Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182363 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 19:00 - Afternoon
    Day: April 1st

For the first time Zero was taken back. No, that description didn't serve. At this level, it was closer to he had been shocked to the core....but it wasn't the mark's actions which took him off guard. Behavior like his could spill over into open violence at any time. Zero's first response was simple flight. Getting into a fight here would have several detriments. His body was a trump card, and an easily identifiable trait.

The Takashi clan had done what it could to minimize visibility, but the fact remained, Zero was here in Olympus. He had to account for the fact that if he was witnessed shrugging off gunfire or withstanding magic that should have destroyed a simple magi, it would quite possibly be traced back to him, ruining his disguise. Likewise, using magic presented a similar problem. He could easily stop an attack, as a matter of fact the same suppression he had used against Shizuku would serve, and for much the same reason. But it would create a trail that led back to him. So simply walking away was the correct move. But he didn't move. Or rather, maybe he couldn't.

"Four years? FOUR YEARS?!" Zero's body was nearly shaking, whether from laughter, rage, or fear, it couldn't be told, but there was nothing but derision showing on his face. "This miserable farce has been going on for four fucking years!? Who could possibly believe there was anything worth fighting for at this point?!" Zero wasn't so foolish as to not keep his eyes on a probable opponent, but all the same, he could barely do that and comprehend the idea he had just been presented with.

"Old man.....you take your best shot. Cause there is a difference between you and me, And I will prove it to you. I haven't lost it yet. And once I have....you are gonna help me figure this thing out. Cause you want this thing to end to, and you can't do it yourself. I however....can."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 13:10 - School Day

"Well, I have nothing important to say or inquire anymore, Miss von Einzbern. Unless you still want to molest Miss President, I guess this day has ended for the Literature Club, and this meeting is to be adjourned.

As for the idea of making us wear gothic lolita outfits, I am considering it in the very near future. And please, Miss von Einzbern, it is very improbable for a foolish girl like me to be a high-class villain. You could suggest it all you can and make me wear a black laced babydoll with a matching garterbelt all you want, but I will still be nothing more but a little girl.
    "

After sending this message to Vielyna, Juliana looked back at the Homunculus will her most serene smile. The mute has no idea what is really going on Vielyna's head, but she still wishes that everything she said will be nothing more than teasing among clubmates.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fujou Shizuka
    Time: 13:05 – School Day

"Let's see.. 15-B, 15-B... here!"

Shizuka pointed at the door like finding it had been a grand victory. Taking in account how she had been getting lost since the day had started, maybe it was. Smiling upon her achievement, Shizuka stood in front of the door.
    "Hmm... would they let me carry it...?" She seemed to be thinking to herself, as if meditating what had happened on the day. She needed to get a schedule going, that was for sure. And there were many things to check... the library was probably the first stop. She had already noticed how everything seemed to be named after Greek gods, and...
    The test was to find for herself how to summon a Servant. She had been briefed that a Servant was a spirit of a dead Hero from the past. And she had noticed something on the names...
    Well, taking in account her general attitude, it was more probable for her to stumble on it by accident that by using her brains. Not that she was dumb... just someone that got sidetracked very easily, due to her curious nature.

Still, she would like to take a look into the Crystal City... it was probable that it would be completely useless, but who knows, maybe it would reveal something about these really strange crystal structures. For now...
    Shizuka nodded her head, forgetting all about the gloominess of her thoughts, and opened the door to her new home.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Fujou Rei
    Time: 13:46

"Didgeridoo."

That's what the girl answered. From just hearing her voice, Rei could tell that there was a notable difference between her height and that of the mysterious music club member, which gave her the impression that she was a kid, rather than a teenager. In any case, she did not remember hearing about the instrument she just mentioned, she did not know if she had heard its name well to be honest, so she said nothing in response, and instead patiently waited for the little girl to make her next move.

Rei heard her let go of the previous instrument, and replace it with something else, probably another instrument of sorts. She took her time, sat on a nearby chair and...

"Boobies-san is this…"

---What did she just call her...?!

The chord instrument let out a mournful cry, one that echoed in the classroom. The feeling that filled her at that time was strange. It was indeed a melancholic note, the one she had played. Yet, for some reason, it was as if her body wanted to hear it once more. It's hard to explain. Maybe... Maybe it wanted to forever capture something that so easily escaped its grasp...? Or did it recognize it as something familiar, something of the same kind, something so in sync...?

