Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Fate/Regalia (RP)

Previously in Fate/Regalia...

Kimon no Kazu
    Time: 12:45 - School Day
    Day: April 1st

I can't believe this.

To be honest, something as ridiculously lucky as this does not happen. It is simply impossible in this world that is filled with miracles that simply die out, never getting fulfilled. In this world that is filled with innumerable dreams and hopes, achieving something like this is simply impossible. It should be impossible. And yet.....yet.....I am staring right into her eyes.

The girl that used to stay by my side for so many years.

"......Sen...................pai..........?"

Her question is almost too weak to be coming out of her mouth. That mouth only spouted strong, hot-headed words from what I remember. But now, the strength of that single word is so frail, even the slightest wind would have swept it away.

......But I heard that question. So, it's my duty to answer it.

"Yeah. It's me."

Slowly, slowly, Tatsumi begins walking towards me. Her posture is almost powerless, and she tries her best to keep her gaze in me. And as she walks, she repeats her question, over and over again.

".........Sen....pai.....?"

"Yeah. It's me."

Those steps take her even closer.

".......Senpai.....?"

"Yeah. It's me."

She hasn't changed a bit during these few years, yet she looks so grown-up right now. To be honest, I'm not even sure what is the feeling that is welling up inside me during this moment.

"......Senpai?"

"Yeah. It's me."

Now Tatsumi is standing right before me, hanging her head, as if she was unable to look at me any longer. Her hands had been glenched into fists, and I wouldn't be surprised if she attacked me all of a sudden. However, instead of that, her mouth just keeps repeating that one question.

"Senpai?"

"Yeah. It's me."

What was in those words? Tatsumi's head jolts up, and her teary eyes look straight at me. Her impassive face has now turned into a expression of pure joy, and her smile is almost too brilliant for me to even look at. Before I even know it, I've been caught in a some strange kind of a mixture between a hug and a wrestling-hold, which is made even stranger by the fact of how much shorter Tatsumi is compared to me. However, I do not even try to resist. I know that right now, I don't even have the strength to move from this spot. That is the only the reason I allow her to get so close to me like this.

Yes, the only reason.

"Senpai! Senpai! Senpai! Senpai!" she keeps yelling, her shouts getting louder and louder each time her mouth opens. I give Tatsumi a bit of a troubled look.

"Look, you're going to bother people living here if you keep shout-"

"Senpai!" she roars straight at my face, shutting me up by drowning my words with her own voice. After achieving that victory, she continues to nuzzle against my chest.

"I-idiot! Stop it! What are you----- If someone were to come here, what do you think this wo-"

"Senpai!!!" her deafening shout once again overpowers my own voice. And after getting me silent again, she continues like nothing had happened.

Damnit. Just how long have been standing like this? I mean, really, if someone were to come here, this would......aaahhh, mou!

I try to wiggle my way out of the hold.

"Tatsumi, that's enough! We can't-"

"SENPAI!!!"

That shout must have been heard in the other end of OLYMPUS. And, as she noticed my plans of escape, Tatsumi tightened her hug around me. But now, instead of seeing so cheery as she did before, she's simply leaning her forehead against my chest. And as I'm about to ask her what's wrong, she finally speaks something else than the single word she's been repeating up till now.

"......I've been waiting for you. All this time, I've been.....waiting for you. To see you come back, and to hear you say those words.....those words...."

Ah, that's right.

-------------- Tatsumi always insisted of one very specific "ritual" whenever I went somewhere. So, this time too, I guess I'll have to say......

I raise my gaze, and meet Tatsumi's hazel eyes.

"Tatsumi. I'm home."

And I am answered with a smile more brilliant than I've ever seen.

"Yeah! Welcome back, Senpai!"

Time: 10:54 - School Day

“I suppose it is rather, homey hmhmhm.”
    "Well, I am glad to hear that, young lady. As the one who oversees this place, finding out that our newest residents find this design to their liking is always a joy", a voice came from right next to Rebecca, from her blind spot.

There stood a man with blonde hair and blue eyes, dressed in a regal-like way that was unique to only him in this dormitory area. Jacques de Florence was leaning to his walking stick, his eyes resting at Rebecca, as if judging what kind of a person she was. Then, as if remembering something, Jacques did a half-bow, half-kneeling before Rebecca, and took her hand.

"Oh, where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. Mi chiamo Jacques de Florence, the Dorm Head of the Dead Apostle faction."

Jacques planted a kiss on Rebecca's hand, greeting her as if they had been in a court of an old regal lord or something.

"At your service, Signorina...?"

Time: 12:52 - School Day

"Hmm...yes, yes I suppose I would. I have a few things I feel I should catch up on, and preparing my room for my new life here may prove more daunting than I had originally hoped. If you would be so kind, Mr. Florence, you know of where it is?"

"Of course I know", Jacques chuckled, and then nodded towards one door nearby. "In fact, as I'm the one who assigned you that room, I think I'm the only one who knows it. How about we discuss the rest of this in my office?"

After that, Jacques led Hakan to the nearby door, and nonchalantly opened it with his walking stick. However, instead of the ground-level floor it was most likely supposed to lead to, it led to a rather fancy, and bit of a dark, room that had to be Jacques's own. And, judging by the view from the window, it had to be on the top of the tallest tower in the dorm area.

"Ah, here it is", Jacques said, as his shadow handed him an ancient looking key, which he proceeded to give to Hakan. "Your room is in the westernmost castle, third floor, room number 3. In other words, castle #3, floor #3, and room #3. 333. I guess that should be easy enough to remember."

When Jacques said that and laughed, behind his eyes, there seemed to be some other kind of dark amusement than towards the said thing. It was as if there had been a joke that only he got, and the joke itself would be.......very morbid.

Time: 10:38 - School Day

The big, heavy doors of the Clock Tower dormitories opened surprisingly easily. It was if someone had been taken good care of them, oiling them so that they wouldn't squek and get stuck during the heavy usage. But, even if the doors worked well, it didn't help the fact if someone was standing just behind that door.

"Wh-Ouch!" a loud yell, and then the sound of someone falling to the floor.

The lobby of the dormitory was almost like a carbon coby of the lobbies in the dormitories of those fancy private schools in Britain. The only difference was the size, which was far bigger, thanks to the big size of the actual building. Yet everything was there. A lobby resting area with a television and a very elaborate fireplace, carpets that had the fragrance of time and history in them, a huge Grandfather Clock in the corner, and a large, wooden table used by the receptionist, just next to the two, large staircases that would take the students to the upper floors.

However, disregarding all of that.....there was also one oddity. That was, the girl lying on the ground, after getting hit by the door.

She had blonde hair and green eyes, and didn't look all that old. The uniform she wore seemed to be a strange, black variant of the typical uniform worn by the students of Athena Academy. If one had to say, this uniform seemed more...."western" version of the uniform in question. Nevertheless, the girl was lying there, spread out on the floor, with a big red spot on her forehead, where the door had hit her. And her panties were completely visible. White, with red stripes.

Slowly, cursing under her breath, the girl opened her eyes. She stared at Luis for a moment, as if not sure what was going on. However, after about 15 seconds or so, she seemed to realize in what kind of position she was in.

Surprisingly fast, she moved to cover the part that had been exposed.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you.....you saw them, didn't you.....?" the girl asked, her voice either trembling from held-back tears or anger.

