Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234581353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia (RP)

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:29 – School Time
    Day: April 1st

“Here! Please swallow this, Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui says, while handing Suzuka the so needed pills.

Suzuka-hime swallows one of them, and in a matter of seconds, the cough disappears. Yet, panic is still in the room, and this scene will be one hard to forget, especially for Rei, whose adrenaline is still pumping. The situation was close to losing a mother, even if she and Suzuka only met for a few minutes.

“I……I must apologize. This body of mine is weak and fragile, and sometimes, the burden becomes too much to bear. I am deeply sorry that you had to witness me in such a pitiful state, Rei-san…”

“Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui complains with both scolding and sad voice. “That is not something you should apologize for!”

"Among the Fujous, a great number suffers from some kind of illness, and takes something for it. Shiranui-san is right, there is nothing to apologize for. As long as we are together, you can count that we will share your burden when you must need it, as I'm sure you do the same with many of us, as the Dormhead and as a person. This has just made me want to help you more."

Her words are not out of pity, they are filled with truth. A different person when it comes to family, it seems.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi
    Time: 11:00 - School Day

"Did she tell you at what time she'd arrive? I would also like to ask her a few things; it would seem that if there's something we're looking for, we'd all benefit if we do it together."

Hmmm, sounds interesting, but...

"I think Loch-san is still on shift right now. I think the staff is kinda busy right now, so maybe we should wait till the afternoon and the shifts change. Well, that's how it worked at my old school anyhow." I shrug a little as I say that

Maybe we should head out now, but it seems Asakami-kun still has something to...

"Have you found any clubs that interest you, Gin-kun?"

"Clubs?" I think for a minute, "Oh! There was the Mystery Research Club, that was pretty cool. Nu Vi-san's servant, Defender, gave me quite the welcome hahaha. I didn't get to make much small talk, cause I wanted to visit my dorm, but I really wanna go back to that club soon."
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Luis Díaz
    Time: 10:44 - School Day

"McKlennington? The Roselia McKlennington? It's a honor to meet you, Señora." I accept her handshake with a smile.

I grab my bag and sword off the floor. "Now I don't mean to be hasty, but could either of you ladies tell me where my room is?" I direct the question to both Roselia and Lassy.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:20 - School Day

"I-I see. Thank you."

Too bad, but at least it didn't backfire. Yet. Heh. Too true, too true. At least we learned a bit. It seems like the whole of OLYMPUS is a pretty well observed place, judging from the Clerk's reaction. I guess we'll have to watch out for the authorities pretty closely. This kind of thing makes keeping secrets hard. Like... The summoning process itself. Unless my hunch is right, and the people doing the observations and data collection are the ones who'll benefit from a completed Ritual. Not really a hunch, boy. It's simple reasoning. If they didn't get something out of it, it wouldn't be here. Ja, true. So we need to look for secluded places as well.

He sighed. He felt like he was missing some important pieces of the puzzle. The Crystals felt like they were part of it. Especially with that 'wrong reflection' mystery. Reflected light, reflected possibilities. It was something to think over. But still, he had no idea. After all, in the old ritual at least, you had to be chosen by the Grail itself in order to even get the proof of being a Master, the Command Seals. He was a long way from that.

He started to walk away, rubbing his temples. They should really talk this out. He didn't feel confident about it at all, so he needed more input.

"Umm. L-lady Froste, what do you think a-about this all? O-our group, and the m-mysteries and all of it?"

He felt kind of bad for asking, but he felt like he had hit a wall. Besides, they needed to wait for Matt, so they had some time to kill, right? Maybe they could come up with something that would help them all move forward.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami

"Clubs?" I think for a minute, "Oh! There was the Mystery Research Club, that was pretty cool. Nu Vi-san's servant, Defender, gave me quite the welcome hahaha. I didn't get to make much small talk, cause I wanted to visit my dorm, but I really wanna go back to that club soon."
    "That sounds pretty good, Gin-kun!" I gave him a brief thumbs-up as I heard of his activity. "I already signed up for the Kendo Club and I was saved by a Servant named Hunter. Do you remember Tsukino Ryu? He's the head of the Club and his Servant looked pretty fast and powerful." Since Gin already told me he met a Servant, I should share the information as well. It was only fair and polite in doing so.

*Katsuhiro finally makes the arrangements with the books and thus he can now take them for a few days. Katsuhiro registers his name and the books in question and is given a few days until he can turn them in*

Katsuhiro turns to see Gin. "If you haven't totally decided, you can check out the Kendo Club sometime! I think it's actually worth being here and I needed the practice." I smiled so that the offer becomes more enticing. "It could work out for you."

