Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Nasuverse Genderbending Thread

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Mind = Sufficiently Full of Fuck

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, there really is a bun in the oven?
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    So, there really is a bun in the oven?

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I sure as god hope so!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't the child be about as smart as a hillbilly then, since they share pretty much the exact same genes (sans an extra X-chromosome on Archer's part)?

Wait...can Servants even impregnate people while they're Heroic Spirits? I was kind of under the impression that that's not the case. <___<;
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If demons can have half breeds, then Heroic Spirits (supposedly epitomes of mankind) from the Throne of Heroes also should, barring infertility in their legend, or something.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Well, the thing is, they're not "alive", and (barring Saber and Gil) they don't even have a physical body. Saber and Gil might be able to have children, but I'm pretty sure that no other servant could, at least not with a human. I mean, would the resultant person be able to vanish like their heroic spirit parent, or not?

Blog Entries
    I think they (Servants) are accurate enough to procreate. They are copies taken from the records in the Throne of Heroes, and those are good enough to remember things like Ea, pegasus, a Servant's ancestry/decendants and the memories of their whole lifes. Servants can eat, be eaten by acid, and be poisoned by 'mundane' poisons, so chemically speaking, I think them being accurate enough to have babies is ok.

It could be argued against, but I think the choice that should be made is the one that benefits the plot.

What happens if the servant vanishes? Dunno. In a "hard-magic" nasuverse setting, only the bits and pieces of the servant should vanish, allowing a female human to carry the child of a male servant, while the other pairing (male human x female servant) could go from 'the kid is turned to sparkles' to 'the baby will fall to the ground after the mommy is done vanishing'. In a fic, I believe the kids should be fine once they develop a soul, Gaia, or Alaya, or the parent will just force/fast grow them into babies as the Servant disappears, if it isn't still growing in it's mother womb.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    The problem might be concieving in the first place. Servants can't be affected by nonmagical phenomena, I assume that goes for their sperm and eggs. If the throne/grail hasn't removed the ability to have children altogether.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    True. Then again, I'd say making a kid is magical, since the sex that precedes it is magical too (in the nasuverse).

So do you guys ever use any of this stuff or is this just where you fantasize online for all to see? Honestly never figured this thread out, or the Crack Pairings one.
    Also hurrah for more setting mechanics talk, just what the doctor ordered.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    I think they (Servants) are accurate enough to procreate. They are copies taken from the records in the Throne of Heroes, and those are good enough to remember things like Ea, pegasus, a Servant's ancestry/decendants and the memories of their whole lifes. Servants can eat, be eaten by acid, and be poisoned by 'mundane' poisons, so chemically speaking, I think them being accurate enough to have babies is ok.
    When are servants ever poisoned?

And, it's not about "accuracy", it's about them not having a physical body to procreate with.

Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    True. Then again, I'd say making a kid is magical, since the sex that precedes it is magical too (in the nasuverse).
    How is sex "magical", exactly? Sperm contains prana, and sex allows you to break down barriers in order to form contracts, but the act itself is entirely mundane in nature.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Because conception is a miracle, Mike! :3

Trollololol.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    So do you guys ever use any of this stuff or is this just where you fantasize online for all to see? Honestly never figured this thread out, or the Crack Pairings one.
    It's like... ideas we come up with but don't care about quite enough to actually do anything with them.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Allow me to use a decidedly awkward sperm analogy to get the message across.

You see, the posts in "creative" threads such as these are like the swimmers. Hundreds, or even thousands of them are hanging around post-ejaculation in the womb known as Beast's Lair, competing (kind of) to one day become ideas. And then, if they're really, really lucky, then they'll CONCEIVE an idea. The ones that don't forever hang aroound to be assimilated (aka re-read as part of the threads).

Life is miraculous~

Basically, our posts are jizz.

Blog Entries
    ^This is why you need to make sure you have a healthy post count.

That aside, if a Divine Spirit, Homuculus (basically an ether-clump body like a Servant), or Elemental (quite possibly a body made of Grain) can conceive with a human, I don't see why a human spirit can't. I rather imagine the child would be human, or whatever division of supernatural ancestry would result from their pairing, but it should, in theory, be possible.

I very much doubt that such children could turn Astral, since that's a quality of pure spirits, but they might inherit some nice ability scores or supernatural powers, such as Divinity or Mystic Eyes.

Just imagine the resultant child of say, Shirou or Shinji and Rider.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Taking this into account....the prospects are rather frightening.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shota!Illya x Shirouko?

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    < approves.

(just didn't wanna be the one to say it... >_>; )

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can just imagine Shota!Illya jumping into Shirouko's bosom, demanding that his nee-chan protects him. :3

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.