Time: 14:45 - School Day

"Excuse me, do you know where the Head Dorm or her advisor is?"
    Hearing the question, a young, refined-looking man turned around. Judging from his face, he could have been a first-year student, but there was an aura of experience and regality around him that made him seem older. Nevertheless, the eyes behind the glasses he wore showed no negative feelings, and made him seem a very trusthworthy and a fair person. This image was strengthened even further by his well-kept, blonde hair.

"If you are looking for Miss Roselia, she can be found in her office, at the top of the tower. Miss McKenzie, the Advisor, on the other hand....hmm, I wonder where she went? She was here about a hour ago, but I heard something happened with another new student, and I haven't seen her ever since...." the young man trailed off, scratching his chin. After few seconds, he realized he had stopped talking, and coughed once, concentrating back to Drake. "My apologies. Allow me to introduce myself: Herbert Dunhaillem. Second year student, and the club president of the Drama Club in Athena Academy; At your service."

He offered his hand for Drake to shake.

Time: 11:25 - School Day

"Caster? With all due respect, but does this mean you are a Master, Miss von Einzbern?"
    "If you can call this really being a Master, then yes..." Vielyna von Einzbern gave a dramatic sigh, and poked the food on her plate with her fork in a slightly pissed off way. "I mean, that Caster pretty much just does whatever she wants, never listening to me. She's the type of a woman who thinks they know everything, but actually, she's just being-"

"Master, I wish you'd stop badmouthing me in the company of others."

There was a strange sound, and someone seemed to materialize in front of Juliana and Vielyna from out of nowhere. It was a tall woman with raven-black hair and a elegant dress that clearly left the clothes Vielyna and Juliana wore in shame. From one look at her face one could tell that this was a prideful woman, and her elegant posture reinforced that image.

"If you want that, I'd suggest you'd stop fooling around, and do as you're told", Vielyna replied, frowning at Caster. Hearing those words, Caster herself seemed to be slightly offended, and puffed her cheeks.

"F-Fooling around? Allow me to tell you, Master, that I have done nothing but information gathering today. In other words-"

"You've been flirting with boys all day?"

There was a long, awkward silence, and for some reason, Caster refused to meet her Master's eyes.

Time: 11:41 - School Day

"Indeed, you are most astute in your guess.I am Firo. Firo Prochainezo, from the Sea of Estray. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. And, as you already assumed, I am a new student who is looking to know a little bit more about the Student Council. Though... looking from the state of things, this seems not to be the best time for that. Would you like me to come back later?"
    The girl shook her head.

"No, no, it's alright......we've just been hit with a bit of a hard times from the moment the new semester is starting. First of all, there were two Servants duking it out in the Library early this morning.....in broad daylight! That damn Pop Kim has managed to already hospitalize two new students, and as usual, we can do nothing about it since her father is one of the top sponsors of OLYMPUS. The Enforcers are like an ant-nest that's been attacked because of some certain magus that was let in today, and, of course, the Demon Hunter Organization is really not happy with us at the moment, since we let the final living member from the Kimon village in OLYMPUS. You could say that it's a bit of a busy day......", she said, sighing heavily. However, after that, she perked up and took a professional smile.

"However, enough about my problems. Allow me to introduce myself, Prochainezo-san. My name is Ouji. Ouji Misaya. The Student Council President of Athena Academy", she said, and gave Firo a bow.

"You said you were interested in the Student Council? Now, I'm going to ask you a question at the very start: Do you have any experience at this kind of work? Or, do you have any special abilities that might help you in this sort of work? As you can probably understand, we are always in need of people with either of those two requirements, though, we don't turn away "normal people" either, as long as they are hard-working, and do not care if they have to sacrifice their free time in order to keep this school up-and-running."

Time: 12:21 – School Day

"O-Oh, yes! He is very polite and devoted. You are very lucky to have someone like him by your side, Suzuka-hime. I can't say I'm not a little bit jealous, hehe. I met lots of people! First, that funny flight attendant, the one with a big 'Wahahaha' laugh! Ummm, then, then there is Walker-san. He is fun to tease and he seems brought back from the 80's! Later, I met a girl called Mei in the Auditorium. She seems nice. But she was with Drake the entire time after the flight. I bet they'll become close in no time. And, and..."

As Rei kept talking, a smile appeared on Fujou Suzuka's face. It was clear that she enjoyed hearing what Rei's first day had been, and judging from Suzuka-hime's character, it was clear that it would been so for everyone. The mother-like aura around her was something most likely made everyone relaxed when they were with her, and thus, she had most likely hear tales like this many times today, already. Yet, nevertheless, she looked earnestly interested in Rei's individual story, and even laughed gently at few points.

"Ah! Here it is, Suzuka-hime! The key and the papers!" Shiranui finally emerged with the things she had been looking for, and brought them to Suzuka.

The dorm head, while still listening to Rei, gave a quick "glance" at the paper. In other words, she let her fingertips run over the braille text that had been written there. Then she focused her attention back at Rei.

"...I'm glad that you have found so many interestings things here in OLYMPUS during your first day. Some Fujous find it very hard to adapt to this kind of enviroment, as they have to socialize every day with people who possess something they lack. Thus, it makes me relieved to know that there are people like you too, Rei-san", Suzuka-hime said with a gentle voice, before placing the key on her hand.

"Speaking of people who we Fujous find hard to socialize with.............." Shiranui suddenly spoke with a voice that was a bit unfitting for the gentle atmosphere up till now. "It seems that they did let him become a student here. I saw him today at the school. The Lion of Kimon..."

The silence that fell after that sentence was a different from the soothing silence that had filled the room before. In a bad way.

"......That is troubling news. What worries me the most is how Mana-chan will react to the fact....." Suzuka-hime said, sounding rather troubled.

Time: 15:02 - Afternoon

"Ah, welcome, miss Kimiko-san. I am glad to see you again, aha! are you here for our tour, or would you like some something to eat? We just prepared a snack if you are hungry!"
    Kimiko looked at Zero as he talked to her.......and completely ignored everything that was said. After Zero had finished, she simply brushed past Zero, and headed towards the kitchen. When she arrived there, Shizuku looked at the smaller girl with a surprised expression, while Juu Kimiko waved her hand in a bit of an exaggerated manner to the other girl.

"K-Kimiko-chan? What are you.....doing here?"

Juu Kimiko glanced at the food that had been put to the table already, and then nodded towards it.

And then something unthinkable happened.

".............Hungry."

Juu Kimiko talked. Her voice was one that fit surprisingly well for her small frame, and yet..........It felt very, very strange to hear her talking suddenly like that. Shizuku, however, did not seem to be surprised at all.

"T-there's enough for you...too. Just sit there, I'll put a plate f-for you too....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drake Walker
    Time: 14:46 - School Day
    Day: April 3rd

"If you are looking for Miss Roselia, she can be found in her office, at the top of the tower. Miss McKenzie, the Advisor, on the other hand....hmm, I wonder where she went? She was here about a hour ago, but I heard something happened with another new student, and I haven't seen her ever since...." the young man trailed off, scratching his chin. After few seconds, he realized he had stopped talking, and coughed once, concentrating back to Drake. "My apologies. Allow me to introduce myself: Herbert Dunhaillem. Second year student, and the club president of the Drama Club in Athena Academy; At your service."

