Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 206065686970717275 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1595

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akio Saiki
    Time: 19:13 - Evening
    Day: April 17th - Friday

It wasn't exactly a usual meeting, and not the most comfortable atmosphere for a first meeting, but it was a distraction. Exactly what he looked for. Maybe it would take his mind off...well, everything for the time being. Just a bit of meaningless interaction.

"But, that's not trouble I should shove into your face. In any event, good evening," the redhead said. "My name is Kokeshi Naruko. I'm part of the Taima faction, though, I suppose you could say I'm on loan for you Kishu. Nice to meet you."
    "Akio Saiki, I am one of your lieges then." He replied with a chuckle, hoping that his conversational partner would lose that bit of stiffness.

"Should I leave you be? You look like something rattled you... a lot," Kokeshi asked, slight concern furrowing her brow.
    "Oh, it's a big night coming up...you must be busy then, I take it? And still you find a bit of time to take care of her...really admirable." He closed a bit of distance between them, still trying his best to look relaxed. But he couldn't fully let that feeling of tension go just yet.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Time: 19:40 - Evening
    Day: April 17th – Friday

Oh spirits above, below, and those resting in the sweatiest part of my underclothes!
    Zero thought to himself, aggrieved. That particular curse one one he had read in a rather ribald book...little more then a journal really... from the library at the Taima dorms. The tome had done little for his practical knowledge, but studying the art of fung-shui required collecting a great deal of little pieces of information and then organizing it together.

Obviously, the reason Zero was once again pressed onto his back heel was that once more, he had stumbled head first into one of those strange individuals Olympus seemed so full of, who raised questions Zero was not happy about trying to answer.

Even worse, at least the Ryougi boy was kind enough to not blabbing secrets with a bloody audience...

Well, no hope for it now, barring headlong flight, there was no choice but to try and deal with the situation head on. Lying was always a safe policy. Actually, at first blush, Zero believed he actually had a lie which could defuse the sitaion very neatly. All he had to do was admit he was a taima magus, and say he had a trinket on him which was designed to block outside informational gathering and then nudge his necklace knowingly. Like all good lies, such a statement would actually have a kernel of truth. Specifically, Zero actually did have something like that. Fudge the truth a bit, say it was always active, and presto, problem solved.

But Zero was a bit to smart to jump right into the first solution, no matter how enticing it was. Thinking quickly, Zero analyzed the strategy and instantly found it flawed, for two separate and equally valid reasons. The first was simple. He did not know what this girl's ability was. Hell, they might just be playing some form of prank (though that was unlikely, she had hit far to close to home to be a simple guess) or might be some form of prodigy, far to powerful to be hindered by a trinket held by a backwoods family like the Takashi clan.

Secondly, if Zero had been making use of his abilities to prevent people from learning about himself, he would never admit that. The very idea was contradictory, merely saying he was doing so would all but prove him a liar.

So instead...some form of deflection was in order.

Ah yes, that should serve...

"Fuaaa...hahahahaha!" Zero pretended to chuckle. A considerably more natural sound then his previous attempt. After all, then he had wished for his "audience" to believe he was faking a laugh. Now he wished for the trio to believe Zero had honestly found something amusing.

"The shower has not even started yet" Zero went on gaily, "and already its been a big night for me! First, I was a pervert and skirt chaser. Now I am an empty suit, I expect by night's end I shall be a shounen hero who proclaims the joy of fighting only for his friends!" Zero wiped a way tear of amusement he had managed to work up with speaking.

Zero carefully gauged the reactions of the three girls to test how well he had caught their attention. The looks he was getting ranged from doubtful to pitying, but that was fine. He was only trying to draw their attention so that he might make a real play to move beyond a moment that could generate some very unfortunate rumors. This Chasca person, seemed very much the type of girl who was his natural enemy. At any rate, now that he had begun to make his play, he had to finish properly. Conveniently though, he had a not-so-secret weapon.

"Well," Zero continued," I may be a number of unsavory things, and any member of the manga club will tell you a pervert can only become a villain, or failing that the comic relief, instead of a hero, there is one thing I refuse to be." And with that, Zero rather grandly bowed in front of Chasca, bringing himself to eye level with her. "I don't quite understand the situation myself, but I absolutely refuse to be a person who makes little girls cry!"

And with that, Zero took Chasca's hand, turning it upward. Acting quickly, knowing full well that someone who had just got finished accused him of being a pervert wouldn't stand still long, Zero placed caffiene-kun into the pale girl's hand's firmly, understanding the symbolic significance of that act.

"There you are, little one. I don't know whats wrong, but I am still sure its my fault. So calm down and drink that, I am sure it will warm you up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Time: 16:10 - Afternoon

With a swift move, Mitoha spun around and kicked the arcade machine next to him. Hard. It flew like a rocket from the strike, heading straight for Chris. Well, not completely straight. It barely missed him, whistling past so close that there were only few inches between the boy's head and the machine. And then, with that same insane speed, the machine crashed against the back wall and embedded itself deep into the concrete.
    Chris flinched, the wind that had rushed past his head sending a chill down his spine. He was not prepared for this, at all. What should have just been a friendly gaming match had turned into something way out of hand. Chris was at a loss as to what to say to calm the boy down. He had originally been aggressive with his words, but as the boy got more and more unhinged Chris could see that they had set him off beyond what should have happened. "I didn't once say you wouldn't have beaten me without magecraft. But everyone has different talents and different skills, you use them to the best of your ability to try and win. That's all I did. I wouldn't care if you did the same, you go all out and try and win."

None the less, even as Chris said that, he knew that wouldn't help. He wasn't going to run though. Even if he trusted the person in front of him not to attack him, it went against his principles. And with how crazed he had gotten Chris also knew that if he turned away it would only make things worse. He could only hope that someone had gone to get help though. As out of hand as this way, Chris got the impression that this wasn't the first time this had happened, and it probably was a frequent problem. Which scared Chris pretty badly. If someone as bloodthirsty as this kid was allowed on OLYMPUS, who knew how bad the rest were. And he didn't even have a Servant yet. Chris prayed that he got a Servant before him, because he would need it if he ever ran into him again. Of course, before that, he had to actually get out of here first.

Luis Dias
    Time: 15:44 - Afternoon
    April 17th - Friday

Luis gently shrugs. "She's got practice over us."

"Well, we can't let them have all the fun."

Not content with being left out, Luis pats Ed on the back and stretches out before throwing caution to the wind and happily leaping into the air. His natural leap gets a good amount of airtime before he curls his toes and feels the mystical platform conjure into reality beneath his feet. His amazement is short-lived as Luis realized too late that his posture was off and he ricocheted off towards the arena wall. Spinning and screaming, the poor Spanish magus collides face-to-wall and slides down the wall with a cartoonish-like style. Sounds of laughter, worry, and annoyance reach Luis' body and he responds with a feeble thumbs-up as if to say I'm okay.

Going to be a while before Luis would be hopping around with confidence.

Spoiler:

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 12:37 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

“…” Shizuka stared at the bag being held with the tentacle, as her interest in the situation quickly dwindled, now that the answer to what the hell was happening was in front of her. No, it wasn’t mere loss of interest: another emotion had started to worm its way in her soul, but she couldn’t recognize it at all, and dismissed it at the moment.

“That can’t be from any of us, after all I… and her” I pointed towards the winged girl, “entered the bathroom just now. And I doubt it was her as well.” Shizuka nodded towards the glasses-wearing girl, and after a second of thought, turned towards her.

“Um…” There was a moment of awkwardness as she realized she didn’t know the girl’s name, but she continued regardless. “In this kind of situation, wouldn’t it be better to call ARES? After all, that substance certainly looks illegal.” She pointed out something that might’ve been obvious for all present, but that needed to be said.