"Chasca…? You’re giving out 'notes' again? That’s nice of you." Sophia, who just returned from punishing Reaver said. "Wait…..you don’t know Rei-san’s name, do you? What did you call her just now?"

"Ah hah hah..." Rei laughed apologetically, somewhat fearful of what Sophia could do to the little girl if she gave her an honest answer. "It's alright. She just called me a hoovie. Nothing wrong with that, I guess." She did not know if she had the cooperation of the little girl named Chasca, so she quickly decided to change the subject and retreat.

"In any case, I should get going. I made plans to eat lunch with a close friend of mine and it's getting late. It looks like you are quite a busy woman, Ms. Sophia, but I'm looking forward to eating lunch with you some other day."
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Luis Diaz
    Time: 14:10 - School Day

Holding my sword, I walk forward several steps and lay my sword down on the ground. I then return to my initial position. I take off my school jacket and throw it onto the bench. I briefly ponder on whether I should change into my boots; ultimately, I decide against it.

I take a deep breath.........."Haaaaaaaaaa...."

I take another.........."Haaaaaaaaa......."

One more.........."Haaaaaaaaa......"

I close my eyes. I can feel the wind, its playful touch dancing on my face. The sun's rays pierce through the dome's proctective glass, warming my body. I listen, hearing all the ambient noises of the garden. I every single thing in.................

........And, all at once, I disperse it, leaving nothing but me and absolute darkness. A glaring light shines on me like a spotlight on a stage.

Yes, this is my stage........And this performance shall continue once more......

"...........Let us begin."

Spoiler:

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katushiro Asakami
    Time: 1:53 pm - School Day
    Day: April 1

Truly, there was no other way to see it. After spending some time in reviewing everything he learned so far, Katushiro has concluded that OLYMPUS may have a shape similar to the sun dials that men used in the ancient past. There was no other way to see this; the key difference was that the moon actually plays a significant role in this inprovised moon dial and that this may be the key to be able to find the place where he'll be able to undergo the summoning ritual.

If that's the case, this means there must when the moonlight shines on OLYMPUS and its light will be able to shine the way for those who seek the way. The problem is, which kind of object would serve as the dial? What's more, would there be an energy source of some kind that would serve as the indicator? Heat, electricity? None of those, he thinks. If it comes to finding a spot where to summon a Servant, there must be some source of prana that may be revealed to those that know where to look.

With that in mind, there must be a good time in the night when he could try to conduct a search. And part of that search is finding that which shall serve as the dial; it may provide the final clue that's necessary to find that special spot. Once he finds all of that, he'll find his Servant.

It was just about to be that time to meet with Luis Diaz. He hasn't forgotten about that, so Katsuhiro should hurry on and meet up with him. Leaving a notice to inform his fellow roommates of his activity on a table, Katsuhiro finishes getting himself ready as he leaves his room. It's 2 o'clock as he just begun to leave the premises when his HECATE phone vibrated; he reaches for it and opens it, seeing that he just recieved a text message:

Katsu,
    It's two o'clock. Time to meet up. I'm waiting in the persephone gardens.
    Luis
    Alright then, to Persephone Gardens it is. I'd better get going.

Katushiro Asakami
    Time: 2:16 pm - School Day
    Day: April 1

It took a little time, but after having boarded the train he has arrived at Persephone Gardens. It's true that it's past 2 o'clock, but he has arrived where he should be. When he arrived, he saw Luis doing... something in the part. Was he... training? Making some exercises, perhaps? He decides to quickly snap him back into reality.

"Hey, Luis-kun! Sorry it took me this long. How have you been?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 12:36 – School Day

“Oh this-this? This is-is a pile left-left behind by Artificer. I was-was scavenging through it to see-see if there was anything I could sell-sell.”
    Artificer. The very mention of it made me think of my first encounter with a Servant, Saber. Well, the principal did mention that there were quite a few Servants here on OLYMPUS. I wonder what kind of person this Artificer is...

“Some-some idiots pay ridiculous sums for-for anything made by Artificers. And that-that means I’ll be getting more money-money!”
    She said this as she nuzzled against what appeared to be a metal ball. I couldn't help but giggle a bit when her eyes flashed with greedy excitement. Dao-Ming reminded me of the scavengers who handled some of the Order's general sanitation services. "One's trash is another's fortune!" as they'd always say.

