Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123471252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 15:10 - Afternoon
    Day: April 1st

Shizuku's voice trailed off to the distance, and her shoulders drooped. It was clear that the talk about her social status in OLYMPUS had gotten her into a semi-depressed mood again. However, it was the voice of Kimiko who brought the life back to her eyes.

".........Not true."

She simply said, as if stating a fact. Then she pushed her plate forward, in a slightly demanding manner that made even Shizuku look a bit happier.

"Seconds."

Zero felt himself growing colder. Useless and boring. Of course, he needed to maintain the facade of friendship, and she would never know it, but that reaction had been vexing in a number of ways, he almost felt like just writing the curiosity Shizuku had evoked earlier as a useless waste of time. He had wondered if there was more to her then had met the eye, but if such a person had no extra curricular activity, and no desire to become a master, then what in blazes was she doing here at all?

Zero schooled his feelings. Whatever else, it was critical to ensure a smooth transition as a dorm mate, but he couldn't ignore the fact that the Shizuku's shyness appeared to be of such a high factor that even mild probing for information would cause her to clam up. Combine that with the fact that she also now seemed someone who was just a gazelle as had been his first thought before she had done the unexpected and invited him for lunch, and the thought then presented itself that any time beyond that minimum which was required to maintain appearances, would be wasted. However, Zero wasn't quite ready to believe he had reached that point though, not quite yet anyway.

Zero helped himself to another small cup of tea while he considered his next move.

Now then, to salvage the situation, Zero normally at this point would be tempted to outright press the issue. "Get tough" as went the vernacular, but of course, such a move here was impossible. If he menaced Shizuku, even if by word only, the dog would growl. That strategy would of course be counter productive. It was obvious that just encouraging her was also doomed to fail, for whatever reason, Shizuku's opinion of herself was such that any pep talk would be met with ever more frantic denials or failing that, flight. The possibility existed that he could turn the dog into a weapon, however. Himiko had immediately denied the idea that Shizuku was not such a person, if he encroached his query under the principle that "kimiko says you can, so why don't you?" then if the gazelle tried to deny it she would inadvertently call kimiko a liar. Still though, he doubted she would be able to think well enough under that situation to provide any usable information.

For that reason, Zero was preparing himself to for an inane meal filled with pointless small talk. Maintaining connections was a reasonable use of valuable time, but only barely. Well, there was an alternative, it was kind of distasteful, or at least a bad precedent, but in this case it might be warranted.

The truth.

Or at least, some of it anyway

"Oh? well, if your not such a person surely just a newbie like myself could never even try.....that's heart breaking, but I guess that's how it is, I wouldn't even know where I would start after a thing like that!" Zero said around a mouthful of rice. He finished another rice ball, which really were quite good, but as he looked at the remaining number he caught an avaricious eye from the dog and passed her the plate, taking some meat instead.
    Last edited by Tobias; March 24th, 2011 at 07:27 PM.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:28 - School Day

The mute also grinned in a goofy manner while rubbing the back of her head when the Master and Servant couple laughed at their conversation. Juliana would have also laughed at the little joke between the two of them, if not for the fact that she would be laughing without making any sound. But this confirmed her suspicions right. She then sent another message to Vielyna.

"You guys really are like sisters, as I see it. Just a while ago, you were bickering about Caster flirting with men and now, you guys are having a good laugh. Wonderful!"

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 14:59 pm

"Ah, yes. You, Mr. Walker, will be living in the floor number 7, in the room number 12", she said, before directing her concentration to the other thing Drake had asked about. "And what comes to the workshop, there are some requirements you must first fill in order to apply for one. First of all, you need a "Commendation" from one of the Lords living in this tower. Along with that, you need to show that you truly have use for a workshop. That can be done by showing us your talent with your test results."
    Well, I knew it wouldn't be that easy. Exactly like down there, huh?

Although after talking to her I understood she was not half as hazardous to my health as, let's say for instance that Ursula von Einzbern woman, I could not relax at all. To be granted access to a workshop, well, I could accept the grades part, but needing a Lord's reccomendation... It was a bit too much like the Clock Tower I knew twenty years ago. My opinion twenty years ago couldn't be voiced in public because most likely it would have ended up in "fuck off you cancers who stopped the development of magecraft to satisfy whatever interests you have."

But, who knows. At some point of my trail of thought, I stopped caring about it. After all, it wasn't like getting worked up and trying to change things ever helped me in anything but to get myself more enemies, so it ended up as nothing but a slight bother added to the stack.

-"Ms. McKlennington, I assure you that incident has nothing to do with bullying, but... Well, let's say my first day here events unfolded a bit too abruptly."

No matter how I tried to avoid thinking about the subject, the clash of forces of nature in human shape was engraved in my mind like words written on a wall. The furious vacuum of thrusts and swipes, that desire to fight just for the sake of fighting which had been lost years ago. And they were supposed to be "low tier" accodring to that Duel Chart thing. Suspecting our Dorm Head would most likely have a Servant, just thinking about how powerful could it be sent shivers down my spine.

I needed to get away from Servants and Masters whom I didn't trust completely, at least for the time being.

