Thread: Moderation is not Fun. (Fate/Zero Crackfic)

Moderation is not Fun. (Fate/Zero Crackfic)

(Crosspost from SB. Inspired by Please Stop Eating the Hell Butterflies)
    Moderation is not Fun

ATTENTION ALL MASTERS AND SERVANTS
    (A message from Risei Kotomine)
    We have received several complaints from the Mages Association regarding behavior which could potentially reveal the existence of the Holy Grail War, and Magic in general. As such, you are asked to please stop the following behaviors.
    Emiya Kiritsugu- We have uncovered evidence that you have purchased a large amount of demolition charges. Should we be worried?

Irisviel von Einzbern- We are aware that this is your first time away from your families estate, but we must ask you to refrain from commenting on this within earshot of civilians.

Saber- Please continue your exemplary behavior.

Kotomine Kirei- It doesn't matter whether the prize was a nice hat, eating twice your bodyweight in Mapo Tofu tends to make people uncomfortable

Assassin- Stop following people around, then using Presence Concealment when they turn around. Hiding behind a wall with your mask poking out is even more unacceptable.

Tohsaka Tokiomi- At least try to control your Servant

Archer- Calling everyone "Mongrel" is not proper behavior. While you may be superior to them in every way, this does not mean you have to recognize that they are there

Matou Kariya- Stop stalking the Tohsaka

Berserker- Why have you been stealing motor vehicles?

Waver Velvet- Control your Servant

Rider- Loudly proclaiming your intent to conquer the world is drawing attention from the authorities. Please stop.

Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald- Waver Velvet has been chosen as a Master. You may not have him ejected from the Holy Grail War for stealing your Catalyst.

Lancer- When you go out in public, please cover your "Love Spot"

Caster- Has anyone seen either Caster or his Master?
    All Hail The King of Heroes.

Gilgamesh's Words of Wisdom

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Ok…. So I may have cheated a little bit.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

You are Gilgamesh. Arrogant doesn't quite describe you. An arrogant person thinks they're superior to everyone. You ARE superior. And you make sure everyone knows it. Nothing is out of your reach. You take what you want, no questions asked. Morals and values are for mongrels, you don't let such petty emotions get in the way of obtaining what you want.

I would like to take a moment to thank The Infamous Man for inspiring me to watch Fate/Zero.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle hatori's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    win.
    I shall serve thy cause, upon my honour, till thy death.
    -Avenger/Jester. Trinity Series.
    Destined Legacies, shamelessly rewriting it since 2010

When I go random.

Blog Entries
    ha ha, here's a thing each master and servant did! funny joke!
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

ATTENTION
    Apparently, several of you have decided to either not listen to our previous bulletin, or develop another disruptive behavior.

Emiya Kiritsugu- You must register for the Holy Grail War personally. Sending your wife in your place is not a way around this. Even if you draw fake Command Seals on her hand.

Irisviel von Einzbern- No matter what your husband tells you, you are not Saber's Master. Those Command Seals were drawn with a red marker.

Saber- Irisviel is not your Master, no matter how much you want her to be.

Kotomine Kirei- Stop going up to random civilians and telling them to rejoice. While I am happy that several have joined our congregation, it is making most of the others think you are insane

Assassin- Noble Phantasms are not to be used to cheat at poker. Especially not when you make up half the players in the game.

Tohsaka Tokiomi- Control your Servant. Use Command Seals if you have to, just get him in line.

Archer- Stop buying expensive cars when your only reason is to throw them at Berserker. We still don't know what he's been doing with them, but it can't be good. No, it does not matter how funny you think it is.

Matou Kariya- What exactly is Berserker doing?

Berserker- You have been told before. Stop taking those cars.

Waver Velvet- Hypnosis is not to be used to get out of paying for meals

Rider- The term "Loud Shirt" is not to be taken literally.

Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald- Using your Mystic Code to convince people that Fuyuki is being invaded by Aliens is not an activity befitting a Magus of your status.

Lancer- Thank you for complying with our previous instruction.

Caster- If you're the one responsible for those murders, stop it now. And have your Master come to the church to register.
    Caster-

Gilgamesh (Archer)

You are Gilgamesh. Arrogant doesn't quite describe you. An arrogant person thinks they're superior to everyone. You ARE superior. And you make sure everyone knows it. Nothing is out of your reach. You take what you want, no questions asked. Morals and values are for mongrels, you don't let such petty emotions get in the way of obtaining what you want.

I would like to take a moment to thank The Infamous Man for inspiring me to watch Fate/Zero.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Double Win.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

ATTENTION: HIGH EXPLOSIVES ARE NOW BANNED FOR USE BY MASTERS.​

Emiya Kiritsugu- You know what you did. Kayneth is not amused.

Irisviel von Einzbern- Your car did not drive away on it's own. Berserker stole it.

Saber- Why are you trying to thank Berserker for stealing Irisviel's car?

Kotomine Kirei- Why are you smirking constantly. Are you plotting something?

Assassin- Stop talking at the same time. It is quite unsettling.

Tohsaka Tokiomi- What do you mean the Command Seals won't work?

Archer- You are not allowed to provide Kiritsugu with explosives just to spite your Master, and this list.

Matou Kariya- We have told you this before, and we will tell you again. Put a stop to whatever Berserker is doing with those cars.

Berserker- Why are you even doing this?

Waver Velvet- Thank you for averting a potential catastrophe.

Rider- Chariot races are no longer a sport. Please do not try to revive them.

Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald- Has anyone seen Kayneth since the explosion?

Lancer- Please inform us as to the whereabouts of your Master

Caster- We are now certain that you are responsible for the murders. If you do not stop, we will put a stop to you
    Last edited by King of Uruk; April 14th, 2015 at 10:02 AM.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Oh wow... lol.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

And now I need to remember one of the three rules of Fanfic.
    Good Pacing is Key.

Gilgamesh (Archer)

ATTENTION: Lord El-Melloi is still missing, but Lancer is still active. Any information regarding the identity of Lancer's current Master will be gladly accepted

Emiya Kiritsugu- Ancient Babylonian Explosives are still explosives. It even says so in the name.

Irisviel von Einzbern- Please remove the fake Command Seals, you are still not a Master

Saber- You are henceforth forbidden from removing your Ahoge. We shall never speak of this again.

Kotomine Kirei- Having Assassin attempt to find Caster was a good use of time. Making him run errands was not.

Assassin- Stop replacing the spices in your Master's Mapo Tofu with an equivalent amount of sweeteners. Kirei on a sugar rush is almost as bad as him ingesting caffine

Tohsaka Tokiomi- Tell your daughter to refrain from practicing Jewel Magic in plain view. Even with memory modification, most people think that a child playing with fireworks is not a good thing.

Archer- Stop providing Tohsaka Rin with gems just to spite your Master.

Matou Kariya- Thank you for putting a stop to Berserker's carjackings.

Berserker- Nothing new to report. However Berserker has been awfully quiet the last few days......

Waver Velvet- While dealing with Rider is difficult, slamming your head repeatedly into a wall/table is not a productive response.

Rider- Stop challenging random bystanders to arm-wrestle you.

Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald- Has anyone seen Kayneth?

Lancer- Could you please inform us of your Master's whereabouts?

Caster- Those Horrors are a blatant violation of secrecy. Stop using them now.

Gilgamesh (Archer)