Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirror, Mirror (Rin, Gilgamesh in Stereo)

Blog Entries

Mirror, Mirror (Rin, Gilgamesh in Stereo)

Beam and I were having a conversation earlier, and it led to this. No, don't ask me how, it wouldn't make sense.

The key thing is that her Rin/Proto Gilgamesh drabble that I helped inspire in her... in turn, inspired me.

Why do people keep inspiring me? Don't they know what happens when they do?!

Mirror, Mirror

Archer smirked.

Rin had gotten used to this; Archer seemed to have no other expressions. Whether he was hitting on her at home, hitting on her at school, hitting on her in the middle of a battle (God, he really did hit on her a lot, didn’t he?), he always had the same insolent, lazy smirk. It suited his face, complimented his pretty-boy looks.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! No! Bad thoughts! He does not in any way have the looks of a supermodel OH GOD I’M DOING IT AGAIN.

“I like these streets at night. It’s quiet, charmingly quaint. Nothing like Babylon,” Archer mused. “More… intimate, if you take my meaning. We could do anything at all, and nobody would hear it.”

“Has anyone ever told you you’re about as subtle as a brick to the face?” Rin muttered, turning to hide her blush.

“Subtlety has its place, and that is not in the bedroom. A woman like you needs passion. Fire! A burning romance that will inspire poems and epics of years to come! And you know I’m the only man here who actually has those written already.” Archer purred.

“I’mma deck you in a second here.”

“See? Passionate. It’s one of the things I love most about you.”

“Oh come on, we’ve only been together a week!”

“I knew you were the girl for me by the first second, the first glance. And I take a certain pleasure in the fact you used the words ‘been together’ instead of ‘known each other’.” Archer said. Smirking.

“You are insufferable.” Rin said.

“I assume this to be a modern term meaning ‘awe-inspiring’.”

“Honestly, worm. If the woman appeals to you so, just take her.”

Archer smirked at this, of course, the sudden chill in the air from the imperious tone not bothering him at all. “Oh, my, Rin. It seems a boorish oaf has misinterpreted our romance for some simplistic rutting, and has decided he can give me… me!… an order. Shall I chastise him?”

From atop the building, the man in gold stared down at the two. His eyes were as red as blood and as cold as ice, and he projected an aura of absolute contempt, as though he viewed Rin and Archer as something disgusting he had seen on his boot. “Hmph. Mongrel, do you speak of chastising your betters? Would an ant seek to chastise a hurricane? This is the difference between us.”

“Hmph.” Archer said. “I suppose someone as who is as brutal and relentless with women as you would also be incapable of properly reading a situation. One of us is an insect, and one is a storm. But the one facing down a hurricane is you, animal.”

“Hmph.” The Golden Knight said. “You have a spine, I suppose, but it doesn’t serve you well. To speak such to a king… such blasphemy is punishable by death, mongrel.”

“Hmph.” Archer said. “Then you are the blasphemer, dog, for before you stands the king of kings, greatest ruler in the history of mankind.”

The Golden Knight narrowed his eyes. “Hmph. Such gall… you seek only to compound your sins, vile animal! You dare cast your gaze upon the true King of Heroes, and yet have the boldness to make a claim such as this?!”

HMPH! To claim the title of King of Heroes, in front of the true bearer of it?!” Archer said. “Animal, a thousand deaths could not erase the atrocity you have committed!”

Rin, watching from the sidelines, blinked a few times. “Um… you two look a lot alike.”

“We do not!” Both men snapped.

“Woman, do not speak unless spoken to! I will not be insulted so!”

“Rin, do not demean me so! You know how much I value your goodwill, and to compare me to… to that! It’s unconscionable!”

“So please do not compare me to that thing!” Both men finished in unison.

The pause was long, and silent, and extremely awkward.

“Well… you do.” Rin said. “And you act a lot alike too.”

“We are nothing alike!” Both men snapped. “Hey! Cease stealing my Holy Words for use from your sickening, vile mouth, you mongrel/dog!”

Rin did not say a word.

“Get that smug look off your face, you little bitch! I do not tolerate insults from my lessers!” The Golden Knight roared.

“Hey! She is a smug goddess!” Archer snapped. “You should be proud to be insulted by her! I dream each day of the sweet pain she might inflict on me!”

“… Archer, now is really not the time for that talk!” Rin said hurriedly, blushing fire-truck red.

Sexual pain.” Archer clarified.

“Goddammit, Archer!” Rin shrieked. “You, Goldie! Don’t listen to him, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about!”

“From the sex.” Archer said. “That we’re going to have.”

Not in front of the evil mystery Servant!” Rin screamed, pounding him in the arm.

