Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Servant Scorned

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like it. But the replacement of Medea leaves both Saber and Assassin Classes empty. I'm wondering who they're going to be and which Master summons them...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Omegastar View Post
    No, just tired of you trying to talk the authors into having a Sakura/Shirou fics. All of that paring is the same bland story. That and another reason I shall not tell you is a major factor to it.
    What the fuck are you talking about?

There are virtually no Sakura/Shirou fics out there, so to argue that there are too many is just plain ludicrous. But, then, you're not exactly trying to be reasonable here, are you...?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omegastar's Avatar
    ....you never been to Fanficton .com....have you?

Blog Entries
    Um, guys, is this really the place for it?

@PhoenixAct: Very interesting setup. I'm looking forward to more. Though I am curious as to who is filling in the Caster and Saber roles. Keep up the good work. =3
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    ....you never been to Fanficton .com....have you?
    Do you mean fanfiction.net, or are you talking about a totally different site that I've never even heard of?

If it's the first, then I don't recall there being hardly any Shirou/Sakura fics on there (certainly in comparison to the number of Shirou/Saber ones), and if it's the second, then thanks for pointing me at some more Sakura fics (assuming you're not just making it up)....

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
    No, not really, but I'm not the one who came in here ranting about the possibility of Shirou/Sakura in a fic where the pairing is currently entirely undetermined....

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Omegastar's Avatar
    No Iron, its not. My apologies to you.
    And Mike, a small part of me just wanted to see how much I could poke you until I got my finger bitten off.

I like the fic, so far, very much.

No Iron, its not. My apologies to you.
    And Mike, a small part of me just wanted to see how much I could poke you until I got my finger bitten off.
    I wish people would stop doing that. There'd be fewer flamewars and derailings if people didn't give in to the temptation to troll people whom they know are short-tempered.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Did I catch a whiff of vampire Rin?

If I did, oh this promises to be good. Novel if nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Don't worry, the liquid is resplendent Incarnite Azurnum's Avatar
    Long conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Well, it's not like TOHSAKA could do much about being summoned....

As for Gil, he never expected Saber to show up in the first place. Sure, he was happy to see her, but he never expected her to be there, so why would he be mad that she's not? Plus, he never went mad when she was eaten in HF, he just sat around being bored for a while until he decided that he'd had enough of people being killed by someone who wasn't him and went after Sakura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Actually, as questionable as it is in terms of canonicity, Gil's F/UC Arcade story mode starts with Kirei walking into his room in the back of the church and saying "I've confirmed the summoning of Saber. All seven Servants are gathered." and Gil's like "I knew she would be summoned again." And Gil's Arcade story is mostly serious and in character, so I see no real reason to just disregard it as "lol fighting game."
    Well, OK, perhaps, but that doesn't mean he's going to somehow feel indignant that she wasn't. Plus, like I said, he never complained about her disappearance in HF (he left Sakura and Zouken alone until much later), so why would he complain here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Hell if I know, I just like spreading random F/UC info, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milbunk View Post
    I'd say that the reason he didn't care in H/F could contribute to this quote from him in U/C, I have no use for someone like you who has lost sight of their ideals. You shall be swallowed up by the darkness that you yourself created.

It sounds like once Saber became dark then he just quit caring about her.
    But she didn't appear in her Dark form for about a week after being swallowed. That's plenty of time for him to get pissed off.
    He probably figured what would happen the second she got caught in the mud. It seemed that he was able to observe such things during the course of the war. (More of a guess really.)
    Perhaps, but I still see no indication that Saber not showing up would make him particularly mad. He'd just act the same way as he does in UBW or HF.
    Yeah makes sense, I don't see acting much differently then in any other route unless something intensely different happened. (Such as another Gil or Alexander being summoned.)

Oh hush people Let me enjoy my imagining of worst case scenario. Bloody time zones getting in the way of posting on time.

I am looking forward to the ensuing chaos which is going to take place due to the different order of summons.

On another note, how did Caster get summoned? Shirou already has a catalyst/Avalon. Unless there was a stronger or more catalysts related to this version of Rin near the Shed then I doubt this would have normally happened.
    And why do I have this creepy image of Caster making Shirou's clothing her catalyst somehow?

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    I imagine the catalyst being the amulet that Rin used to save his life. But that's just a guess, otherwise Idunnolol.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    This is relevant to my interests.

Continue.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

不死 Undead
    Please Continue

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    I imagine the catalyst being the amulet that Rin used to save his life. But that's just a guess, otherwise Idunnolol.
    And DreamsRequiem gets the prize.

The amulet was at least the MAJOR catalyst in the summoning, if it turns out I need more I'll add more, as long as it doesn't impact the plot too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post

@PhoenixAct: Very interesting setup. I'm looking forward to more. Though I am curious as to who is filling in the Caster and Saber roles. Keep up the good work. =3
    I think you mean the Assassin and Saber roles? And you'll find out.

And Gauss, thanks for the crit.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    I think you mean the Assassin and Saber roles? And you'll find out.
    Right, Assassin. That was a derp moment for me. And I look forward to finding out. =3
    The Art of Shipping is as profound as it is dangerous; not for the faint of heart nor the weak of will, it makes gods and devils out of us all.

So, going along with Hymn's question, is this Counter Guardian TOHSAKA slightly vampiric? Cuz' that scene seemed to suggest as much.

不死 Undead
    Please Continue