The one who turned his back was... Well, the most typical example of a young magus from the Clock Tower. A refined, well kempt blond man with an aura of regalty around him. However, he seemed to be among the nice ones so I listened to his introduction carefully, trying to memorize the details before shaking his hand in a gentlemanly manner.

Herbert Dunhaillem? Where did I hear that name?

-"Thank you for the information, Mr. Dunhaillem. My name is Drake Walker, and it seems like we are in the same year. A pleasure to meet you." After saying that, I stayed slient for a second, trying to remember where I'd seen that name, but to no avail.

-"Well, I'm glad we are in the same dormitory. I'd like to stay conversating with you a bit more, but I need to get the keys of my room to start arranging my samples and books."

There was that weird feeling, similar to the one Yamato gave out. As if there was some other being taking part of his prana. Perhaps it was a familiar or something like that, so I didn't pay too much attention.

Time: 14:54

Woah, this is exactly like how I remembered the original.

It was an exact copy of the Clock Tower, both outside and inside, the only difference being the people going across the corridors were all young and wearing the Athena Academy's uniform. Trying to hold my breath, I made my way through the spiralling staircase while cursing in my head the custom of not getting an elevator. I could have Reinforced myself to not tire myself, but it seemed like I was going a bit too low on Od so I sucked up with it until I made it to the top.

There seemed to be door ahead of me so I knocked twice and waited for an answer.

Luis Diaz
    Time: 10:38 - School Day

As I opened the door, a voice cries out in surprise as the door makes contact with something solid.

"Wh-Ouch!" a loud yell, and then the sound of someone falling to the floor.
    The door opens to a grand view of the lobby. Matching with the outside, the main room is decorated after the many high class dormitories of British private school. There is even a solitary grandfather clock in the corner, quietly recording time. However, my attention is taken by the sight before me.

At my feet, a young woman lies on her butt in pain. She has blonde hair and green eyes much like mine. She is wearing the school uniform, but her's seems to be more....."Western" than most other students. "I'm sorry, SeƱora, I didn't see you....?" My sentence dies off as I unwittingly see another detail of her outfit.

White, with red stripes......

My gaze does not go unnoticed as the girl becomes aware of my presence. She hastily (and I mean hastily) covers her....."mishap" and then glares at the man responsible: me.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-you.....you saw them, didn't you.....?" the girl asked, her voice either trembling from held-back tears or anger.
    "O-o-of co-course not," I manage to stutter. "I mean, how could I see anything when all I could see was your--Wait, I mean anything whit---Ahh!" My face turns as red as the strip---red as a rose. A ROSE. I cover my mouth with my hand to silence my idiocy from dooming me any further.

........................An awkward pause erupts as the two of us stare at each other.

"H-hey, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there, SeƱora." I start quietly. With my face turned away a bit, I offer my hand to the distressed girl. "Here, let me help you up. You....wouldn't want to get your uniform dirty, eh?" I keep look towards and away from the girl, keeping my gaze at her face, as I waited for her to accept my help.

I also couldn't help but notice how cute she looked.

Time: 14:20 - School Day

I make my way across the long, dark, cold, and winding corridors. Jeez, this place is a freakin' maze. I carefully memorize the twists and turns so I'm able to find my way back.

What is this, some kind of bonus dungeon in some rpg game? I'm almost expecting to run into zombie mobs or something of that sort.

Ah...that might be way I thought of zombies, I think to myself as I walk down another corridor. This place has a feel to it almost like it was a crypt of some sort. Or a tomb.

Although I guess that shouldn't be too surprising considering this is a vampire's castle.

Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:25 - School Day

The alchemist listened carefully to Vielyna's reply regarding being a Master, in which she complained that she lacks control of her Servant. She was already thinking of what to answer when suddenly, she saw that a black-haired woman with an dress so elegant appeared right in front of them, which completely took Juliana by surprise or, in 4chan parlance, made her shat bricks, especially when this black-haired woman complained about being badmouthed by who seemed to be her Master.

The Servant and Master couple conversed about Caster gathering information which apparently looked like flirting for her Vielyna, which was cut short by an awkward silence. Still taken by surprise, Juliana can't decide if she would send Caster a message or just offer a handshake. In the end, she opted to send Vielyna a message instead, saying:

"Not to be rude, Miss von Einzbern, but I guess your Servant looked pretty, shall I say, regal.

Taima dormitory, building G5
    Time: 15:03 - Afternoon

....eh? Zero was ignored. Or perhaps it was better to say, he had been discarded from consideration? Kimiko had approached him, but, with what for kimiko passed for a look, she had simply gone by.

"K-Kimiko-chan? What are you.....doing here?" Behind him, Shizuku-san seemed surprised to see her, well, she had expected Daisuke of course, but then, for miss Shizuku, that had been an almost rudely direct response. Maybe they were well acquainted? but, from the question, it was reasonable to assume it was rare for kimiko to make a social call, so surely she wasn't simply here for...

".............Hungry."

But there it was. Neither demand, nor request, but simple state of fact. Kimiko desired food. Of course, it went without saying that this did not seem like a normal situation.

"T-there's enough for you...too. Just sit there, I'll put a plate f-for you too...." was the quick reply, actually, it seemed like Kimiko-san's simple response had relaxed the gazelle, perhaps she was used to being relied upon.

"No no, nevermind shizuku-san, you have done enough already!" Zero chuckled, his voice filled with good cheer.

"Relax with kimiko-san, I will go get them." Zero waved aside a protest that looked on coming, stepping widely around Shizuku to ensure she didn't become uncomfortable with his nearness. Of course, though he had been in the kitchen only a short while, its lay out was imprinted on his mind, he could have navigated it in perfect blindness without worry, he quickly fished out an extra plate and cup for tea, and used the time to consider the situation.

Souja's dog had approached him first, maybe that was because she had wanted to check his magic signal to ensure he belonged? But it had seemed like she was looking specifically for him, though in truth, Zero would be reassured if that wasn't the case. If one considered the alternatives though, if she wasn't looking for him, and, judging from her actions, had not been seeking Shizuku...

The picture of a blindfold popped into zero's mind. If her senses were so strong that such a thing was there.......

Had kimiko come because she had smelled the food? A dog after all then? That was kind of amusing, then perhaps, Kimiko-san was weak to food? Even if the original hypothesis was wrong, that was likely correct, after all, if she had come for Zero, the food had then distracted her.

Well, with that, returned to Kimiko and Shizuku, who seemed like they had perhaps been more relaxed when he was gone. On a thought, after providing Kimiko with her dishes, Zero went and propped the front door open, careful to ensure the door stop couldn't be tripped over.

At a questioning look, he scratched his head and replied to the unasked question "You said your friend might be coming through with an arm load right? been there myself, should make it easy for him, I'll close it if he doesn't arrive after lunch."

With that Zero sat down, his position at the far end of the table, kimiko was sitting between him and Shizuku. He had thought about placing an extra set out for Daisuke, but decided against it, if only to keep the other two from feeling uneasy for eating a meal before a theoretical member joined them.

Zero took a rice ball and said to Kimiko, "Shizuku-san's food seems quite good, it was nice f her to prepare this for us. Also, if you want some, there is tea." He phrased it as a statement, since kimiko certainly didn't seem the type for small talk, but, that was fine, praising the chef was merely good table manners.

Gin Ryougi
    Time: 9:48 - School Day

After thinking for a second, Mana-sama nodded.