-"Thank you for the information. I will do my best so at the very least I fit the grades requirements. Now, before getting hold of the keys, is there anything I shoukd know like for instance curfews or rules?"

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:27 – School Time

"Rei-san, there is no way I could ask you to do anything about this. After hearing this much, you should understand what kind of danger this man poses to us, no?"

"Yeah, but still..."

"I do not want you to risk yourself for something that is a problem created in the world far below us. After all, this shimmering city, this OLYMPUS....is supposed to be an eden where all problems like that are g-"

At that moment, Suzuka-hime starts to suffer from a horrible sounding, hacking cough. And unlike the previous one, it shows no signs of calming down.

"Suzuka-hime? Suzuka-hime!? Please, do get a hold of yourself, Suzuka-hime!"

Shiranui cries out, trying to ease her pain, but it's no use. The cough gets worse by the second.

It's an horrible sensation. It's horrible because someone is suffering, and you don't know what to do about it. Being a blind person doubles that painful emotion. For the first time in years, Rei's mind freezes in fear.

"Rei-san! Quickly! On that shelf next to you! Bring those medicine capsules here!"

It is not until then that she reacts. For now she knows what she must do and there is nothing that can stop her force of will. With her swift hands, she manages to get ahold of those capsules in a few of seconds, without breaking anything on her way. Maybe it's because she is familiar with medicine and capsules that she did it so easily.

"Here!"

She quickly finds Shiranui's desperate hands and lets go of the pills. The rest is up to her.

"Hang in there, Suzuka!"
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:17 - School Day

"Hmm, I think the best place to look for such information would be from the Radio Club of the Athena Academy"
    "A-ah. I see, t-thank you."

That was disappointing. I had hoped to get a better response. Indeed. Going to the Radio Club will expose your activities more... Hmm. Perhaps it's time for... That? No. Not yet. I should be able to gain access to that if I state that I am working on auguries using sound for the Astrology Club. Ahhh, well done wunderkind! Hmm. I'll need to gather some materials in the market in order to support that, though. Hmmm. A Crystal Set would be appropriate for something like this. I wonder if I could use a shard from the Crystal City? It's worth a try. Why not? Alright, that's decided then. It'll add more to my list of things to pick up there, though. His poor wallet.

"Excuse me. Do you know if there are orchestra or opera performances held on OLYMPUS -- and if so, where I could find out more about them?"
    Lady Froste asked that? But why when... Oh! He was an idiot! He had run across the name of "Selene Dome" already in the periodicals, but it'd completely slipped his mind. An auditorium with a roof that could be opened to the sky. Certainly, it was a fitting stage for an Opera.

"Most activities like that are held in the Selene Dome, which can be found in Demeter Market. It is also very famous for the fashion shows it houses"
    Hmmm. And now he knew where it was. That was definitely good. One more reason to head to the Market, then. Wait, the Market? Wasn't there...

Of course! He should ask about the Mysteries, shouldn't he?

"U-umm, excuse me. S-sorry to bother you w-with more questions, but, could you tell me about these umm, Mysteries? I've h-heard people talk about t-them, s-so I was kind of curious. L-like the "Building Eater", the "Wrong Reflection", the "Self-Calling", and the others?" It was a golden opportunity to verify what their new allies had said, and maybe glean some new info. After all, wasn't there that talking cat thing in the Market?

They could get the hours for the Dome while they were in the Market itself. It would be good to scout the place first, get an idea for security and the lay of the land, so to speak.

Araya Shiki
    Time: 12:10 – School Day

"No, not at all. It was a pleasure to help you, Araya-san", he said. Then, after pondering a bit, he nodded. "Well, if there is a piece of advice that should be given to every newcomer to OLYMPUS......please steer clear of Pop Kim. She is a dangerous individual."
    "I already ran into her, but I'll keep that in mind." Shiki was a little less concerned with danger than other people. She was sensitive to danger, but she just didn't care all that much. However, it'd be completely illogical to go up and pissed off a violent individual. Shiki might be too concerned about herself, but she wasn't an idiot. Besides, Shiki liked logic, and where was logic in putting yourself in unncessary danger. "Thanks again, Asakami-san. I've already taken up enough of your time, so if there's nothing else we need to discuss, I think I'll go put my belongings down."

Time: 10: 24 – School Day

Fortunately enough, it doesn't take me long to solve the conundrum. With the help of another student who also happen live in Ryougi's dorm, I now head towards Ryougi Mana's office. Briefly taking in the beautiful painting nearby, I knock the door 3 times gently.

Luis Díaz
    Time: 10:41 - School Day

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

The intense pain blinds my senses as I squirm in pain. I can barely make out what the girl was saying, but it sounded like she was in complete panic. My screams and moans of pain mix with her pleas for forgiveness. My vision starts to blur as the pain keeps assailing my shoulder.

"Now, hold still just for a minute."

At these words, another person joins the situation. In my confused state, I cannot properly make out her face, but I notice that she, too, has blonde hair but she has blue eyes instead of green. The mysterious girl gently places her hand on my other shoulder.

Who are yo--Hagak.