“I note that you’re not angry I’m stating we’re going to have sex, you’re angry I’m saying it in front of him.” Archer purred. Smirking, of course.

I am angry at both things!”

Liar.”

The Golden Knight’s lips twisted in revulsion. “Ugh… it’s like watching cattle mate. You two are disgusting.”

“Hmmmmmmph.” Archer said. “You should feel honored that a loathsome animal gets to witness the King’s romance!”

“HmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMPH!” The Golden Knight said. “Again you blaspheme! Know this, Mongrel… there is but one, true King. And it is Gilgamesh!”

“… well, yes. That’s actually what I was going to say.” Archer said.

“… excuse me?”

“I am he. The King of Heroes, the first King, the lord of all the world and master of all things. I! Am! Gilgamesh!” Archer proclaimed grandly.

“… nooooooooooo.” The Golden Knight said slowly. “I am.”

“… what.”

“I am Gilgamesh. Child of man and God, ruler of Uruk, Master of all the World’s Peoples and possessor of all treasures. I am the true king, and I…”

“No, I am! Look, you fraud, I can accept your pretensions to kingship. There have been many, many lesser kings. Just look at Saber!”

Don’t you dare cast your eyes upon her, you filth.” Gilgamesh snarled.

“Then don’t cast your eyes upon Rin!

“HA! As if such a peasant could hold the attention of Great Gilgamesh!”

“She most certainly can, and I know this because I am Gilgamesh, you fraud!

“The Faker accuses me of fraud! Oh, the irony to be found in the heart of a common forger pretending at greatness!” Gilgamesh2 snapped.

Rin sighed, sitting down. “Boys, boys. It’s okay, you’re both very pretty. Can we please pick this up?”

“First, I note that this means you’ve checked me out.” Archer said, smirking. "Second, this is a battle for my very identity as a Heroic Spirit! This is very important, Rin!"

Rin sighed in annoyance. “All right, look. It’s late, the adrenaline has worn off, and I really need to get some sleep. Um… Gilgamesh?”

“Yes?” Both men said.

“No, I was talking to… look, let’s do it like this. Archer?”

“Yes?” Both men said.

“Oh, come on.” Rin snapped. “All right, my Archer: You are officially now Gilgamesh One. Other Archer, you are Gilgamesh Two.”

“Why do I have to be Two?” Gilgamesh Two whined.

“Because you’re second best.” Gilgamesh One crowed. “Especially in the bedroom, which Rin is going to be knowing firsthand.”

“Good god, can you not drop that for five minutes while we sort this out?” Rin growled.

“I notice that you don’t want me to drop it forever…” Gilgamesh One purred.

Shut up.” Rin said. “Gilgamesh Two…”

“I refuse to accept that title. I will be Gilgamesh Prime.” Gilgamesh Prime said.

“If he gets to be Gilgamesh Prime, I want a better title too.” Gilgamesh One said. “I will be Gilgamesh Omega Plus. And yes, the italics are part of it.

HmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Then I shall be Gilgamesh Heaven/Hell EX!” Said… one of the two Gilgameshes. I think the evil one.

“Gilgamesh Holy Avenger!”

“Gilgamesh Devil Destroyer!”

“Gilgamesh of the Thousand Blades!”

“Gilgamesh, whose Arrow Shall Pierce the Heavens!”

“Gilgamesh World-Breaker!”

“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Okay, the Gilgamesh who wants to have sex with me!” Rin snarled.

“That’s me! Right here! Yes please!” Said the Gilgamesh who wanted to have sex with Rin. He was all too happy to accept that title.

“Do you want to ever have even the tiniest chance with me?” Rin said.

Yes.

“Then we are leaving before you two idiots start… pulling down your pants to see who’s bigger.” Rin snarled.

“I am!” Both Gilgameshes said. “Oh yeah?! PROVE IT!

“NO! Do not prove it!” Rin said, grabbing her Gilgamesh’s hand as he went to unfasten his armor. “Just… God, let’s go!

“… … So, do I get to have sex with you, or…”

Just. Take. Me. Home.

Gilgamesh Who Wanted to Have Sex With Rin smirked. Of course. “As milady commands,” Picking her up in his arms like a bride being carried through the threshold of her new house. “Forgive my leaving before you have been properly humbled, dog, but I go to claim the title of ‘Gilgamesh who is getting Laid’.”

“Don’t hold your breath.”

“I can hold my breath for twenty minutes, Rin. This will come in very handy later, in ways you have probably not thought of. But you will.” Gilgamesh Who Wanted to Have Sex With Rin purred.

