Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shion Means "Remembrance"

Blog Entries
    I will admit that I had at first thought this to be a Sion fic, but nonetheless it was enjoyable.

Issei x Medusa is one I have not seen yet, and probably will never see again.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Alas, poor Issei. Perhaps it is but his fate, or rather, his Origin, to be perpetually cockblocked?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Alas, poor Issei. Perhaps it is but his fate, or rather, his Origin, to be perpetually cockblocked?
    Cockblock: Worst. Origin. Ever.
    Last edited by Mattias; April 21st, 2012 at 04:19 PM.

Asshats don't cease when they die but after folk forget what made them fun LunarLegend's Avatar
    I'm a little misty. Poor, poor Rider & Issei. A gentle soul and a regretful monster, finding solace for but a moment.

Wha I found made this work so well was that is wasn't necessarily romantic - Rider and Issei could just be Platonically intimate and it works just as easily.

(I remember writing about this as an idea in the Lemon and Fluff thread WAY back... are my influences seeping into the your unconscious, Arashi, or am I just flattering myself?)
    Last edited by LunarLegend; April 21st, 2012 at 11:39 AM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I can't remember reading such a thing, but it's possible it lay dormant and then just sprang up at a random time. I mainly have to blame the hair color trolling in the ideas thread earlier for most of the thematic structure of this, though.