Unexpectedly, my comforter places something in my mouth. Her pointer finger to be exact. It touches the middle of my tounge as I notice how strange this moment looks.

"Wha-wha-what are y-you.......?" My question dies in mouth.

The pain that I had been feeling.....It was all going away. Like a numbing agent used in a surgery, the pain in my shoulder was being supressed by the woman's finger. My squirming ceases and I accept my savior's treatment. Seeing as I had calmed down, the woman places her other hand on my disconnected shoulder.

"If you'll excuse me..."

I feel a small surge of prana flow from her hand into my shoulder. The feeling is warm as it works with my body to replace my shoulder. Guiding my bones, the prana reconnects my arm to my shoulder in a painless process. This was no amateur healing from a second-rate magus like me. No, this woman was clearly an experienced thaumaturgist. My vision returns and I see the girls kneeling over me properly. The girl from earlier had tears in her eyes, most likely out of sorrow for me. My healer, however, had a gentle smile on her young face. I see that not only was this woman an accomplished magus, she was also extremely beautiful. I sit up straight.

"Hopefully you are now feeling better", she said, before giving a slightly warning, yet by no means hostile, looks towards the younger girl. "Lassy? I think there is something you want to say to this young man."

I turn the girl named Lassy. She seemed to be on the verge of crying as teardrops started forming in the corner of her eyes.

"Auuuuu.....I'm sorry....."

I smile gently as I reassure her. "No, please. It was all my fault so please don't cry, Señora. It doesn't suit you; a smile would be much better." I turn my attention to the lady magus. "Thank you for healing my shoulder, Miss....I'm sorry, what is your name?" I inquire of my healer.
    Last edited by MssrNeko; April 1st, 2011 at 05:17 AM.

Spoiler:

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 10:28 - School Day

"Damn it, that woman."

I ran out of the Academy. I was pissed off. Because of that damn servant's over perceptiveness and misunderstanding of what she is. What You deny that you have a wish? That you desire the Grail for it? That you joined the war for that reason? You think that just because you don't like it, then you are not just a tool to be used by your master? Do you think you are still the same "hero" you were long ago and everyone will respect that? Hell, you aren't even the real person. You're just a copy of the one stuck in the throne! Just a tool and a fucking copy!

"...a tool and a copy..."

I stopped running and looked down on my hands.

"I don't think there is much difference between you and me."

The words echoed in my head. Yeah, we are both just copies of someone dead long ago and tools of our masters. i started walking ahead again and realized. I wasn't angry at her. I was angry at myself. That's because...

"That's wrong. We are not the same..."

She might be a copy, but she still holds the pride and ideals of the original person. Even in this world and time she still tries to comply with them. And me? Who am I? A homonuculi? No. I'm not the same as those guys either. Homunculi are born with a purpose. I lost mine, or rather failed at it before my eyes opened for the first time. We receive the memories of the original, but I reject them. I despise that guy and what he have "achieved" in his life. But even then my skills are his skills. My weapon belonged to him. My name... even that isn't mine but his. I have no purpose, no memories, no skills of my own, not even a name. I am a fake. There is no myself. I have nothing of mine and what I have is not mine. Heh, so that's what it was? That outburst of rage, it was just me being jealous? Heh, ha, hahahahahahahaha.

"I'm an idiot..."

I was jealous of her, I am jealous of all of them. For who they are. For what they have. The things I will never have and will never be. The "self" I will never achieve.

"I guess- I will have to apologize..."

Time: 11:10 - School Day

I stopped and looked around.

"Oh, crap..."

It would appear that while warped in thoughts I walked quite a bit and now I'm standing in the middle of some street. The question is "where"? I will have to ask somebody.
    I walked up to the closets person.

"Excuse me, apparently I'm lost. Could you tell me where am I?"
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 10:57 - School Day

The older Dead Apostle made a wide gesture with his arms, as if to accept any question the younger could throw at him.

"It would be my pleasure to answer your questions. After all, is it not the duty of a Dorm Head to dissolve the fog of confusion that might trouble the students of his dorm?"
    The slightly sarcastic grin the blond gave Rebecca both iritated her and made her smile slightly, she didn't know exactly how to react to this Jacques de Florence she both liked and disliked him but she shook it off, her personal feelings didn't matter, this Vampire was willing to answer her questions and that was what mattered.
    She smiled almost wearily as she folded her arms in front of her all of the energy suddenly drained from her with a slight sigh before her face become almost emotionless as she locked now crimson eyes with the older vampire.

"Is it normal for one to lose their memories of their human life when they become a Dead Apostle? Is there any way to reobtain what was lost?"

Her eyes almost seemed to glow as she continued. This next question filled her with a burning rage, a hatred that almost threatened to consume what little humanity was left in the female vampire that nearly made her speach descend into a low almost animalistic growl.

"Is there any way to track down the one who turned me?"

Asakura Syouko
    Time: 10:23 - School Day

"Okay, Captain! Here you go. So, is there anything I need to know concerning the club? Anything that I have to bring, or a uniform?"
    The gymnastic's captain nodded, crossing her arms over her chest, which made her look like some ancient queen of war, preparing to lead her troops into battle. Her jacket gave Syouko the impression of some kind of cape.

