Fujou Rei
Time: 12:29 – School Time
Day: April 1st

“Here! Please swallow this, Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui says, while handing Suzuka the so needed pills.

Suzuka-hime swallows one of them, and in a matter of seconds, the cough disappears. Yet, panic is still in the room, and this scene will be one hard to forget, especially for Rei, whose adrenaline is still pumping. The situation was close to losing a mother, even if she and Suzuka only met for a few minutes.

“I……I must apologize. This body of mine is weak and fragile, and sometimes, the burden becomes too much to bear. I am deeply sorry that you had to witness me in such a pitiful state, Rei-san…”

“Suzuka-hime!” Shiranui complains with both scolding and sad voice. “That is not something you should apologize for!”

"Among the Fujous, a great number suffers from some kind of illness, and takes something for it. Shiranui-san is right, there is nothing to apologize for. As long as we are together, you can count that we will share your burden when you must need it, as I'm sure you do the same with many of us, as the Dormhead and as a person. This has just made me want to help you more."

Her words are not out of pity, they are filled with truth. A different person when it comes to family, it seems.