Finally, she allowed her arm to relax and released her grip in the sword’s handle.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 14:52 - Afternoon

"In other words, rather than marriage and love, adventure is what ignites your heart?"
    "Yeah!" the blonde said in excitement, hitting the table with a closed fist. "I wanna do cool stuff! Like, hunt for dragons or wrestle bears, or stuff like that! Getting married is just boring! I mean, yeah, I know, I'm supposed to further my kingdom's plans and all that, but already? I'm only thirteen years old! I wanna do what I wanna do!"

Kultaranta merely sighed at the tantrum of the young blonde and shook her head. She then looked at Four, clearly trying to signal with her eyes an apology. Maybe she thought that the vampire was getting annoyed because of this conversation, or maybe she was simply ashamed of the young royal's behavior; nevertheless, the pink-haired assistant did her best to mitigate the fallout.

"Oh, I know!" suddenly the blonde perked up, catching Four by the hand and beaming at Kultaranta. "Why don't we say this fair young lady is my heart's true love, and thusly avoid me marrying that horrid beast? Then we can all simply spend time as we wish without a threat of marriage looming above us?"

Kultaranta let out an exhausted sigh.

"No, Your Majesty. I am afraid we cannot."

Time: 6:44 - Morning
    Date: April 17th - Friday

"I heard from Tokugawa-dono that the Road member here was a diligent practitioner, but I never expected to see him fight so equally with the Captain here. I'm surprised I'm in the same faction as him.
    "Oh, you are?" the armored girl looked at Himari with a smile. "I've heard a lot of good things about you guys since you've arrived. Not like those Templars... err, well, I guess I shouldn't badmouth them. But they are a weird bunch, no?"

As the girl scratched her head awkwardly, their attentions were once again momentarily swayed by the battlefield. Moving like some sort of dervish, the beast-like swordsman spun around and tackled Tsukino Ryu, sending him hurtling across the dojo. Then, to everyone's surprise, the blue-haired man threw his sword after the team captain. It sliced the air, and for a moment, looked like it would embed itself right into Tsukino as he crashed into the wooden wall. However, with an impeccable timing, Tsukino dodged underneath the blade, holding his ribs with his left hand. The blue-haired man he was facing grinned and pulled some sort of cord he had wrapped around his right hand. To the surprise of the audience, this called back the sword he had thrown.

The fight continued, fierce as ever.

"I wouldn't dare disrespect Captain-dono and Road-dono's fight. And no. I'm not a member, but I was hoping to join since I just got here about three days ago with the rest of the Enlightened Road. Ummm as for my swordsmanship, I've trained since I could walk, but I only started training seriously about six years ago?"
    "Really? Since you were a kid? Man, you Japanese are hardcore about this stuff," the armored girl said and chuckled. "Anyways, if you're looking to join, I can hail our vice-president when that doofus decides to show up. We'll get you on the lists in no-time. So don't worry about a thing."

Another loud sound rattled the dojo, this time caused by Tsukino Ryu's sword becoming a literal whirlwind in his hands, spinning around so fast it created a galeforce that almost swept up to the spectators. With this newfound power in his hands, he charged at the blue-haired guy, competitive grin adorning his face.

"S-sorry I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Himari Aoyama from the Enlightened Road. Pleased to meet you miss!"
    "And I'm Alexandra Phóskirkos! Nice to meet you, Himari," the blonde girl said and grabbed Himari's hand eagerly, shaking it. "And sure, you can sit here with me. It's not like I'm turning down any possible new friends. There's already too many brooding types in this club. I mean, have you seen that Kamigami-guy? It's like he thinks emo is still in fashion or something."

Alexandra giggled. Then, with a bit of a hint of subtlety, she leaned in closer to Himari and continued with a hushed voice.

"Well, now that we know each other, tell me, Himari... Who do you think is cuter? Our Captain, or the guy from your faction?" she asked and giggled. "I just can't decide!"

Time: 15:35 - Afternoon

Vielyna, looking a bit like she was struggling to swallow a whole lemon, walked up to Juliana. The smile on the homunculus' face was quite a sight, ranging from somewhere kind and genuine to downright frightening in countenance. Still, she gently patted the alchemist as if to show there was nothing to worry about. Too bad that the grip that followed on Juliana's shoulder was in direct contrast to that. Indeed, it was like Vielyna's body was being wracked by two extremes, and the large vein pulsating fast in her forehead was the converging point from where everything would spill forth if the dam broke.

"Oh, don't you worry, Miss Petronova," Vielyna said, only to twitch oddly. "I'm not blaming you in the slightest for what happened. Indeed, it was the fault of both Miss Kotobuki and I that things went as badly as they did."

She glanced at Haru, who seemed to be ready to turn into a primal ooze in the hands of Suzu, who had no idea what her presence was causing to her older sister.

"However..." Vielyna continued, and for a moment, her grip became like the talon of a great eagle. "I am willing to blame you completely for the fact that now it seems I have been drafted to wear something as outrageous as tokusatsu outfits...!"

As expected, the worries of a fashionista were completely different.

Time: 08:00 - Morning

"However, I am new, and thus, the location of the Radio Club is somewhat foreign to me," the smile falters for the smallest of moments,"Therefore, I would be most appreciative if you could point me in the right direction, guardian of order."
    Xandeliah simply stared at the trio, like a particularly stressed out man would stare at a raccoon going through his carbage at 5am, and causing such ruckus that the whole neighborhood were unable to sleep. Ixia, sensing the foreboding danger, let out a high-pitched, forced laugh and softly elbowed Irmina as if to tell the doctor to shut up while they still had the chance.

"... Is this your doing, Ixia?" Xandeliah asked, peering closer to the tiny homunculus.

"Erhm... perhaps? It is a bit of a strange question, one I may not be able to answer within the parameters you have set, you see..." Ixia answered in a roundabout way, her old-fashioned bravado sounding oddly desperate when faced with the blankness of Committee-member's attention.

Xandeliah could only sigh.

"Okay, you're coming with me, short stuff. Iryaviel will want to have a good, long talk with you," Xandeliah mercilessly spoke, and snatched the tiny girl from Irmina's shoulders. "This is the third time in two months, now."

Despite the best of her struggle, it seemed that the vampiress was too much for the tiny homunculus to handle. Ixia tried punching and kicking, but alas, with her pitiful range there was no way she could land a hit even if she tried. Being held form the neck like she was the world's tiniest cat, Ixia was now the loudest, smallest prisoner of the Disciplinary Committee... or something to that effect.

"I won't have this!" the homunculus protested. "I have my rights! Just like any other student."

"And we have discontinued the student-usage of the P.A. Room after that whole incident with Jennifer Jetfield," Xandeliah said, rolling her eyes. She then looked at Irmina and Elethia. "And you two... you best not associate too much with this one. She's a rather notorious troublemaker. If you're not careful, she'll get you in trouble with both us and the student council."

After a small silence, Xandeliah continued.

"Not because she's evil, or something like that. She's just an idiot."

Having said that, the vampire turned around and began to leave, most likely intending to bring Ixia straight to Iryaviel. This did not sit well at all with Ixia, however, as even when dragged away, the two could hear her screams.

"I-Idiot!? I will end you, you biophiliac! You hear me? END YOU!!"

Time: 12:39 - Lunch Break

"Er, yes, thank you. You're a busy woman, Jäger. Here I am still seeking guidance and stumbling blindly through things, yet you've already carved out a slice of OLYMPUS as your own."
    Jäger laughed gently and made a soft gesture with her hand, as if telling Erwin to stop flattering her unsoundly.