"Yes. We gather on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, after school. You don't have to worry about the equipment or uniform though, since we'll be supplying them to you. Only thing we need to know are your measurements for the clothes"
    The last comment caused the Japanese girl to blush as she glanced towards Mei and then over towards the other group that were currently looking towards the Chinese girl as well.
    She glanced down at her own chest and let out a slight sigh before shaking herself out of it and pulled her own member sheets from her bag before stepping up to the older girl to hand it over having filled it out during her meal.

"Ah, I finished filling this out Asakami-san...or would you prefer Asakami-taichou?"

Her blush intensified slightly while bowing her head slightly.

"Ano...I've never done something like this before..."

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kimon no Kazu
    Time: 13:05 - School Day

**** **** ** *** *** *** ***. I take it yer here to get the key to your new dorm room”, Mori Kaoru spoke, and I nodded.

** ** ******* ** * **** *** **** ***** * ***** **** **** **** ** **** ***. *** **** I’m here for the key, yeah. I was planning on getting some rest. The trip was pretty tiring”, I answered to the dorm head, and Kaoru chuckled.

“I can imagine, I can imagine. Hmmm….well, at first I was gonna assign ya to house #18, but looking at it now…” Kaoru showed a mischievous smile. “Since ya already got a friend here, wouldn’t it be better if I placed ya in the same house as Tatsumi-han?”

What.

“R-really!? You would do that for us, Mori-san!?” Tatsumi asked, looking very, very excited. In other words, a complete mirror-image of what I was experiencing right now.

“Uh-huh. Kazu-han would probably feel more relaxed in a house with familiar people like ya, Tatsumi-han”, Kaoru explained with a chuckle.

--------------- Like the hell I would!

“H-hey, wait a minute! I just ca-“

“Did you hear that, Kazu-sempai! You get to be in the same house as I! Oh, I cannot wait till I get to introduce you to Matsuri-san!” Tatsumi seemed to be ready to bounce around from pure joy. I, on the other hand, was far, far less enthusiastic about this sudden decision.

I mean, Tatsumi is a girl, right? They did separate boys and girls in this place, right?? Then why am I being put to one of the “Girl-houses”?!

My thoughts are interrupted as Kaoru throws me a key.

“Well, I guess that with this, ya are ready. Tatsumi-han can teach you the ropes”, Kaoru said and turned around, smiling all the time. “Have fun, Kazu-han~”

And with that, the dorm head left.

……Why do I have this sinking feeling that my personality was now just completely read, and I was thrust into this situation because certain someone thought it would be “amusing”?

Time: 15:13 - Afternoon

"Oh? well, if your not such a person surely just a newbie like myself could never even try.....that's heart breaking, but I guess that's how it is, I wouldn't even know where I would start after a thing like that!"
    There was a moment of silence, before Shizuku opened her mouth, seemingly slightly nervous. However, there was a faint glint in her eyes. Was it pride? It was almost as if what she was about to say was something even she could feel good about.

“…The summoning…I believe a world other than this is required for it. A-after all, here, no one has a Command S-spell……….even though it has been an r-r-requirement for all….Masters in past Holy Grail Wars. If we cannot acquire a Command Spell in this world…….then we have to s-s-search for a place where we have that Command Spell…….o-or, that is what I……think”, Shizuku said, sounding almost like she was reciting a theory she had come up with a long time ago. “In o-other words, anyone here….as long as they can….find that place where they have…..their Command Spell, can summon……a Servant.”

Kimiko didn’t stop eating even though Shizuku kept talking. It was as if she had heard these words before, and thus, knew what the girl was saying, already.

“B-but…….I don’t know where to….even start looking….” Shizuku added, as if trying to downplay her thoughts.

Time: 11:30 - School Day

"You guys really are like sisters, as I see it. Just a while ago, you were bickering about Caster flirting with men and now, you guys are having a good laugh. Wonderful!"
    Vielyna gave a wicked smile.

“But of course. That is what being a Master is all about. You must trust your partner, and your partner must trust you, in order for you to achieve anything here in OLYMPUS. That’s what this place has taught me, at least”, the girl told Juliana.

A brief moment of silence, when both Caster and Vielyna were looking at Juliana. Finally, the homunculi gave a slight sigh, as if giving up, and gave a questioning glance towards the sign Juliana was holding.

“So, in any case…..what is up with that sign you’re holding?”

Time: 10:44 - School Day

"No, please. It was all my fault so please don't cry, Señora. It doesn't suit you; a smile would be much better."
    Lassy McKenzie looked at Luis, and nodded weakly. With a small, rosy blush on her cheeks, she gave a somewhat awkward smile as she stood up. The older girl chuckled warmly, looking at Lassy.

“Almost like the fairy “Tinker Bell”. Sometimes I wonder if you can contain more than one emotion at the time, Lassy”, she said gently, causing Lassy to blush even harder.

“L-Lady Roselia!” she protested.