And now, before heeave, it's better to have something for Katsuhiro to keep contact with Gin. An extra ally is never a bad thing in many situations. "Would you like to exchange data and numbers? We should contact each other if anything happens. I'll even make a few copies of these books I have if you like!"

[Katsuhiro scans Gin's information and waits for Gin to do the same]
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi

"That sounds pretty good, Gin-kun!" I gave him a brief thumbs-up as I heard of his activity. "I already signed up for the Kendo Club and I was saved by a Servant named Hunter. Do you remember Tsukino Ryu? He's the head of the Club and his Servant looked pretty fast and powerful."

Asakami-kun turns to me. "If you haven't totally decided, you can check out the Kendo Club sometime! I think it's actually worth being here and I needed the practice." I smiled so that the offer becomes more enticing. "It could work out for you."

Kendo? Tsukino Ryu? Hunter? Sounds... "Hehehe, sounds really interesting~! I love a great challenge, and I could always use sparring time." Hehe I grin while saying that

"Would you like to exchange data and numbers? We should contact each other if anything happens. I'll even make a few copies of these books I have if you like!"

"Huh? Oh, sure, yeah sounds awesome" I pull out my phone and toy with the settings a little "Ah, found it~ Okay, let's go then." As I say that I start the scan of Asakami-kun
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 11:01 am- School Day

After we exchanged data and information, I seem to be done for now. I should head to my quarters and check in with the head of the dormitory; if I'm lucky, they could tell me some relevant information and I can take the opportunity to study up on these books.

"Alright then, Gin-kun. I'm going to head to my quarters now, but feel free to call me anytime if you need anything. That goes from my side too. Let's do our best in OLYMPUS!"

I shake his hand and leave. It would be a while before Numerica Loch would have some free time, but there's no hurry. I can meet her again in any day and things will get better. I head towards the Hermes line, treking in the city as I carry the books on my bag.

Time: 11:08 am - School Day

The train arrives just as I get to the station. That's pretty lucky, so I get on it and head to the dormitories.

Time: 11:24 am - School Day

This is the place. The building looks pretty traditional, but it emanates a certain mystique for those that approach it, particularly for those who belong with the clan. I have heard a few rumors about the master, especially those that he's a rock star. But the thing is, there are various stars from the country and for some they're dime-a-dozen, not much distinction between them. Still, this would be a good opportunity to meet him as I introduce myself into the premises.

Just then, I remembered the girl that accompanied Rei Fujou. Weren't the Arayas part of the clan? There is a chance I could meet her here... There might be possibly someone else as well.

I approach the door and give it a knock as I announce myself. "Hello, this is Katsuhiro Asakami! I have arrived!"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 10:28 – School Day

"Mmm, thank you for the welcome. I'm here just to grab the keys for my room."
    "I figured as much", MANA commented, scratching the back of her head. "Usually people come here for three reasons: Either they want their keys, they have gotten themselves in trouble, or they want to fight with me. Since you're new here, you couldn't have gotten into real trouble yet, and since you don't have a Servant, you wouldn't do something as ridiculous as to fight me......the only option left is the first one."

Having said that, MANA took few papers, shifted through them, and finally emerged with a single one that held Sakuya's information, along with the key to her room. She passed it along to Assassin, who took it, and presented it to Sakuya, holding the key and paper so that there would be no skin contact between the Servant and the girl.

"You're staying in the building 12A, with two other students. Any questions?"

Time: 11:03 - School Day

"Perhaps then Jacquie, you could point me to my room as well as where I could go to get somethine to drink...I am rather parched after my flight and this new turn of events does not help this burn..."
    Jacques took a sudden step, and caught Rebecca by the shoulders with his other arm, pulling her closer as if they had been old friends. With his free hand, he held his walking stick, along with a single, elegant cup full of deep red liquid that had appeared from somewhere, most likely brought by his own shadow. There was a strange expression on Jacques' face. At the same time, it held some deep, clearly sinister, amusement, yet it also held something like.....understanding?

"Oh, don't try to hold it in your, dear. I can see that my answer did not satisfy you. No, not at all", the vampire said, and his eyes seemed to shine in a strange light. "As I said, if you do not know how to re-acquire your memories, then you are out of luck. That would be.....in a normal world."

Jacques' mouth turned into a sneer.

"Now, what if there was a world, where acquiring a miracle would be possible? Simply by proving yourself the one fit for that miracle, you could take it, and do whatever you wanted........even if it would be something as impossible as regaining your memories. Doesn't that sound grand?" Jacques asked, his eyes piercing to the very deepest core of Rebecca. "Now, dear, what would you say, if, for a small price.......I would put you on a path to that miracle?"