Wait, she said her name was Wang Dao-Ming?

"Well, good luck with that. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be related to the Advisor Fang-Hua, would you?"

Luis Diaz
    Time: 14:16 - School Day

Just as the music begins to play......

"Hey, Luis-kun! Sorry it took me this long. How have you been?"
    I am snapped back to reality, the darkness disappears and my surroundings return. I turn to see my friend, Katsu, standing near the bench. He is looking at me, taking in my pose.

"Oh, Katsu!" I quickly straighten up. "I-I didn't see you there."

I hide my embarassment behind a cough. "Yeah, I'm-I'm doing fine. Just fine, yeah. I was...just doing some stretching. Have to keep my body in shape! Haha....ha...ha....."

.................How awkward.

"Ahem. So, did you find anything in particular?" I try to steer the topic away from myself.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 14:17 - School Day

"Sit down and I'll be able to tell you." Katushiro gestured towards the seat as both boys sat down and began conversing. It is time for Katsuhiro to honor his own end of the deal.

"Spending my downtime on the dormitory has given me time to realize a few things and with that, I could try to confirm something I found among these fact." Katsuhiro started to explain. "But first things first: Does the name Hecate mean anything to you or are you familiar with it, Luis-kun?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 14:00 - School Day

Marcus Lux smiled unpleasantly, and Rebecca returned it with a predatory grin while hiding crimson eyes beneath her bangs.

“An interesting proposal on its own. Very well….”
    With that the 8th Sacrament member opened his jacket, and took some sort of crystal, attached to a long wire from inside. The brunette Vampire raised an eyebrow at this, but with her head tilted forward and her bangs hiding her eyes it was hidden from view.

“Being a tracker for the Holy Church, I cannot help but to accept a challenge like that. Please tell me, lady Valentine. Who might this person we are searching for be?”
    Placing her hands behind her back while tilting her head the side she beamed a falsely innocent smile.

"Altrouge Brunestud."
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

Luis Diaz
    Time: 14:18 - School Day

"Hecate? Hecate....Hecate.....She's some sort of Greek goddess, no?" The name sounded familiar..."Wait, hold on a second."

I reach into my pocket and pull out my windmill phone. I tap on the Internet button and the webpage for Google appears. Soon enough, with some quick inputs, I open up the Wikipedia page for Hecate.

"Let's see......Well, besides being the name for our phones,

Hecate or Hekate is a chthonic Greco-Roman goddess associated with magic, witchcraft, necromancy, and crossroads.
    .....And the rest is unnecessary."

I close the page and stow my phone into its pocket. "Why do you ask? Did you find something interesting relating to Hecate and the summoning process?" With a raised eyebrow, I wait for my friend's response.
    Last edited by MssrNeko; July 31st, 2011 at 10:04 AM.

Spoiler:

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 12:05 - School Day

"Oh, h-hey, Matt. Did any of your clubs give you a test or something? The Astrology club didn't but the Newspaper wanted me to look for Altrouge Brunestud, of all people."
    "Well I did spend some time in the coking club, although it's more like I asked for it myself... Wait, who you are looking for?!"
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Asakura Syouko
    Time: 12:46 - School Day

“Asakura Syouko…………..yes. You have been assigned to the apartment G6. Do you have any complaints about that?”
    Syouko shook her head at that.

"In addition: If you have any questions, it would be best if you asked them straight away. That way, I do not have to deal with any trouble on your part later on.”
    The dark haired girl nodded slightly before locking eyes with the Dorm Head, her hands classed in her lap. Although she appeared to be confidant, secretly she felt extremely nervous and found the whole situation rather intimidating, however her family was relying on her.

"I have only two questions at the moment...what are the policies on carrying weaponry around OLYMPUS and the Academy, also will I be given privacy in order to perform my family's rituals."

She nodded once, as though to steel her nerves before continuing on her voice surprisingly steady if quiet despite her nervousness.

"We are very secretive about our methods and would prefer to keep them hidden from outsiders, I hope you understand..."

She paused for a moment, glancing down to her clasped hands while her brow furrowed. She wasn't sure if she should tell the Dorm Head what had happened earlier in her homeroom but it would probably best if they heard it from her and not someone else.