"Thank you for healing my shoulder, Miss....I'm sorry, what is your name?"
    “I am Roselia McKlennington, the dorm head of the Clock Tower dormitories here in the OLYMPUS”, she said, and gracefully offered her hand for a shake. “And you must be Luis Díaz, one of the new students to arrive today.”

It was not a question. She clearly knew exactly who she was talking to, even before introductions.

Time: 15: 01 - Afternoon

"Ms. McKlennington, I assure you that incident has nothing to do with bullying, but... Well, let's say my first day here events unfolded a bit too abruptly."
    “Oh dear”, Roselia said, looking slightly troubled. “I hope that it was nothing serious.”

"Thank you for the information. I will do my best so at the very least I fit the grades requirements. Now, before getting hold of the keys, is there anything I shoukd know like for instance curfews or rules?"
    “But of course”, Roselia answered with a graceful nod. “The rules are the same as with any dormitory of the Clock Tower, back in London. What comes to the curfew, it is at 8pm. This is the time one is allowed to move only inside one’s own dormitory. In addition, one is not allowed to leave his or her room after midnight. This is to ensure that every student gets the required amount of sleep, and to ensure that no accidents happen during the night. These curfews also apply only during schooldays. At weekends, one is allowed to stay up as one wishes.”

Roselia nodded to herself, as if deeming that she had said everything that was needed about the current subject.

“Now, is there something else you would like to know, Mr. Walker?”

Time: 12:29 – School Day

“Here! Please swallow this, Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui handed Fujou Suzuka one of the pills, and with great difficulties, the dorm head swallows it. The horrible, hacking cough prevents even drinking water to help swallowing the thing.

However, after few seconds, she finally manages to force it down. It was clear that Suzuka-hime had done this before. A moment of silence passes, as Suzuka-hime’s ragged breathing slowly, painfully so, turns into more relaxed, normal rhythm. The sudden cough-attack came out of nowhere, but and left just as quickly. Yet the echoes of that horrible sound seemed to still echo in the room.

“I……I must apologize”, Fujou Suzuka finally said, with a weak voice. “This body of mine is weak and fragile, and sometimes, the burden becomes too much to bear. I am deeply sorry that you had to witness me in such a pitiful state, Rei-san…”

“Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui said with both scolding and sad voice. “That is not something you should apologize for!”

Time: 11:20 - School Day

"U-umm, excuse me. S-sorry to bother you w-with more questions, but, could you tell me about these umm, Mysteries? I've h-heard people talk about t-them, s-so I was kind of curious. L-like the "Building Eater", the "Wrong Reflection", the "Self-Calling", and the others?"
    “Hmm….” the clerk pondered a bit, seemingly trying to recollect the said mysteries. “To be honest, I am not that well-versed in them. It seems that the rumors tend to circle around the students of Athena Academy, and thus, I believe you’d get more info by asking from your own classmates.”

“However, Building Eater is something even I know”, the clerk finally added. “It is true that sometimes, for seemingly no reason at all, chunks of buildings tend to disappear, just like that. It does not happen often, but it is still something that is bit hard to ignore. Especially in a place like OLYMPUS.”

Time: 12:12 – School Day

"Thanks again, Asakami-san. I've already taken up enough of your time, so if there's nothing else we need to discuss, I think I'll go put my belongings down."
    “Then I’ll leave you to settle down in your new home”, Koutarou said with a smile. “Once again, welcome to OLYMPUS, Araya-san. Hopefully you will find this city as pleasant as I have found it.”

Time: 10:25 – School Day

“Enter.”

A deep female voice said, and the door was opened. Behind it, like a bodyguard from ancient times of Japan, a humanoid form of pitch black skin and white skull mask could be seen. It was Assassin. She had opened the door for Genessa, and then stood aside, allowing the girl to enter the room.

The dorm head of the Ryougi clan was sitting on her usual place, her eyes glued to the weapons at the walls.

“New student, huh?” the girl asked with a bit of a bored, rough voice. “Nice to meet you, and all that. I’m the dorm head of the Ryougi clan, Ryougi MANA.”

Ryougi MANA gave Genessa a lukewarm glare, one that seemed to contain not much of emotions.

Time: 11:10 - School Day

"Excuse me, apparently I'm lost. Could you tell me where am I?"
    “Shh!”

The person who Matt had approached suddenly pulled him closer, and then proceeded to drag him to the side-alley, where they were hidden from the sight of the general public. Still, in such a tight space, it was inevitable that the two would be pressed against each other rather hard. And from that it became rather clear that the person who had dragged Matt to the alley was a girl.

A girl with blue twin-tails and a focused look on her face, as she pointed her ridiculously large camera towards the crowd of people.

“Where you are?” the girl asked. “Right now, you are in the Hephaestus District. And you are witnessing one of the grandest scoops of the year. That’s right. You are here to witness how I, Fujou Erika, the greatest reporter in the whole wide world, am about to catch, for the first time, the mysterious homunculus Hermes Luck on a photo!”