Time: 11:13 - School Day

"Hermes Luck...? Who's that? And what's so mysterious about him?"
    Fujou Erika looked rather surprised.

"You don't know? He's the Hermes Luck! The first Einzbern Homunculus to publicly announce himself free from his lineage and to cut his ties to the family, and especially that old man Acht, the head of the Einzbern family. They say that he is a homunculus who became real......or something to that effect. Nevertheless, he's known to be quite an eccentric character, and apparently, he owns few buildings here in OLYMPUS, especially here in Hephaestus District", the girl explained. Then she tensed up, and nodded to the direction of the street.

"T-there! Look! That's got to be him!"

The person who appeared was a tall, lithe man with extremely long, golden hair and piercing red eyes. He walked with graceful steps, as if his feet had been few inches of the ground, and carried himself with such a carefree posture that it was clear that this person held no worries at all.

Time: 15:16 - Afternoon

"Well, I wonder if it sounds simple, maybe even stupid. But, wouldn't the best things to do be private ones? Olympus is pretty large, but there are so few masters, yet so many people....it would have to be useless if the steps were something that could be seen from far away, or if many could see you at all, right?"
    "I-I think so...too. The place w-would have to be a one where no one would stumble u-upon by an....accident. Or that would be logical.....", Shizuku nodded, looking a bit flustered that Zero had gotten so excited about what she had said.

Kimiko, on the other hand, did not seem even to mind the conversation. She was more occupied with the food.

"If......if one started searching those places, one at time, there would eventually h-have to be a....."lock" of sorts to be f-found......but, without a key, there-"

SLAM!

The door of the kitchen slammed open with a noise that shut Shizuku up immediately, and rang the windows of the room. Daisuke, with a absolutely furious look on his face, gazed upon the scene in the kitchen. Especially his eyes were concentrating on Shizuku and Zero, and he simply seemed to pass his gazer over Kimiko's small figure before him.

"Shizuku. Out", Daisuke ordered coldly.

"B-b-but, I-"

"Out."

The tall girl retreated before the small boy's voice could grow any heavier, and escaped from the room, hiding her face from all the people in the house. This left only Daisuke, Zero, and still-eating Kimiko in the kitchen. And it was no surprise whom Daisuke was glaring most furiously.

".......I thought we already discussed this, Chiba-san", he started, sounding deceivingly calm.

Time: 16:57 - Afternoon

"Eh, excuse me...Do you know any goog shopping centre around here? Also you know where's a bank? I need to withdraw some pocket money and that stuff."
    "The shopping mall can be found in the northern part of the Demeter Market, near the Business District", the random passer-by answered. "And you can find various banks around the main street here, along with some ATMs."

Time: 11:32 - School Day

"Oh, this sign? I'm actually on a recruitment drive for the Literature Club, since I'm a member of the said club and the President needs four more members to prevent the club from closing down. To be honest, Miss von Einzbern, I really wanted to recruit you, but since you said that you were being forced to into another club you know nothing about, I guess I won't try to recruit you anymore."
    Vielya grimaced to herself.

"W-why do I suddenly feel like I'm the bad guy here....?" she asked, mostly to herself. However, Caster was kind enough to provide an answer for her.

"Because you are?"

"S-shut up! I'm not a bad guy! I'm not sure why everyone thinks that way!" Vielyna protested, before scratching her head furiously, as if trying to wrack her brains. Eventually, it seemed like she came to a decision.

"Aaah, damn it! No matter how I would escape from here, it would make me look bad! Fine! Fine!" Vielyna extended her hand towards Juliana, looking a bit miffed. Though only towards herself. "Give me one application sheet. It's not like I have anything better to do, anyways."

Time: 12:31 – School Day

"Among the Fujous, a great number suffers from some kind of illness, and takes something for it. Shiranui-san is right, there is nothing to apologize for. As long as we are together, you can count that we will share your burden when you must need it, as I'm sure you do the same with many of us, as the Dormhead and as a person. This has just made me want to help you more."
    "....I am grateful to you, Rei-san", Suzuka-hime said with a warm voice, and a gentle smile on her face. "It warms my heart to know that such a kind person has entered our ranks."

There was a moment of silence, during which Fujou Suzuka seemed to both collect herself, and ponder something. Finally, she spoke up.

"I know that most likely, even though I have advised you not to, you will try to find out more about the enemy of our clans. However, please, Rei-san......what I want is for you to promise me that you will not, under any circumstances, endanger your life. No, rather than just specifically about that, I want you to apply that promise to whatever you do here in OLYMPUS. Even if you manage to become a Master, and summon your own Servant, I ask you.....please do not put your life on the line, unless you feel like there is no other way."