"Just remember that the curfew is around 8pm. After that, you are not allowed to go to other parts of the OLYMPUS. Well, except during weekends, of course. And it is prohibited to leave your room after midnight, too", she said, before nodding. "Just remember those, and you'll do fine. After all, rest is just like in a normal society."

"I see, thank you very much." I give a little bow "I'll keep those rules in mind while I live here."

I guess I'm done here, I wouldn't want to be a bother to her and Assassin...

I stand up and give a deep bow "Thank you Mana-sama, and it was an honor to meet you and Assassin-san."

I head out of her room after that little thank you and exit the main building as well, giving Fuuka-san a little goodbye wave too.

Guess I should head to my room... Wait, hmmm, maybe I'll check out that Apollo Library place first, maybe I'll see Loch-san or someone else I know

Time: 10:58 - School Day

After a long walk from the dorms to the train station, and then a quick train trip I arrive at the Apollo Libraries.

"Wow... Pretty fancy place." I mutter as I walk into the front door

I guess I'll head to the front desk to ask about book location and stuffRe:

Katsuhiro Asakami

Just as I was starting to proceed to get the books loaned, someone had stepped into the library from the entrance. I think I could recognize him if I take a closer look.

"Hey, are you in the same class as me? Are you one of those guys from the plane?"

I approach him for a bit in order to get a better look.

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 10:55 - School Day

"Well, I am glad to hear that, young lady. As the one who oversees this place, finding out that our newest residents find this design to their liking is always a joy"
    The voice came from behind her and the vampiress fought the urge to jump in surprise although her eyes did widen slightly, she had not sensed his approach or his presence, somehow this man had managed to catch her completely by surprise something that had never happened to her before. After all what good is a predator if it can’t sense those around it.

Schooling her features she turned to face this mysterious man and instantly she could tell he was a threat, not only because he had managed to sneak up on her but also because there was something inherently dangerous about him that set the beast inside of the dark haired woman on edge, despite this she gave a slight smile as she glanced back at the dorms from the corner of her eye before turning her gaze back to the other Apostle.

"It rather reminds me of my home in Scotland, Valentine Castle..."

She took in the blond man while affecting her usual relaxed stance and half lidded gaze, she could see that he was also sizing her up, although he let on very little as to whether or not he was pleased with what he could see in the female vampire and she smirked slightly at the attention.
    Suddenly as though just remembering something Jacques did a half-bow, half-kneeling before the lady vampire as he took her hand. An action that made her right eyebrow arch up and a slight smile to quirk at her lips.

"Oh, where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself. Mi chiamo Jacques de Florence, the Dorm Head of the Dead Apostle faction."
    Dorm Head? Now that’s interesting, I wonder if the other faction Dorm Heads are as dangerous as this one seems…hmm surely he has been a Dead Apostle longer than I have, perhaps he can answer some of my questions…

With that the male vampire planted a kiss on Rebecca’s hand and she had the sudden feeling that this was rather similar to how one would great a lady in a court of the old lords, not that she was old enough to know such a thing personally of course, but she did like to read.

"At your service, Signorina...?"
    “Hmhmhm so chivalry still lives? I am Valentine, Rebecca Janelle Valentine and it is a pleasure to meet you Sir de Florence…”

With that she all but grinned at the other vampire as she performed a graceful curtsy tilting her head forward ever so slightly in greeting, although never taking her eyes off of the blond.

“I wonder though, Jackie, if you could answer some questions I have about Dead Apostles…”

She gave Jacques a rather self-deprecating smile as she continued.

“I am afraid I have not been one for very long and am rather unclear on some things regarding this body of mine and…state of mind...”

She nodded towards the blond man, clasping her hands behind her back before tilting her head to the side slightly while regarding him with the slightest of smiles.

“That is, if you’ll permit me to ask my questions of course.”

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:22 – School Time

And so, Rei finishes narrating her story so far.

"...I'm glad that you have found so many interesting things here in OLYMPUS during your first day. Some Fujous find it very hard to adapt to this kind of environment, as they have to socialize every day with people who possess something they lack. Thus, it makes me relieved to know that there are people like you too, Rei-san."
    Indeed, there are many Fujous like that. After all, it's only natural. Anyone would find it hard to adapt at first. But with time and perseverance, it's not an impossible thing to do.

"Ah, Thank you, Suzuka-hime." Rei responds, nodding happily. "I will do my best to help out those who find it hard to socialize. I'm a professional." She adds, her chest puffed up in pride.

"Speaking of people who we Fujous find hard to socialize with..." Fujou Shiranui suddenly speaks up, with a voice that is a bit unfitting for the gentle atmosphere up till now. "It seems that they did let him become a student here. I saw him today at the school. The Lion of Kimon..."

The Lion... Of Kimon?

That name does ring a bell. However, Rei finds herself unable to remember where she heard it. Being tired from the flight doesn't help, either.

One thing is for sure, though.

This person...

... Is big deal.

For the second his 'name' was mentioned, the room felt silent for a few seconds, and its relaxed aura disappeared completely.

"...That is troubling news. What worries me the most is how Mana-chan will react to the fact..."

Even Suzuka sounds different from before.

If that's the case, the next question cannot be avoided.

"Who is this person? Who is... The Lion of Kimon?"

Araya Shiki
    Time: 12:09 – School Day

"Well, as I've heard it, in first place, it was just a rule. However, since the Masters of OLYMPUS mostly fight during nights, there's now also another reason to avoid walking around during nights", he explained. "After all, you probably would not like to get caught between a fight of two Masters and two Servants, right?"
    "That's true."

Shiki already suspected that, but she was looking for some other reason outside the scope of her considerations. From what she heard about ARES, she wondered if Olympus was conducting certain experiments at night that they couldn't let the students interfere with or observe. Then again maybe this whole war was some kind of experiment with the students as guinea pigs and Olympus as the petri dish.

"Sorry to take up so much of your time, Asakami-san," she said. She was really trying hard to project a polite feeling, but she just didn't feel it deep down in her bones. "Is there anything else I should know?"

Time: 10: 19 – School Day

She shuffled her way inside, looking around.

Err....shouldn't you ask for direction?

A confused expression fleet across her face for seconds before it disappears.

How big can this dorm be? Just look for sign or carving, and if none exist, look for more decorative room or somewhat.

Humming slightly, she continue her way inside.

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 10:20 - School Day

Well that was certainly tasty breakfast.

Once we wrapped things up at the cafeteria, we decided to go straight back to the Gym. I guess I'll take up the captain's advice and join the Gymnastics team with Syouko. Maybe I can find some interesting training tips when we practice. There's definitely a lot of room for improvement in terms of my physical capacities.

Unsurprisingly, the whole place was still crowded, as if nothing really changed since we left nearly an hour ago. Unlike before, with the floor layout still fresh in our minds, it was easier to manage through the crowds and spot the Gymnastics area. I approach Rinko with a friendly wave.

"Hello again. Sorry if we're interrupting anything. I'd like to join as well if there are any spots left."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on Fate/Regalia...

Time: 10:39 - School Day

"H-hey, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there, Senóra. Here, let me help you up. You....wouldn't want to get your uniform dirty, eh?"
    With a reluctant look, the girl takes the hand Luis was offering her. She allowed him to help her up.........Or at least so it seemed. However, the moment she had caught a hold of Luis' hand, she actually pulled downwards, making Luis fall off-balance. Then, with swift movement that were surprising for someone so young-looking, she actually brought Luis down to the floor, wrapped her legs around his arm, and then bent.

