Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3811121314151823 ... LastLast

Thread: Eiyuu Senki

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wait, am I supposed to conquer Macedonia and the other nations left before tackling the ancient heroes, or the other way around?

EDIT: I really didn't see that Lancelot h-scene coming.
    Last edited by Daneel Rush; April 14th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

For those of you who went through Russia with half your units, did you get anything special besides the feeling of accomplishment?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 23291 View Post
    For those of you who went through Russia with half your units, did you get anything special besides the feeling of accomplishment?
    I had Hannibal in all of those battles. I roleplayed her being like, "Woah, this is like the Alps x100, fuck yeah."

Also history nerdism and Hannibal losing half his army to the Alps.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 23291 View Post
    If you take Russia before the EU (which is what I did) then it nets you item #72, which doesn't let a units' Cumulative Hate decrease (basically what it says it that it decreases the bleed effect of Cumulative Hate by 100%, making to where you don't lose any of it)
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Lol okay not sure who Hannibal is but I'm guessing you only get something if you take over Russia before EU, regardless of whether your units are halved or not. Thanks guys.

Edit: Hannibal's the buff tan girl.

Open the pod bay doors, BB. Zvezda's Avatar
    I'm still trying to defeat Russia. Fucking half-health so annoying. I'm essentially just fending off their invasions while constantly turn ending to increase me chosen individuals' power. It's long, repetitive, and getting on my nerves. =_=

Blog Entries
    Zvezda, the normal way to take Russia is by taking the EU first. Doing so gives you Da Vinci, who makes arctic gear for your army, making it to where you no longer instantly lose half your troops when you take the fight to Russian soil.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Open the pod bay doors, BB. Zvezda's Avatar
    >_>

Well that is good to know. I did go for EU first, I just didn't know about Da Vinci being able to do that! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Kratosirving View Post
    If you take Russia before the EU (which is what I did) then it nets you item #72, which doesn't let a units' Cumulative Hate decrease (basically what it says it that it decreases the bleed effect of Cumulative Hate by 100%, making to where you don't lose any of it)
    This is incorrect. The item prevents gaining any Accumulative Hate, which is the variety of Hate that is slower to gain but impossible to lose. It's pretty worthwhile, but ultimately Russia is pretty difficult so some would say not good enough. *shrugs* I'd suggest playing through EU partially until you get Shi-chan's clay soldier summon 5 Brave skill. It'll be pretty helpful.
    Last edited by LoliSauce; April 17th, 2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Hacker not needed anymore~

Blog Entries
    Ah then I had it reversed, my bad.

Final Arc Playlist

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    wut

How do I show you opinion? I chose Tut, partly because she had more strength at the time than Siegfriend. I would've gone Siegfriend for defence buffs, though, and put her on that one tile that adds hugely to all stats.

The optional boss makes farming gold pretty much impossible; you get attacked nearly every turn by main enemies and Independent, and your income is dropped in half.
    Wait wait what.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    Wait wait what.
    In the late game you get invariably attacked pretty much every turn by either Independents, main enemy guys, or both. Also, the optional boss showing up halves your income until he's beaten.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    In the late game you get invariably attacked pretty much every turn by either Independents, main enemy guys, or both. Also, the optional boss showing up halves your income until he's beaten.
    Oh, by main enemies you mean the big bads.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

So, does this game have an English patch already? A quick search lands me a link to a TL project at 0%. AGTH is not very nununu-friendly.

Blog Entries
    Interface yes, full no.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    The interface patch really is enough. You can pick up on character interactions and personalities generally well enough through visual and audio cues.

Blog Entries
    But I can't tell from audio cues what Oda's saying when I chain her arms above her head.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Maybe someone can point me to direction then? Nudge here, a whisper there... *wink* *wink*
    Could someone PM me a link to the interface TL, please?

edit: Thanks 5X
    Last edited by nununu; April 18th, 2012 at 01:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    But I can't tell from audio cues what Oda's saying when I chain her arms above her head.
    LOL, use ATLAS, then, noooooob.

Also, nununununununununununu:

http://hgtp.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84

Blog Entries
    Bwahahahahahaha!

I finally managed to crack the no-gaijins-allowed screen of the Tenco website, and checked out the character voting poll that's going on currently. Seems like Twitter comments and stuff are being recorded and given under the portraits of the different girls, switching up over time.

Let's just say that Japanese otaku are... kind of crazy. :P

The Caesar one, for example, included a line that roughly stated, "At first I thought I was going to fuck some non-virgin bitch..."

Luckily, they're not too odd. Though, the Gawain one did have a comment from a guy who apparently was obsessed with licking her armpits...

If any of you are interested, I can go to the site and paste up some translated comments for your favourite characters. They're pretty amusing. It ends soon, so get them while they're hot!