Time: 11:00 - School Day

"Is it normal for one to lose their memories of their human life when they become a Dead Apostle? Is there any way to reobtain what was lost? Is there any way to track down the one who turned me?"
    “Normal? Re-obtain them? Tracking down the one who turned you?” Jacques gave an unpleasant chuckle, and the look he gave to Rebecca was as if an adult was looking at a child. “To be honest, those kinds of problems are pretty much dependant on the one who turned you. As said, it varies between the Dead Apostles greatly. Sometimes it is possible, sometimes it is not.”

Jacques chuckled again, twisting his walking stick a bit, leaning on it.

“So, at this point, you should ask yourself a question: Have you regained your memories? Do you know any way to track down the one who turned you? If the answer to those questions is “no”, then, in that case…” Jacques spread his arms, in an apologetic gesture. Yet he did not look apologetic at all. “…I guess you’re just out of luck, my dear.”

Time: 10:25 - School Day

"Ah, I finished filling this out Asakami-san...or would you prefer Asakami-taichou?"
    “The latter is fine”, Rinko said. “That’s what the most people here usually call me, anyways. Well, with the exception of Pao-Pao anyways.”

The last words were somewhat bitter.

“Oh, it’s alright”, Asakami Rinko said with a reassuring smile. “We have lots of new members this year, so you’ll be able to learn it all with them. After all, it’s not like we’ll be expecting you to perform like a pro from the start. This is a school, thus, it is a place to learn. Even in the clubs.”

“Enter.”

A deep female voice said, and the door was opened. Behind it, like a bodyguard from ancient times of Japan, a humanoid form of pitch black skin and white skull mask could be seen. It was Assassin. She had opened the door for Sakuya, and then stood aside, allowing the girl to enter the room.

The dorm head of the Ryougi clan was sitting on her usual place, her eyes glued to the weapons at the walls.

“New student, huh?” the girl asked with a bit of a bored, rough voice. “Nice to meet you, and all that. I’m the dorm head of the Ryougi clan, Ryougi MANA.”

Ryougi MANA gave Sakuya a lukewarm glare, one that seemed to contain not much of emotions.

"Arigatou gozaimasu."

With a small mutter of thanks, she bows slightly before shuffling her way inside, making her way into the room. She had only spared the figure before her a few seconds look...it's her first day and yet she already met a fair share of scary people.

"Ryougi Sakuya, third year, Class 3-A."

She briefly introduces herself before following the dorm leader line of sight onto the weapons hung on the wall. She wonder if they were real weapons or merely decorations before turning her gaze back towards the dorm leader who had spear her glare to her. Judging by the lack of emotion shown on her face, and from the remark she just made, it seems MANA thinks lesser of formalities. With that she changed her tact slightly.

"Mmm, thank you for the welcome. I'm here just to grab the keys for my room."

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Clock Tower Dormitories, Head Dorm Office
    Time: 15:03 - Afternoon

-"I think that is all by now. Thank you very much for answering all my questions, Ms. McKlennington. Now I should take my leave."

Saying that and giving her a slight bow as I got up, grabbed the keys to my room from her desk and quietly left her office. Sighing out of relief, I made my way to the 7th floor. By some weird reason, I could not stand living in places lower than five metres away from the ground or so, so I felt kind of happier after hearing that. I absent mindedly made my way through the spiralling staircase and the 7th roof until I was in front of a door with a plaque on it with the number twelve.

Drake Walker
    Time: 15:05 - Afternoon

Inserting the key and turning it to the side, I entered my room, which if I had to describe it in one word that would be "empty". Apart from my bags filled with my things, a somewhat old TV, a table, a chair, a bed and a crappy shelf, there was nothing else inside. It was kind of good because that spared me the effort to have to change the room's decoration, but on the other hand it felt as if they didn't give a damn about me. More things to do after taking a nap, huh. Whatever.

After closing the door behind me, I randomly opened every single of my bags until I found a clean white blanket I'd brought for cases like these. After putting it over the bed, I rolled it up so it would cover my body. I did not like the situation at all, but I'd taken rests in worse conditions so I closed my eyes and let my tiredness do the rest.

Will I wake up again after I close my eyes?

Who knew. For all I cared, as far as it was painless it would be better than anything else, so at the very least I fell asleep with a smile.
    Last edited by Optimus; April 3rd, 2011 at 06:28 PM.

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 11:00 - School Day

“Normal? Re-obtain them? Tracking down the one who turned you?”
    The older vampire gave an unpleasant chuckle as he looked at Rebecca in the manner of an adult that was looking at a child. The brunette could already guess what was coming and with each word her body grew tenser and tenser.

“To be honest, those kinds of problems are pretty much dependant on the one who turned you. As said, it varies between the Dead Apostles greatly. Sometimes it is possible, sometimes it is not.”
    She closed her crimson eyes and dropped her right arm to her side, her left hand dropping to rest on her hip while she clenched her right so tightly that her nails were digging painfully into the palm even through her glove, her entire body now vibrating with barely controlled rage at the cruel fate she had been dealt. She barely held back from roaring in outrage by biting down on the inside of her right cheek.

Damn...damn...damn, DAMN! DAMN! DAMN!

“So, at this point, you should ask yourself a question: Have you regained your memories? Do you know any way to track down the one who turned you? If the answer to those questions is “no”, then, in that case…”
    She never saw Jacque's mock apologetic gesture with her eyes so tightly closed, her entire body going so rigid that it might snap in two.