It was a wrestling-hold. One that put a huge pressure on Luis' right shoulder.

"Take that, you pervert! Toriyaaaa~!" the girl yelled out, and twisted even further.

However, at that point she realized that in the position she was in, Luis had even clearer view of her panties. The girl flushed red so fast it seemed as if a bomb went off.

"N-noooooooooooo!!!" her yell echoed in the hall.

Time: 14:55 - School Day

It was almost as if the door had reacted to the knock, because immediately, when Drake's hand touched the door, it opened itself, revealing the room behind it.

If one would have had to descripe the room, the word would have been: "Classy". Everything was as if straight from a British manor owned by a lord who had more money than he could possible use in his lifetime, yet it did not flaunt with it's extragavant appearance. All in all, it was a very good combination of both beauty and humbleness. And it definitely was a room of a woman, if anything could be judged from the fragnance or the neat and tidy appearance of the room.

When the door opened, the person behind the desk at the other end of the room raised her head, and looked at Drake.

"Yes? Do come in, and sit down. I have been waiting for you, Mr. Walker", the young woman said with a gentle tone.

The young woman was almost like the epitome of a high-class lady who enjoyed riding horses, drinking english tea and taking walks around a fancy garden during the summertime. She was dressed in the usual uniform of the Athena Academy, one that revealed her to be third year. However, it had been modified with a longer skirt and sleeves, something which fit her very well. She also had a long scarf on her neck. It was black, and a had a single, white symbol on it. The woman herself was quite the beauty, especially with her blonde, curly hair and blue eyes that seemed so deep you could drown in them.

"Oh, I have not introduced myself, have I? I am the Dorm Head of the Clock Tower faction here in the OLYMPUS. My name is Roselia McKlennington. Pleased to meet you, Drake Walker", Roselia McKlennington said with a smile.

Time: 14:21 - School Day

As Four walked deeper and deeper in the crypt, something strange began to happen. The air began to feel heavier and heavier, and if one gazed deep into the darkness that was thicker the further you went, one could sense something, as if rumbling breathing, somewhere far away.

It was if there was some massive existence deep, deep in the crypt.

Time: 11:26 - School Day

"Not to be rude, Miss von Einzbern, but I guess your Servant looked pretty, shall I say, regal."
    Vielyna gave a bit of a smirk, and puffed her chest with pride.

"But of course. Do you think I would accept an ugly Servant for myself?" she asked, and laughed a bit. Caster also read the message, and gave a graceful bow before Juliana.

"I am delighted to see that you think so, Miss. There are far too many women in this floating city who cannot appreciate true beauty, and instead opt to speak spiteful words out of jealousy", she said, and gave a "Ohohohoho~" type of a laugh.

Time: 15:05 - Afternoon

"Shizuku-san's food seems quite good, it was nice of her to prepare this for us. Also, if you want some, there is tea."
    "I-It's nothing that.....special...." Shizuku said, clearly embarassed. However, Kimiko just nodded, took the tea, and then began eating right away.

It seemed that the small girl's appetite was endless.

While Shizuku nibbled her food, and Kimiko wolfed it down, the afternoon meal passed quietly. However, it was not that strained quiet that was usually the case with Shizuku. It seemed that Kimiko was someone with whom the tall girl got well along with, and thus, she managed to relax a bit, even though Zero was still in the same room.

"......Tour."

Kimiko suddenly spoke, and it was clear that these words were meant to Zero, even though the girl was not "looking" at him. She pointed at the plate before her, in a way to make Zero look at it.

"After."

It seems that the tour had been delayed till Kimiko was finished eating.

Time: 10:57 - School Day

“Hmhmhm so chivalry still lives? I am Valentine, Rebecca Janelle Valentine and it is a pleasure to meet you Sir de Florence…I wonder though, Jackie, if you could answer some questions I have about Dead Apostles…I am afraid I have not been one for very long and am rather unclear on some things regarding this body of mine and…state of mind...That is, if you’ll permit me to ask my questions of course.”
    Jacques made a wide gesture with his arms, as if to accept any question Rebecca could throw at him.

"It would be my pleasure to answer your questions. After all, is it not the duty of a Dorm Head to dissolve the fog of confusion that might trouble the students of his dorm?" he asked, with a slightly sarcastic grin.

Time: 12:24 – School Day

"Who is this person? Who is... The Lion of Kimon?"
    Suzuka-hime's faced darkened, as if a cloud had passed over it.

"The last remnant of what was called....the Cursed Village of Kimon", she spoke softly, before sighing, and continuing. "That village was a place that could be called the exact counter-part to our own organization. It "created" half-bloods that were meant to take part in battles that involved one of the Clans, against which the half-bloods were usually at disadvantage. For example, when the Tohno family massacred the Nanaya clan, it seems that most of their hired muscle was from the Kimon village."

Suzuka-hime fell silent, as if contemplating whether or not she should continue. Eventually, she decided to continue speaking.

"Just like our own clans, they "bred" their own people even further. At it's peak, the power of a single half-blood from the Kimon village equated to that of at least three half-bloods from an ordinary family. However, that power they handled was like a bomb, ready to go off. One day, eight years ago, the village was destroyed when, one-by-one, in a fast chain-reaction, the people of the village went mad. Eventually, a huge explosion engulfed the village, and what remained were only burning ruins", Fujou Suzuka explained, with a pained look on her face.

"But....that was not the end. A single boy survived from that catastrophe, and has then walked the land, being the last surviving half-blood meant to hunt our kind. His name.....is Kimon no Kazu. Kazu of the village of Kimon", Suzuka finished her story.

However, Shiranui had still something to add.

"And just think of what will happen when someone like that will be let in here, OLYMPUS. Even if he does not go mad and try to kill every Demon Hunter he sees, he is still symbol of hatred that will strain the already shaky relationship that we have with the half-bloods."

Time: 12:10 – School Day

"Sorry to take up so much of your time, Asakami-san. Is there anything else I should know?"
    Koutarou shook his head.

"No, not at all. It was a pleasure to help you, Araya-san", he said. Then, after pondering a bit, he nodded. "Well, if there is a piece of advice that should be given to every newcomer to OLYMPUS......please steer clear of Pop Kim. She is a dangerous individual."

When he said that, it seemed that Koutarou spoke from experience.

Time: 10:21 - School Day

"Hello again. Sorry if we're interrupting anything. I'd like to join as well if there are any spots left."
    Rinko, who had been busy talking with some other students, turned around when she heard Mei's voice. After hearing what she had to say, she smiled frankly.

"Well, that is good news. I was beginning to wonder if you had just ran away, but it seems that I managed to catch your interest after all", she said, before nodding to both herself and to Mei. "Then, I guess we need to get your names on these papers."

She fished out a sheet of paper from inside her jacket, and handed it over to Mei.
    Last edited by Verg Avesta; December 21st, 2014 at 11:47 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Firo Prochainezo
    Time: 11:42 - School Day

"You said you were interested in the Student Council? Now, I'm going to ask you a question at the very start: Do you have any experience at this kind of work? Or, do you have any special abilities that might help you in this sort of work? As you can probably understand, we are always in need of people with either of those two requirements, though, we don't turn away "normal people" either, as long as they are hard-working, and do not care if they have to sacrifice their free time in order to keep this school up-and-running."