"Oh, please. There are far busier people than I in this place," Jäger said with a smile. "Illumin, for example, is one of the most respected girls around OLYMPUS. And that's not even getting to people like Ouji or Souja. In this city, it's not about carving your place as if you were taking up space from others, but creating your personal venue where you can interact with others, help and be helped in return. Simple as that."

Having said that, Jäger returned to feeding her dogs, clearly undisturbed by Erwin's clear confusion regarding the activity. No, perhaps, judging form the glint in the girl's eyes, she was... purposefully doing it, just to unnerve the boy? It was hard to tell with that mysterious smile on her face.
    "Forgive the prying, but... though devoting one's-self to something greater in your spare time is admirable, do you really consider something so insignificant that important? Is it truly worthy of your time? Cast all thoughts of the petty gripes of others from your mind, Vara Luotsi. Leave behind that illiterate Dorm Leader. What dost thy heart desire?"
    Vara chuckled.

"Have you met Julmakäsi? I'd be setting myself up for execution if I stopped now. All our Dorm Heads so far have died under violent circumstances, and she's afraid she's gonna be the next," he explained. "And it's not like I'm completely against the job. I am a chronicler, after all. It's just... I did want to do more while I was out here, you know? Have an adventure, maybe find the Bloodbound Tome, perhaps get a girl..."

Jäger feigned a confused gasp.

"What? Am I not enough for you, Vara?" the girl asked in mock-shock. Vara grimaced.

"I meant one that's actually girlfriend-material..."

"Oh, how your words wound me so!" Jäger said with a flair of melodrama in her voice, acting like the best primadonna.

Time: 12:29 - Lunchtime

For a moment, there was nothing end but the sound of the dialed up line coming from the phone. Devon used this chance of silence to look around the room, peeking out form the window and even hesitating a small glance through the gap between the doors that separated the two of them from the monstrous girl drenched in water. However, Elaine had no time to watch him as soon enough, there was a click and someone answered her call.

"Yes, this is ARES Operator Bell speaking. How may I help you, Miss D'Normandy?" a calm and collected female voice answered, sounding both professional and a bit off-the-record, creating an illusion of someone who it was easy to talk to.

Unfortunately, it seemed that there was no time for pleasantries. After all, not a second after that introduction, Devon suddenly let out a horrid scream and fell to his back. He then scuttled backwards towards the wall, eyes locked into whatever horrible was behind the door he had looked.

Well, perhaps it was foolish to say 'whatever'. After all, there could only be one thing. As the doors slammed open with the power of two drenched hands pushing them, the pitiful, yet dreadful, form of Asakami Misora was revealed to be standing in the doorway.

Silent.

Foreboding.

Oozing with danger.

"................"

She didn't say anything, but both Devon and Elaine could hear her breathing. Her eyes, like those of a deep sea fish, sunken deep in her head, slowly moved from the boy to the girl, switching between target as Misora was trying to decide what to do. In short, they had gone from bad to worse in just a few seconds, and every second more brought them closer to an unwanted confrontation with the water-logged girl.

Time: 19:15 - Evening

"Akio Saiki, I am one of your lieges then."
    "Lieges? Oh, my," Kokeshi said and chuckled in-tune with Akio. "That's a lot more polite than the words I usually get from your kind, Saiki-san. I'm honored, I suppose."

"Oh, it's a big night coming up...you must be busy then, I take it? And still you find a bit of time to take care of her...really admirable."
    "Oh, you mean my job here at your dormitory?" Kokeshi said and stiffly raised an eyebrow. "No, no. Unfortunately, it's nothing as glamorous as that. I am simply here to make her..."

Kokeshi nodded slightly towards the direction the taller girl had disappeared to.

"... adjustment back into society easier," she explained. "Really, that's about my only job. But, I'm particularly good at it, or so I'm told. 'Got a heart that understands people' or whatever they tend to say. I really don't know much about it myself. I just talk with people, listen to their woes and offer advice to the best of my meager experience. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Hell, other than her, one of my most stubborn 'patients' is this little red-haired girl with whooooole can of anger-management problems. Shows what good I am if I can't even get a little missus like her thinking straight."

Kokeshi's laugh, while genuine, clearly contained some self-detriment. It was not like she was directly making fun of herself, but there was clear lack of confidence, or perhaps, lack of trust in herself that she was experiencing. Even when dressed in the guise of jokes, some things, when said, were just too genuine to pass off as nothing but humor.

"But yes, as you said, it is a big night today," Kokeshi continued. "Meteor storms, huh? It's seems the love-life of this humble floating city is abuzz, right?"

Time: 19:42 - Evening

There were small gasps from both Simone and Katie. It seemed that they immediately understood what it was that Zero had put in the girl's hands. Well, they had witnessed it earlier, but they also knew the significance of that gesture. Giving someone else a Caffeine-kun was a time-honored tradition in OLYMPUS, almost sacred law in its own right. Sure, it might have been a little bit silly, but for the longest time, giving someone this rare beverage had been a sign of trust and friendship, one way or another.

And now Zero had done it so boldly, in front of so many people, on a night like this no less.

"There you are, little one. I don't know whats wrong, but I am still sure its my fault. So calm down and drink that, I am sure it will warm you up."
    However, whatever Zero did, it was nothing compared to what followed. In fact, if Zero's sudden generosity had garnered interest from the passers-by, the next thing had them hooked, hook, line and sinker.

"C-Chasca...?" Katie said, unable to believe her eyes. Her hand was over her mouth to cover her surprise.

"Oh, um, wow...! Wow!" Simone muttered, cheeks red because of the sight.

Yes. Without the slightest hesitation, after being presented with the canned coffee, Chasca had used the situation to her advantage. After all, now Zero's head had been at her diminutive height, presenting a perfect chance. Setting the can aside, the little girl suddenly brought her arms forth, and wrapped them around Zero's head and upper body. It wasn't attack or anything of the like. The warmth, the gentleness, the earnest emotion... it was all too different from anything hostile. It was simply a transmitting of feelings, the white-haired young lass conveying what she was trying to tell by embracing Zero's upper body in an absurdly mother-like fashion.

It was in no way romantic or sexual. No, the 'love' that was being conveyed here was wholly maternal and platonic. In other words, if one had to put a word for it, it was storge.

But while the onlookers were treated to this odd sight of a young girl embracing an older boy, what they didn't hear were the words Chasca whispered to Zero's ears.

"It's alright. It's not your fault," Chasca quietly murmured. "Loss of anything is sad. So it's okay to cry sometimes. There's no need to hurt."

The tiny hand petted Zero's hair in oddly mature fashion.

"It's not your fault," she once again added.

Time: 16:12 - Afternoon

"I didn't once say you wouldn't have beaten me without magecraft. But everyone has different talents and different skills, you use them to the best of your ability to try and win. That's all I did. I wouldn't care if you did the same, you go all out and try and win."
    "Ah, right right! That's what you keep saying!" Tenkei Mitoha growled. "So, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, shit-hog!? I'm going all out here, loser. Why don't you do the same and try to win again!?"

This had gone to the point of no-return. Tenkei Mitoha had been agitated past the boundaries, and his form, coated with purple lightning, was a veritable flare of rage. The air around the silver-haired boy felt heavy and he was poised for an attack, most like ready to try to take Chris' head off with a single blow. Indeed, judging from his stance, it was clear that Mitoha wasn't a fighter trained in any sort of martial art. His stance was almost bestial, crouched atop one of the crushed arcade machines, glaring down at Chris.

A knight versus a beast.

The competitive stories weaved in Game Over Arcade were about to take a step into reality as these two clashed in the middle of this neon sea of colors and sounds.

-------------------------------------
    Chris Arelius vs. Tenkei Mitoha

Call of thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of the death of another

Battle, BEGIN!

Chris -AGI A- VS Mitoha -AGI B-
    TURN 1: Chris

Time: 15:46 - Afternoon
    April 17th - Friday

"Moron."