Shiranui looked upon her Dorm Head.

"Suzuka-hime....." she said, and it seemed that there was something in her tone that only the Dorm Head could understand.

"....The deaths here in OLYMPUS are already too many, after all."

Time: 10:46 - School Day

"McKlennington? The Roselia McKlennington? It's a honor to meet you, Señora."
    Roselia gave a good-hearted laugh.

"I am hardly worthy of being addressed as "The" Roselia McKlennington. I am but a magus jus like everyone else in here", she spoke, with a smile on her face.

"Now I don't mean to be hasty, but could either of you ladies tell me where my room is?"
    "Now, let's see.....If I recall correctly, your room can be found in the floor number 7. However, I am not sure what room number it was.....Lassy? Could you fetch the key and the papers for me?" Roselia turned to look at her advisor, who nodded sharply.

"Y-yes! Right away, Ms. Roselia!"

And thus, the younger girl hurried to the staircase.

"Now, Mr. Diaz...", Roselia looked at the boy again. "How have you found your first day in OLYMPUS? I hope it has been pleasant, nevermind the....event....just now."

Time: 11:26 - School Day

"Hello, this is Katsuhiro Asakami! I have arrived!"
    "Ugh.....yes, yes, I'm coming.....right away...." a very tired voice answered from behind the door.

The door slid open, revealing the room of the Dorm Head behind it. It looked a rather well-furnished room, with dozens of expensive looking guitars hanging on the wall, around with few Gold Records and other "trophies" of music world. Along with the guitars, there were few other instruments in the room too, like drums and bass, though they did not seem to have been in use too much. In addition, the rest of the room looked like it had been transported here from the 70's, what with the flashy colors, funky designs, or the white and furry carpet.

The person who had opened the door was a young man with blue, spiky hair and very, very tired expression. He had bags under his eyes, almost as black as the half-cloak with sleeves that he wore, which had a single Chinese symbol in it's back.

"....I am the Dorm Head of the Asakami Dor-" the young man broke into a huge yawn. "......Dormitories. The name's Asakami Kazuya. How can I help you?"

Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 11:34 am- School Day

Well now, he's a bit of a mess. Judging by his eyebags, he must have done an all-nighter doing some crazy stuff. I take a look at his achievements, his trophies, discs and guitars; that's a confirmation that he's a rock star and he has a large degree of success. He introduced himself to me wearily, but I excuse him. Even when you have a lot of fun, it is a tiring lifestyle after all.

"Good morning, Kazuya-san. I hope I'm not being too much of a bother." I replied. "I have arrived in OLYMPUS today and I wanted to check in. We could also talk for a bit, but I think I'll wait on that for another time if you're too tired." I needed to be a respectful to the man as possible; if he needed some sleep after he took care of the arrangements, I won't deny him that.
    Last edited by Chaos Greyblood; April 17th, 2011 at 12:44 PM.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 18:20 -Afternoon

Boy, that sure took a while.

Although there wasn't that much of a queue at the bank, the bank clerk didn't seem convinced until I said I was a magus. Magi of high rank are usually rich, and due to the fact most of magi here are of high rank the excuse worked pretty fine. After getting a cool golden credit card and reasuring my money, I made my way to the shopping mall through the Business District. I wasn't the guy to be usually impessed by this kind of things, but it was pretty cool. If I had been twenty years younger, I would have just entered and let the consumist spirit invade me, but that wasn't the case, so I sat down on a nearby bench and made quick mental list of the things I needed, which basically were:

-Swimming trunk, hat, earplugs and a towel
    -Some furniture and blankets
    -An electric fan for the upcoming summer
    -A laptop
    -A TV

And the list went on rather quickly. I wasn't a genius to know that with a student budget, getting that much would be just too suspicious, so I would let go of the laptop, part of the furniture and that stuff until I could "afford" them. I did not want to bring unwanted attention to myself, so by now I'd just be a poor student living on a tight budget.

Upon entering the shopping mall, I was welcomed by a festival of colours and people. My credit card, safely stored in the same place where the money had originally been, began to shake with fear upon its sight. It was time to get some of the stuff. First of all, I entered a sports shop and trying to avoid the people around, I grabbed a red with blue stripes swimming trunk that was of my size and seemed comfortable, a swimming hat and a box of earplugs. I went to the queue and waited until it was my turn, put the stuff over the counter and waited until it was my turn to get my credit card back. After I got back my credit card and the shop clerk handed me a bag with all the equipment I needed, I headed towards a shop that looked like a bath house and repeated the process with a green bathing towel and a small, soft one for... You know, the intimate parts of a man's body.