“…I guess you’re just out of luck, my dear.”
    DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!

Her eyes snapped open as the taste of blood filled her mouth, she had bitten into her cheek so hard that she had actually cut into the flesh and now a slender trail of blood was slowly making its way from the corner of her mouth. For a few short moments her eyes were wide with rage, but they quickly returned to their half lidded gaze as she casually raised two slender fingers to wipe the blood away before staring at the smear of their tips.
    Her voice was eerily calm as she spoke, there was no point in being angry with the blonde Vampire, it was hardly his fault that she had been cursed as she was.

"Very well then, it would appear that you will not be able to help me in this matter...such a shame..."

She never raised her eyes from their inspection of the red stain on her fingertips, her gaze almost bored belied only by the fact that her eyes were still crimson although they had lost most of their burn.

"Perhaps then Jacquie, you could point me to my room as well as where I could go to get somethine to drink...I am rather parched after my flight and this new turn of events does not help this burn..."
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:11 - School Day

How did this happen? First I piss of Saber, then I get lost and now I find myself in a narrow side-alley with a blue haired twin-tali with a huge camera, pressing her chest against mine. That's... a new situation for me. At least I didn't have to wait long for my answer.

“Where you are? Right now, you are in the Hephaestus District."
    Hephaestus District? Well, that's probably not the direction I wanted to take. But on the other hand, I don't know where Young Lady is. Gotta get out of here and call Sieg...

"And you are witnessing one of the grandest scoops of the year. That's right. You are here to witness how I, Fujou Erika, the greatest reporter in the whole wide world, am about to catch, for the first time, the mysterious homunculus Hermes Luck on a photo!”
    Oh, so she's from the newspaper? Sieg wanted to join, right? Guess I will try to be nice then. But wait...

"Hermes Luck...?"

That's a strange name. I don't recall ever hearing of him.

"Who's that? And what's so mysterious about him?"

I looked in the direction she was focused on and whispered since her face was quite close, too close.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 15:14 - Afternoon

Zero felt himself nodding along as Shizuku-san spoke. The command mantra, the signal and unaccountable proof that one had been found worthy of the right to participate in the contest for the most powerful of miracles. Zero couldn't guaranty that it was always the case in the situation known as "grail war" but, certainly, in a situation where obtaining the servant itself was a challenge and mystery, then, the command spell was a very logical place to begin.

Hmm...It was interesting that something like that wasn't a thought that sounded idle, as a matter of fact, it seemed like Shizuku had stuttered less, sat up a little straighter as she had spoken.

Perhaps miss Shizuku seeks a miracle as well?

That would make sense, to Zero, something like the grail was a curiosity, like an oddly shaped leaf or an old coin of know monetary value, but with an interesting design, however, the other members of Olympus would crave it, what magi wouldn't? After all, they had no chance for a miracle with the fruit of the labors of their own hands. They could only reach forward and pray on the holiest of objects.

That was the advantage of clan Takashi, he was sure that was why they had been selected, as a Takashi, Zero had forcibly activated his link to the past, he was filled with the memory, lives and power of those that had came before, stretching back to infinity and the first men.

Clan Takashi didn't need the grail, the path to the source of magic rested inside each man, if that man could only turn the key.

But, it the mean time, while he searched, it was fine to play in this amusing diversion called Olympus, right?

"You're smart, Shizuku-chan! that makes sense, you cant have something like that without the spell to command it!"

Zero glanced around, but, Daisuke hadn't shown up, he wouldn't say something like this to a person who so readily identified himself as an enemy, but this actually provided a useful opportunity with Kimiko's presence.

"Well, I wonder if it sounds simple, maybe even stupid," Zero's shy demeanor broke for a fraction of a second, the joy of ferreting out secrets was one of the only things that truly made his heart throb in this fashion. "But, wouldn't the best things to do be private ones? Olympus is pretty large, but there are so few masters, yet so many people....it would have to be useless if the steps were something that could be seen from far away, or if many could see you at all, right?"

Zero wasn't about to put that thought together for his listeners, but he kept a sharp eye in his table members to gauge their reactions. It wasn't a very hard riddle really, if you search for something on Olympus where nobody would be, such a thing was nearly impossible to find.......depending on the time. Zero smiled. Therefor, while there was also very likely a location that was also important, the steps to take were ones that occurred at night.

Tell me, dog of the dormhead, and giantess who is filled with doubt, are you willing to reach your hand in the darkness, in search of treasure?

What a truly wonderful place Olympus was!

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 16:25 - Afternoon

The gears inside my head lazily began turning as I slowly regained my consciousness. I spent a few minutes lazying around, simply staring into the empty room until I decided it was time to start getting my shit right. Wiping off dust from my clothes, I took my HECATE phone and the note Yamato gave me from the time at the Tora Jinja and stored it in my leather wallet. Although I had taken a rest, my whole reasoning process still felt very sluggish.

I needed to organize myself.

