Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158163166167168169 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3367

Thread: Nasuverse Genderbending Thread

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    I wish I knew what they are saying:
    https://twitter.com/maigo_007/status/893077383045042177
    Last edited by warellis; March 16th, 2018 at 12:51 AM.

Dunno about Lancer but Shirou has to be saying either "Stay away from Tohsaka" or "You can't have Tohsaka."
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I require sauce.
    JP Support

Spoiler:

US Support
    Spoiler:

Fanart is just another form of Fanfic Fan_Fic_Reader's Avatar
    Funny Gif

Favorite Nasuverse Quote

I found these two from Tumblr
    Ufotable vs Visual Novel

Cute.

Any genderbent young Zouken pics? I've seen like 2. A loli pic and one where all the Matou are genderbends but are there any others?
    Last edited by warellis; July 8th, 2018 at 12:36 AM.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fess up, you really want an avenue to get genderbent old wrinkly Zouken pics.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?

Fess up, you really want an avenue to get genderbent old wrinkly Zouken pics.
    I'll admit that would be a neat possibility.

Looking through some of the older pics, like on Page 131, Page 134, Page 138, Page 139, and Page 139, how does genderbending of the main characters, like the human Masters & Servants, of Stay Night, possibly change social experiences and perceptions in their day-to-day lives?

For example, are male school idols often treated similarly as female school idols? Or would the social treatment at school of a female Shirou be different from the male version even if they still have the same mentality and helpful nature and such?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Looking through some of the older pics, like on Page 131, Page 134, Page 138, Page 139, and Page 139, how does genderbending of the main characters, like the human Masters & Servants, of Stay Night, possibly change social experiences and perceptions in their day-to-day lives?

For example, are male school idols often treated similarly as female school idols? Or would the social treatment at school of a female Shirou be different from the male version even if they still have the same mentality and helpful nature and such?
    Shirou is an interesting example because he has both stereotypically masculine (chivalric bordering on chauvinist, overly protective of the people he cares about) and feminine (good cook, self-sacrificing and puts other people's needs before himself) traits. Kotomine is also someone I can't see changing at all, though his struggle to live up to his family's expectations and ultimately breaking would probably take on new connotations if he were a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Shirou is an interesting example because he has both stereotypically masculine (chivalric bordering on chauvinist, overly protective of the people he cares about) and feminine (good cook, self-sacrificing and puts other people's needs before himself) traits. Kotomine is also someone I can't see changing at all, though his struggle to live up to his family's expectations and ultimately breaking would probably take on new connotations if he were a woman.
    Yeah the reason why I started wondering about that was because I was thinking about how female school idol types and their male counterparts are often treated in fiction. Female school idols are often portrayed in fiction as being popular with both males and females, with females wanting to become friends with them or getting close to them or going to them for advice while males often want to date them and such.

However the male counterpart of the female school idol is often only more popular with females I notice, as in they want to date them/get into a relationship with them while males often treat them with irritation, annoyed that so many girls flock to them.

That all made me start to wonder if a female Shirou would be treated differently from male Shirou even if she did many of the same things he did, like fixing up stuff or helping clean enough to the point of being considered a fake school janitor and such.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    All of the girls still kyaaaaa~ for Tohsaka-senpai. Sakura's worms are more painful than ever. Shinji is a classic shoujo villain. Shirou is the standard nice girl who guides the transfer student on their first day of class. Illya is substantially creepier. Souichiro suddenly gets doujins. Kotomine's missing a dorm to terrorize.

W H E W Archer and Lancer. W H E W Gil. Rider is now a shoujo main love interest. Caster is rapier than ever. Saber's bathing woes cease to exist. False Assassin becomes k_hand: while True Assassin stays the same. Herk is now the greatest mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    All of the girls still kyaaaaa~ for Tohsaka-senpai. Sakura's worms are more painful than ever. Shinji is a classic shoujo villain. Shirou is the standard nice girl who guides the transfer student on their first day of class. Illya is substantially creepier. Souichiro suddenly gets doujins. Kotomine's missing a dorm to terrorize.

W H E W Archer and Lancer. W H E W Gil. Rider is now a shoujo main love interest. Caster is rapier than ever. Saber's bathing woes cease to exist. False Assassin becomes k_hand: while True Assassin stays the same. Herk is now the greatest mother.
    Yeah but do the boys go kyaaaaa~ for him as well? And does he discover he's a budding bisexual at some point?

I have to wonder, for a male Sakura, what the abuse issue would be for him. The same as in canon, being raped, in addition to the Crest Worms?

Thinking on Illya, it's strange how just changing her to a male suddenly makes her actions toward Shirou (or girl Shirou in thise case) look far creepier.

Is that due to different societal expectations we have on men & women you think? Or is it just the hypocrisy of forgiving cute women in fiction often despite them generally being as nasty as male villains can be?
    Last edited by warellis; July 8th, 2018 at 12:40 AM.

Blog Entries
    Illya was always creepy in SN. Even in HF where she's an ally she's creepy.

In this case, it's a classic double standard in that modern society has trouble seeing men as victims.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Illya was always creepy in SN. Even in HF where she's an ally she's creepy.

In this case, it's a classic double standard in that modern society has trouble seeing men as victims.
    It's not that she wasn't already creepy, but that shotas are scientifically proven to be the creepiest form of humanoid in creation.
    canon finish apo vol 3

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Is that due to different societal expectations we have on men & women you think? Or is it just the hypocrisy of forgiving cute women in fiction often despite them generally being as nasty as male villains can be?
    Pretty much. "Cute and psycho" tends to be considered a much more forgivable trait in female characters than males, though I can definitely think of some male examples too (Q from Bungou Stray Dogs and Kanato from Diabolik Lovers spring to mind).

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Male Sakura being jealous of Chad Rin is a whole other can of worms though.

- - - Updated - - -

hue
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Male Sakura being jealous of Chad Rin is a whole other can of worms though.

- - - Updated - - -

hue
    And lots of potential incest complexes still? :P At least in fanfiction.