"Experience? It would help me a bit more if you told me what kind of experience you were looking for, you know", Firo chuckled good-naturedly, before continuing. "Well, lets see... if you are looking for someone that has experience in negotiating between different people, then indeed, I have some measure of experience in that field. I have done my share of odd jobs as a freelancer and some of them involved diplomacy."

Mainly in the form of trying to diffuse Mexican Standoffs...

"Though if I had to be completely honest with you, my talents are more geared towards information gathering then direct diplomacy. Its not that I am bad in mediating between people, but I just.... tend to find information more easily then most people would."

"Oh, and of course, there is my ultimate super skill, perfected over years of training and effort."

Firos eyes held a mischievous twinkle as he leaned towards the purple haired Student Council President and lowered his voice, while his hand slipped into the breast pocket and pulled out a what seemed to be a sweet briar blossom, made of folded paper and extended it towards the person in front of him.

"I am also a dab hand in all kinds of paperwork. Here. Its for "a wound to heal", right? I do hope your headache gets better."
    Last edited by Mellon; March 19th, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

Fujou Rei
    Time: 12:25 – School Time

"The last remnant of what was called... The Cursed Village of Kimon"

Suzuka-hime sighs. What she is about to tell Rei must be hard.

"That village was a place that could be called the exact counter-part to our own organization. It "created" half-bloods that were meant to take part in battles that involved one of the Clans, against which the half-bloods were usually at disadvantage. For example, when the Tohno family massacred the Nanaya clan, it seems that most of their hired muscle was from the Kimon village."

The Half-Bloods ultimate counter against Demon Hunters, that is what the Kimon Village seemed to produce. The Lion of Kimon must be their last survivor. But what happened to the Kimon Village? As if to answer that question, Suzuka-hime continues.

"Just like our own clans, they "bred" their own people even further. At it's peak, the power of a single half-blood from the Kimon village equated to that of at least three half-bloods from an ordinary family. However, that power they handled was like a bomb, ready to go off. One day, eight years ago, the village was destroyed when, one-by-one, in a fast chain-reaction, the people of the village went mad. Eventually, a huge explosion engulfed the village, and what remained were only burning ruins."

That's right. Seeking power past your limits can only lead to self-destruction. Going past the limits of an ordinary Half-Blood must have been painful and hard for the members of the Kimon Village. Even so, they must have ignored it and continued to challenge themselves. Didn't they know such fate would await them? But one cannot judge them, especially when your family traded health for power as well.

"But... That was not the end. A single boy survived from that catastrophe, and has then walked the land, being the last surviving half-blood meant to hunt our kind. His name... Is Kimon no Kazu. Kazu of the village of Kimon"

Kazu. Better not forget that name. Because if he is up here in OLYMPUS, it's highly likely that Rei and him will meet, eventually. And when that happens, she must remember...

That when dealing with him, their roles will be reversed.

"And just think of what will happen when someone like that will be let in here, OLYMPUS. Even if he does not go mad and tries to kill every Demon Hunter he sees, he is still symbol of hatred that will strain the already shaky relationship that we have with the half-bloods." Shiranui adds.

"But... Half-bloods rarely work together, right? If he is the last survivor, even if he is worth three Half-Bloods, the Demon Hunter Organization could take care of him easily, and doing so isn't likely to provoque a violent response from the Demon party. Yes, that is t-"

... The best solution. That's what she wants to say but...

There is something wrong.

"No, What's the reason such a threat hasn't been eliminated already?"
    Last edited by hero; March 19th, 2011 at 05:58 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Kimon no Kazu
    Time: 13:00 - School Day

"Ugh.....you're heavy, you know?"

Really. This girl has certainly gotten some weight on her, compared to the last time we did this.

"I-It's just muscle, Kazu-senpai! Just muscle! Plus, I am sure that with your amazing strength, you could lift up even ten of me!" Tatsumi quickly anwers, but her enthusiastic yell makes her almost lose balance. I take two quick steps forward, in order for us not to fall.

------ Still, it makes me bit uncomfortable that people are staring us like that. But, since this was what Tatsumi wanted...

"Alright! Now head straight, Kazu-senpai! The main building is just ahead!" Tatsumi gives the next coordinates, and so I begin walking.

Yes, after a long while, Tatsumi is riding on my shoulders again. The last time I felt this weight on my shoulders was many years ago. Almost too many. It was a habit she picked up during our travels, since back then, her small body could not handle all that walking. The first time it happened, I gave her a piggy-back ride, but aftewards, she found sitting on my shoulders was more comfortable. I wouldn't know. I don't know if my shoulders are comfortable or not.

And now, for the old times sake, she is riding on my shoulders again.

"But really....so this is the main building of our faction? Seems quite grand", I say once I lay my eyes upon the building before us, surrounded by the bamboo forest.

The villa was almost like it had been built during a time long ago. The japanese-style manor seemed to have many rooms, and it was incorporated into a beautiful japanese-style garden that surrounded it from all sides but the one through which the road came. I saw carps swimming in the artificial ponds, and small, semi-circular bridges that went over those ponds and small streams that connected them. All in all, it was almost like a house of a very rich person who lived in the Edo-period.

"Yes. We're finally here, Kazu-senpai. This is where our Dorm Head, Mori Kaoru, lives", Tatsumi explained.

And, as if that had summoned the person in question..........

"My, my. That's a rare sight. I didn't know ya had someone ya were so close with, Tatsumi-han."

I turn my head, and see someone standing there, on the porch of the villa. A person with greyish blue hair, and eyes that were like those of a fox. The person is dressed in a black cloak with sleeves, which had a single, white symbol on it's back. This person, realizing I was gazing at him......her? In any case, the person in question waved at me.

"Greetings, new student. I'm Mori Kaoru. Yer Dorm Head", Mori Kaoru greeted me, all while looking like a feudal lord while standing on that porch.

"...I'm Kimon no Kazu. ** *** **** * *****."

Time: 11:43 - School Day

"I am also a dab hand in all kinds of paperwork. Here. Its for "a wound to heal", right? I do hope your headache gets better."
    Ouji Misaya stared at the paper-flower for a moment, as if she had been sucker-punched. However, in just few seconds, her awkward expression turned into a smile, and she proceeded to laugh from the bottom of her heart, while accepting the flower. It seemed that the "offering" had triggered something that managed to, at least temporarily, turn around her bad mood.

"Well, at least you know how to smooth-talk. But even that can be counted as both curse and a blessing", she said, after calming down a bit. Then she nodded to herself, before looking at Firo. "But from what I heard, you area of expertize seems to be quite large, Prochainezo-kun. If you truly posses those abilities you boast about, then I'm sure we'll find a lot of work for you here in the Student Council."

"And to be honest, I'm glad about all the help we can get during these times", she added, and nodded slightly towards the hustle and bustle that was happening in the rest of the room.

Time: 12:26 – School Day

"No, What's the reason such a threat hasn't been eliminated already?"
    Fujou Suzuka fell silent. It was a dark, foreboding silence that never promised anything good. Shiranui gave a worried glance over to the older girl, who seemed to be deep in thought, as if trying to decide how she should proceed talking about this matter. Finally, Suzuka-hime nodded once, and opened her mouth.

"It was tried."

A silence that is, after ten seconds, broken again.