Well, now to the parts that mattered. I got to a shop that specialized on selling furniture of all kinds, or so it seemed. First of all, I took a look around the shop until I found a studying desk that fit my size, a comfortable yet practical blue office chair and a white, not modern but indeed not old two seat sofa with two armpits. Then, I tried to find a clerk.

-"Eh, excuse me, can you help me with a few things I need to buy?"

-"Sure thing. What's the matter?" -Asked the clerk, who seemed somewhat tired-

-"You see, I'd like to buy..."

After a while, I managed to reach an agreement where they would send someone around 6 pm next day with the stuff I ordered, so I had to be at my room around that time. And with that, I was... done? Not yet. As I was walking around the shopping mall, I saw a pair of hairpins with a small, white flower that seemed almost real. It didn't even take me two seconds to decide. I entered the shop, told the shopkeep I wanted them, paid, and left the store being slightly more gentlemanly and slightly less rich than I entered.

Drake Walker
    Time: 19:24 - Evening

I was pretty much done up to that point with everything and could have had some fun, if not for that curfew thing which pretty much restricted my course of action. The other students around me seemed to be getting ready to head towards their respective dorms, and so I thought that I should. On the way to my dorm, I stopped at a supermarket and bought foie gras, drinks and a baguette in case I felt like eating later.

When I arrived at the Hermes Line that would take me to my dorm, I noticed something. Time… Was running out. In more than a single way. Not just for me, but for everyone else.

Tomorrow I'll see what I can do.

Drake Walker
    Time: 19:58 - Evening

I barely arrived there in time. If I had saved up my od, I could have Reinforced a bit and run faster, but such was not the case so I had rely in my own power. Because of my tendence to rely on my Reinforcements for this kind of situations, it took me some minutes of panting in front of the door looking like I just was one step away from Charon's ferry before I recovered and managed to stand up. Picking my things from the floor, I leaned aganist a wall trying to rest a while more before going up the damn stairs. Why the hell didn't these guys put an elevator or something?
    Last edited by Optimus; April 17th, 2011 at 06:23 PM.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

"Mmm, thank you for the welcome. I'm here just to grab the keys for my room."
    "I figured as much", MANA commented, scratching the back of her head. "Usually people come here for three reasons: Either they want their keys, they have gotten themselves in trouble, or they want to fight with me. Since you're new here, you couldn't have gotten into real trouble yet, and since you don't have a Servant, you wouldn't do something as ridiculous as to fight me......the only option left is the first one."

Having said that, MANA took few papers, shifted through them, and finally emerged with a single one that held Sakuya's information, along with the key to her room. She passed it along to Assassin, who took it, and presented it to Sakuya, holding the key and paper so that there would be no skin contact between the Servant and the girl.

"You're staying in the building 12A, with two other students. Any questions?"
    Ryougi Sakuya

Ryougi Sakuya takes the key, thanking the Assassin before pocketing it. She nodded a little pause before continuing,

"Just one for now....annou...how much do you know about peacock princess?"

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 15:16 - Afternoon

".......I thought we already discussed this, Chiba-san", he started, sounding deceivingly calm.

Zero had watched as Daisuke, making on awful racket, had run in and started throwing his weight around, his face carefully blank. Well, it had been at first, but, instead of answering, a flicker of....one might almost call it shock rippled across his face before being eradicated.

"I can't..... believe what I am about to say Daisuke-san," Zero said, leaning his head on one arm propped up on the table, as he peered intently up at the fuming boy. "When we first had our little encounter, I figured you for being to over protective. It was a rather brave thing you did. Not particularly bright, perhaps misguided, but almost charming in its naivete, threatening someone you didn't know. Well, given how she acts, it seemed understandable. I have rarely been wrong in judging people you see. and yet.....?"

Zero for once seemed almost at a loss for words. "And yet....I can't ignore the evidence in front of me. I have seen you interact with Shizuku-san twice now. In both cases, you screamed, ordered her around, and frightened her. So as much as it pains me to admit I was wrong....I still have to draw the conclusion."

"Daisuke-san, have you been abusing Shizuku-san?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Matthias Gummer

"You don't know? He's the Hermes Luck! The first Einzbern Homunculus to publicly announce himself free from his lineage and to cut his ties to the family, and especially that old man Acht, the head of the Einzbern family. They say that he is a homunculus who became real......or something to that effect. Nevertheless, he's known to be quite an eccentric character, and apparently, he owns few buildings here in OLYMPUS, especially here in Hephaestus District"
    Cut ties to the family, huh? I expected that. Possibly all the Einzberns here did that already or are going to do that. That's probably because the main family dosen't hold any influence on the OLYMPUS and the ones who came here felt safe. This man might have been the first to do it, but now he is just one from many. Although he probably was the trigger to them rebelling. But what really struck me enough to look back at the girls face to check if she was serious and even forget about our uncomfortable closeness, was that other part...