Before Luis could fall, he could hear the sound of R-Boots activating and something zooming in to save his ass. As he plopped out of the warped Hermes Wall (which repaired itself quickly, considering how easy it had bent to accommodate Luis crash), something swept up from under him and caught him with two strong arms. Those two, strong arms belonged to, rather surprisingly, a lithe girl with wavy hair and surly expression.

"Remember that you're on move all the time when using R-Boots. You need to accommodate to that. If you panic, you fall. And falling means losing, or dying," the grumpy-looking girl said as she soared upwards with Luis in her arms. "Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence. That's the motto of Clock Tower Cannons, and our method in using R-Boots."

As the two of them reached the apex of the girl's jump, they slid into a descent. At the same time, Lauretta caught up with them. Meanwhile on the track, Romeo was struggling to keep a hold of Ed, who seemed to be bouncing uncontrollably with his own boots.

"Cinnamon! Thanks for catching our castaway," Lauretta said, grinning at the surly girl.

"That's why I'm here..." the blonde, apparently named Cinnamon answered. And she didn't sound one bit happy.

Time: 12:39 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

“That can’t be from any of us, after all I… and her entered the bathroom just now. And I doubt it was her as well."
    The glasses-wearing girl snorted at those words, and looked at Shizuka down the bridge of her nose. It seemed that referring to her in such a brusque manner had made the bespectacled lass a bit miffed, now that it was clear they weren't in a life-or-death situation.

"I have a name too, you know," she said. "Marie Lynchester. Shield Knight of the Chivalric Orders. And yeah, like this chick here said, I'm not the type to use... whatever that is. I don't even recognize that substance. The whole accusation is absurd."

[QUOTE]“Um… In this kind of situation, wouldn’t it be better to call ARES? After all, that substance certainly looks illegal.”[/QUOTE

While the suggestion itself was sound, and indeed, a logical course of action, it seemed that the strange creature had trouble understanding what Shizuka was trying to convey. Then again, with someone whose vocabulary apparently consisted of nothing but the sound "Fuga", it was a small wonder it had understood them so far. And that raised another question. It a creature like the one before them somehow managed to get its tentacles on a phone, how would it explain what was going on? Clever pantomime only went so far, and through phone, the only sure way to contact ARES, that distance was pitifully short.

"Fuga?" the creature asked again, tilting its head. It swung the small bag full of glowing dust first towards Shizuka, then towards Maibe, and finally towards Marie. However, for whatever reaction it hoped to get, it got none.

Thus, the creature was reduced to swinging the plastic bag semi-threateningly with one tentacle, and throwing accusatory glares towards each of the three girls.

"Stop that! The last thing we need is Para-Eitr in the air we breathe!" Marie growled at the creature, before turning to look at Shizuka and Maibe. The bespectacled girl heaved a sigh. "So, what are we gonna do? This situation is seriously giving me a headache."

Ichirou Tama
    Time: 8:06 - Morning

As the silence begins to stretch on I can only question why. But deciding that it would instead be best to wait, rather than interrupting it I simply brace myself against whatever would come next. Preparing for what is to come rather and soon enough that thing comes.

"---- Pffffttt!"

A strange noise begins to fill the room, a noise soon replaced by a laughter that comes from everyone around me.

With no idea what or why I simply follow my training and maintaining my guard perfectly I am unhindered by surprise as I shift to meet each new occurrence head on. This is one of the only things I know and I know that I will not fail in it.

"Y-you should... you should just say 'I'm sorry', you know?" she said, stopping only to hold back a giggling fit. "No need for anything fancier than that."

"Yeah, and no need to act like an overexcited puppy," Caitlin asked, grinning and leaning to still laughing Erlea. "Just calm down, dude. Take it slow."

But nothing comes from the laughter and noise, instead I am given the answer that I so needed.

“…that’s it, to properly apologize I only have to do that? T-thank you very much for helping me” nodding my head in gratitude as I try to remove any nervousness over my incomplete abilities. I clap my hands together and focus myself I must not be deceived and take simplicity for granted I shall devote my whole self to this task and I shall complete it without fail.

With my preparations complete I step in so that is nothing between us I begin. With clear eyes I meet her eyes fully, clear eyes that let one see to the bottom and then gathering everything I feel I bring it forth. Eyes are the windows to the soul so I believe this will be best, I shall take everything from my soul and show it to hers. I have made a mistake and so I shall fix it and so with clear eyes and a clear voice I act.

“I’m Sorry”.

Stepping back after finishing I return to my former place and let out the rest of the breath that I had held to finish my focusing and then bowing my head I thank her for the other piece of help she has provided.

“Thank you for your help I will seek out this think called a puppy so that I can improve and so I won’t repeat the same mistakes. I will study and learn its secrets without fail!” My eyes light up and I clench the fist in front of me in that symbol of determination that I was taught “I will not let your information be wasted”. Yes I will find this ‘puppy’ thing without fail!

…after I am free, catching my own mistake I cringe. How unsightly I lost sight of my surroundings, I have forgotten that soon I will be busy with school and so I will not be adequately able to search for the thing until far later.

…and now I have realized another mistake. “Ah I still don’t know what school is… I wonder if I should have asked that when I had the chance.” Learning back against the desk behind me for support I begin to immerse myself in thought. I am unsure of what to do so I will do the most basic thing I will take time to think while waiting and seeing if another opportunity to solve my problems will appear. I will fulfill my function, I will not fall to this, I shall overcome it and now I will search for how.

Wise up
    Beauty Untold
    Cost: 15 AP
    You are beautiful and there is no denying it. Whatever the source of your attractiveness, there is no going around the fact that you are sight for anyone’s sore eyes. Therefore, it is easy for you to get what you want. You are not, after all, run-on-the-mill beautiful. You are on the level of a supermodel, almost to the point of being supernatural. All actions and Route Link interactions are more favorable to you.

Blog Entries
    Shang Asuka (Shang Lan Fen)
    Time: 07:38 - Morning
    April 17th - Friday

Jouko is truly kind. Not only does she go out of her way to save me from this foul contraption of a toilet, but she also offers kind words to help me deal with this defeat. Though it's not like I asked her to do such for me-! It's just that... Having someone come to my rescue and pat me on the head is nice...

Clinging on to my own personal angel, I dry my tears and try not to tarnish my image any more. Regrettably, I cannot do much to dry my clothes... or Jouko's for that matter. In this regard, the toilet has won. But mark my words-! I will not let this humiliation go unpunished!

"Umm, well... It... It is quite alright, Shou-san. There there. I k-know we all have our embarrassments, and b-b-bowel movements are simply a part of human nature. There is nothing to be... ashamed of... even if something like this happens."
    Jouko is truly kind...

Her words do indeed seem rather odd at first; however, once I deconstruct the sheer absurdity of her words, I'm able to deduce that she is actually of swifter thought than I. Indeed... Having forgotten that the mage's school is separate from that of the commoners, explaining the condition of this toilet to any passers by would truly be a hassle. Though I hate to admit it, I doubt that I would have even considered the idea had Jouko not said anything. ...Had senpai not communicated our "excuse" in such a cunning and tactful manner, I dare say that I would have ended up blowing my cover.

After providing me with a satisfactory cover story, Jouko promptly aids me to my feet and assists me out of the restroom. She even goes through the trouble of scouting the hallway before I can exit. Truly she is a paragon of comradery!

"However, for now we should leave. If we remain, some rather troublesome faces might show up. Neither are the type we really want to run into."
    I'm left speechless.

I can only look at the Japanese woman with complete bewilderment as I try to make sense of her words. The realization makes me gasp.

"Reinforcements!?"

