Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Erwin Eifer Schwert
    Time: 06:38 - Morning
    Day: April 17th - Friday

Ah...

This right here is what some might say life is all about.

Slow, shifting mornings.
    Looking forward to the day,
    As green minds open.

Quote Originally Posted by Modeste
    "Indeed. Now, be a good girl and finish your porridge. The start of the school day is not that far off, you know?"
    Oh, I should be eating as well. Wouldn't want to be late on my first day and make a bad impression, though I know not who I'd ever want to impress in a school full of demons and magi and even worse things. The wildlife, perhaps?

After swallowing - with some difficulty - a slice of tuna, I broach my question to the only one at the table not eating. "Miss Blason, you've been here longer than I, haven't you? Would you happen to know who else calls these dormitories home? I confess, I don't really know what to expect for my first day here, and was thinking of perhaps asking one of my fellow students if they could be troubled to show me the ropes, so to speak."

And of course, though it goes unsaid, I would rather not have to rely on a heretic for aid. It is said that one should love their neighbour, but I can foresee myself having more than a bit of difficulty following through with that, and I'd rather not test the waters so thoroughly so soon after arriving.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Krol
    Time: 08:04 - Morning

Well Sengoku was right, it seems Midori's protests were just a way to garner sympathy and I had fallen completely for it. Now she was gone, leaving me with a very angry Sengoku whom was directing all that anger now at me, unsurprising of course since I was the one who had provided Midori with the 'distraction' she needed to get away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku Haruhime
    "You. After her, Now."
    Well at least she was showing some restraint by not charging straight at me, fans swinging. Although perhaps if that happened the situation would be a lot more simpler since what she requested was somewhat...ridiculous.

I mean, she wants me to go after her? Did she fail to see how fast Midori took off? I doubt that Sengoku would have been able to catch up with her so I don't see my chances as being much better, what with just being a normal human and all. Actually forget about chasing her down, I doubt I'll even be able to find her. Realistically the chances of fulfilling this demand of hers were slim at best, but then I suppose that trying would help in placating her, no use in making her more angry than she already was.

"Well I guess it was my fault that she got away and I don't really appreciate being used like that so..."

I let my words trail off as I turn around, and head out the classroom, my intentions made clear, however one issue still remained...

"Haaah...how am I even supposed to start going about finding her though?" I mutter as I scratch the back of my head.

Fujou Rei
    Time: 06:36 - Morning
    Day: April 17th – Friday

"I don't think I've ever drawn something before, but I suppose I can try... Give me a minute."

It's not hard to guess that I'm not the kind of student who takes notes, my condition should make it obvious that it's useless for me to take such approach. Instead, I record the classes and listen to them afterwards in order to study... Not that I've put much effort into my academics so far. Regardless, I know I still have a notebook and a pen somewhere in my bag so it should be possible for me to do this... Alright! Let's draw-!

"..."

My pen resting on the middle of the page, I can feel myself becoming nervous. The truth is, the image I have to replicate seems to be very complex and I have no idea of where to start. There is also the fact that if I mess up, I won't be able to correct it... Hell, I won't be able to even notice my mistake. Geez, this is already proving to be a pain...

Maybe talking to Erika some more while I draw will help me relax and make this a little bit easier for me to handle.

"I didn't know that OLYMPUS worked like a gigantic lightning rod. That's interesting." I comment while I shyly draw some lines. Naturally, I need something more to get the conversation going, so I ask the first thing that comes to mind. "Do Hecate Phones use a signal that is outside OLYMPUS' reach, then? I'm not so good with technology, so that's the only answer I can think of right now." That would explain why the phone Lobo gave me works in a city where only HECATE phones are allowed to function. I feel a little bit silly jumping to conclusions like this, but I'll do whatever to detract from the nerves of having to draw a giant glyph table. "If not Earth... Maybe from space? A satellite?"

Taking a deep breath, I return to the important task I've been assigned. I listen intently to what the reporter has to say while I draw some more lines and symbols which may as well be Japanese words that a blind person like me cannot read. I make a surprisingly amount of effort during the following minutes and before I know it, I am almost done with my work of art. Guess there is time for one final 'stab in the dark' comment before I hand in the final product.

"I'm just saying whatever comes to mind here but... Maybe the liquid wasn't really information in physical form but more like a medium to transport that information...? Forget it, I'm just being silly." I shake my head, put away the pen and turn around the notebook for Erika to see the drawing I've made. "Anyways, here it is."
    Last edited by hero; March 18th, 2014 at 03:33 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Shang Lan Fen (Asuka)
    Time: 06:46 - Morning

Oh my... What is this feeling? Am I... making friends? Everything's moving so fast! I'm not sure if I can handle this ambitious pacing! I mean... I've only just introduced myself to N- ...Ling. What should happen should I get their names confused!? Or worse, forget them! I'd be a laughing stock!

"I-it's nice to meet you, Pao Pao," I try my best to speak clearly through the shaking, "Just call me Lan Fen. Or Asuka... Whatever is fine, I guess..."

Unlike Ling, Pao Pao clearly does not suffer from any sort of sight impairment. If she isn't already on to me, then I fear she soon will be. If I'm not able to calm myself down quickly, then who knows what will happen! It's almost as if the exclamation written on her clothing is a glaring warning to my inner self. And the yellow doesn't help! She's practically a walking caution sign. A very aggressive caution sign... What am I supposed to say to such a person?

"Aha... Ahaha..."

I just laugh awkwardly.

Dammit! It's starting! Don't lose yourself, Lan Fen! You're better than this! All you have to do is strike up a perfectly reasonable and light-hearted conversation with this here stranger. You've practiced this countless times already. The fact that there's an actual person this time should make no difference at all!

"So uhm... The two of you are siblings then?" Somehow, I make a nice recovery, "It must be nice. Even more so since you two can come to school together. You two should consider yourselves rather fortunate," I finally manage to find my bearings in this conversation and (at least for now) the hesitation disappears, "As should I, considering the two of you are the first people I've met here. Hopefully you'll find it within yourselves to put up with me... And help me get used to this place."

Shooting off a quick smile, I return to the matter at hand.

"But truth be told, Pao Pao, your timing couldn't be any better. You see, for some reason, it would seem as though these sheets are trying to eat Ling... I've tried myself, but I can't really seem to do anything about it," Attempting to release Ling again, I illustrate my point, "If at all possible, could you lend us a hand?"
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Chris Arelius
    Time: 07:38 - Morning

Chris nodded, smiling to himself at that kind of intensity of purpose. It would be admirable in some, but taken to such an extreme made it hard to take seriously. Then again, he was hardly one to talk. His relationship to the Church was already an odd one, so it hardly seemed fair to mock someone else. Though Cecilia certainly didn't seem to have any issues with that. As he wondered how to respond, he didn't notice the cat until it was already next to them. He looked at it in confusion, surprised that the dorms allowed people to have pets. "Is he friendly? He looks really cute to me, though I love animals in general." He considered reaching out to pet him without Cecilia's permission, but decided against it with the look in Iron Giant's eyes. He seemed friendly enough, but some cats were really fussy with who they let pet them, and he got the impression this cat may be one of them.

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 07:48 - Morning

"So!" Zero said after a moment of walking, "you like lemon aid to or is it just something about lemons, I mean, I could probably arrange something for next time at the club."

oddly, the girl didn't respond, or even acknowledge he had said something at all, puzzling. maybe she was lost in thought...or maybe she was annoyed that he had dropped her drinks. Pity.

Increasingly, Zero began to suspect the latter as opposed to the former, considering she seemed to almost be attempting to outpace him without even bothering to chatter away in her usual incomprehensible fashion. Then again, considering the reaction she was getting from the other, possibly more informed students it was possible she wasn't used to conversing at all, linguistic gaps aside. Zero wondered if it was just her nature or if perhaps everyone else knew something he di...

Zero's thoughts were interrupted by another intimidating presence, though one he was acquainted with. It was Juu Kimiko, Souja's pet dog. It was a bit interesting that she was actually a person that Zero had hoped to borrow for his first club meeting to ensure no problems arose, but Souja had laughed at the idea of loaning his personal guardian to a mere newbie like Zero. He hadn't phrased it quite in those words, but the meaning was clear enough.

For some reason there was a moment of mutual recognition. They either were acquainted with each other or recognized something about one and other, and all of a sudden an otherwise calm, if slightly strange morning held a sudden threat of violence, Between the two of them, there at the bright school gates a cold wind seemed to manifest out of the air to chill the sunny morning. The other students took immediate note, and within mere seconds a respectful area was cleared around the three students. Juu who stood like a guardian statue, and Radanna whose icy, unblinking stare quickly chilled the blood.

...and of course, there was Zero, still awkwardly holding some cans of lemonade on his sketchbook, an extra in an old western, the foolish boy who did not clear the firing lane between the sheriff and the outlaw, preparing to draw.

Then again, who could say which was the hero and which the villain?

The second built into two, then three, then five. It was not the pair who stilled to silence, it was trio. If Juu was like a stone statue, and Messy head, an ice sculpture, Then Zero was as the dead. Unblinking, barely breathing.