"What do you mean by, "became real"?"

"T-there! Look! That's got to be him!"
    I followed back her line of sight to find a tall man with red eyes and long golden hair. The hair was probably dyed like mine. He made a impression of a carefree fellow.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 11:03 - School Day

The older Vampire took a sudden step, and caught brunette by her shoulders with his other arm, pulling her closer as if they had been old friends. With his free hand, he held his walking stick, along with a single, elegant cup full of deep red liquid although for the life of her Rebecca couldn't figure out where it had appeared from. Raising a slender eyebrow she glanced at the Jacques, there was a strange expression on his face. It showed both a clearly sinister form of amusement but beneath it there was something else, almost a form of...understanding. It didn't matter, the younger of the two just continued to stare at him with blood red eyes.

"Oh, don't try to hold it in your, dear. I can see that my answer did not satisfy you. No, not at all"
    With that Rebecca couldn't help but smirk while giving the other vampire an almost incredulous yet bored stare for his understatement, although as he spoke she did notice that his eyes seemed to shine in a strange light.

"As I said, if you do not know how to re-acquire your memories, then you are out of luck. That would be.....in a normal world."
    Jacques' mouth turned into a sneer, and Rebecca's brow furrowed at his wording.

"Now, what if there was a world, where acquiring a miracle would be possible? Simply by proving yourself the one fit for that miracle, you could take it, and do whatever you wanted........even if it would be something as impossible as regaining your memories. Doesn't that sound grand?"
    Two slender eyebrows shot up at that, crimson eyes widening at the implication.

To be granted a miracle? Is such a thing truly possible?

A sudden jolt, a flash of a similar conversation in the past, an athletic man with a well trimmed beard, grinning down at her. Awe, followed by loss, then anger.

She cringed slightly at the pressure behind her eyes, the images confusing her but she continued to listen to the blonde man as her asked her, his eyes piercing to the very deepest core of Rebecca Janelle Valentine.

"Now, dear, what would you say, if, for a small price.......I would put you on a path to that miracle?"
    She dropped her eyes to the ground, her brow furrowed in consentration as she thought on that. Was she willing to accept this man, this vampire's assistance in the matter. She smirked, her crimson eyes fading back to their regular hazel as she looked back up to Jacque's with her usual half lidded gaze.

"That depends entirely on what that price would be Jacquie, what would be insiginicant to one may be important to another, hmhmhm and I am no fool, I never sign the contract with reading the small print, however..."

She grinned, her look almost predatory as her eyes once again flashed crimson for a moment before returning to hazel, her arms now crossed over her chest.

"I am very sure we can come to an arrangement."

If I have to carve out my past on a path of blood! If I have to tear down the very fabric of reality I will have my answers!
    With bloodstained hands, humanity slips away.
    A wicked end comes, I am less human.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:32 - School Day

The alchemist grinned when she finally convinced Vielyna to join the Literature Club. The President will be happy with this, she thought, as Juliana tries to give her an application form.

Except she realized that she was not bringing any application forms with her. Juliana's happiness and excitement quickly changed to shock upon discovering this. She mouthed the word "Oops." in her lips without any sound, and then opted to send another message.

"Miss von Einzbern, with all due respect, but I have to admit that I forgot to bring application forms. But you have two options, it's either you go to our clubroom on the first floor of Athena Academy, just right beside Astrology Club, to register your membership or sign your name on the back of this sign with your signature, then we'll just send you another message regarding our first meeting. Either way, you will still need to go to the clubroom, Miss von Einzbern. Your choice."

She then removed the sandwich board she was wearing and passed it on the Vielyna.

Luis Díaz
    Time: 10:47 - School Day

"Whoa. Miss McKlennington, I'll drop the 'The' if you drop the 'Mr. Diaz'. 'Mr. Diaz' is my father, so please just use 'Luis'."

I rub my chin as I reminisce about what had happened earlier in the day. "Well, to start I came down with a bad case of jet lag. Lagged my way through the opening ceremony and as soon as it was over I raced right to the nearest restroom. Missed class sadly enough. After that I joined the Kendo Clu---"

The vision of Tsukino Ryu's Servant flashes through my mind as he casually breaks up the situation between Katsu and his opponent, Setsuna.

"Kendo Club...." I trail off as I decide to ask Roselia the question that I had waiting. "Now that I think of it, Señora, I did experience something special today. Now I don't mean to be so forward, but do you have a Servant?"