That cursed toilet actually had allies!? Had I known that, I would have put an end to its miserable existence sooner! When did it call its comrades and how!?

No...

Those are questions for later...

For now I will confide in Jouko's ability to see me through this pressing situation.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 15:36 - Afternoon

The mute girl was nervous when her club comrade approached her and patted her shoulder. Or rather, she felt defeated, if her submissive frown was any indication. The homunculus had this strangely paradoxical smile on her face. She looked as if she was about to kill her out of amusement, Juliana thought to herself. It was obvious to the alchemist that Vielyna was displeased with what was happening that time.

And the grip of the aristocratic lady on the alchemist's shoulder became tighter, which either belied or complemented her eerie smile. Vielyna then admitted to Juliana that it was partly her fault that things went awry as they were, along with Haru. She then briefly looked back at the bespectacled Haru, who was nothing more but a deflated husk in the hands of her younger sister.

Then suddenly, Vielyna's grip on Juliana's shoulder became at its tightest yet when she blamed her for the incoming prospect of her wearing tokusatsu outfits. The fact that they will have to perform in front of many students while donning said outfits did not help the mute's case. And certainly, she has no way of quickly explaining herself, due to the unfortunate fact that she can't talk verbally, much less announce or declare that everything was a misunderstanding.

Of course, Juliana thought. Vielyna was not the type to wear such ridiculously geeky fashion and play pretend in front of an audience while wearing such outfit. She knew that she was this high-class and regal lady of fashion. But by then, they all had the burden of doing a live-action show in costumes, as they supposedly promised to people.

And, since Juliana ran out of ideas, all she did was to flash a goofy grin at Vielyna, partly as a effort to lighten up the mood, partly as a way of saying sorry and partly as a sign of surrender to her.

Asakami Aiko

Time: 7:06 - Morning

"W-who!? Who!?"
    The corner of Aiko's mouth twitched a little at the sudden yelling. She realized the obviousness of her question a moment after asking and had to struggle against the temptation to put a hand on her head.

"Ah, I completely forgot. I'm just... not a morning person." She said, partially giving in to the previous temptation and awkwardly scratching her head. When she remembered her usual morning migraine, it almost felt as though it came back, but at this point, her head was slightly tingly at worst. Maybe putting the blame on that was a bit dishonest.

"You know if she heard you, his Servant would throw you off the edge, you know?"
    "...I see. Well, I have an idea of what his Servant is like now, but... what about Kazuya-san himself?" She asked. "I mean, besides the killer abs."

Either she wasn't paying that much attention, or to each her own. Or something.

"Oh, we're both in 1-A, though we've been here since last winterbreak..."
    "And I'm in class 2-B. It's a shame we're not in the same class."

It was also somewhat strange to be a second year student and yet have everything explained by first years, but Elina made it clear that, while the school is 'normal' from one perspective - they probably study stuff like math and biology here like any other school - it's not quite as simple from any other angle.

The sense of normalcy falls apart as soon as the supernatural side of things is brought up, for example.

But to someone who hadn't yet come face to face with things like that, the disparity in senpaihood still came off as one of the more strange parts of the experience so far.

When the energetic blonde started chittering off various names, Aiko really couldn't help but feel hopelessly lost. It was tempting to just interrupt her and ask more details about every given name, but she kept it together. Even when Elina was seemingly done, or, well, there was a slight pause in her speech that had enough room to put a word in, Ritsu placed the meals on the table, catching Aiko by surprise.

"...Thank you," She muttered and hesitantly picked up the utensils. "...Well, I guess every school has to have people of note... though it's easy to imagine that being someone 'worthy of note' counts for much more here than in any other school. Special among special... that sort of thing."

"Like, seriously: I don't think we've got a single unattractive person in this school,"
    Aiko looked at Elina kind of skeptically, but she didn't respond with anything. She had a hard time believing that to be the truth; maybe Elina just saw something attractive in everyone. An optimistic, kind person.

"...Radana? Who's that?" The girl asked. She was going to start with the food, but curiosity got the best of her again. If there was someone who even Elina considered 'unattractive', then maybe therewas something more to it than just unkempt hair.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fujou Shizuka
    Time: 12:37 – Lunchtime
    April 17th – Friday

The attitude of the monster and the attitude of the girl somehow made that unknown feeling intensify, producing a feeling that Shizuka could only recognize as irritation of some sort. Which was weird. She didn’t usually feel something like that.

Burying the feeling back into the deep reaches of her soul, she vaguely stared at Marie. “As I said, we’re calling ARES. It is not something for us to deal wi-“

Wait. Wait a second.

Shizuka’s eyes fell on the small girl. There was nothing accusatory on them, not yet, but it was the first time she actually concentrated on the girl. “Para-Eitr…” she pronounced the foreign words with care. “What’s that?”

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Akio Saiki
    Time: 19:15 - Evening

"Lieges? Oh, my," Kokeshi said and chuckled in-tune with Akio. "That's a lot more polite than the words I usually get from your kind, Saiki-san. I'm honored, I suppose."
    "Maybe it's in our blood to hate the Taima. But my mind tells me to try my best to always be an entertaining conversational partner for a woman. And we should always regard our rational selves over our nether instincts, shouldn't we?"

Wow, easy there.

The words sounded like they came from someone a lot more relaxed than the young man who rather obviously took deep breaths to calm himself down. Maybe this was another outlet for the instinct that drove him to this point. A bit of meaningless banter couldn't exactly replace the kind of predation that his body called for, but it served to take his mind off it at least.

"Really, that's about my only job. But, I'm particularly good at it, or so I'm told. 'Got a heart that understands people' or whatever they tend to say. I really don't know much about it myself. I just talk with people, listen to their woes and offer advice to the best of my meager experience. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Hell, other than her, one of my most stubborn 'patients' is this little red-haired girl with whooooole can of anger-management problems. Shows what good I am if I can't even get a little missus like her thinking straight."
    "We're kind of complicated like that, aren't we..." He took a few steps away from her. A bit of distance would probably be best to not make her run away after how strong he came onto her. But this piqued his interest. "I don't mean just hybrids. We're all human, even if we have a bit of other influences in there." He smiled as he turned back to face her. "Don't lose patience. I had to go through a few rough patches myself. And even as I was one-hundred percent sure that I would be able to work everything out by myself and rejected help, without the same I wouldn't be here today. Not all progress is visible, you know?"

He cleared his throat.

"O-okay that was a bit overblown wasn't it. But you get what I mean, I hope." He almost didn't notice that his stiff and mechanical way of moving had relaxed visibly.

"But yes, as you said, it is a big night today. Meteor storms, huh? It's seems the love-life of this humble floating city is abuzz, right?"
    "Would be lovely to enjoy this like most, but no rest for the wicked." Akio shrugged. "Well, priorities mean sacrifices in other areas...but enough about me..." The smile he had before returned a bit uglier. Not quite a mocking one, but definitely teasing. "I'm going to assume the prettiest, sparkling boy of the whole city will march through these gates any second now and fetch you with a picnic basket, right?"
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Time: 19:42 - Evening

An attack...!

Zero almost flinched back in alarm as Chasca's arms closed around him. the only thing that prevented Zero from grasping at his necklace was...

I dont feel any malice.

Zero trusted his instincts. Of course, there were people in this world who could hide their killing instinct, and it was always possible that this diminutive girl was just such a person but....Zero didn't believe it. Warmth... and even what you could only call love...were radiating out from this tiny child in such waves that the truth was undeniable. Just standing near her, let alone being embraced by her, was like standing next to the bright sun itself. Zero felt sure that if he were one of the dead apostles that roamed the street at night, he would surely have been burned away at this moment.

It may have been that Chasca felt her duty was to judge what she saw before her, but also to forgive.

