"Now then-"

BGM ON

“*coughcoughcough* What *cough* in name of Kagutsuchi *cough* just happened?!” He heard the voice yell out in question.

Indeed, with smoke having been cleared he could see someone in the middle of the circle coughing up a storm.

He seemed to be a man a tall stature, wearing a classy suit ensemble with fingerless gloves and steel-toed boots. To top it off, he wore black fedora over his lime-green hair.

What the hell?

“...Are you the servant summoned from this ritual?" Jubstacheit asked.

“Huh?” The man looked towards him with a questioning look.

“Oh! Yes. Whatever sent me here has gladly gave me the information on why the hell I'm here. You were summoning a hero named Heracles, correct? Well, it seems that this 'Grail' doesn't want to give a fuck about what you want to summon.” He said with sarcastic tone.

“What?! What is the meaning of this-?!”

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Don't Yell. I'll explain you old BAG of BONES WIZARD. It seems that this time around it wants to summon up a servant that will guarantee your win. Ha ha ha, so just suck it up like little BITCH you are Grandpa Wizzy. I assure you that I am 'Servant' of the highest caliber. I mean C'MON. You live for 200 YEARS and yet you haven't came even a TINY BIT close to ever reproducing the same results you had from your first little experiment? That's just either plain STUPIDITY or the world saying in it's special brand spanking way, HELL NO!” He responded to Jubstacheit, leaving him gaping like fish.

Success. The man felt the hate already garnering to his existence. 'Too easy. Now to find my so-called master-THERE SHE IS.' The man looked to the girl currently exhausted sitting nearby. He walked towards her.

“Allow to introduce myself, Miss...wait. Is it Miss?...Miss..ster?” He asked with a dis-comforting smile.

“...I am Illyasviel von Einzbern of the Einzbern Family. I am Homunculus used as the 'Vessel' for the Holy Grail War. I am a 'Miss' thank you very much... I am the one who has summoned you, Servant Berserker? You are a Berserker-Class Servant, right? You don't seem to be filled with insanity.” Illya responded. She was out of breath again. Lovely.

“That is true, Miss-ter. He he he. I am a Unique Case, but I am indeed Servant Berserker. At your wonderful service. You can call me, Hazama. But give me a second to process something. You said you were a 'Homunculus' right?” Hazama asked with a grin.

“...Yes. Why do you ask?” Illya asked him.

“Oh... The irony! Aha ha ha ha ha. The IRONY of being summoned by a 'PUPPET' of all things! Oh dear! My sides, ha ha ha ha. It's just too FUNNY!” Hazama said, laughing up a storm.

“Hmph. It seems we have summoned up a clown. And just what is so funny, Hazama-san” Jubstacheit asked after regaining is composure.

“Oh nothing.~ It's just that I used 'Puppets' to get closer to my 'goal' from where I'm from. Now, I'm summoned by one using me to get to their goal. Otherwise, nothing. Now let's get down to business, shall we little girl? You want this grail for this so called 'Third Magic'. Okay. I get that. Now, if remember correctly, I can get a wish from this thing. It can be anything, right?”

“...Yes, that is correct, Hazama-san.”

“Well then. I'll call this a Partnership. Just so you know, I'm really just using you. Okay? Thanks. Bye for now~!” And with his last words, Hazama concealed his presence.

“Just call me when ya need me~. I've got work to do in this BRAND NEW WORLD. See ya later Old Fart and Master Loli Puppet!”

He left the room leaving all speechless as to what exactly just transpired.

'Now then... Time to get to work. A new world filled with endless possibilities... Aha he he. Aha ha ha. AHA HA HA HA HA HA.' Hazama thought in wonderful glee.

'I think this world needs a little bit of the Ol' Hazzy Touch. A few pinches of DESPAIR and DEATH shall remedy all of that. Yes. This is gonna be just FUN! It'll be like just like the good ol' times!' Hazama continued with shit-eating grin forming on his face.

“I'll show this world and it's people THE TRUTH about everything! THE TRUTH called 'DESPAIR'! I'll show them to hate the monster known only as “HAZAMA”!”

And with those thoughts, a madman was unleashed upon the world.

Planning and Lurking about, to spread his personal brand of Chaos.

In his own words to the world,

“You Mad?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

YES.
    Last edited by ZidanReign; March 25th, 2012 at 11:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by ZidanReign; March 28th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

so your unleashing a arc system work's version of the joker on to the unsuspecting fate side of the nasuverse?

poor sods.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Who lives in a shiny cup in Fuyuki?
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    Malignant and purple and dangerous is he,
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    If magical nonsense be something you wish,
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    Then drop to the ground and die like a bitch!
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    TRANS-AM TRACE ON
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    Grail-kun! Seihai!
    Grail-kun! Seihai!

GRAIL-KUN! SEIHAI! AH AHH AHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJC View Post
    so your unleashing a arc system work's version of the joker on to the unsuspecting fate side of the nasuverse?

poor sods.
    AT LAST

A COMMENT

Pretty much, and JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE MET ARCRUEID OR ANY DEAD APOSTLE?!

"GOD DAMMIT. THERE ARE SHITTY VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE I GO."

Also to those who are ignorant to who is Hazama, This quote and pictures shall explain. My signature has videos featuring him at his best.

Spoiler:
    Now...Murakumo, activate! This whole world is nothing but lies! LIES! Lemme show you what I like to call the truth! The truth called 'DESPAIR!' In the name of Susano'o, I command you! Murakumo, AWAKEN! Behold the sword of the god-slayer, KUSANAGI! Let all lies fall before your divine blade!" "GAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, I've got the True Successor to the Azure! Try and stop me NOW, Master Unit...AMATERASU!!!"