I decided I would buy a comfortable sofa to sleep (Yes, I like sleeping in the sofa) and play videogames apart from other necessary furniture such as an electric fan or a table to put a computer. Also, I needed to buy the swimming equipment and Rei's hairpin. I sighed in relief after remembering that thanks to the few last jobs as a Freelancer, I still had plenty of money left so I could afford, well... Let's say more than the average eighteen year old.

And that was the cause of my worries. The sum of money I owned was close to twenty hundred bucks. I hid them in different places across my belongings which I thought no one would bother on registering, such as books or videogame cases. However, having all them with me unguarded was a whole different story in the "common" world, so now think about doing that in a place where nearly everyone you know alters the laws of nature in a daily basis. Due to my family's specialization in Reinforcement thaumaturgy, I had no way to keep my money safe unless I stored it on a bank or designed some sort of trap to prevent thieves from getting away.

I had to take measures aganist that. First of all, I grabbed a piece of liquorice from my pocket and munched it down, making sure my mouth was well impregnated with its taste before opening my circuits and feeling the reassuring sensation that my Magic Crest's "greatest" program gave.

After that, I made my way towards the neat pile of bags and suitcases and grabbed a dirty, green bag filled with the "legal" stuff I used during my work. That is, pharmacy liquorice boxes, mechanic work tools and a first aid kit. I took some surgical tape and bandages and put them over the table. After some work, notes worth 3000 euros and Yamato's note were hidden beneath my "wounded" arm and the bandage covering it. In order to make that alibi more credible, I took off my shirt and began looking for a change of clothes (Also, I was tired of that beanie hat which I took off after putting the money in my wallet) so I grabbed a blue shirt and a black jacket. I sighed. I wished I could take more money with me, but a) It'd be more difficult to carry and b) It'd be suspicious an 18 year old without parents managed to amass that much money in a few days.

So, what to do then? Wasn't it kinda obvious? Although I could do nothing about my impending death, I could at the very least get a comfortable sofa.

Drake Walker
    Time: 16:55 - Afternoon

-"Ahhh, such a nice walk."

Though I was in a bit of a hurry, I still enjoyed the view from the Hermes Line while walking towards my destination, the always colourful and bright Demeter Market. Then...

-"Eh, excuse me... -I asked the first person I saw in the streets- Do you know any goog shopping centre around here? Also you know where's a bank? I need to withdraw some pocket money and that stuff."
    Last edited by Optimus; April 9th, 2011 at 08:28 AM. Reason: Typos, typos everywhere...

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 10:26 - School Day

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    "Yes. We gather on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, after school. You don't have to worry about the equipment or uniform though, since we'll be supplying them to you. Only thing we need to know are your measurements for the clothes."
    "M-measurements? W-w-well t-that's understandable...-"

Why am I getting flustered over this?! It's not like a guy is asking me this. Wait. Speaking of that, I feel somewhat disgusted all of a sudden. It's like somebody's watching me, or rather, my Pervert-Sense is tingling...

I turn and see the culprits. A large portion of what appears to be the basketball team is giving me expectant stares. Ugh. They might as well be shouting out "I'm undressing you with my eyes!" Why do they always have to be like this? Whatever, they're not getting anything.

In less than a heartbeat, I gave them a threatening glare and fired up my Circuits to the point that lines could be seen on my skin and the very air I breathed began to spark ominously. That appeared to work enough as most of them suddenly became distracted with their applications, and the color drained away from their faces. Even still, some of them still had their heads tilted, trying their best to be able to eavesdrop. With that settled, I took a few cleansing breaths and relaxed my Circuits back to normal. Then I walked back towards the pile of submitted paperwork with pen in hand, located my own application, and scribbled down my measurements just large and legible enough for Rinko to read.

"Ok, Captain. I hope that's enough. It would appear that I can't say it out loud without attracting unwanted attention." I said, emphasizing the last part while cocking my head towards the unusually 'preoccupied' basketball team.

It was then that I barely caught notice of a sigh from my side. I turned to see Syouko looking down dejectedly at her chest. Could she be-? No way.

“The latter is fine. That’s what the most people here usually call me, anyways. Well, with the exception of Pao-Pao anyways.”
    Pao-Pao seems like she'd be as fun as I thought she is. Can't wait to get started!

“Oh, it’s alright. We have lots of new members this year, so you’ll be able to learn it all with them. After all, it’s not like we’ll be expecting you to perform like a pro from the start. This is a school, thus, it is a place to learn. Even in the clubs.”
    "She's right, Asakura. I'm here to learn and hone my skills just as much as you are." I said. Then I leaned a little closer and whispered into her ear. "Oh and you might wanna write your measurements down on the application too. Some people just can't help but eavesdrop."

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:30 - School Day

Juliana was dumbfounded when she saw that both Caster and Vielyna were looking at her sandwich board and asking what was her business regarding it. She then sent another message, saying:

"Oh, this sign? I'm actually on a recruitment drive for the Literature Club, since I'm a member of the said club and the President needs four more members to prevent the club from closing down. To be honest, Miss von Einzbern, I really wanted to recruit you, but since you said that you were being forced to into another club you know nothing about, I guess I won't try to recruit you anymore."