And what that evoked in Zero was...

Fury.

If love was what shone in Chasca's eyes, then for the barest moment, a flicker of something animal rose in Zero to answer that emotion. In response to the sun, something inside Zero screamed in rage. Anger, he had felt before. Negative emotions like that built themselves up quickly. That made them suitable for Zero's mindset. Fear is brightest in the moment it is born, Rage began like a spark onto oil stoked tinder, burning clean and hot from the moment of its birth.

Yet for Zero, such feelings died stillborn, killed the moment they were given life. No, that wasn't quite right. Instead, they were stillborn. dead before they could ever manifest. The reason for this was simple. Whenever Zero felt such an emotion, the joy he felt in its life killed it, made it easy to sweep away like chaff from the Windowsill within him.

That was why it was impossible for him to be filled. a barrel with a hole in the bottom was never "full." no matter how much one poured in, the removal that was part of its nature would never cease. If Zero was that barrel, then the flow of emotion that ran through him was water. The moment he felt happy that the emotion existed was the very moment the spigot turned off. Then the priceless matter flowed out, and even the memory that it ever existed left with it. Such things were not of zero, so they would simply be eliminated, leaving only Zero.

This rage did not. Zero felt no joy in the act of its creation. It boiled through him, coursing through his veins, enlivening his senses. he wanted to hurt something. Someone. The spigot did not stop. Since the flow did not end, then was left was replaced by what arrived.

This girl...this girl this girl this girl...!!

Chasca's arms were still around him. She whispered words into his ears meant for him alone. Surely it must have looked a lover's embrace to those around. She knew nothing, this girl.

It's not his fault? Please, no let it be my fault, Ill take the guilt all at once and be grateful for it. But that was his curse. if he could accept the blame, then it wouldn't be his to begin with. Zero could not be allowed to hate
    Zero
    zero

So instead he hated this girl.

No he didn't.

That was what was frustrating. Nobody likes to be pitied. and yet, its hard to hate the one who pities you. The warmth and honesty of Chasca's feelings washed over him without reservation or forethought. there could be no doubting these feelings. For once the emotion within him was burned away, not by himself, but by the clarity and warmth transferred through her arms and into him. Therefor, he could not hate her. And if he could not hate her, and he could not hate himself, then that emotion to, died in the cradle. Probably, even Zero himself would forget it had ever had been given life.

But right now...Something stirred underneath that feeling. Something he himself had forgotten long ago. No, he hadn't been allowed to remember. Once before, warmth had enfolded him and pressed immaterial lips against him. It was for that reason and that reason alone Chiba Takashi was still here. From the beginning, Chiba had been Zero. And Zero does not act to preserve Zero. Zero allows itself to fade away, die, secure in the knowledge that it will always persevere, always return when there is something that must become nothing.

But in that one moment, Zero was defied. A rule could not be a rule if it was broken. Yet once in Zero's life, there had been someone who made a wish on his behalf. There was not one rule in Zero, there was two. One more rule that said "Be strong my son, you will be a fine Takashi magus."

And so he was. That was all there was to it. Zero was here only because his rule had been broken. Zero could not be
    Zero
    Zero
    And also a magus. That was a contradiction. Yet he was. His rule had proven the weaker. It was also in that moment Zero had ensured he would have no brother or sister. He would never run and play or give sage advice as the elder brother should, or embrace a younger sister even as Chasca embraced him now. But that act had been the petulant lashing out of the loser. The loser listens to the winner, and so Zero was here now.

And because he was here, he could not hate this girl, even if he wanted to.

And because he could not hate her, he could not push her away, even if he wanted to.

And probably...he didn't want to do any of those things anyway.

Zero sighed. a rather breathy sound, as if since he understood that everything that had occurred would pass away, he himself should send them out to speed them on their way. The moment of anger, amidst other feelings died, and the spigot turned off. That was the natural order of things. But there was one last thing he had to do.

Zero leaned in a little closer close to the mystifying little girl. Zero did not understand why it seemed he had so few secrets from this girl. Yet he would not be the one to reveal what was his to those who did not know them, so he spoke only so she could hear.

"You don't understand, little one. If I could cry about it, I would not have lost anything to begin with." Was all he said. And then the moment ended.

Zero untangled himself from the horned girl's arms when it broke. The child might be someone that could love and forgive him, but all the same, Zero had no use for that forgiveness. Even his guilt and his sins were long since gone. There was nothing on this earth who could condemn a person like him. Besides his dog, perhaps.

Suddenly Zero took note of all the onlookers. Slack jawed yokels. Zero dismissed them mentally. Still they had to be dealt with, as did Chasca, though he was beginning to think that his usual methods would not be sufficient in her case, so new ones would have to be invented. e could not simply avoid her. She clearly knew to much, so Zero could not leave her alone.

"Uh hah..." Zero forced out an akward laugh and rubbed the back of his head shyly.

"Is it always like this when she meets new people or am I just a bit spec..."

Zero's sentence was cut off when a brilliant flicker of shining light shot overhead, running from one side of the sky to the other in a single triumphant moment, the light shining from its tail a sign of its passage. That provided an opportunity for Zero to perhaps regain his footing. The beautiful meteor, perhaps not the night's first, but certainly the most noticeable and majestic yet, had momentarily drawn every eye.

"You know..." Zero said thoughtfully, effecting a wistful tone of voice. "They say a shooting star will grant a wish. You ever wonder if maybe that's all it takes?"

There were so many people on Olympus, all prepared to trample over each other in search of that which they could not take hold of with their own power and had to rely on the dues ex machina, the salvation that would never occur.

Who knows? Maybe there was enough shooting stars for them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Time: 14:52 - Afternoon

"Why don't we say this fair young lady is my heart's true love, and thusly avoid me marrying that horrid beast? Then we can all simply spend time as we wish without a threat of marriage looming above us?"
    At the pink haired royals ridiculous suggestion, an awkward mood filled the air.

"No, Your Majesty. I am afraid we cannot."
    "Indeed, regardless of everything else, I think it's impossible for me to marry you. First of all, technically speaking, I'm still married so it would be somewhat problematic if I tried to marry you. Second, we are both girls. And third, faking true love would probably leave somewhat of a bitter taste in my mouth."

She thought for a moment.

"Besides, would your family's plans budge even if you did find a sudden new 'true love'? Would they allow their arrangements and plans to be canceled? I don't think your current plan has that high a probability of success, if freedom is your goal."

What other alternatives were there though? Or should am alternative even be found? This is turning out to be some pretty high meddling, especially for an outsider like her. Review, review, review, a young royal in an arranged marriage for the sake of her kingdom...

Let's double check something.

"speaking of which, I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but out of curiosity do you have any siblings?"
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Fujou Rei
    Hermes Line - Towards Hephaestus District
    Time:
    13: 16 - School Time​
    Day:
    April 17th – Friday

"It's not a big deal."

Byakuren warns me that he won't be able to help me if we bump into the other members of his group, but I just reply with a smile of understanding. It does lift my spirit a bit to know that he's being honest from the start. Besides, his advice is more of a generous offer than anything... He could easily dump me and side with his friends, but instead he claims he would not fight at all. I doubt this decision has anything to do with me, but it helps me believe this man has a good side to him under those layers of bloodlust and the smell of death that follows him everywhere he goes.

"If anything, I appreciate you telling me this beforehand. This island is kind of two-faced about things... On one hand, even its scent is beautiful. But on the other... With the war and events like this one going on, it does hold a much darker side within it, doesn't it? That's why people like you, who can be upfront about things and speak the truth even if it may be painful to hear, are the most rare to find and probably the most valuable as well."

I pause for a moment.

"That is not to say I approve of someone who picks fights with innocent puppies."

