Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prototype Material Character Profiles

Nice to see Rider's profile now up. Though, I'm a bit confused on what they mean on the lack of follow-through on important stuff. For some reason, I'm thinking if you have to work with him on something, don't expect him to get his part done. (Though, that just may be my student mind talking...)

Always wondered if others would be able to tell if he is a foreigner or not. I guess the only way we would know is if they ever decide to do something with Prototype.
    My photocomics

Founder of "The Gorgon Slayer", a Perseus/Proto-Rider Fanclub
    "Knight of the Sun," a Gawain fanclub

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    You should see her design.
    *Looks at avatar.*
    *Looks back at Lianru*
    *Looks back at avatar*
    *Looks back at Lianru*

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I have avatars turned off. XD

(it's so people don't creep up on me when I'm foruming)

Quote Originally Posted by Nortan the Bunny View Post
    Nice to see Rider's profile now up. Though, I'm a bit confused on what they mean on the lack of follow-through on important stuff. For some reason, I'm thinking if you have to work with him on something, don't expect him to get his part done. (Though, that just may be my student mind talking...)
    My moonrune skills are weak, I must learn more. It's even worse that what I put was exactly the opposite of the real meaning lol
    Fixed. And thanks for putting up with my crappy translations, everyone XD
    Last edited by Lianru; April 20th, 2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Okaaay, one more before I go to sleep.

Sancraid Phahn
    【Status】
    Addresses self as: “Watashi”
    Master rank: Unknown
    Magecraft: Holy Church–8th Sacrament
    Magic Circuit/Quality: C
    Magic Circuit/Quantity: A
    Magic Circuit Composition: Normal (with a little variation)

【Comment from Takeuchi Takashi】
    His concept design was supposed to involve a nondescript face……yet somehow he became this sort of character. During the actual production, he became quite popular.

【Explanation】
    Berserker’s Master. Uses a pseudonym. A priest dispatched on a mission by the Order of the Templars. Depraved. Has an ordinary face and ordinary appearance, but when seen is hard to forget, and has the looks of a reptile. He does not give off any feelings of being human. Because he had killed so many people, even the Catholic Cardinal could not give him asylum, so he was publicly executed……in reality, he bought himself American citizenship and lives as a Christian priest.

Because he can utilize multiple mobile magic circles simultaneously, he boasts of this supreme defensive power. The rank of Servant Berserker is Rank 2. Originally, Sancraid thought that “After all, it is only the Holy Grail phenomenon that arose on this Far East island nation” and looked upon the Holy Grail War with contempt, but quickly discovered the truth and changed his views. After that, he immediately murdered the person he was expected to assist, Berserker’s Master, and of course obtained the position of Master. Seems to be fond of teasing Ayaka. “I, reaaally like stupid women!”
    Last edited by Lianru; April 21st, 2012 at 01:56 PM.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"

Dat EX Quality Magic Circuit on Manaka~

Shes right up there with Touko, huh?

I'm going to go ahead and guess that an E rank in quantity means that Manaka's got about 1 or 2 Circuits.

I'm usually on Twitter, not here, but oh well.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    MISAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Among the Servants, only he obtained an ending that wasn’t a “bad end”.
    ...... ah. Eh. Really?

Although he possesses numerous Noble Phantasms, he is restricted to only being able to use one at a time.
    !

A priest dispatched on a mission by the Order of the Templars.
    It's always the Order.

/jk.

Blog Entries
    Okay, last profile is pretty bad, I was stuck on this one sentence =3= but enjoy~

Reiroukan Misaya
    【Status】
    Addresses self as: “Watakushi”
    Master rank: Rank 2–Cherubim
    Thaumaturgy system: Rune magic, black magic, general necromancy
    Magic Circuit/Quality: A
    Magic Circuit/Quantity: B
    Magic Circuit Composition: Abnormal (has a deviation like a mirror image)

【Comment from Takeuchi Takashi】
    The original form of Fate/Stay Night’s Tohsaka Rin. Although this time we started over with design, I think the resultant design was faithful to the image that the original author had.

【Explanation】
    A flawless and beautiful woman. Extremely proud, showy and cruel. A sadist. Ayaka’s rival and an ojou character, but isn’t of the “ohohoho~” type. The magus family she was born into is several levels higher than the Sajyou family. The two fathers were old acquaintances, but Misaya did not meet Ayaka until after she became a Master. By the way, among the Holy Grail War’s Master ranks, “Princes” and “Thrones” have the same position.
    Because of her father’s persistence in wanting to realize the Holy Grail, a curse of “If you become a Master and do not obtain the Holy Grail, you will die” was put on her. That is, after becoming a Master, if she did not achieve victory, she would die. In reality, the one who cursed her was not her father but ■■. Although Misaya’s father struggled to dispel his daughter’s curse, he was murdered by ■■. In the middle of the story, the curse spreads to her entire body, and she dies. After this, she becomes a living corpse on the verge of becoming a fallen angel [demon?].