“… I hate you.” Rin muttered, blushing despite herself as he leapt out into the night, carrying her in his very strong and muscular (GAAAAH, Bad thoughts!) arms.

Gilgamesh Heaven/Hell EX of the Thousand Blades, AKA ‘Gilgamesh who was Definitely Not Getting Laid Tonight’, watched them go. He probably would have attacked, but he had already gotten his pants halfway down and he wasn't in the best place to give pursuit.

“… … … dammit, did I just lose?” He wondered.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

Blog Entries
    Oh god . . . this is just amazing.

“From the sex.” Archer said. “That we’re going to have.”
    It's almost worth it not to have EMIYA there just to have this guy, because this Gil is INSANE amounts of fun.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Glorious Grammar Master Race Frantic Author's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I now ship Rin/Proto!Archer with the force of a thousand waterfalls.
    in the end we will make thoughtcrime impossible, for there shall be no words to express it

#THELEGENDNEVERDIES

[01:05.15] <@Spinach> I can flash gang signs faster than Sasuke can perform ninjutsu and I rap like Medea's High Speed Divine Words.

Blog Entries
    Yes. Yes, Gilgamesh Who Was Definitely Not Getting Laid Tonight, you just lost.

So hard.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Bwahahahaha, oh god people should inspire you more.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    I must thank Beam for inspiring you when she gets back on.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Blog Entries
    Moczo wins. It's a tie between this and IRUn's Alice x Shirou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    I lol'd.

This pairing is awfully amusing.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    The hilarity. It is hilarious.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    IRUn so full of tautology.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ....I'm sorry Elf, but I will happily trade EMIYA for this Gilgamesh. EMIYA is awesome and GAR, but this Gil is justified arrogance and fun personified in one glorious package. That he wants to bang the daylights out Rin is just icing on the cake.

I think my favorite characters are the people with a ego, the ability to back it up, who still provide endless comedy. This Gilgamesh just topped most of the canon cast in one scene. I am most ecstatic.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    Oh god . . . this is just amazing.

It's almost worth it not to have EMIYA there just to have this guy, because this Gil is INSANE amounts of fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    ....I'm sorry Elf, but I will happily trade EMIYA for this Gilgamesh. EMIYA is awesome and GAR, but this Gil is justified arrogance and fun personified in one glorious package. That he wants to bang the daylights out Rin is just icing on the cake.

I think my favorite characters are the people with a ego, the ability to back it up, who still provide endless comedy. This Gilgamesh just topped most of the canon cast in one scene. I am most ecstatic.

Thank Beams for that, I wrote him to her specification and shared some of the early banter with her to make sure I was getting him right. He's... well, not exactly her character, but her idea of what the Prototype character might have been like. I just then went crazy with him and threw another, eviller him at him, and then everyone ended up pantsless.

Blog Entries
    Except Stay Night Gilgamesh, who is still getting none from Saber.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Banned
    Oh my God. I love this. It's like crack mixed with gumdrops and pudding.

In other words, really good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Thank Beams for that, I wrote him to her specification and shared some of the early banter with her to make sure I was getting him right.
    I shall make sure to prostate myself before her magnificent glory.

He's... well, not exactly her character, but her idea of what the Prototype character might have been like. I just then went crazy with him and threw another, eviller him at him, and then everyone ended up pantsless.
    Works for me!

Hmm....I wonder what Proto-Enkidu was like. IIRC Enkidu looked a lot like a women. If Proto-Gil's didn't, it'd be hilarious to watch him accidentally catcall or ogle his best friend. Pictures of Enkidu would be hard to find, but one of the Enkidus being summoned could be hilarious. Could put him in the doghouse with Rin too and make him work for her forgiveness. Can't have everything go his way!
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    Thank Beams for that, I wrote him to her specification and shared some of the early banter with her to make sure I was getting him right. He's... well, not exactly her character, but her idea of what the Prototype character might have been like. I just then went crazy with him and threw another, eviller him at him, and then everyone ended up pantsless.
    I'm personally just thrilled that you could take my basic speculations about him and make it into believable, hilarious interaction with Rin. And then the other Gilgamesh.

Most excellent, indeed. A true thing of humor and beauty. And don't worry, Archer, Rin will give in eventually.

Blog Entries
    Ah, there she is.

*grovels at Beam's feet for helping produce such a wondrous brainchild*

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Ah, there she is.

*grovels at Beam's feet for helping produce such a wondrous brainchild*
    Now, now. That isn't needed.

Blog Entries
    *tilts head* Oh, Hymn, you have some movement back to your entire body. Seika must be feeling generous today. /notsrsofcourse
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT