Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gladius Memoria (FSN x Kamen Rider W)

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm trying to be optimistic.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    And I'm stating facts. If you want to blame someone, blame Kirei for being a corruptive arse.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    Someone who believes! Yay!

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Someone who believes! Yay!
    Don't let me down now.

Blog Entries
    Yay, signs of life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Snippet #2

“‬Shirou! ‬Wait!” ‬It was too late, ‬Shirou was too far now. ‬Taiga cursed in frustration when she lost sight of her charge in the gaggle of people.

‘Argh that stupid boy!’‬She griped internally, ‬before making a frantic effort to follow. ‬This was not the time to be playing hero!

“OUTTA MY WAY!” ‬She screamed, ‬slamming her way through the people. ‘‬Well whatever!’ ‬This is one of those times where she had to own up to her responsibilities and make sure that idiot didn’t hurt himself. ‬Whatever those things were, ‬they were definitely out of this world. ‬But Shirou seemed to have think it was a good idea to get closer to those freaking things like damned idi--

‘—oh my god it’s lifting a car.’

And it really was, ‬this behemoth ‬- ‬somekind of oversized Rhino on two legs ‬- ‬was lifting a police car like a pillow and slamming it around without any consideration.

‘‬What the hell is going on?!’

What she wanted out of this vacation was fun and relaxation, ‬not to be part of some sort monster horror movie! ‬What happened to the peaceful and happy city of Fuuto—?!

“—Ugh!” ‬Her thoughts were brought to an abrupt stop as she found herself flat on her butt on the ground. “‬Hey!” ‬She shouted after the panicking guy who crashed into her. ‬She shook her head at his retreating back and picked herself up, ‬cursing her thoughts for making her lose sight of what she needed to do.

Focus, ‬that’s what she needed. ‬She balanced herself and returned to her endeavor of finding her charge and getting him out of here. ‬That way she’d be able to smack some sense into his thick skull.

“‬SHIROU YOU ARE SO DEAD WHEN I FIND YOU!”‬She roared. ‬No matter what she’d get that stupid boy back and knock that stupidity out of him.

The power flowing through his body was unlike anything he’d ever felt before.

“Stop him!” A police officer shouted from behind a police car. ‬Bullets answered his cry, cutting through the air towards their monstrous target.

The barrage of bullets found their marks, and the juggernaut snorted as they ricocheted off his thick skin. He dismissed the police's continuous assault, and reached towards a car and gouged holes in it as he lifted the groaning metal over his head. The car squealed in protest as his grip warped the material with casual ease. The car was naught but a weightless feather in the face of his overwhelming power, and he raised it effortlessly with a single arm.

Over the sounds of the thunderous bullets, he heard it. The sound of a telling clink

Oh. There it is.

Had his face not been frozen in the in the form of an expressionless rhino, ‬he would have grinned when he started hearing the sounds of ammunition running low for some of the officers.

Inevitably, the guns ran out of bullets.

With his enormous form smoking from the hail of gunfire upon him, ‬he stood as still as a statue, ‬firmly rooted right where he was.

Not a single scratch upon his gray hide.

The bullets had failed to hurt him.

The bullets had done absolutely ‬nothing to him.

He couldn’t help it — ‬he laughed, ‬his voice warped yet the tone of derisiveness still reached the ears of those who heard. ‬He deliberately stepped on some of the spent bullets that littered the ground around him and ground it beneath his heel.

Stop me!?‬” What foolishness. ‬What could they hope to do against him? ‬He was unstoppable! ‬A force of nature!

Nothing can stop me!‬

Especially not those puny bullets!

I AM A GOD!

He tightened his enormous fingers on the car, ‬feeling the metal of the hood crumble and hearing it groan under the pressure.

Heads up!‬” With a simple flick of a wrist, ‬he flung the car, ‬aiming it right at the cowering policemen. The terrible power behind the casual motion caused the car to shoot off like a missile, a thunderous explosion booming throughout the whole area when it hit its target.

He laughed a rumbling, full bellied laugh as he watched the officers get thrown around like leaves in a gale, ‬beady jet black eyes glinting with malicious glee from the aftermath of the car's detonation.

AN: Sadly, my life keeps getting busier and busier. I'm probably gonna get even busier in the foreseeable future, but oh well. I'll keep writing this when I actually have the time.
    Last edited by DreamsRequiem; June 7th, 2014 at 04:24 AM.

FGO NA Support:

I hope to keep reading this whenever you do get time to update. It's really good, and I like reading more about Taiga.

US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Oh, thank you! I will try to update whenever I can, I promise!

FGO NA Support: