Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34567101555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 11:28 am- School Day
    Day: April 1st

I think that was a cute gesture from the Servant called Defender. As I looked at her, she does have some affection for Kazuya-san as though they have been through a lot. She had a huge shield on her arm which she carried without any problems at all. She is pristine and clean in her own way, so I chuckled a bit as she expressed her wishes to have her lap as a pillow for Kazuya-san to rest. I should oblige soon.

"Then Defender-san can guide me to the room and if there's any questions I need to make, she can answer me." I smile as I thought of the next best thing. "After that, Defender-san can return to give him her best attentions in no time at all. Please don't think of me as a third wheel, we should be done pretty soon. I can always talk to Kazuya-san another day."

With that, I take the key to my room and get myself ready to go.
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Luis Diaz
    Time: 10:51 - School Day

"Aww....You're no fun; I'm no go with tests," I playfully jest.

So it seems that I will have to do some independent research. I just hope that Katsu is doing better than I am.

"So, Roselia, how long have you lived here on OLYMPUS?" I ask Ms. McKlennington as we wait for Lassy to return.

Spoiler:

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Król
    Time: 13:37 – School Day

The colossus gives no answer, he just continues to stand there and watch me with those eyes of his…

However a moment later I hear the sound of a girl’s voice coming from…

“A-ah! I’m here, I’m here! Do forgive me for not realizing you were there!”

The giant’s shoulder…? Indeed, a young girl pulls herself up and takes a seat on the giant’s shoulder. Her uniform’s appearance was that of a first year, but she herself looked far too young to be one… but then again my teacher is a kid so…

“I-I am the Dorm Head of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament, Liza Mezzalforte! Nice to mee-W-WOAH!”

Her introduction is cut short as she loses her balance and falls from the colossus shoulder, however not even a second later the giant had already extended his hand and caught the young girl in his palm. From his raised palm Liza looked at me with a smile before finishing her introduction.

“A-as I said: It is nice to meet you!”

“Though you may have already overheard me, it’d be rude if I did not formerly introduce myself to you: Stanistaw Król of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament, it is a pleasure to meet you too, Liza Mezzalforte,” as I say this, I bow slightly in respect.

“Though I must admit I was worried that I wasn’t in the right place when I got here,” I slightly turn my head towards the servant then back to Liza, “Thankfully it seems that wasn’t the case.”

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 11:15 - School Day

The brunette Vampire's eyes widened slightly as the world seemed to change around her the moment her hand touched Jacques', a gasp leaving her throat as she suddenly felt very weak as though all of her power was suddenly lost to her, the fact that she was able to remain standing a testament to her will.

What is going on!

Everything around them seemed to vanish, cloaking them both in an impenetrable darkness before strange purple lights began to appear around them, illuminating the older Vampire's face in an eerie glow as his grip tightened upon the young woman's hand until his nails drew blood, a fact that she registered idly in the back of her mind although she let no outward signs of pain show, far too preoccupied with trying to reign in the squirming beast hidden behind her hazel eyes.
    She completely missed the fact that her blood that had stained the other Dead Apostle's hand was now moving, her wide eyes riveted to his own.

It travelled up Jacques’ arm, leaving straight lines behind, as it went from the back of the hand to the shoulder, and from there, all the way to the right side of the blonde’s face, finally coming in contact with his right eye. The malicious smile on his face warping into a sneering grin as he finally spoke.

“Are you ready? Our contract is now complete, and there’s no going back!”
    The lights grew and grew in numbers, becoming almost unbearable show of dazzle and colours and Rebecca was vaguely aware of her other hand tightening around the goblet she still held, her arm now hanging limply at her side. And while that happened, the blood that had been staining Jacques took a new form. It formed a golden chain that started from Jacques, and slowly made its way to Rebecca, tying itself around her neck. A golden chain, coloured by red streams of Rebecca’s blood, which united the two and caused her to bite back a hiss as she realised just what it signified.

It was as if Jacques was holding a leash around Rebecca’s neck. A golden chain, strangely one which did not make her suffer, but the moment Jacques yanked from that chain; Rebecca had to take a step forward and fought back a growl, her eyes narrowing although incapable of obtaining their crimson hue in the shadow world. She was no better than a dog, trapped by her Master's chain and it completely infuriated her, it was unbefitting of a predator, of a monster and a lady to be lowered to such a degree.

“Chain of Reformation…….ahaha…..”
    Jacques chuckled and the shadow world around them dispersed, revealing the normal, unchanged world once more around them. And as that world was revealed, the chain disappeared as well.

Not counting the small collar of golden chains left around Rebecca’s neck.

She felt completely disgraced.

Violated. Made all the worse in her knowing it was by her own choice.

I should have seen this! Should have known! How dare he! HOW DARE HE!

She barely realised that her vision had began to burn red and a light but constant almost animalistic growl was rumbling in her chest and the back of her throat, held back from becoming a full roar of indignation by her tightly clenched teeth.

“I said it, didn’t I?”
    His smile was twisted and the beast behind Rebecca's eyes roared at the sight of it.

“I yank a little chain, and you’ll come to me. This way, I know that I can trust you……Or perhaps trust is a wrong word? Maybe I should say that now I know that you are……Obedient?”
    She felt all her muscles clench, ready to strike out at the bastard that dared to treat her like such. The mosnter inside of her roaring for retribution! Images of gleeful slaughter dancing in her eyes! Ripping his arms and legs from his body, smashing his face over and over until it was just a bloodied mess smeared on her fists, splitting his chest open and spilling is organs over the ground crushing them in her hands and beneath her heel like maggots, tearing his throat out with grinning fangs, laughing as the life drained from his eyes as she painted crimson blood over that walls, her face stained beautifully in it like a demon of passion and vengeance, shredding all that remained, shred, shred, shred, shredshredshredshredSHREDSHREDSHRED!
    Suddenly everything become almost eerily calm, the red faded from her eyes and her jaw relaxed. Despite all this there was still an underlying threat to her, it was as if all emotion within her had simply died leaving only a cold calculated mind behind.

"Very well..."

Her voice was level, and almost regal despite the current circumstances.

"I'll head to my room to prepare, till we next meet, Jacques de Florence..."

With that she turned from the Dead Apostle Ancestor and left in the direction of her Dorm Room, her head held high and a ghostly calm following her every step. She may be being used by Jacques, but that didn't mean she couldn't use Jacques as well and the day would come when he would realise that she was no dog, but a wolf.

Hell hath of fury...like this bitch scorned...

A sinister and almost sadistic grin spread across her lips as she disappeared from Jacques' view now well on her way to her room.
    Faintly, somewhere in the back of her mind, she realised she no longer held the empty cup in her hand as it was now crumpled into an almost unrecognisable mess at Jacques' feet.
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Hakan Strikr
    Time: 12:52 - School Day

"Of course I know. In fact, as I'm the one who assigned you that room, I think I'm the only one who knows it. How about we discuss the rest of this in my office?"
    After chuckling to himself a little bit, Mr. Florence quietly walks over to a nearby door. He opened it with his walking stick, and what most likely originally opened up to a corridor of some sort instead opened up to the top of a tower.

The room itself was scarcely lit, but you could see various things around the room. Scattered throghout were several decarations, and a floor so clean it looked brand new. On the opposite wall was a window with quite a bit of light shinging through. Looking out, it appears we are several stories above the ground. In fact, this seems to be the highest spot in Olympus.

"Ah, here it is. Your room is in the westernmost castle, third floor, room number 3. In other words, castle #3, floor #3, and room #3. 333. I guess that should be easy enough to remember."
    While handing me the key that seemed as old as I am, Mr. Florence laughs to himself in a rather morbid fashion. As though there was something sinister about the room itself.

"Well Mr. Florence, I thank you for all the help you have given me. I hope to see you again sometime soon, but until then take care. Oh, and I'll be sure to tell Choronzon you said 'Hello' if I see him." Without looking to see if my joke was appreciated, I head off with a wave.

Despite the castles looming over it, the courtyard is a rather peaceful and green place. The air is as fresh as anywhere, and the fountains make the most wonderful noise. Granted, they're a deep and ominous red, but their color is of no consequence.

Truthfully I wish to explore this small town that is the Dead Apostle Dorms more, but my mind is still racing at the thought of what Ms. Tetsuyama gave me, and I still feel I should unpack my bags and make myself at home. Besides that, a good nap never hurt anyone, eh?

With the bright sun shining on my back, I begin to take count. So far I've passed on castle, and seen no one. Ah, there is the second castle. Mine should be next, but still nobody is to be seen.

Without giving much thought to it, I continue my journey until I eventually stumble upon the third massive grey structure. This one is to be my new home. In front of me is a massive wooden door split down the middle. There are several designs carved into the door on both sides, making it symmetrical. Near the center are a pair of nearly rusted rings. I suppose you use these to open it. Without hesitation, I pull and enter what is to be my new home.

To my utter surprise, the interior is warm and welcoming. The tile beneath my feet is the cleanest I have ever seen, and the walls almost glow in their perfection. To my right are a set of stairs that lead upward. Let's see now...yes, that's right, the third floor.

Each floor in the dorm is rather large, and my journey to the third floor takes longer than I expected. However, once I reach it, my destination is clear. The third room. The door looks like a smaller version of the one at the front of the building, except it opens from one side instead of the middle. Hoping for the best, I quickly open the door.

What greets me is probably the best accomadations I have seen in upwards of thirty years. That being said, it is an uninteresting room. One window(overlooking the gorgeous courtyard) one bed, and one desk. However, it is more than large enough to house whatever I need it to during my stay. Beneath my feet is a very comfortable and soft carpet that looks to have been recently cleaned, and on my neatly made bed is my one and only bag I brought with me. I suppose I should unpack, but something has been bothering me.

Setting down everything I have with me, something still remains firmly clasped in my hand. A thick leather, a heavy weight, and a musky aroma. The book I was given by Ms. Tetsuyama. 'A record of the fifth Holy Grail war'. I can't help but be intrigued by this. The way everyone talks around here, it is as though there is only a thin curtain seperating people, but it's enough to split them so wildly. Now though, maybe I can take a peek through it.

---------

Seven men and women, along with seven historical figures ranging from the almighty Heracles, to the nearly mythical Hassan-i Sabbah. These figures were somehow summoned by the men and women, all mages, to compete in a tournament of sorts for the legendary Holy Grail. This all took place in a small Japanese city named Fuyuki.

Many of the details are scarce, however there are quite a few things to learn from this. First, it was believed that the Grail had the power to grant any wish, but for some reason did not grant a wish to the victor, the master of the Servant Archer. Second, it appears that the master of Saber was actually classified as a non mage, which brings up the question as to how did he summon her? Third, the connection between Olympus and Fuyuki. It seems clear to me now that something very similar to the Holy Grail war is taking place here, but how? Why? And why are there so many people seemingly involved now compared to then?

With every turn of the page more and more questions pop into my head, and my desire to have them answered grows ever stronger. Finally, after several hours, I can stand it no longer. I rise from my chair and head out the door, ready to question Rin Tetsuyama.

Time: 19:37 - Evening

The run here was quite uncomfortable most of the way, but the sun is beginning to set so I can go a bit faster and harder. Damnable thing. Most of the people move quickly out of my way, but I have admittedly run a few over. I won't be contained right now, I must have my answers.

After quite a bit of running, I reach my destination. The entrance to the forge. Much like earlier, there are guards standing outside barring my passage. "Out of my way, I need to see Tetsuyama immediately. Before you clods ask, she lent me a book and I am here to return it." I anxiously show them the thick leatherbound book, and hope they quickly get the hell out of my way.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Location: Apollo Libraries, Main Library to Modern Literature
    Time: 12:06 to 12:10 - School Day

Juliana, while sitting at the Library, realized that maybe her stay isn't attracting any potential new members for the Literature Club. Why can't she get any new members in the Library, she asked herself, while sensing that something was ironic with the situation. She them remembered that the Apollo Libraries had three entrances outside, so she decided to go and see them herself.

Upon getting there, she noticed that the three entrances lead to three different library branches. These were the Main Library, in which she has gone to already, Modern Literature and Classic Literature. The Russian thought she liked Modern Literature, so she went inside. But taking a seat in the Modern Literature section, she realized that sitting on one spot and waiting to be noticed didn't work, so she opted to get a book, sit on one table and read while still wearing the sandwich board.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Firo Prochainezo
    Time: 13:32 - School Day

“Poor Keiichi was under so much work as the secretary, no wonder the files were getting unorganized. Anyways, good work, Prochainezo. I’m glad to see you’ve become quite useful even now.”
    Firo gave the purple-haired Student Council president a small theatrical bow in thanks, before a rather pensive look appeared on his youthful face. When he spoke, his voice was tinged with fake apprehension.

"Even now? Haa, when you say something like that Kaicho-chan, you make me sound like some dumb muscle! Ill have you know, Kaicho-chan, that back home they called me the "Wondrous Wonderman of Firenze"! There is nothing that is out of my reach! From knitting a sweater to preparing first-class Ricciarelli, my talents know no bounds or limits!

Well..."

As if remembering something distasteful, Firo’s face soured for a moment and his voice quieted into a mutter.

"...except that worthless bicycle riding. I could never get the hang of that stupid two wheeled menace."

“I know…….If you’re that fast with paperwork, we could put you in charge of the complaints about Pop Kim that have been piling up for two years now…..ufufu…..ufufufu……fufufufufu”

As if completely lacking the ability to sense any sort of danger, Firo gave an amused chuckle at Misaya’s rather omnious statement.

"Ara, ara Kaicho-chan! Your magnificently evil laughter makes me feel all tingly and warm inside. Is it time to rise up and conquer the world for my new evil overlord? Or at least conquer the next stack of paperwork..."

His eyes followed Kaicho-chans, as they glanced at the small looking door on the other side of the room, which seemed to lead into another, smaller room.

"Do not enter? That seems rather... boring for what seems to be the quite omnious door, doesnt it? Mayhaps, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" or something else akin to that would set the mood better? And while we are at the topic Kaicho-chans Evil Den of Evilness, there seems to be a dissapointing lack of chains and tortured souls here.... wait, ignore that last statement, there is more then enough tortured souls around here it seems."
    Last edited by Mellon; May 12th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taima Dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:20 - Afternoon

"I apologize for that, Daisuke-san. Perhaps I let my tongue run away from me. Thank you Kimiko-san. I did not ask, but one can only thank someone who strikes a blow for them. I would like to think you can lower your sword now."
    Without a word, Shizuku silently sheated her blade, and sat down as if nothing had happened. Daisuke's eyes lingered for a moment in the strange weapon, but when Zero opened his mouth once more, the boy concentrated on the target of his hatred once more.

"Shizuku prepared food for you to you know, she wanted to eat with you. A shame she is gone now, but, there is no point in wasting it. If you feel like sitting down with us. If so...well, we can get to that later, if you decide to eat."
    "........Fine. I will enjoy the food here, since that was her original intention", Daisuke finally retorted, and took his place on the table. He, without further words, took the food that was silently offered to him by Kimiko, and began eating, occasionally throwing a glare at Zero.

After a while of silence, with nothing more than sound of chopsticks breaking it, Daisuke opened his mouth.

"So? What is the Advisor of our faction doing here?"

Time: 12:32 – School Day

"So... I believe I'll need a guide... Again."
    "I'll be more than happy to help you, Rei-san", Shiranui noted with a smile, and Suzuka nodded to herself.

"Yes, it would be best, since there is no one here, except maybe for Saber, who knows the grounds of the Fujou Dormitories better than Shiranui here", she complimented the younger girl, who blushed slightly. "I can be at ease if I know that you have been left in capable hands."

"S-Suzuka-hime, I am not worthy of such praise...." Shiranui tried to downplay the Dormhead's compliments, but Suzuka shook her head, standing behind her opinion.

"No need to be so humble, Shiranui. After all, are you not the one who is there to guide me when my own senses fail me? Everything, from telling me the view outside, to acting as my eyes when doing flower-arrangements... There is a reason for why you are my Advisor, Shiranui", Suzuka said with gentle smile, and with each word, Shiranui's blush grew and grew. However, after saying that, Suzuka-hime touched her lip with her index-finger, looking a bit troubled. "Though, despite all that, you still refuse to help me wash my back in Paeon..."

"A-ah, that is, well...." Shiranui seemed to be at loss of words, and her eyes kept darting at Fujou Suzuka's pale, clean skin, her long legs, slim waist, and the nape of her neck. The rapid speed at which her eyes changed target grew more and more, and along with it, her blush. Finally, it could lead only to one conclusion.

"Pwah!" Shiranui, showing a masterful technique, managed to cover her nose so that the nosebleed exploding from inside did not hit Suzuka-hime.

There was a short silence, during which Suzuka-hime tilted her head towards Shiranui, with clueless face, clearly wondering what the previous sound had been about.

"I-In any case.....shall we get going....Rei-san...?" Shiranui asked, still holding her nose.

Time: 11:17 - School Day

"The hell you are talking about? Homunculi aren't some fairytale characters! We won't change into real boy's and girls just like that!"
    Fujou Erika grinned wickedly.

"That's exactly why I'm chasing him. It should not be possible. Yet he, and those who have met him, assert that he has, truly, become a real human. Nobody knows the reason why they are so sure, and no one of those who have met him agree to tell us......in other words, it's up to reporters like me to uncover the truth!" Erika exclaimed, and glenched her hand into fist, proudly.

"After all, I am Fujou Erika! The greatest reporter in the city of OLYMPUS!"

Time: 20:09 - Evening

"So, it does seem like you've been enjoying your stay here to the fullest. Heh, maybe someday you could show me some cool places to hang around?"
    "Sure!" Simone said with a grin. "I'd be happy to. Well.....if I have, that is. The Track & Field club is keeping me pretty busy, plus, I've got my duties as a Master. It's not like I can abandon them, or Gunner would get really pissed off. Even though he's an idiot, I wouldn't want him to get pissed off."

Simone chuckled like there had been somekind of inside-joke only she had understood in those words. After that, she looked at the stairs that continued to what seemed almost like eternity ahead of them.

"So, what floor do you live in, anyways?" she asked, switching the subject of the conversation.

Time: 11:30 am- School Day

"Then Defender-san can guide me to the room and if there's any questions I need to make, she can answer me. After that, Defender-san can return to give him her best attentions in no time at all. Please don't think of me as a third wheel, we should be done pretty soon. I can always talk to Kazuya-san another day."
    Defender gave something of a glare to Katsuhiro.

".....I've got this sneaking feeling you're making fun of me somehow...." she started, but was calmed down by Kazuya.

"Oh, don't be like that. He didn't mean to make fun of you in any way. How about you guide Katsuhiro-kun to his dorm-house, and then return here? To be honest, I could use that excellent tea you brew right now.....I still have something of a headache...." the boy suggested, to which the Servant answered with a brilliant smile.

"Y-yes, Master!"

After that, Defender walked over to the door, and nodded to Katsuhiro.

"Alright. Follow me."

Time: 10:55 - School Day

"So, Roselia, how long have you lived here on OLYMPUS?"
    "Oh, quite long", Roselia smiled. "In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I am one of the longest-staying students here in OLYMPUS, if we do not count those who stayed after the test-phase, like teacher Ursula von Einzbern."

It seemed that Roselia was about to say more, but at that moment, Lassy arrived, holding a key in her hand. It was clear that she had run all the way up and down the tower, and she was, at the moment, completely out of breath.

"*Huff* Here it is, Lady Roselia. *Puff* The k-key of....Mr. Diaz. *Huff*. Floor......Floor number 7, as you remembered, and room number 6, it seems. *Puff*"

Time: 13:40 – School Day

“Though you may have already overheard me, it’d be rude if I did not formerly introduce myself to you: Stanistaw Król of the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament, it is a pleasure to meet you too, Liza Mezzalforte. Though I must admit I was worried that I wasn’t in the right place when I got here. Thankfully it seems that wasn’t the case.”
    "Well, it's not like this place is easy to miss, right?" Liza asked and giggled. She sat down on the Servant's palm, with her feet hanging over the edge and swaying back and forth, like those of a small child. "So, I guess you've come here to get the key to your dorm room? Wait just a moment...."

Liza looked gently at the giant behind her.

"Hunter, could you lift me up to the shelf 66, please?" she asked, and her ever-silent Servant, Hunter, obeyed. The giant turned around, and raised his hand so that the girl could access the books easily.

After some searching, and one more "Travel-service" of the giant later, Liza Mezzalforte was holding a paper sheet and an old-looking key in her hand.

"Here it is! Let's see.....Building of Scholastica.....that's the south-western corner, by the way....room number 6, it seems. Does that sound alright with you, Mr. Król?" Liza peeked down at the boy, as if worried that there was something wrong with the current arrangement.

Time: 19:40 - Evening

"Out of my way, I need to see Tetsuyama immediately. Before you clods ask, she lent me a book and I am here to return it."
    The guard smiled bit unpleasantly at the vampire.

"Ah, yes, Tetsuyama-sama told us to expect you to arrive. Very well, in you go", the guard said, and together with his partner, they opened the main gate for Hakan, both with expression on their faces that told that they were grimly amused by the situation.

Time: 13:35 - School Day

"Ara, ara Kaicho-chan! Your magnificently evil laughter makes me feel all tingly and warm inside. Is it time to rise up and conquer the world for my new evil overlord? Or at least conquer the next stack of paperwork..."
    "Oh, you like it? I do practice it during my freetime. After all, there are standards I need to follow, as the President of the Student Council.....though I am still leagues away from that Peacock Princess of Demeter Market", she chuckled with raised eyebrows, clearly amused by Firo's comment.

"Do not enter? That seems rather... boring for what seems to be the quite omnious door, doesnt it? Mayhaps, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here" or something else akin to that would set the mood better? And while we are at the topic Kaicho-chans Evil Den of Evilness, there seems to be a dissapointing lack of chains and tortured souls here.... wait, ignore that last statement, there is more then enough tortured souls around here it seems."
    Ouji Misaya shook her head.

"Oh, it's not the contents of the room itself that I am laughing about....." Misaya gave a wicked grin. "It is more about who is inside right now."

At that immediate moment, the door of the said room was swung open, and a girl with horrible bed hair, a rather shaggy-looking uniform, glasses so thick that they could have been used as frisbees, and scowl so scary it would have driven off a full-fledged demon, stepped out. She grunted like an orc, which immediately drew the attention of other people in the room. Hurriedly, they brought her a whole pot of coffee, which she took with a rather forceful move. Not even caring about how hot it could have been, she took the pot, and drank it's whole contents in one go. After that, the girl threw the pot back to the other people in the room, and stomped back inside the room with steps that sounded like Tyrannosaurus. The door was slammed shut, and a deafening silence fell to the room for a moment.

".....Velonica sure does not have it easy", Misaya said, without actually sounding sorry at all.

Space Conquistador
    Blog Entries
    Hakan Strikr
    Time: 19:40 - Evening

The idiots took their sweet time opening the gate, but now that I can move on I blaze past them. Walking, running, both far too slow. I sprint towards my goal. I want to know what's going on, and I refuse to let anything stop me.

While the guards had to guide me earlier, this time I have the pathed seared into my brain. With each twist and turn, I know I come closer and closer to my target. The heat doesn't even bother me this time, all the running conjurs up enough wind to cool me down.

And eventually, I arrive in the throne room. My eyes still trying to adjust, I shout, "Ms. Tetsuyama. I apologize for the evening intrusion, but I have come to return your book." I blindly step towards the back of the room, brandishing the hefty mass of leather. I do hope she's in a good mood, it will make my life all the easier.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 20:10 - Evening

-"Seventh floor." I said trying to stay calm. A Servant. After having seen the clash between Squire and Lancer, I had a completely different image of what a "Master" was. To manage summoning one of those beings whose names have been repeated to our days, a force of nature in human shape, and make a contract with it seemed to me like something out of my possibilities.

However... I had to do it. It was my only chance to change my destiny. In order to do so, I made my decision to gamble with my life and attempt to summon one.

-"And you? Perhaps in a higher one?"

It made no sense worrying about that kind of thing anymore; it would merely tire me and confuse Simone. Instead, I decided to wait until I could reach my room and start thinking there.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Taima Dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:20 - Afternoon

"........Fine. I will enjoy the food here, since that was her original intention", Daisuke finally retorted, and took his place on the table. He, without further words, took the food that was silently offered to him by Kimiko, and began eating, occasionally throwing a glare at Zero.

After a while of silence, with nothing more than sound of chopsticks breaking it, Daisuke opened his mouth.

"So? What is the Advisor of our faction doing here?"

Zero cocked his head and briefly considered lying, but, that was pointless. there had been no secret of it, his interest in the labs would likely be common knowledge before to long, that had been a simple effect of immediately requesting access.

"Me a favor." Zero said simply, sipping a bit of tea. It was good his appetite was thoroughly sated, Kimiko seemed to have a limitless appetite, there would be barely enough for Daisuke as it was. Zero simply continued to drink his tea for social reasons.

For a moment it seemed like Zero would not elaborate further, but then he cast a speculative look at Daisuke. "Actually...it's something you might have some interest in," Zero said thoughtfully. He reached into his sketchbook sitting next to him on the table and leafed through it, idly searching for something.

"You are good with conceptual items and magical equipment right? Shizuku-san said you had a knack for it. I actually have a certain amount of interest in that area myself." After a moment Zero located what he had been looking for, and tore out a sheet of paper, which he offered to Daisuke.

"I finished this design a while back, but it didn't work like I had hoped. Here, have a look. I was thinking of retooling it away from its original purpose to help deal with some of our more unusual friends here on Olympus" Zero was still debating whether or not he should actually attempt to reproduce a working model or just recreate the original schematics and then sell it to an interested third party, he was relatively sure he could think of at least one good buyer, but that was far to much information to simply hand out. A teaser look at the schematics was a reasonable price to pay to find out how accomplished Daisuke was at item creation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Matthias Gummer
    Time: 11:18 - School Day

"That's exactly why I'm chasing him. It should not be possible. Yet he, and those who have met him, assert that he has, truly, become a real human. Nobody knows the reason why they are so sure, and no one of those who have met him agree to tell us......in other words, it's up to reporters like me to uncover the truth!"
    In other words, you don't know anything...

"After all, I am Fujou Erika! The greatest reporter in the city of OLYMPUS!"
    I ignored the little outburst of her ego and while pointing my finger in the direction of the street I calmly announced a certain fact.

"He's walking away..."
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Król
    Time: 13:44 – School Day

"Hunter, could you lift me up to the shelf 66, please?" she asked, and her ever-silent Servant, Hunter, obeyed. The giant turned around, and raised his hand so that the girl could access the books easily.

Hunter? A master usually refers to their servant by class name, or so I’ve read, but I’ve never heard of a class called Hunter…

"Here it is! Let's see.....Building of Scholastica.....that's the south-western corner, by the way....room number 6, it seems. Does that sound alright with you, Mr. Król?"

“Ah, that sounds perfect, Ms. Mezzalforte,” I say this as I give a curt nod and receive my key and form, “However, if you don’t mind me asking, you friend over there, he’s a servant isn’t he? At least that’s the only thing I can guess considering the raw energy that is emanating from him, but anyways… you called him Hunter, is that some sort of title of his that you refer to, to differentiate him from the rest of those in his class or something like that? As quite honestly, in what I’ve read about the Holy Grail War, I’ve never heard of a class called Hunter.”

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami

Time: 11:31 am- School Day

".....I've got this sneaking feeling you're making fun of me somehow...."
    "Oh no, I'm not doing that!" I answered, having felt her glare for a bit. "And Kazuya-san is right, I wouldn't dare to poke fun at what you do for him. I'm just amazed how devoted you are. It's like you're a pretty good team."

I follow Defender out the door as she begins to guide me to my room. The place looks very looked after as I notice how orderly and neat it is. No doubt my grandfather would feel right at home if he were to move in, although I'm not sure he could approve of Kazuya's lifestyle. But such is the life of an Asakami; we take our own masks and identity so that no enemy knows what are our abilities and this is one part of our creed that my grandfather has to live with. Discretion is the better part of valor.

Speaking of masks, I wonder how will I handle mine. It's true I want to emerge as my own man, my own self that I strive for. It's true that being a bit too friendly arouses suspicion, but I can't help but try to reach out to people in my own way. Firstly, I need them to see me for who I am and want to become; from there, they should start trusting me more. For now, I need to address a few things to Defender.

"I saw one Servant today, Defender-san." I began speaking about the main topic. "His skills and speed were something else and it's the first time I've seen something like this. He is truly one of the types of Servants for this Holy Grail War, isn't he?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:32 – School Time

"I'll be more than happy to help you, Rei-san"

Shiranui volunteers to be Rei's guide. What a good person she is, and it's easy to tell that she enjoys what she does, despite the responsibilities it involves.

"Ah, thank you very much."

"Yes, it would be best, since there is no one here, except maybe for Saber, who knows the grounds of the Fujou Dormitories better than Shiranui here...

I can be at ease if I know that you have been left in capable hands."

Of course, Rei is not the only one who thinks that. Suzuka-hime knows best. She knows Shiranui for who knows how long.

"S-Suzuka-hime, I am not worthy of such praise...."

Shiranui tries to downplay the Dormhead's compliments, but Suzuka shakes her head, standing behind her opinion.

"No need to be so humble, Shiranui. After all, are you not the one who is there to guide me when my own senses fail me? Everything, from telling me the view outside, to acting as my eyes when doing flower-arrangements... There is a reason for why you are my Advisor, Shiranui."

"Whoah..."

She's so devoted to Suzuka-hime... She must care about her a lot.

"Though, despite all that, you still refuse to help me wash my back in Paeon..."

Strange... Why would she refuse to do that...? There is no problem with girls washing each other's backs. Maybe there is something in that place... Something at The 'Paeon' that scares Shiranui-san. Yes, that must be it. In that case, It's Rei's duty to to investigate it...!

Truth is, Rei was too distracted thinking of what kind of scary things could inhabit the 'Paeon' to even notice Shiranui's blood outburst.

"I-In any case.....shall we get going....Rei-san...?"

But Rei is still inside her little world.

"Worry not, Shiranui-san! I'll help you overcome your fears and ensure that someday you wash Suzuka-hime's back...!"

She declares, as she points her index finger at a random direction.

"Let’s go."
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    William Tenevere
    Time: 10:33 - School Day

“You haven’t been here even a one day, and you’re already asking for a workshop? Man, talk about hastiness.”
    I never did think "haste makes waste" was ever correct. The sooner things are done and achieved, the more time you can do more things. But... this sounds kinda bad. Like a smear on my record. I'm probably off to a bad start...

“Anyways, first you’ll have to show us that your academics are good enough to warrant one. After that, if I like you enough, I’ll give you a one to use. Simple as that.”
    Part one doesn't seem like a hassle, but part two..? I'm screwed... Very, very screwed. She's too... Gah, I can't find the word I want. Intimidating, maybe? Headstrong? Pushy? ...I should forget about it.

“So how fast can you get a one? A week, maybe. That’s if you manage to click with me, and you’ll show that you really could use a workshop because of your knowledge.”
    My best bet now is six months. Me and her are not the type of people you'd think get along easily... Well, it's better than nothing. I guess.

"Thanks, Miss Julmakäsi, for telling me. It was nice to meet you." Quietly, I leave the office and head to my dorm room.

Time: 11:13 - School Day

I'm at my room. Room T. I sigh. I can't get myself to enter the stupid room. I fumble with the keys, praying that I don't have a roommate. I'm not good with things like that. I open the door and walk inside slowly, hoping to examine the room within the first few moments of being inside.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Location: Apollo Libraries, Modern Literature to Athena Academy, Literature Club
    Time: 12:10 to 12:40 - School Day

While reading, her mind wasn't totally focused on the book, but rather a few questions about OLYMPUS itself. Is there anything that this city holds besides its technological marvels, like those mysteries from the Nancy Drew novels that needed to be investigated and solved? This Academy City allows a lot more freedom, but up to what extent? Furthermore, does Sion Eltnam Atlasia have other plans for this city? The questions just came to her like a lightning strike, and she actually had no idea why should she ask about it.

Nevertheless, another realization came to her and that is after her relatively long stay on the Apollo Libraries, no one approached her for inquire about her recruitment drive. It did not meet any degree of success in the Apollo Libraries, she thought to herself. However, as much as she wanted to continue looking for members, she felt tired from all the travelling she did. So she opted to do one thing, and that is to return to the Literature Club room, just to update Millia about her recruitment drive, and ask for some suggestions.

She then returned the book she was reading back to its shelf and went outside the Apollo Libraries, and took another bus from there to the Athena Academy. As soon as the bus stops at the Terminal, she hurriedly went out of the vehicle and rushed towards the Literature Club's room. And when she reached it, she was panting because she ran from the bus, and then she finally knocked at the door.

Luis Diaz
    Time: 10:55 - School Day

"Oh, quite long", Roselia smiled. "In fact, if I'm not mistaken, I am one of the longest-staying students here in OLYMPUS, if we do not count those who stayed after the test-phase, like teacher Ursula von Einzbern."
    “Test phase? What test pha---“ My question trailed off as Lassy returned to the lobby, clearly out of breath.

"*Huff* Here it is, Lady Roselia. *Puff* The k-key of....Mr. Diaz. *Huff*. Floor......Floor number 7, as you remembered, and room number 6, it seems. *Puff*"
    She struggles to calm her breathing as she holds out her with my key sitting on her palm. On its larger part is a small engraving, F7. I can guess that my room number is on the other side. “Gracias, Lassy.” I graciously take my key from her. “But please, call me Luis. ‘Mr. Diaz’ is my father.”

I turn my attention back to Roselia. She had said something that raised some questions. “Now, Roselia. You were saying something about a ‘test phase’. What do you mean by that? Is this OLYMPUS some kind of later version like version 2.0?”

I hoped that she understood what ‘version 2.0’ meant. You’d be surprised that many magi these days do not know how to operate modern technology or the jargon related to it. I was fortunately spared from this setback seeing as I know how to, at least, operate a computer. In fact, there was a rumor that one of the most famous magi at the Clock Tower couldn’t even program their VCR.

Spoiler:

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kimon no Kazu
    Time: 22:30 - School Day

Through my awakening, I feel myself brush once more against the ever-growing hunger that lingers far beneath my heart. It is like a faint growl from an abyss where the sun does not shine. However, I myself, move from darkness to light. My everyday awakening is not that much different from being born through a birth canal.

After all, aren’t I just striking a new spark to this body of mine to give it, once again, life? Just like all those others times?

“-----T-AR----GGIIIIGIGIGIGIG----KUAAAAAAAAH”

I automatically grit my teeth together and writhe in pain. The pain of being born. By blood circulation, my joints, my nervous system and all of my organs….I feel all of them activate once more, and thus, this pain is the proof of my life. My awakening.

Being hurt means that I am alive. I have gained self-awareness through agony. And so, I lift myself up from the nothingness, the nirvana that never develop, and open my eyes.

Bi-bi-bi-bi! Bi-bi-bi-bi! Bi-bi-bi-bi!

“Oh, great….I managed to beat the alarm….” I mutter and reach out for my HECATE-phone, shutting the alarm down.

I rise from my futon, and let my eyes assert to the darkness of the room. Here, in the city in the sky, the darkness of the night is much brighter than that on the ground. The stars and the moon are clearly visible through my window, and for a moment, I end up staring at them. However, my brains kick my feelings for getting lost in my thoughts, and so, I rise up, stretching my body as I do so.

I’ve got enough rest. I guess now it’s time for what I was planning.

“But still…..I wonder if anything really comes out of it. It’s nothing but a minor thing I noticed, yet…..I can’t help but to think about it”, I mutter to my reflection in the small mirror as I dress up, finalizing my look as I pull my jacket over my shoulders.

Exiting the house is rather easy. After all, windows have always been a preferred route for those who do not want to gain too much attention. And so, I jump from the window the grass down below, and before even the birds in the bamboo trees can realize it, I have disappeared to the thicket.

My feet pound the ground as I increase my speed. This is no speed a human could achieve, and it acts as a subtle reminder of what I really am. The fact that I tend to forget when I wake up.

“Yeah, yeah……Now on to other things.”

There is one place I need to check out. One rule I need to test. One theory I need to try out.

One Servant I need to summon.

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi
    Time: 11:32 - School Day

Huh, I guess the Gardens are empty right now.

“Zzzzzzzzz…..”

Maybe not? I think I hear snoring

I glance around till I find the source of the snoring. There, under a single apple-tree that has yet to bear any fruits, some kind of green-skinned humanoid was sleeping there. At least, it's possible something is sleeping there, bushes are obstructing my line of vision

I decide to press through the bushes and investigate the source of the snoring. When I reach the tree, there is indeed a human-like figure napping under the tree.

"Wow..." I whisper to myself, so not to wake the figure "I don't think I've seen a person like this before."

I decide to sit by the tree, not too close to the person, but close enough to observe him without being a bother.

I guess I'll read my book and see if he wakes at any time so that, if possible, I can chat with this person
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days