"That man is elusive. Even in a small country like Japan, he continued to avoid the members of our Clan. However, Ryougi clan eventually managed to catch his trail. They sent few members to kill him, but they were dispatched, and we found their corpses in a river, few days later. They had both been killed with single, lethal attack to a vital spot. Other to the neck, other to the chest-area. This was already a warning on his part to let it go. However...." Fujou Suzuka stuttered in her words, and then, gave a sorrowful sigh.

"...Ryougi clan did not listen. Their current leader......Ryougi Mana's mother......went after Lion of Kimon."

Shiranui gritted her teeth together at this point, and it seemed that she was holding back her anger. However, unlike her advisor, the only emotion that could be felt from Suzuka was deep, deep sadness.

"We found her.....a week later. She had been left before the altar in the temple of Honnou-ji, and the local priest who had found her had rushed her to hospital. She was still alive, but.......she is in a coma. Half-alive, half-dead, she hangs between the line of those two states. According to the doctors, the amount of damage her body suffered should have killed her, but almost as if through only her sheer will, she clings to life."

So, Suzuka-hime concluded her story.

"After the incident with Ryougi Clan's leader, we have not attacked him again. Even though Mana-chan......keeps on insisting."

Blog Entries
    Drake Walker
    Time: 14:56

"Oh, I have not introduced myself, have I? I am the Dorm Head of the Clock Tower faction here in the OLYMPUS. My name is Roselia McKlennington. Pleased to meet you, Drake Walker."
    -"The pleasure is mine, Ms. McKlennington. With your permission." -I said, taking off my hat and giving her a bow as I entered -

There is something I had to admit, and that was that our Head Dorm was quite a classy magus. Although I was not the type to be usually impressed by these kind of decorations and environments, that woman clearly knew how to combine beauty and humbleness into almost a single unit. When I saw her curly hair and blue eyes so deep I would have become lost inside them hadn't I been mature enough, a word took shape inside my head: "Lady". Yes. She was the kind of person you, I, or anybody else has in mind when depicting a girl so rich she has more money in her hands than she'll spend in a while lifetime taking walks in a fancy garden during summer, riding a horse across a bright green grassy field or playing cricket with her friends.

But I wasn't a fool. She was a magus amongst magi, and thus had to be treated with utmost respect. Her power was something that even the greatest achievements of science could not even begin to compare. Trying not to lose my composture as I sat down, I spoke.

-"I am sorry for not being able to arrive any sooner, but there was a certain... Incident from which I had to recover from. That said, I would like to know which room I have been assigned and, if it wouldn't be too much to ask as of now, a workshop or the requirements to use one."

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Juliana Petronova
    Time: 11:26 - School Day

"I see. But despite of what you think, Miss Einzbern, I guess that you still have a lot of control over your own Servant. You see, you could even feel proud for her, isn't it?"

Juliana sent another message to Vielyna, commenting on what she said earlier about her Servant doing whatever she wants to do. The Russian suspected that she wanted for her Servant to dress up in really regal manner, so she needed to confirm her own suspicion first before being sure.

Blog Entries
    Sieg v. H.
    Time: 11:15 - School Day

Her question really had caught him off guard, but he had only stopped for a moment. There were still things he needed to look for. That's why, despite a breech of manners, he had kept walking as he spoke. Just checking the magazines and newspapers wouldn't help with his questions.

He needed assistance.

He needed an employee.

So he had kept them moving until they had come to one of the check-out stations.

"U-ummm? E-excuse me. I-I'm looking for some in-information for an experim-ment."

"I-I'd like t-to know if there is a p-place where I can g-get printouts f-for e-elctromagnetic int-terference, radio wave p-propagation and activity, a-and the c-coverage area for the Hecate phones?"

You're stuttering more than usual. I know. I'm just a little nervous about this. Some of the things I'm looking for could be sensitive information if I'm right about this place.

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi

As I enter, another student approaches me and begins to ask questions

"Hey, are you in the same class as me? Are you one of those guys from the plane?"

Huh...? He seems kinda-

"Asakami-kun, correct...?"

It's that Katsuhiro boy from earlier

"It's me, Ryougi Gin. We meet shortly after getting of the plane, remember?"

I restate my name in case he forgot our first meeting
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Firo Prochainezo
    Time: 11:43 - School Day

"But from what I heard, you area of expertize seems to be quite large, Prochainezo-kun. If you truly posses those abilities you boast about, then I'm sure we'll find a lot of work for you here in the Student Council."

"And to be honest, I'm glad about all the help we can get during these times"
    Firo straightened himself back up and gave her warm smile and a somewhat satisfied looking nod in response, before running his eyes over the, quite rowdy, crowd situated inside the room.

"They are quite... animated, aren't they? Well, considering all that you mentioned, I can hardly blame them. New term madness and all the assorted troubles, after all."

"In any case, it is nice to see that I fulfill your criteria, milady. Is there any paperwork I should fill out before I become a official member? An application form?" Firos voice took a more humorous tone as he continued. "Perhaps I should fold it into a sunflower, to symbolize my undying loyalty? That reminds me... I should fold a Vitex for an... aquaintance I met today. I believe that it should be quite suitable for her."

Blog Entries
    Zero
    Time: 15:05 - Afternoon

"......Tour."

Kimiko suddenly spoke, and it was clear that these words were meant to Zero, even though the girl was not "looking" at him. She pointed at the plate before her, in a way to make Zero look at it.

"After."

It seems that the tour had been delayed till Kimiko was finished eating.

Zero decided at that point, it probably wasnt that Kimiko had come looking for the food, he had just been second on her list of importance behind filling her stomach.

Moe.

A rarely used expression for him to be sure but...well, a member of the manga club would hardly have trouble finding the correct description. Must not grin at the cuteness, poor table manners.

It was interesting that she had to take a roundabout way of saying wait for her to eat though, Zero thought it was indicative of an inability to express herself, and made a mental note that he would have to account for that in future conversations. He also found himself wondering if she was weak enough to food if he should happen to encounter her she would be appreciative if he offered to buy her something, or incensed at the offer. Dog's could be surprisingly picky who fed them.

Well, that aside, even if she wasn't, consuming the food at more then twice the rate of Shizuku, she wasn't likely to join any specific conversation, save perhaps a warning glare, therefor, miss Shizuku was the more likely choice. Zero polished off the rest of his rice and took some meat from the tray.

"E-eh, Shizuku-san? You said you aren't in any clubs then, are you a master?"

Zero privately doubted it, but you never really knew, and it was really irrelevant, whether she was or wasn't. If Zero was to spend time here, the most optimal use of it would be to learn details of this mystery that lay before him. Doubtless there had to be some form of common knowledge on the subject, it was difficult to believe that more then 70 people could have accomplished the feat without some kind of starting place.

Rebecca J. Valentine
    Time: 10:57 - School Day

The older Dead Apostle made a wide gesture with his arms, as if to accept any question the younger could throw at him.

"It would be my pleasure to answer your questions. After all, is it not the duty of a Dorm Head to dissolve the fog of confusion that might trouble the students of his dorm?"
    The slightly sarcastic grin the blond gave Rebecca both iritated her and made her smile slightly, she didn't know exactly how to react to this Jacques de Florence she both liked and disliked him but she shook it off, her personal feelings didn't matter, this Vampire was willing to answer her questions and that was what mattered.
    She smiled almost wearily as she folded her arms in front of her all of the energy suddenly drained from her with a slight sigh before her face become almost emotionless as she locked now crimson eyes with the older vampire.

"Is it normal for one to lose their memories of their human life when they become a Dead Apostle? Is there any way to reobtain what was lost?"

Her eyes almost seemed to glow as she continued. This next question filled her with a burning rage, a hatred that almost threatened to consume what little humanity was left in the female vampire that nearly made her speach descend into a low almost animalistic growl.

"Is there any way to track down the one who turned me?"

Asakura Syouko
    Time: 10:23 - School Day

"Okay, Captain! Here you go. So, is there anything I need to know concerning the club? Anything that I have to bring, or a uniform?"
    The gymnastic's captain nodded, crossing her arms over her chest, which made her look like some ancient queen of war, preparing to lead her troops into battle. Her jacket gave Syouko the impression of some kind of cape.

"Yes. We gather on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, after school. You don't have to worry about the equipment or uniform though, since we'll be supplying them to you. Only thing we need to know are your measurements for the clothes"
    The last comment caused the Japanese girl to blush as she glanced towards Mei and then over towards the other group that were currently looking towards the Chinese girl as well.
    She glanced down at her own chest and let out a slight sigh before shaking herself out of it and pulled her own member sheets from her bag before stepping up to the older girl to hand it over having filled it out during her meal.

"Ah, I finished filling this out Asakami-san...or would you prefer Asakami-taichou?"

Her blush intensified slightly while bowing her head slightly.

"Ano...I've never done something like this before..."

Liu Long Mei
    Time: 10:21 - School Day

Quote Originally Posted by Verg Avesta View Post
    "Well, that is good news. I was beginning to wonder if you had just ran away, but it seems that I managed to catch your interest after all. Then, I guess we need to get your names on these papers."
    "Thanks. I'll get this done right away." I said as I took the papers.

Since the gym was still packed with teams recruiting new members, there were no shortages of tables and writing utensils. I quickly read through and filled out my forms at a nearby desk reserved for the Gymnastics club.

"Okay, Captain! Here you go. So, is there anything I need to know concerning the club? Anything that I have to bring, or a uniform?"

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Katsuhiro Asakami

"Asakami-kun, correct...?"

It's that Katsuhiro boy from earlier

"It's me, Ryougi Gin. We meet shortly after getting of the plane, remember?"

I restate my name in case he forgot our first meeting
    Of course I can remember him. He was the first guy I've sent a text message on the plane; I don't think I could forget him.

"Right, right! How are you, Gin-kun? Have you gotten used to the school and the city yet? What can I do for you?"

I offer him a smile, a good one. Looks like he's looking for some books just like me. "I have just gotten here to get some suggesstions and take these books, but no one's there yet and I don't want to look like I'm stealing them. Are you looking for anything in particular?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi

He smiles and greets me

"Right, right! How are you, Gin-kun? Have you gotten used to the school and the city yet? What can I do for you?"

Okay, seems he remembers me good and well

"I've been pretty good. I just got back from meeting with my dorm head, she seemed really nice and her assistant was really nice too. The school seems really interesting, and I'm looking forward to the year."

I notice he has a few books with him

"I have just gotten here to get some suggesstions and take these books, but no one's there yet and I don't want to look like I'm stealing them. Are you looking for anything in particular?"

Oh, makes sense I guess

"Hmmm, I came to say hi to a classmate who helps out here, but..." I glance around "It seems like most the staff is busy." I think for a second "Though I guess I can look around, see if they have a training book or something."

I have been a little out of practice since I've been preparing to come to this school. A good refresher book could help out a bit...

"What books are you checking out..?" I try to glance at the ones in his hand while asking
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Blog Entries
    [responding to Gin]
    Katsuhiro Asakami

Gin observed the books I had with me and I answered him directly. "These books are about Mythology, History and Physics. I'm trying to find something that can help me discover OLYMPUS' constructions and I looked for someone who could point me to the right material. Apparently, I haven't found anyone as you can see."

Then he told me that he wanted to find a classmate. I wondered who could it be. "Oh? Does she work here? And, do I know her?"
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

US Friend Code
    Gin Ryougi
    Time: 10:59 - School Day

"These books are about Mythology, History and Physics. I'm trying to find something that can help me discover OLYMPUS' constructions and I looked for someone who could point me to the right material. Apparently, I haven't found anyone as you can see."

Ahhhh, that seems like interesting reads

"The construction of OLYMPUS? That's actually a very interesting topic to look up. There's way too much we don't know about this school..." I sigh a little after saying that

I really have to wonder why all these different groups were brought together....

As I'm thinking Asakami-kun asks about Loch-san "Oh? Does she work here? And, do I know her?"

"Yup" I nod a little, "she told me after class this morning that she helps out here. Her name is Numerica Loch, a first year like me, so I don't think you'd know her Asakami-kun."

Blog Entries
    [responding to Gin]
    Katsuhiro Asakami
    Time: 10:59 - School Day

Sounds like this girl called Numerica Loch could prove to be pretty handy. I wanted to see if I too would benefit from such a help, so I need to ask this question.

"Did she tell you at what time she'd arrive? I would also like to ask her a few things; it would seem that if there's something we're looking for, we'd all benefit if we do it together." And there's also a little something I was curious about as well. "Have you found any clubs that interest you, Gin-kun?"

Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!

Viktoria von Einzbern - "Froste"
    Time: 11:16 - School Day

It seemed that Siegfried had come up with a new theory -- or perhaps it was simply an extension of his current one? It was rather hard to tell when he was being this vague.

Regardless, with her level of expertise in this sort of thing she doubted that she would be able to offer him any new insight even if he did take the time to explain. It was best that she focus on her own theory, relatively simple though it might be.

When Siegfried had finished conversing with the attendant, she bowed and gave a question of her own. "Excuse me. Do you know if there are orchestra or opera performances held on OLYMPUS -- and if so, where I could find out more about them?"

Luis Diaz
    Time: 10:39 - School Day

It all happened so fast. Just as the girl accepted my help and grabbed my hand, she dragged me down with a surprising amount of force. In no time I was on the floor in some sort of arm hold. A very painful arm hold. "GAAAAAAAAAH! S-S-STOP! PLEASE! I'm sorry!" My screams of pain are ignored as the girl strains my right shoulder to its limit.

"Take that, you pervert! Toriyaaaa~!" the girl yelled out, and twisted even further.

"Pleeeease! I'm not a perve---ow ow OW! It's going to break, it's going to break!" The pain is unbearable, my arm feels like it could snap off at the shoulder. This girl was no newcomer to fighting. Her hold was solid and she knew how to punish those caught in her grip. "Stop! Please, for the love of God, STOP!" I cry as I futilely tap the floor with my free arm. As I try to think of a way to escape, I notice a familiar pattern......

White, with red stripes.

There they were again. Those colors. My face becomes incredibly red as I notice how close I was. In her haste to punish me, the girl had unintentionally given me a closer view at her.....er---

"N-noooooooooooo!!!" her yell echoed in the hall.

"-----------------!"

The pain suddenly doubled as she twisted further and in my pain-blinded haste, I did the very last thing you should attempt in this moment. I had moved against her---

POP!

Silence. The calm before the storm. We sit there as the sound had sliced through the din earlier and silenced us.

As my brain tries to process what had happened, all the pain that was waiting swarmed into my brain.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

My shoulder had popped out of its joint.