Spoiler:

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: 11:26 am- School Day

"Good morning, Kazuya-san. I hope I'm not being too much of a bother. I have arrived in OLYMPUS today and I wanted to check in. We could also talk for a bit, but I think I'll wait on that for another time if you're too tired."
    “No, no, not at all”, Kazuya laughed a bit weakly. “Just come on in. I think I should get up anyways. Last night just took a bit……..longer than expected. That’s why I’m still in this kind of shape.”

After that, Kazuya, opened the door to let Katsuhiro in, while himself retreating a bit further, and trying to clean up the room with few hasty moves, all while muttering: “Damn, this is embarrassing, embarrassing…” After he had gotten the place in a little better shape, the Dorm Head turned to look at Katsuhiro, with a bit more focused expression on his face.

“So, a new student, huh? Well, I guess it was time you people would start arriving. In any case….your name was? I need that so that I can find your papers….”

Time: 19:59 - Evening

“Huff, puff, huff, puff….! Made it! Just in time!”

A voice laughed so near Drake. There, dressed in a track-suit that seemed a bit out of place in a building like the Clock Tower Dormitories, a young girl with a short, black hair and tanned skin was leaning against the wall, breathing heavily. It was clear that she was exhausted, most likely due to the fact that she seemed to have come straight from a jog. The girl took a glance at Drake, and giggled.

“It’s pain, right? The stairs. At least after long days, that is”, she asked in a strangely familiar manner. Maybe this was the way most of the people in these dorms spoke with each other. After all, in this floating city, they were not complete strangers anymore.

Time: 10:32 – School Day

[quote]"Just one for now....annou...how much do you know about peacock princess?"[/i]

MANA scoffed.

“A troublesome individual. To be honest, I don’t deal well with people like her, so I try to steer clear of her kind. Loyal to no one else but her own wealth, and the type of magus who uses the most influential magic in this whole world: Money”, the girl spoke her mind.

“I don’t do well against people who simply buy their victory, so I don’t even bother thinking of fighting her kind.”

Time: 15:17 - Afternoon

"Daisuke-san, have you been abusing Shizuku-san?"
    Bang!

There was a loud explosion of prana, which came from a strange, hidden piece of equipment that was apparently tied to the wrist of Daisuke. With a expression of pure, undiluted rage on his face, Daisuke had aimed this “weapon” towards Zero, and without a second of hesitation “pulled the trigger”. It was clear that something was shot with an incredible speed towards Zero, almost like a whistling piece of……air?

But that projectile of incredible speed was cut down by a slash of a speed which went above the capability of human comprehension.

The weapon of Kimiko had flown out of its sheath, and cut the projectile in half before it had even properly left the “weapon” itself. With the same move, Kimiko’s sword had moved to the throat of Daisuke, and stopped so that the blade was neatly resting against the skin of the boy, without cutting it, however.

“………………………………..I dare you to try to say that again. Advisor here or not, I swear, I will kill you if you dare to say that one more time”, Daisuke growled at Zero, even in the face of a enemy such as Kimiko. “Because of a person just like you, she is the ruin of a person she is now. And now you dare to speak to me in such manner?”

Daisuke’s face was twisted into expression that was hard to read. There seemed to be so many emotions, and lots of bad history, behind that expression.

“If you repeat that, I swear, I will kill you.”

"What do you mean by, "became real"?"
    “Oh, you know. Like that story with that wooden boy, right?” Fujou Erika gave a little annoyed look at Matt, as if thinking he was a bit slow-witted, or should have known the story. “They say that he’s no longer homunculus, but a real human. And that that golden hair is the proof of that.”

And with that, the girl focused her attention to the slowly walking Hermes Luck once again, and continued to shoot pictures like a madman, or a hitman trying to hit her target.

Like she, in a way, was.

Time: 11:05 - School Day

"That depends entirely on what that price would be Jacquie, what would be insiginicant to one may be important to another, hmhmhm and I am no fool, I never sign the contract with reading the small print, however... I am very sure we can come to an arrangement."
    Jacques chuckled.

“I thought you would be interested. Well, to celebrate the bud of our new partnership, here, have this cup”, Jacques said while placing the cup into Rebecca’s hands. “Although the artificial blood we make here is not the greatest of taste, I guarantee that it will keep your “hunger” in check as required.”

Then with a slight nudge, Jacques began leading Rebecca deeper into the dormitories, still holding her by the shoulders.

“Now, what comes to my proposal……..it is really quite simple. You see, there are things that I want, but that I do not want to be associated with me directly. That is why I would need a “right-hand-man”…or a woman…..to act in my stead in certain matters. And that person would be you. Time to time, during certain times, I would call for you, give you a task to perform, and you would do it, discreetly. In return, I would help you on your way to the miracle. How would that sound?” Jacques asked with a gleam in his eyes. “For example, for the first clue that would set you on the path to the miracle, I would require only a simple thing……finding a certain person, and talking to her, and then returning here to report to me.”

Time: 11:35 - School Day

"Miss von Einzbern, with all due respect, but I have to admit that I forgot to bring application forms. But you have two options, it's either you go to our clubroom on the first floor of Athena Academy, just right beside Astrology Club, to register your membership or sign your name on the back of this sign with your signature, then we'll just send you another message regarding our first meeting. Either way, you will still need to go to the clubroom, Miss von Einzbern. Your choice."
    ”Hmm……I guess I’ll go to the clubroom myself. After all, I need to see this actual club president myself, correct?” Vielyna said with a small smile, and stood up.

“I can finish the applications there too, so maybe it is the better choice. Saves a bit of time from the both of us, no?” She asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Hm……You’re sometimes a bit strange, Master”, Caster said with a chuckle. “But Literature Club? I don’t see why not. There’s nothing bad about literature, after all.”

Time: 10:50 - School Day

"Whoa. Miss McKlennington, I'll drop the 'The' if you drop the 'Mr. Diaz'. 'Mr. Diaz' is my father, so please just use 'Luis'."
    Roselia giggled.

“Please forgive me. It is just the nature of my duty which has me automatically referring to everyone I meet in such formal ways. In any case, Luis it is, then. If you will”, she said, and gave him a bright smile.

"Now that I think of it, Señora, I did experience something special today. Now I don't mean to be so forward, but do you have a Servant?"
    “Why…..yes, of course I do have one”, Roselia answered, seemingly bit confused by the question. “In fact, you can find him right next to you….in a certain way. Or should I say, in the plane of existence next to you?”

And if that had been a cue, something suddenly appeared from the air next to Luis. Ripples spread to the empty air, and a hand reached out. It was a long, slender arm that did not clearly belong to a human, and which’s skin was a mixture of tree bark, green leaves and grass, and ephemeral glow like that of a dragonfly. It was like as if a forest from beyond had reached out to Luis with it’s hand.

The hand made a gesture, as if demanding something from Luis.

“Oh dear….I believe Trickster is demanding some apples”, Roselia said, with a slight smile on her face.

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 20:00 - Evening

“It’s pain, right? The stairs. At least after long days, that is.”
    -"Bullseye. But, you know, at this time it might help to make my appetite even bigger."

I answered in an informal tone to her question that wouldn't make me seem formal but didn't make me feel uncomfortable either. Although I liked a sense of familiarity, I wasn't still on the level of feeling 100% comfortable around complete strangers. After a few seconds, though, I realised that we were going to stay at the same dormitories after all.

-"I guess you're staying in this dorm too, so I think we should introduce ourselves. I'm Drake Walker, second year student and a newcomer to OLYMPUS. And you are..."
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    Stanistaw Król
    Time: 13:25 – School Day

“haaah”

I give a small sigh as I recall that for the past couple of hours I had been idling around the Shopping district, checking out the sights so to say, before finally having a meal at a restaurant called…what was it now? Ah yes the Blue…blue…parrot…? No! Blue Flamingo! That’s it! After that I decided to finally go and check out my new home away from home and thus...here I am.

I look around and admire the near-perfect copy of the Vatican that is the Assembly of the 8th Sacrament’s dorms whilst I head towards the large cathedral in the middle. I don’t know if I’ll find the dorm head in the cathedral, but common sense says that the most important person would be in that cathedral…or at least some sort of information desk to direct me in the right directions, either way win-win.

As I reach the entrance of the cathedral, I make one last comparison between the cathedral’s architecture and that of the original’s in Venice before giving a curt nod and heading in.

Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 11:26 am- School Day

"It's Katsuhiro Asakami. I did come from the main family." I confirmed my identity, even going so far as to show him my ID card. I helped him tidy up the place as he searched for my records, it was the least I could do even as I'm the visitor who's looking to complete his lodgings for this school year. He perked up a bit as he began to fulfill his responsabilities as the head of the dorms and this was a pretty good sight. He must have a good amount of stamina if he's able to do so despite pulling an all-nighter.

I felt kinda nervous, really. I wondered how would I break the ice with the person responsable for my stay, among other things? I went for a simple thing. "How is life at OLYMPUS, Kazuya-san? Between your responsabilities, managing the members of the clan and your lifestyle, it must mean nothing but hard work, right?"
    Last edited by Chaos Greyblood; April 17th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!