"I-I should also inform you that I had an altercation earlier at the Academy with Letch-san."

It would appear that she was completely incapable of saying Luthor Nitro's name, in her mind his name was trult, Letch.
    Don't worry, I'll kill you gently.

Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 14:18 - School Day

"It's pretty relevant, actually." Katsuhiro replied. "The thing is, these phones may serve as a key to find the right place for the summoning ritual."

He took a deep breath as he started to explain everything. "After taking notes, reviewing the information and going through this over and over, I've determined that there something on OLYMPUS that makes it in such a way that it may as well be some sort of apparatus that has something to do with the ritual. The moon will have a big role to play for this to happen and I have a hunch that the entire city could be a giant moon dial. The problem is, which part could serve as the dial? And what kinds of sources can hint us that this is the 'one place' where it's possible to find a Servant? This is probably where we must be able to give the HECATE phones a good use."

He then points up towards the sky above as though he is telling Luis that the answer may be there. "Do you see it now, Luis-kun? The name of Hecate is there on these devices precisely because she was worshipped as a goddess of the Moon and the Crossroads! These crossroads represent the three phases of the Moon: Full Moon, Half Moon and New Moon. This is where we must determine both a good time in the night to conduct a search and see if we're lucky if the Moon is in the right phase as we continue to try and figure out this mystery. If we find that object that serves as the dial, we'll be able toc come up with a reasonable conclusion."

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 12:06 - School Day

"Well I did spend some time in the coking club, although it's more like I asked for it myself... Wait, who you are looking for?!"
    Matt's voice spiked suddenly, even as the search-engine on his phone browsed results for the item 'Duel Chart'.

He sighed again, thinking back on the events of that morning, on the strange, potentially deadly demands of the newspaper's Editor in Chief.

"Th-the Editor, a man named Sahamemar Dresten, gave me a task be-before he would allow me to join the group: find the Princess of Dead Apostles, and i-interview her. J-judging from the condition of the reports he was using, I'd s-say she's been here a while. The papers were c-covered in dust. Pl-plus, if she were that high a p-priority, he w-wouldn't have trusted her to an unknown l-like myself, so I'm guessing t-this is some sort of test. H-he gave me a hint, but I don't know how to act on it just yet. I-I'm tempted to just go and ask a-at the Dead Apostle or Holy Church Dorms, but I have no idea how the state of affairs are here. T-that could be some sort of infraction..."
    Fraternizing with the enemy... After all, weren't all the other students here to gain a wish?

Just how many would become foes in the face of the Einzberns' goals? Almost all of them, to be sure.

"I'm n-not sure where to start looking for her..."
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 16:06 - Afternoon

"It seems I am not the only one with a doppleganger running around, right Mr. Charleston. By the way, my name is Firo Prochainezo. And please do warn me the next you plan to do something like this. I'm afraid you caught me woefully unprepared this time."
    The “fake” Firo gave a loud sigh, and shrugged.

“That Master, I wish he could stop snagging all the juicy bits for himself…” he muttered, before looking at Firo, extending his hand towards him. “A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Prochainezo. The name’s Charleston Fox. Or Trickster. Whichever you want really, since there’s no real distinction. I am, after all, both Master and the Servant.”

Trickster(?) returned Firo’s grin in a brilliant fashion.

“And I will do my best to make sure you can secure an escape route the next time I am about to switch the anger of a group of girls onto your shoulders.”

Time: 16:13 - Afternoon

"Ahaha, sorry for disturbing you. It's just that I'm a new student here, and from what I've learned, you seem to be among the most knowledgeable about this place. I was hoping if you could help me understand some things from this morning's presentation and other stuff which have been confusing me."
    After hearing this, Numerica looked a bit proud of herself, puffed her chest and gave a reassuring nod to Four.

“Oh, do not worry, dear freshman! You’ve come to the right place. I’ll teach you the things you don’t know yet!” she said, doing a pose that was most likely supposed to signal how wise decision Four had made. “Now then, tell me. What would you like to know first?”

Numerica put the computer aside, and leaned forward, concentrating now completely on “helping the freshman”.

Time: 13:25 - School Day

"So what do you think?"
    Symphony quickly wiped off the drool that had appeared to the corner of her mouth.