Step by step, I can feel our destination draw closer. It's been two weeks, so I've already gotten used to making my way through the Hephaestus District. That is to say, I know how to find my way to the academy from there. Unfortunately I can't say I've paid much attention to it or made any lengthy stops. It's really time consuming to explore every inch of this place and with Shiki at the hospital and all that's been in my head lately, I've honestly have found myself with a lack of it.

"So, since I told you I had no idea where to start and you didn't make any suggestions, I take it you are the kind of person who doesn't hand down freebies. Well, help me brainstorm, at least: We're looking for a princess, apparently, and the one clue we got is 'Eastern Accessory'. She could wear one outstanding item or perhaps be one herself..."

This isn't giving me much. I guess I could try to look for places where this keyword, Eastern Accessory, is prominent, but it's still pretty vague. I don't even know the name of the person I am looking for, so I need to at least try to filter the search a little.

"Right... The message also said that she isn't aligned with any particular faction or external party. I guess that would limit our search to neutral territories? A safe one at that..."

It's like I have it on the tip of my tongue but it won't come out.
    Last edited by hero; July 6th, 2015 at 03:50 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Himari Aoyama

Time: 6:44 - Morning
    "The Templars? You don't mean like the Knight Templars right? If they are who I think that they are, then I can see why they have a bad name."

If I remember right. The Knights Templar were greatly hostile to any religion other than Roman Catholic Christianity. However, that was 600 years ago. Surely they won't go around being aggressive to those not of their faith. Right?

"Well... To be honest, I'm not sure what is weird anymore. I mean until a couple of days ago, I didn't even know that there were things such as militant Church factions, Magus factions, and even Aliens. So I'll reserve judgement until I meet one of them."

While I said that, I watched my faction member tackle the kendo captain and then he threw his sword. In most schools of swordsmanship throwing your sword was considered a desperate move, but my family's old training records taught me that a sword isn't always available for you. In that case, we learned a little bit of hand to hand combat and familiarized ourselves with the other Japanese weapons.

However in contrast to my expectations, the kendo captain managed to dodge that attack and my faction member was able to retrieve his thrown sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Girl
    "Really? Since you were a kid? Man, you Japanese are hardcore about this stuff."

"Umm I'm more of an exception to the rule because my family ran a public dojo and shrine."

Quote Originally Posted by Armored Girl
    "Anyways, if you're looking to join, I can hail our vice-president when that doofus decides to show up. We'll get you on the lists in no-time. So don't worry about a thing."
    "Thank you very much."

Then the kendo captain literally became so fast that he started to create gale winds buffeting my clothes. If I were in my school uniform instead of my hakama, I'm sure I would've had to hold down my skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra
    And I'm Alexandra Phóskirkos! Nice to meet you, Himari. And sure, you can sit here with me. It's not like I'm turning down any possible new friends. There's already too many brooding types in this club. I mean, have you seen that Kamigami-guy? It's like he thinks emo is still in fashion or something.

I shook Alexandra's hand before I sat down next to her. The kendo club is full of brooding types? For some reason, I thought the kendo club would be full of more upbeat and competitive people. But whoever this Kamigami guy is, it sounds like they are very far from upbeat...

Alexandra leaned in closer to me and started to whisper.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra
    Well, now that we know each other, tell me, Himari... Who do you think is cuter? Our Captain, or the guy from your faction? I just can't decide!

I felt my face red slowly go red as I started looking at them not as martial artists, but as guys. My eyes drifted from their swords to their muscles. Finally I felt myself sort of putter out for a second. I almost could feel a small mushroom appear over my head.

"C-cuter?!? You mean like a b-boyfriend?!?"

I jumped back a little bit and inadvertently raised my voice. While I managed to stop myself from yelling to the whole dojo, I might have accidentally said it loud enough for people reasonably close to us.

"What kind of impure things are y-you thinking in this place! I really shouldn't be looking impurely at the captain's cool face or my faction member's muscles! It's just wrong for me to do that! Let alone choose between them!"

Last edited by Kuroyuki; July 7th, 2015 at 01:02 PM.

Elaine Rousseau D'Normandy
    Time: 12:29 - Lunchtime

I waited patiently as the dial tone buzzed through the silent room, my compatriot, nervous, took the time to occupy himself by looking around fitfully, nervousness clearly present in his gait and demeanor.

He even chanced a small peek through the crack at our current tormentor.

I blinked as the dial ceased and there was a small clicking sound, "Yes, this is ARES Operator Bell speaking. How may I help you, Miss D'Normandy?"

The voice was polite, calm, yet possessed a slight relaxed tone, 'Bell' gave the air of someone easy to talk to.

"Well, I seem-"

Devon let out a loud shriek and scurried back away from the doors, nervousness having escalated to active fear, I broke off as my eyes locked on the door, taking a few steps towards him.

They opened inward, slammed open by water-soaked hands, the water-logged girl, looking like nothing more than a drowned child, paced in with the air of a predator.

It would seem as though she has lost her patience, or perhaps she did not want us to call for assistance? It could be any number of things, really.

I spoke calmly into the phone, "I appear to have been cornered in an empty classroom by one Asakami Misora, I would appreciate it if an officer or officers would come quickly to avoid an unnecessary conflict."

I then waited a beat, then added: "Please."

Then I closed the phone and pocketed it, eyes never straying from the water-logged aggressor.

A conflict was certainly not in our best interests, and while I hesitate to make a firm judgement on Devon, his terror of Misora makes it clear that he certainly does not feel as though he is up to an engagement.

I examined my options carefully, then stepped a hair closer to Devon, never shifting my posture away from relaxed nonaggression.

Bloodshed is not in my best interests either, it would require escalation that, at the moment, I hesitate to use outright, so instead, I will attempt to appeal to her, she is indecisive, so in the worst possible case, I will have distracted her from my companion.

An emotional appeal is laughable, an ethical appeal is unlikely.

So I will use logos.

"If I may interject," I opened, "What precisely does this whole situation gain for you?"

I dimly recognized the symptoms of a broken individual, a weapon, "I have no quarrel with you; by virtue of the fact that you are not instantly engaging, you are not on a mission. We are not your objectives, at best, you gain nothing. You do not feel pleasure, or any particular emotion towards us, you are simply doing it because: it is all you know how to do, is that not so?"

I felt sorry for her, or perhaps 'it' would be a better term, a weapon does not know how to interact with others besides the one way it has been instructed to do. So she kills, and that is all that she knows.

Weapon or otherwise, I will not let her have her way. If she will not listen to reason, then I shall have to engage, despite my reservations.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 8:30
    April 17th - Day 2

Seeing how Yamato was fine, yet in the border between conscious and unconsciousness and there not being much of interest for him going on his class, Drake dedicated the rest of the time he had left to diligently study the intrincacies of his brand of magecraft, in search of any ways to improve his abilities. Somehow, he felt he would need them soon...

Drake Walker
    Time: 12:20 - Lunchtime

After a long day of class, there was nothing like lunch. That day, for some reaon, people were excited on to something about a meteor shower, and thus Drake like always was focused on what mattered to him; that is, tallying up which girls he could take out in that occasion. The Fujou girl was a likely option, but there were many other good candidates like Simone, or for lack of a better option, he could always just go to a café afterwards or a pub and see if he could get anything going. He was definitely in high spirits, and thus was eating a good lunch on his own because he felt he would need it. His phone buzzed, indicating he most likely had a message. That was good; maybe it was Yamato or another of his buddies, which would be great too.

Title: War for the Princess

In OLYMPUS, there has appeared a person with the power to seal away a certain powerful Servant. She has no allegiance to any faction or external party. Whoever captures her, owns her.
    The keyword for the hunt is: Eastern Accessory.