Voiced by: Yuuichi Nakamura / Erik Davies (CT - CS 2), Spike Spencer (during Extra Arcade Scene in CS 2), Doug Erholtz (Extend)

Hazama is a Captain within the NOL's Intelligence Department. He claims to dislike physical labor and appears to be quite personable at first, but his true motives are veiled behind his false, foxy smile. Throughout the story of Calamity Trigger he appears to assist Noel, and appears in a few other characters' stories as well, for seemingly no reason...until the True Ending where all is revealed.
    In reality, he is actually Yuuki Terumi, one of the Six Heroes who defeated the Black Beast 90 years prior to the game's story, the Final Boss of Continuum Shift, and one of the masterminds behind every single event that happens in the story thus far. . In Calamity Trigger's true ending he drops his amiable personality and reveals himself to be the exact opposite: a Complete Monster who delights in the suffering and pain of others. Terumi's true form is actually that of a ghost, due to injuries sustained from fighting the Beast. While his body was being repaired by Relius, he inhabited the Susano'o unit briefly (before Hakumen), and later rejoined with his body (which gained a mind of its own and became known as Kazuma Kval), in the process killing Jubei's brother. He was sealed by the great magister Nine, but due to the beast's reappearance was unsealed and Brainwashed by Nine to do her bidding. Unbeknownst to anyone, Terumi broke free of Nine's control and killed her once the war had ended. He then went after Hakumen and Jubei, but was tricked by Jubei and incarcerated as a prisoner of the omniscient supercomputer Takamagahara. That failed. After Terumi escaped, he cut off Ragna's arm and absconded with his sister Saya to use as the template for the Murakumo Units. He now seeks to revert Noel back into her original Murakumo unit form and use her to destroy the Amaterasu unit, stating that the world is nothing but lies and vowing to plunge it into eternal despair. He uses knives as his specialty weapons. His Nox Nyctores/Drive is Geminus Anguium: Ouroboros, which allows him to summon chains that hang in the air and can be used to swing him back and forth or attack his opponents. His Astral Finish summons a bunch of chains from the ground, which form into a really big and long snake that eats you.

• TROLL: By far the greatest example ever. Terumi is such a troll that he has been officially christened the god of Trolling. Since he is sustained by people hating him, trolling people is actually a survival tactic for Terumi.

Last edited by ZidanReign; March 25th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.

This looks fun, lets see where it goes.
    All Nasuverse women hold my heart, I do however go through phases.

Entering the Jeanne phase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherEMIYA View Post
    This looks fun, lets see where it goes.
    I need more people nitpicking and saying their mind.

Don't let me die here alone in this thread. ;-;

I don't really know enough about Hazama, aside from what I've seen in fanfics, to really nitpick since I don't really know much of BlazBlue.
    All Nasuverse women hold my heart, I do however go through phases.

Entering the Jeanne phase

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherEMIYA View Post
    I don't really know enough about Hazama, aside from what I've seen in fanfics, to really nitpick since I don't really know much of BlazBlue.
    Don't need to know much about BlazBlue. Just learn about his character from TV TROPES.

Besides, he's the only thing coming from Blazblue. So MINOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    In his own words to the world,

“You Mad?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

YES.
    And at that one moment, magi across the globe were stunned as all active miracles were instantly crushed into oblivion by Gaia in a swell of blind, incompressible rage.

EDIT: Hazama, I also thought you would appreciate the knowledge that I have been listening to that BGM on loop for the past half hour after having read this snip here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginary View Post
    And at that one moment, magi across the globe were stunned as all active miracles were instantly crushed into oblivion by Gaia in a swell of blind, incompressible rage.

EDIT: Hazama, I also thought you would appreciate the knowledge that I have been listening to that BGM on loop for the past half hour after having read this snip here.
    I love you so much right now.

C'mere you. Give Hazama a Brohug. You people are why I do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    I love you so much right now.

C'mere you. Give Hazama a Brohug. You people are why I do this.
    *brohug accepted*

Blog Entries
    I think I'll get another one of these out next week. I certainly enjoy writing this now.

I think the reason I can't say a decent comment is because I'm distracted with your avvie of Seiba Boobs.
    Loathing this unclean world
    Seeking rebirth in the Pure Land
    Please offer cherry blossoms to my deceased body
    If someone is willing to mourn my death

Blog Entries
    And now, the world will know DESPAIR!

HAHAHAHAHA-*coughs*

And possibly some fine cooking.

Mind if I snippet?

==============================

He was eating it.

He was eating it, and he was enjoying it.

Nobody ever did something like that.

Ever.

Not ever in a genuine fashion did another human being or supernatural creature consume her cooking and like it.

Hisui was in love.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    And now, the world will know DESPAIR!

HAHAHAHAHA-*coughs*

And possibly some fine cooking.

Mind if I snippet?

==============================

He was eating it.

He was eating it, and he was enjoying it.

Nobody ever did something like that.

Ever.

Not ever in a genuine fashion did another human being or supernatural creature consume her cooking and like it.

Hisui was in love.
    KISS MEE

YOU'VE COME TO LOVE ME

NOW C'MERE

LEMMME SMELL YA

Blog Entries
    LOL OKAY
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    LOL OKAY
    *BROLOVE HUG*

You Can come here anytime to do a snippet.

Hazama loves attention.

Blog Entries
    He prefers it when it's hate, though.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    He prefers it when it's hate, though.
    Indeed.

HATEMEHATEMEHATEMEHATEMEHATEMEHATEME

Video's in my Siggy are beautiful.

Awesome chapter is awesome. Ah, so I'm not the only one who's read the "BlazenBlue" webcomics. I've gotta go read those again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDNw2LjsAA I don't know why but I like this version better. And can you tell me how to make a link with those blue words(like how you had Bgm instead of http:blahblah? I can't figure that out. Once again, good job!