“T-they…all sound the same. Just do whatever. After all, food is just nutrition”, she said with a stoic tone. However, her tail betrayed her once again, as it wagged furiously from one side to another, clearly indicating how she was looking forward to the dinner.

“Speaking of which…” Symphony looked at Lacey, from head to toes and back. “If you don’t mind me saying this, you don’t seem that strong magus. What are you doing here in OLYMPUS anyway? I only though they gathered the most powerful individuals here.”

Time: 19:06 - Afternoon

"Old man.....you take your best shot. Cause there is a difference between you and me, And I will prove it to you. I haven't lost it yet. And once I have....you are gonna help me figure this thing out. Cause you want this thing to end to, and you can't do it yourself. I however....can."
    The man looked at Zero with eyes that were completely unreadable. ´

“You talk pretty high and mighty…” the man snickered. “End this? You honestly think you could do something where no one during these four years has succeeded? I remember, you know…….Ursula and I always talked in a similar way. How we were going to put an end to this madness. Yet here we are, defeated and broken.”

“What makes you think you can do any better? What makes you think you don’t end up like Kurotsuchi, dead and destroyed? Or Moonwaltz, having both her Servant and herself killed by a single Dorm Head? Or that the Four Devas won’t use you as they seem fit and then throw your body away, like they do with anyone who takes a part in their power struggle?” the man continued asking, staring intently at Zero. “This city is a city of death. There is nothing even closely resembling a paradise here. What makes you think you could survive in here any longer than any normal person?”

Time: 13:15 - School Day

“We’ll see about that, Miss Petronova. We’ll see about that”, Vielyna said and giggled. After that, she walked up to the door, only to turn around and raise her hand as a gesture of goodbye.

Along with it, she also gave them the first, honest smile she had shown during the whole time. It was a smile both beautiful and gentle.

“Thank you both for accepting me into this club. Hopefully, we will manage to find the rest of the members so that we do not have to watch the club be shut down”, she said, before leaving the room with Caster.

And so, Millia and Juliana were left alone in the room. The shy girl looked after Vielyna with a strange expression on her face.

“Miss Vielyna might be actually a…….very kind person.”

Time: 13:10 – School Day

There was a long silence when the door of the room was opened. Behind it, after all, was a normal looking dormitory room, with two beds, desk, two shelves and so on. But what did not seem to belong there was a single, a little short of stature, girl, with pink hair. What made her so strange looking was the fact that she was half-naked, doing some kind of weird pose. Her face was frozen as she stared at Shizuka, clearly too shocked to actually react in any way.

“……………………………………….”

The longer the silence got, the more awkward the situation became.

Time: 13:47 – School Day

"In any case, I should get going. I made plans to eat lunch with a close friend of mine and it's getting late. It looks like you are quite a busy woman, Ms. Sophia, but I'm looking forward to eating lunch with you some other day."
    “Understood”, Sophia said with a calm smile. “I shall also await eating a lunch with you, Miss Rei. Till then, I wish you a good day.”

Besides the knight, Chasca also gave a some sort of nod to Rei.

“I want lunch too…” she muttered.

Time: 14:05 - School Day

"Altrouge Brunestud."
    Marcus Lux stopped for a second. His eyes seemed to stare at nothing for a moment, before a full-blown, bloodthirsty grin appearing on his face.

“Alright. A Dead Apostle Ancestor, huh?” he said, fingers running on the surface of the crystal. “So be it! Hunting down that bitch would be a service to the whole mankind!”

The crystal, in that instant, turned red, and shot towards the air. Marcus caught hold of the wire, allowing it to run through his fingers for a moment, before catching a secure hold, and stopping the crystal’s flight. The small crystal began spinning around in the sky, in a large circle, before finally stopping at a certain direction, like some magical arrow.

“……..that way, huh? Well, I guess I shouldn’t be surprised…” Marcus Lux said, smiling unpleasantly at Rebecca. “Your friend is hiding in the Demeter Market, or so it seems.”

Time: 12:48 - School Day

"I have only two questions at the moment...what are the policies on carrying weaponry around OLYMPUS and the Academy, also will I be given privacy in order to perform my family's rituals."
    “To answer your first question…” Mikado gazed at Syouko with his steel-like eyes. “Unless you are authorized by occupation or own a license that can be acquired from the Pantheon, you are not allowed to carry a weapon in the grounds, unless special circumstances so dictate.”