Good luck, dear hunters.
    The contents of those messages brought unpleasant memories believed to be sealed long ago back to the surface, causing the seemingly cheerful person to become pale and stiff as if he'd been exposed to a curse, with his smile frozen. The words Whoever captures her, owns her. spun in his field of view, reminding him of what kind of place he'd come to, and what he'd come to do. And this was what caused Drake to apparently calmly stand up as if he were done eating, grab his things, and quietly leave the cafeteria unnoticed. But truth was, inside Drake's mind was in a state of shock to the point where he wasn't aware of where he was going, or why. He'd just walk aimlessly, like a ghost, avoiding basic things like walls, windows, and people in his field of view, but beyond that he was pretty much out of reality.

Drake Walker
    Time: 12:50
    April 17th - Day 2

After a few minutes that seemed forever, Drake regained fully consciousness and was back to being a sound 'human' being for the most part. Where was he? And what the hell had he done while he was out?
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Firo Prochainezo
    Time: 12:36 - Lunchtime

"I'm gonna nap. I didn't sleep enough last night. So, yeah...A nap. If something comes up... call me. Lerato has my number."
    “Aah, well that just too bad.” A teasing grin blossomed on Firo’s face as his eyes turned away towards the dusky skinned girl a bit further off.” And here I was, hoping that I could have not one, but two cute girls accompany me into town! No matter. Lerato! You just need to be twice as cute as usual to make up for it.”

Firo’s eyes left Lerato and returned to Seki, before the young man gave a slight bow to the raven haired girl in front of him. A mere moment later, Lerato’s hand was draped over his shoulder and was prodding him towards the exit. Her enthusiasm was almost infectious and it was clear that she was rearing to go. In all honesty, it was unlikely that anyone else would show up at this point. Drats, he was really hoping for Felix to show up, but the two of them couldn’t spend half the day sitting here waiting for him, after all.

“We’ll leave you to your nap then, Seki-san. It was an utter pleasure to meet you.”

With those words, Firo started calmly walking towards the exit without seemingly a care in the world, while still chattering with the overenthusiastic Lerato.

"So! It's just you and me on this wild adventure, Firo M'boy! How's ya think we'll first hit the--"
    “Indeed! A heroine and a hero, off to a great challenge in the distance to slay the dragon and sav… oof!”

Then, without any warning, the rooftop door opened and Firo’s balance was completely disrupted, causing the young Italian magi suddenly find himself sprawled face down on the rooftop. A rather rare glint of visible irritation was apparent in Firo’s eyes as he got up from the floor, while nursing his forehead somewhat apprehensively. From the looks of things, he hadn’t actually been injured, but the sudden shock and impact was still somewhat unpleasant. The last thing he needed now was a concussion.

“Atatatata…. More warning next time please, Lerato. I would rather not break my nose just because you suddenly decided to play around.”

"Hey. Sorry I'm a bit late, got held up in homeroom."
    Aah. And that must have been the cause of Lerato’s sudden leap of faith. The other Master of their little organization was now standing in the doorway, smothered by the human sponge that was Lerato. One of these days, her lack of impulse control will get her killed. Firo had no complaints about her instincts or her strength. In those areas, Lerato was undoubtedly top notch. But her lack of forethought was... No. Firo suppressed his irritation the best he could and attempted to steer himself to more pleasant thoughts. He had no intention to ruin their little expedition by brooding over things he had little control over at the moment.

Instead, he merely replied to Felix.

“Yo, Felix. Don’t worry about it.”

"Oh, and, um, I suppose Firo here has something to say, too. A new mission,"
    “Yup! We are heading princess rescuing! Doesn't it just get your heart racing?” Firo pulled his phone out of his pocket.”You got the message, right?”

"My... my stuff can wait for later. Um, just... just remember I wanna talk about something with you. You know. When you got time."
    Firo’s eyes slyly narrowed at Lerato’s sudden shift in behavior. In fact they now held an almost devilish sheen. A sly smile blossomed on his face and it seemed like his earlier irritation was now almost completely forgotten. How could it not be? He had found something much more fun now, after all.

“Oooh? Whats this, Lerato? You are suddenly acting all demurely now. Feeling remorseful for your earlier actions?” Firo nodded confidently, almost as grasping something for the first time. ”Mhm, mhm. This is how it should be, after all… shy Lerato is pretty cute as well. Almost like a true demure maiden waiting for her beloved.“

Having said that, Firo straightened his jacket and brushed off the small specks of dust that had ended up there from his little meeting with the floor. Finishing that, the Italian magi pointed towards the exit, behind Felix.

“Well, I can explain the details on the way. In the meantime, we need to head off, otherwise we will miss all the fun, now won’t we?

With those words, Firo headed towards the exit with brisk steps. Passing Lerato, Firo’s voice lowered to almost inaudible whisper, only heard by the dusky skinned girl besides him and no-one else.

“Good luck, Lerato. I’m rooting for ya. Knock him down, eh?

With a chuckle, Firo made his way through the doorway and down the stairs.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Erwin E. Schwert
    Time: 12:39 - Lunch Break

"Hmmm."

These two are fooling around and making light of their plights, as most do, but I cannot allow myself to be drawn in to such childish games. Something has been troubling me since I arrived here, and Vara's words have made it only too clear that it isn't the sort of problem that will go away from a bit of praying.

No, it isn't that girl's theft of my valuables. This is much more serious: why am I here?

Why gather representatives from every supernatural force in the world and then make them go to high school? Is it this mysterious Grail War I was told of? Supposing we are to participate in it, why would this school environment exist in the first place? Fraternizing with enemies makes little sense, other than for making alliances and gathering information. It's an unnecessary wrinkle with no clear reason to be there. For that reason, I've kept an open mind thus far. For that reason I've tried not to close any doors in my interactions with these people, who are likely heathens and will one day be my enemies. But... it doesn't make sense at all. You know you'll have to fight each other, won't you? That even as you joke around and have fun today, tomorrow one might be thrusting a sword through the heart of another? Are you truly so heartless as to pretend that eventuality isn't all too real and all too certain? Am I even worse for going along with it?

Mm. This mystery meat is chewy. Just like my thoughts.

...there is still too much I've yet to understand. I'll have to ask my dorm supervisor after classes are over. Everything happens for a reason.

Yes, that's right!

"Vara," I say, holding aloft my fork once more. "Merely a passing thought. If you seek adventure and a lady love that isn't Jäger - though I don't really see why she wouldn't be 'girlfriend material' unless you're not a robotic dog person - why not answer the call of that strange text we received earlier? Though I don't trust it myself, beyond the incident back in the classroom, it does sound like exactly what you've been looking for. Perhaps it was a sign meant for you and not I. An invitation, of sorts. A princess in trouble, beset on all sides by beasts and sorcerers... wouldn't that ask for a knight in shining armor like yourself? They say everything happens for a reason, that we all have a purpose, and I agree. If you are dissatisfied with your situation, then watch for a sign, a signal that you are to embark on the adventure you came here for. Keep an open mind for an opportunity to present itself, for this world is green and full of a million hopes. A path will surely appear, and it's your decision whether to embark upon it. Surely even your dorm leader would be impressed if you accomplished such a feat!"

Ah, my oratory skills continue to impress even myself (though of course they are still eternally meager). Thank you, Father O'Malley. Your daily dialogues and literary lectures did not go to waste. If nothing else, I've not forgotten your booming voice, as it delivered the Word of the Lord.

I grin. This 'teasing' thing is fun, but I should be careful not to get too attached. Down that path lie darker things, Erwin!

"Though of course if you were to go on said adventure, I'd have to accompany you. As competition. For I must snatch that victory with certainty, as a representative of my Faction."
    Last edited by Bloble; July 14th, 2015 at 11:54 PM.