And a dangerous moment stretched longer and longer.
    Last edited by Tobias; March 28th, 2014 at 06:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 7:04 - Morning

Vielyna was so proud of herself when she said that her traditional and conservative tastes in clothing will eventually propel her as a top fashion designer in the future, which made the alchemist smile in a goofy way. She knew that such praises like these tend to flatter people from the fashion industry, especially when they are people with great ambitions. Millia, however, commented on the silver-haired woman's enthusiasm once she was drinking her coffee.

"I... I think she's having a good day," the club president whispered to the alchemist. "She's b-been all smiles... since we met her earlier."
    "I see. I can then only assume, Miss President, that Miss von Einzbern had started her morning right or something in that manner, because I made the mistake of sending her a message in the middle of her beauty sleep, but I am sure that she had found a way to complete this rest which I accidentally abruptly cut. But I am very pleased that she is this high-spirited person right now, so I can say that what I did was resolved." She sent the message to Millia.

Juliana, however, also found Hideki just looking around idly, perhaps due to the lack of accommodation to him as a new member. To fix this, she typed a message on her phone and showed the screen to him.

"Good morning, Mister Tsuchikumo. Again, I am Juliana Petronova and I am pleased to meet you. Please forgive us if we seem to be ignoring you right now but I assure you, we are not doing such. We are just a bit absorbed with the topics we are talking about today, which are matters not connected to Literature Club. I assure you, we will talk about things connected to literature once we meet at the clubroom and, honestly speaking, you might also find yourself talking about things not connected to it with us soon because you will also make friends here in the club. But as for now, tell me more about yourself, Mister Tsuchikumo."

Blog Entries
    Noelle Fontaine
    Time: 07:29 – Morning

“Yes, how rude of you.” Noelle plainly said, still looking down at the girl, Telesa, with a critical eye. The more Noelle spoke to the girl, the more she watched her the more she began to realize that she emitted an uncomfortable air of confidence, though not that she could be blamed. If anything Noelle could admit that Telesa was beautiful, perhaps eerily so, enough that Noelle could just as easily picture the woman strutting down the catwalk in a gaudy, overbearing outfit while a storm of camera flashes rain down on her.

‘Though with enough time and the right clothes anyone can be beautiful.’ Noelle mused, restraining her thoughts and confining them to be just that; thoughts. However, restraint alone was not enough to stop Noelle’s thoughts from slipping out in one shape or another, as the corners of her mouth hooked downwards slightly, frowning.

“Well, you have realized your lapse in etiquette on your own, so I cannot fault you for it too much.” Noelle said, raising her hand to her chest and lightly tapping her middle, ring and index fingers against her chest. “My name is Noelle Fontaine. For the time being we will be classmates and from what I have seen you are perhaps more… refined, if a little rough around the edges, than the other students in this class, so it would be preferable to be on amicable terms with each other.”

As she finished her introduction Noelle let her eyes slide to the corner of the classroom, looking at some of the other students in the room, and sighed.

“For the time being, that is.” Noelle mumbled, narrowing her eyes as she remembered the outburst from the moment before.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 07:20 - Morning

"Come on now, one shouldn't take things so seriously. Just go with the flow, blown around by the wind, that sort of thing. It's all just a whim of mine. I just had a sudden urge to skip school, so I skipped school. If I feel the desire to follow the rules, I'll follow the rules. Don't you think living freely according to one's whims is the way to live without regrets? But I must apologize, you're most right on that one point. Ryougi MICHI's business is Ryougi MICHI's business and only Ryougi MICHI's business, and I have no desire, right, nor reason to interfere. In fact, I wouldn't even know what Ryougi MICHI's business is or who Ryougi MICHI was a few minutes ago, so just think of this encounter as a coincidence."
    MICHI looked at Four as she rambled on, hands on her hips and an unreadable expression on her face. It was clear that she listened to the vampire's words, but at the same time, it was as if she barely registered them in any way. Her eyes were looking at the other girl in a way that a hawk takes in the shape of a mouse, without emotion or particular desire: there was simply an instinct leading the intent behind those black eyes.

And, when Four finally stopped talking, Ryougi MICHI heaved a deep, and rather tired, sigh.

"You know, I'm not totally sure what you're going on 'bout. If you ain't got no desire to interfere with my business, don't do it. Don't think 'bout it unless you want to get burned to the core. Don't do it unless you want to get burned to ashes and scattered in the smoldering winds," MICHI spoke with an undercurrent of threat. "I don't get what sort of idiot you're supposed to be, but..."

Something changed in the air. Ryougi MICHI slapped her hand against her face, as if tiredness had overcome her. Hissing sound echoed from the area around the two girls, and the wind seemed to warp. The world around the smaller girl wavered, like a mirage over hot asphalt. The spring sun seemed hotter than before, and the wind around them died down.

MICHI's eyes stared straight at Four now, and there were no emotions in them.

"But let me ask this: are you serious?" the girl asked with a monotone voice. "Do you plan on walking around this place, proclaiming your actions are based on your whims? Because if you do, then leave. Now. Before I get mad. Someone like you, who feels no need to take this life, this city, seriously..."

Glint of killing intent flashed across MICHI's eyes.

"... Has no right to complain when killed by those who do."

Time: 12:06 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

After sending an agreement to meet up at lunch (and to come pick Shizuka up from her classroom), Satoko finally showed up at the door of Class 2-D. The small, pink-haired girl looked just like always: with a cheeky grin on her face and a confident attitude that seemed to radiate from her whole being. Some of the students in the class greeted her quickly, as they were her subordinates in ARES. Satoko answered these greetings with a lazy wave, before walking over to where Shizuka was.

"Well, you ready to go?" Satoko asked. "Or are we still waiting for someone to show up?"

Time: 06:39 - Morning

"Miss Blason, you've been here longer than I, haven't you? Would you happen to know who else calls these dormitories home? I confess, I don't really know what to expect for my first day here, and was thinking of perhaps asking one of my fellow students if they could be troubled to show me the ropes, so to speak."
    Modeste put a hand on her chin, thinking about the said question. Her way of thinking seemed to be the very throughout type, one to go over all of her knowledge of the subject before giving any sort of answer. In other words: one who would not answer unless she was absolutely sure she was right. Thus, it took her a considerable time (during which Cerise amused herself by humming a strange tune) until she finally turned her gaze back to Erwin and nodded firmly.

"Yes, I believe you should seek Brother Nietos or Sister Hanki if you wish to find someone to guide you on your first day here," she answered. "They were few of the first of us to arrive, and thus, have gathered most information about this place. I would also direct you to seek guidance from the other factions under the banner of the Holy Church, but alas..."

The eyes of Modeste became like steel, cold and hard.

"... I am unsure whether they can be trusted."

Time: 08:06 - Morning

While there was no sign of Midori anywhere, it was not as if the corridor was without clues as to where she had run off. The skid-marks of Midori's sneakers pointed towards the central staircase, and that was the direction the girl had initially ran towards to. Not only that, but not far from the door, and where Stan was standing, was a candy wrapper with a suspicious green and white color scheme.

However, that was all there was to indicate of the girl's direction. The corridor was currently even empty, with no one to ask if they had seen Midori. Only the sound of wind coming from the open window blew through the corridor.

Time: 07:39 - Morning

"Is he friendly? He looks really cute to me, though I love animals in general."
    Cecilia grinned and lowered her head to rub her nose with the cat's. The animal tried to retract its head away from the approaching nose, but to no avail. Thus it silently suffered the show of affection, with a look of pure murder in its eyes as its owner rubbed noses with it.

"Oooh, he's a grumpy one, that he is," Cecilia chuckled at the cat more than at Chris. "He'd claw the eyes out of anyone else who tried this, yes you would, yes you would~"

Then, snapping back to her sarcastic calmness in a second, Cecilia raised her head and gaze back to Chris. Her free hand still petted Iron Giant, who seemed to fancy this form of affection much more than the previous one.

"Well, what I mean is that he's friendly if you just approach him the right way," Cecilia said and offered a bit of a crooked smile. "Something you might wanna keep in mind. Lots of "cats" in this city, after all."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Chris Arelius
    Time: 07:40 - Morning

Chris was unable to hold back, as he laughed at the sight of the poor cat being snuggled. He imagined that the cat was used to this some still, but it couldn't have been fun for him, judging by the look on the cat's face. Maybe another time would be best to try petting him. His attention drifted from the cat though as he though about Cecilia's words. Though he wasn't there to make friends, he wasn't setting out to be a hermit either. Friends would be important here, both for finding out what to do, and just to help make the time more enjoyable. "I'll keep that in mind. Probably best to try and befriend Mr. Giant another time though." He paused as he considered how to word the next sentence. "Hopefully I've found the right way to approach you though. I like to think we're getting along well." He smiled, surprised at how well his first real day at OLYMPUS was passing so far.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Erwin Eifer Schwert
    Time: 06:39 - Morning

Quote Originally Posted by Modeste
    "... I am unsure whether they can be trusted."
    It is so very easy, I know, to break that blissful feeling of contentment that a lazy morning brings. A single hard word can instantly blow away the fog of satisfaction, bringing in the brisk wind of reality. As it is, merely the tone with which Modeste speaks is enough to snap me out of my momentary lull. If I were better trained to control my emotions, I would've been better at concealing my shock at the implication. Alas, I am not, and I feel my eyes widen visibly as my mind processes the information.

Are we compromised, then? Have the scoundrels that infest this flying city already sunk their teeth into our brothers in arms? The Templar dormitories seem to be a safe haven, but I had counted on having support from the other factions of the Church in public. After all, even if we do not see eye to eye, I assumed we could still stand side by side. If that isn't the case, then the prospect of exercising any of my divine authority against OLYMPUS's heretics has suddenly become much more daunting. I know not whether our 'allies' planned on betrayal from the beginning, or if they have slowly been enveloped by this place's corrupting influence, but it matters not. The message is clear enough.

I swallow. "Unsure," I repeat one of Modeste's words after a few seconds of thinking and choosing my words while chewing on a rather tough piece of meat. "So there have been glimpses of trouble in the fog, but the location of the beast has yet to be confirmed. Was it like this from the beginning, or were we separated by some incident or scheme on the enemy's part?"

Miss Blason did mention some kind of absolving on Miss Sangeux's part, but I doubt such noble deeds could ever result in something negative. In any case, the message is clear: Venture forth at your own risk, young knight, for nothing can be guaranteed. Releasing the tension that I had unknowingly allowed to build up in my body, I sigh and allow myself to smile. "At least our own halls remain clean of doubt."

There is no need for me to be upset. What is life if not an endless struggle against sin? This is no different from daily life. I'm sure those who struggle every day against persecution and threats from within would not call this development a tragedy. What remains is merely ascertaining what I can and cannot do.

"What of the others?" I ask, doing a poor job at hiding my distaste for the idea even as I broach it. "Is there a single virtuous pagan we may use among the countless scores of heretics, half-bloods, and creatures of the night that roam OLYMPUS?" I highly doubt that there is, yet... well, he asked me to search for it, so I might as well muster the necessary effort to keep an eye open for the slight possibility of the unlikely miracle's existence.
    Last edited by Bloble; March 19th, 2014 at 06:11 PM.

Luis Diaz
    Time: 12:05 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

After finishing my morning training I returned to the dorms and got ready for school. Nothing much to say about class, just your usual day of taking notes and listening to lectures. Now it was lunchtime and I had my lunch with me. I entered the cafeteria where several students were eating their lunch. I could see several familiar faces eating their food and talking to friends and fellow students.

"Hi Lassy!" I call out to blonde Clock Tower student sitting with her friends. I wave at her and she returns with her own, her face a bit red. Ever since that day at my Airball tryout for the Cannons, Lassy and I have been good friends. She helps me with my homework and regularly reminds me to complete it. I enjoy her company a lot.

Walking towards some tables, I spot an open table with a familiar student sitting there. "Afternoon, McWardus," I say to the Scotsman. "Mind if I sit here?"

Spoiler:

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Shizuka Fujou
    Time: 12:06 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

Shizuka finished packing her things in her bag, and turned towards Satoko, greeting her with a nod.

“Yes, I’m ready.” She briefly looked towards Rei’s desk, thinking of inviting her along, but then recalled that they’d agreed to meet later this afternoon for the matter of the club.

“No, we aren’t waiting for anyone else, I think. Unless you want to call someone along.”

-----------------------------------------

Shizuka Fujou
    Time: 12:12 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

Once they got to the cafeteria, they quickly searched for an empty table, and sat down there. It was then when something catched Shizuka's eye: a copy of today's newspaper, discarded in one of the empty seats of the table.

After looking at it, she saw the old news that had been running around the rumor mill for a while. The match between Kimon no Kazu, and Pop Kim. One of these, she knew well, and was the cause of that disastrous expedition two weeks ago. The other... she had heard that name before, and she knew it was in the Duel Chart, but nothing else. As she opened the newspaper and looked at the section that promised more info on both combatants, she looked towards Satoko.

"This Pop Kim... I've heard her name before. Who is she?"
    Last edited by RacingeR; March 20th, 2014 at 06:13 PM.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akio Saiki
    Time: 07:21 - Morning

"Huh. Scary, scary guy. Just tell me when he bugs you again." Akio said as he read over the article in a hurry.

"That Pop Kim girl ain't alright. But people giving a newcomer a real chance to beat her? Dude can't be normal either."

"From the looks of it, the betting is going on full strength today,"
    There was a mischeivous glint in Akio's eyes.

"Guys, I'm not saying we should start our own betting pool here...but 2000 yen on Kimon. Beginner's luck works more often than it doesn't."
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Time: 07:20 - Morning

The vampire girl watched MICHI's actions, listened to her words with interests. Unfazed by the bloodlust, understanding the meaning behind the ultimatum, the vampire's expression changed.

She smiled. A pure expression without malice, a cheerful smile as if she had heard some wonderful, joyous news, pleasant delightful emotions, a look on her face completely unsuited to the severity of the danger she was currently facing.

"You are correct. No matter who kills me or how I die, you won't hear a single complaint out of me. If I am murdered, let it be known that I have completely forgiven my murderer, have completely accepted my killer. This is the result of living freely, acceptance; Acceptance of anything and everything that may befall me."

The vampire paused.

"But I'm not particularly in the mood for violence. So I'll submit to your whims, and leave."

With that final statement, the vampire girl began walking, no skipping away, humming a happy tune. Within a minute or two, the vending machines and MICHI were completely out of sight. But still, the vampire girl kept cheerfully skipping along, humming happily.

Being told off like that was good. It was a wonderfully correct answer to hear. 80 points. Correct, but not completely, not perfectly correct. But it's more than passable. And so it felt good to listen to.

That was all well and good, but where to now. What to do now. She tilted her head as she wondered. She was kind of in the mood for star gazing, but it was the morning. Well, wandering around like this wasn't so bad for now.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere
    Time: 6:40 AM - Morning

...I roll over in my bed. As usual, my roommate is gone to who knows where. I think it's sports. Nothing interesting for me, but I would like to know the guy eventually. This game of cat and mouse has to end. But that's not the important thing. The important thing is that I woke up this early, despite yesterday being my birthday. That's a relief, sleeping in means wasted time. Time wasted is a moment that I can't afford.

Grabbing my phone, I check my messages. Two. I click on the first one absentmindedly—a generic reminder about some ceremony for the Night of Crystal Shards. The time I almost died. Something about awards, too. I don't want to go. There's a meteor shower and I don't think getting a medal for survival would make me feel special. It's just like those consolation prizes you get for participation. Completely useless, designed to mend wounded egos. And what kind of person on Olympus would be dumb enough to think this has merit?

With a sigh, I check the other text.

"I need help. If you still want to meet me, come to the Lake Bolbe during Ayleid Meteor Shower. - Symphony."
    Shit. I distinctly remember trying to text her when she went missing, with no reply, but it seems like she's gotten into some shit. And she needs me to clean it up.

With a sigh, I get out of bed and stare at the message. At least she asked me for help, I can do something about it. Boble is in Dionysus Park, which would be a nice place to enjoy the meteor shower I will unfortunately have to miss.

I glance under my bed for the shoebox I snuck in here a few days ago. When I met the Dead Apostle Dormhead. Where I made a bad decision I don't actually regret because unlike most magi, I really don't give two shits if my magecraft survives. Well, that's wrong. I would like to remain alive long enough for me to pass it down. That's the most important thing to me right now, ever since I was shaken up by the Night of Crystal Shards. As for what's in the shoebox... Hiding a priceless conceptual weapon in a shoebox filled with socks is the most insane idea I have ever come up with. Since I'm in a dorm full of magi, there is a high chance they're traditionalist and look for the most enchanted thing in the room to break into, if the time came to do so. A shoebox is beneath notice.

I'll get it when I need to go bail Symphony out. Back to the text.

I send a pretty lame reply: "I'll be there."

Because I will. Now, to get dressed and head to school. I have an entire day to killand to plan.

Time: 7:48 AM - Morning

The cafeteria, is, as usual, bustling with all sorts of people, especially with the arrival of new students. More intermingling and all that. Once again, it will probably end up being a terrible day for me. I'll probably screw it up like I did the day I first arrivedisolate myself so badly I couldn't actually make friends.

That's still a goal.

So, in the end, I take a Nu Vi approach and look for a lost-looking person among the crowd. It should be reasonable that club recruitment is back in full gear, but I won't make the assumption just yet. Maybe bring it up when it comes into the conversation, if it ever does. And then I spot her.

Pink hair, looked lost, but energetic. Eating by herself. Presumably new. At the very least, she reminded me a bit of how I was first here at Olympus, sop I thought that I would pay a favor by reaching a hand out. I walk to her table and slide myself into a chair, setting down my simple plate of eggs, bacon, and buttered toast.

"Feeling lost? This place is a bit hard to get used to," I say, trying to remember not to stammer and whatnot. Keep calm and everything. Don't mess this up. "The name's William Tenevere. If you need help with anything, I can lend a you a hand."

Simple. Standard. Generic. Maybe I'm offering a bit too much? I don't know.

Man, I hate people.

Lapis
    Time: 7:48 AM - Morning

Settling down on an empty table with her muffin, Lapis munched down on it contentedly. There were just… so many people here. She would’ve tried approaching one of them, but breakfast was for eating, and it would be rude of her to talk while eating. Socializing could wait.

Plus, this muffin was quite tasty.

"Feeling lost? This place is a bit hard to get used to," I say, trying to remember not to stammer and whatnot. Keep calm and everything. Don't mess this up. "The name's William Tenevere. If you need help with anything, I can lend a you a hand."
    “Fueh?” Focused at her task of consuming the muffin, Lapis reacted with surprise at the sudden introduction.

Realizing that she was being addressed, Lapis placed the remains of the muffin on the cafeteria table, before clearing her mouth. The stranger was a male, probably another student. Almost perfect timing too- she was going to go and try conversing with someone in the crowd, but someone coming over to talk to her made things easier.

“I’m a new student, so it is a bit strange here, but I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon enough. My name is Lapis, no last name. As for help, thanks for the offer, but unfamiliarity aside, I’m feeling great.” Smiling cheerfully, she made a comical fist pumping gesture. “I just came here, so nothing’s really popped up. Not really knowing anyone is a bit troubling, I guess. How about you?”

William Tenevere- the name didn’t ring any bells, unsurprisingly. Still, the person had gone out of his way to talk to her for some unknown reason. Maybe he just wanted to be friends? That would be nice; he seemed like a nice person.

Blog Entries
    Time: 06:47 - Morning

"So uhm... The two of you are siblings then? It must be nice. Even more so since you two can come to school together. You two should consider yourselves rather fortunate. As should I, considering the two of you are the first people I've met here. Hopefully you'll find it within yourselves to put up with me... And help me get used to this place."
    "Iyaan, jiějiě, what a straight-back young girl you've gotten a roommate! Pao Pao is moved, so moved!" the pink-haired girl exclaimed and pretended to wipe tears from her eyes. "Now I have no other choice than to make sure Asuka-chan will make a best social debut ever into the battleground known as Athena Academy! Yes, I shall swear it!"

To emphasize her sudden promise, Pao Pao pumped her fist in the air.

"But truth be told, Pao Pao, your timing couldn't be any better. You see, for some reason, it would seem as though these sheets are trying to eat Ling... I've tried myself, but I can't really seem to do anything about it. If at all possible, could you lend us a hand?"

"Oh, that would be because I put a small spell on them," Pao Pao answered matter-of-factly, with a completely innocent expression. "I tend to do that every now and then in the laundry room. But looks like I got
    jiějiě's sheets this time. Achaa, what a blunder! I'm such a shameful little sister! O' honored mother in heavens, watch thy foolish daughter and lament on her misfortune! Laugh at her attempt of brightening someone's day as it backfires magnificently!"

The energetic bundle of pink threw her arms towards the skies as she spoke and once again seemed to emit tears that appeared only for comedic purposes. However, in matter of only seconds, she recovered from her little spiel and took brisk steps to the side of Ling's bed. Then, she whispered a few words under her breath, cracked her knuckles and wiggled her fingers.

"The trick is, Asuka-chan, to go about this like an Evil Magistrate," she explained with a devious look on her face. "Like this, watch."

Then Pao Pao caught a hold of the sheets and an exaggerated expression of evil-ness appeared on her face.

"Hore hore hore hore horeeee~!" the pink-haired girl cried out as she pulled the sheets as hard as she could.

The pull caused a chain-reaction like if she had pulled an obi of a kimono. Ling was spun around fast as the sheets became unwrapped, and the older girl let out a yell of "Are are are are areeee~" as she continued to spin. Thanks to the length of the sheets, Ling managed to gain quite a speed before she finally slumped back to the bed, having been completely freed from the enchanted sheets. Letting out a guffaw that was very unfitting for her, Pao Pao put her hand to her chin and glanced Asuka with a glint of mischievousness in the corner of her eye.

"I suppose thou art quite evil, too?" Pao Pao spoke in a faux-archaic dialect, before giggling under her breath.

Ling couldn't, at that moment, partake in the conversation. It seemed that she was still too dizzy from the whirlwind-escape from her sheets.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; March 23rd, 2014 at 07:34 PM.

Ichirou Tama
    Time: 7:57 - Morning

"Nah, I'll be fine. It's my job as Class Prez, after all," he said.
    “Acknowledged, but I may be able to help in the future if you need it.” He replied as he took a spot behind Chidori and near the machine, allowing him a better view of it and its eventual disposal.

“So what exactly was that machine supposed to do?" After all while the noise was indeed quite off-putting and would be good for throwing off an opponent, the machine was a bit large and unwieldy which would create transportation issues not to mention the range seemed a bit small for it to be truly effective.

After asking in the hopes of gaining more information about the strange weapon he moved onto the other topic that had come up.

A meteor shower huh, well with such a meteorological event coming soon and a great deal of the population consisting of magi he wasn’t surprised at the restlessness. There would be a tremendous rush to get rituals and spells in place to take advantage of it after all.

Deciding to see if he could get more information regarding the situation he turned to the girl that had spoken up asking a variety of question as he sought to understand the situation at hand.

“So what are the meteor showers going to be like and how will they affect this place, will there be special events, will there be things that are troublesome or dangerous and so should be avoided, will there be special groups active during this time?” pausing as he went over what he asked to see if he needed anything else he realized that he didn’t know who the girl was. “Oh, and who are you?”

Pausing as he thought about his greeting from earlier he decided to try again considering he seemed to have messed it up somehow. “Nice to meet you and thank you for your help, though do you know what I did wrong earlier? Do you use a different method of greeting, handshakes, kisses, the soulful fist or was it something else?”

Blog Entries
    Time: 06:37 - Morning

"Do Hecate Phones use a signal that is outside OLYMPUS' reach, then? I'm not so good with technology, so that's the only answer I can think of right now. If not Earth... Maybe from space? A satellite?"
    Though Rei could not see it, Erika's expression into a one of sour apathy, clearly indicating that she hated the answer she was going to give. For someone like her, the idea that she did not know something must've hit harder than to others, and thus, she took a moment to play with her breakfast before finally, slowly, answering to the blind girl's question.

"I... do not know. I'm by no means an expert in HECATE-phones. You should ask someone like Evolve or Dr. Futhark, who know more about it than we do. However, the guidebook to OLYMPUS does mention they use the floating city itself as an amplifier to the signal, but... I dunno, something about it sounds a bit fishy to me," Erika said and huffed. "Much like everything having to do with these phones, mind you. They're not the most trustworthy machines, I tell you."

"I'm just saying whatever comes to mind here but... Maybe the liquid wasn't really information in physical form but more like a medium to transport that information...? Forget it, I'm just being silly."
    Erika put her hand to her chin in thought.

"But what sort of liquid would transport information...?" she muttered, more to herself than to Rei.

"Anyways, here it is."
    Erika accepted the paper from Rei and brought it before her eyes. Her gaze ran through all the corners of the picture, taking in the weird symbols and the geometrical lines. She looked at in complete silence for almost two minutes, not budging to any sound. It was almost as if she had completely forgotten that the rest of the world around her existed. She traced the lines and the words with her finger, narrowing her eyes at what she saw. Her lips moved but no sound could be heard, as if she was reciting something inside he mind.

Finally, after a long period of silence, Erika put the picture on the table.

"I... do not recognize the symbols between the lines on top, neither the symbols themselves. The paragraphs on the sides could be normal alphabets, but... they do not make any sense. At least to me. As for the big upside-down triangle and the numbers and letters inside it, are they... dates? Passwords? Equations? I'm not sure, but somehow... it feels as if they're not meant to be understood without context. However, these other alphabets... I wonder," Erika talked slowly as she put her hand inside her back-bag, fishing out a book. "Are these...?"

What she had taken out was the book used in Athena Academy during Hebrew language courses.

She put the book on the table, opened it, and quickly began pouring through it. At certain pages the girl stopped, her eyes flying back and forth between the picture and the book as the checked this or that letter. A small grin spread on the reporter's face, like that of a hunting predator. This was her forte, the exact type of work she loved it.

Finally, after closing the book, Erika leaned back and looked down on the picture.

"It's Hebrew. The words above are... strange, but it basically is saying: 'Six is Nine. Nine is Six.' Whatever that means. But... it doesn't seem like it's the first time I've heard that phrase. I wonder where I heard it for the first time...?" Erika was momentarily lost in thought, before she continued. "A-anyways, these other two Hebrew words on the sides of the triangle. "Three" and "Split". Hmm... three and split... split into three... cleft into three parts...? Wait... wait, wait, wait! N-no way, it couldn't be..."

Erika snatched the picture from the table and stared it with a raised eyebrow, as if unable to believe its gall.

"... It's not talking about trifid, is it?"