"We are very secretive about our methods and would prefer to keep them hidden from outsiders, I hope you understand..."
    “Understandable. I, too, have certain rituals I perform that I would like to keep from the prying eyes of others”, Mikado said with a nod. “You are given your privacy when performing such rituals.”

"I-I should also inform you that I had an altercation earlier at the Academy with Letch-san."
    Mikado’s expression grew colder.

“Yes. We’ve been informed about your squabble with Nitrocellarus-san earlier today. As you can probably guess, this had imposed a problem for us Taima, that we would very much like to resolve in a peaceful manner”, he said, crossing his arms across his chest. “However…………..I do not have any intention of handing you, Asakura-san, over to the Clock Tower. If you are to be punished, it will be amongst the Taima. Clock Tower will keep their hands away from our business.”

Time: 12:39 – School Day

"Well, good luck with that. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be related to the Advisor Fang-Hua, would you?"
    Dao-Ming tilted her head, looking somewhere past Mei. The expression on her face told that it was almost like the other girl had asked an meaningless question.

"Of course not-not. There is no one-one related to Advisor Fang-Hua-Hua. She is the isolated force-force that keeps this pagoda together after all-all", she spoke with a colorless voice. However, immediately after that, she beamed a big smile. "But you've got a good nose-nose! You see, I do actually have a sis-sis!"
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; August 1st, 2011 at 03:25 PM.

Luis Diaz
    Time: 14:23 - School Day

As Katsu finished his explanation, my mind was working out all the details the he explained. "Yes, it all makes sense. This is amazing Katsu!" I pat my friend on the back several times. "And to think I spent all this time just wandering OLYMPUS. Sorry." I smile sheepishly.

I start to rub my chin thoughtfully as I begin to expand on Katsu's findings. "Now, if there is time that we want then no time is better than at midnight. Midnight was always considering a magical time to us Westerners. It was considered to be the time when magic was at it highest potency. At Midnight, one could summon up demons, spirits, the Fey, even the Devil himself if they dared to. That's why a lot of fairy tales take place at Midnight."

"As for the moon phase............I guess it's like you said. We'll have to hope the Fate's are on our side."

I slump back into the bench and look at the dome's sky. "If we can just find that 'dial', we'd be better off." I turn and smile at Katsu.

"Good job, Sherlock."
    Last edited by MssrNeko; August 1st, 2011 at 03:21 PM.

Spoiler:

Time: 16:13 - Afternoon

“Oh, do not worry, dear freshman! You’ve come to the right place. I’ll teach you the things you don’t know yet! Now then, tell me. What would you like to know first?”
    Numerica said as she put her computer aside. 4 put her hand on her chin and thought for a second.

"Well, first of all... just what are these so-called Servants? I remember the principal mentioning them like they were something important, and they seem to be a rather big deal, but what exactly are they?"
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 12:06 - School Day

"Th-the Editor, a man named Sahamemar Dresten, gave me a task be-before he would allow me to join the group: find the Princess of Dead Apostles, and i-interview her. J-judging from the condition of the reports he was using, I'd s-say she's been here a while. The papers were c-covered in dust. Pl-plus, if she were that high a p-priority, he w-wouldn't have trusted her to an unknown l-like myself, so I'm guessing t-this is some sort of test. H-he gave me a hint, but I don't know how to act on it just yet. I-I'm tempted to just go and ask a-at the Dead Apostle or Holy Church Dorms, but I have no idea how the state of affairs are here. T-that could be some sort of infraction... I'm n-not sure where to start looking for her..."[/QUOTE]

I would have facepalm if my hands weren't busy.

"Sigh, why didn't you mention something like that earlier?"

I turned to Froste in my hands.

"Young Lady there's a note in my shirt's pocket. Could you pass it to Sieg?"
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 12:40 – School Day

"Of course not-not. There is no one-one related to Advisor Fang-Hua-Hua. She is the isolated force-force that keeps this pagoda together after all-all"
    Just then, it seemed like all livelihood had left her voice. What came out sounded almost like an automated response, devoid of emotion. At least, that's what it sounded like to me. Is Fang-Hua a touchy subject with Dao-Ming? I'll have to be careful on that subject.

"But you've got a good nose-nose! You see, I do actually have a sis-sis!"
    "Oh? And who might she be? Does she live here?"