And then Lancer killed her ;-;
    Now Loading...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    In reality, the one who cursed her was not her father but ■■.
    ■■, we meet again!

And then Lancer killed her ;-;
    Wait, seriously?

Magic Circuit Composition: Abnormal (has a deviation like a mirror image)
    What? Going to assume Rin didn't inherit this.

^
    I would assume Lianru is being serious, also the bad end thing refers to how most legends are tragedies that lead to the hero's death (even someone like Heracles, the greatest hero of Greece) Perseus is one of the few whose legend ends with him getting the girl.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The ending he's talking about is his original death, I think.

EDIT: ninja'd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Wait, seriously?
    It says it in Lancer's profile.

After Misaya became a fallen angel due to ■■, he used his killing of Misaya as a bargaining point, and became the Servant of Ayaka, who had lost Saber.
    Now Loading...

Lancer, better bro than any bro except Arihibro.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    I would assume Lianru is being serious, also the bad end thing refers to how most legends are tragedies that lead to the hero's death (even someone like Heracles, the greatest hero of Greece) Perseus is one of the few whose legend ends with him getting the girl.
    Ah, yeah, I forgot about that talking about "summoning a positive hero" (or something like that).

It says it in Lancer's profile.
    (Another thing I forgot.)

Sad. ;_;

Blog Entries
    Since no one cares about this part, I might as well just use my best interpretation and be done with it lol.

Postscript
    Takeuchi Takashi
    This work, Fate/Prototype, was brought up during the production of Fate/Stay Night, an incomplete romance novel that Nasu Kinoko wrote during his high school days. It is the original story of Fate. The setup of the youth, Saber, and the girl magus who uses black magic, together as Master and Servant; the enemy Servant who lives with the protagonist’s friend; the double-sealed holy sword……these are charms unique to the original. Because our reluctance to leave behind the key parts of what was discarded from Fate/Stay Night deepened every year, we thought about how to somehow give it shape…
    We had the fortune of all kinds of good timing, and we decided to release Prototype as bonus material with CP, but to tell the truth, touching Prototype again after 20 years was extremely interesting after all. The fragmented scenes Nasu told us about that were “developments after this” had much more impact than I could have imagined, and I felt that they combined all of the key factors that we had liked back then.

To all the staff who supervised and worked on this production which was quite high-calorie [lots of content] to be called bonus material, I am deeply thankful.
    I must apologize to everyone who was looking forward to a brand-new Fate story. At present, we have no plans to make an anime or game of the complete version of this work. Everything of interest has already been included in this bonus material.
    An episode containing both core fragments and chaotic sections. I would be honored if everyone enjoyed watching Fate/Prototype.

Nasu Kinoko

The unbelievable Proto Fate.
    Originally, we planned to do something different from TAKE-MOON at the end of CP Season 3, and make a surprise with some original work.
    For example, there were movie proposals like Princess Arc VS Saber Lily, or one scene from Tsukihime 2, but in the end it was decided “As a joke, let’s release Proto just like a movie. Pretend it is a movie trailer. Pick the best parts, but make sure to tell the story properly”.
    So, we decided to “just once, return to the original” for our 10-year anniversary.

That being the case, after I reread the original work during the script-making, I couldn’t help but be extremely interested. The main idea of this work, Prototype, was in the style of the ‘80s romance, or “A story of revolutionizing the world”.
    This story was released in 2004 as “A story of revolutionizing oneself”, keeping the basic rules the same but massively different, Fate/Stay Night being the result. The large differences in purpose for obtaining the Holy Grail represent the changing of trends of the period, interesting.
    For me, this is an undiluted existence, an already left-behind storyline of “As long as the young hero looks good, it’s fine”. I guess this is the so-called FPT [Fate/ProtoType].

I wonder what I should work on next...maybe zero material or something
    Last edited by Lianru; April 22nd, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
    Now Loading...

Blog Entries
    FPT = Fate ProtoType, probably.

Blog Entries
    derppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp. XD
    Now Loading...

like Princess Arc VS Saber Lily
    Well shit, that sketch looked like something nice.

Too bad I guess.

Blog Entries
    I wonder what I should work on next...maybe zero material or something
    Zero Material would be neat, actually. I understand there were quite a few bits translated which were lost with old BL?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure, but I just looked at it and it's gigantic - it even has bits on characters like Kotone. But I figured that with the anime, people would be more interested in fanwanking learning about the characters. Maybe I can finish it by the end of Zero S2...

It's interesting that even after Zero material, they released an "animation material" with the BD box, and the character descriptions are different ;_; I might wait a couple weeks and see if that gets translated into Chinese first, then skip over zero material for the newer booklet (which has some interesting stuff on the legends of the heroes, I think).
    Now Loading...