Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PhoenixAct's Unfinished Business

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lhklan View Post
    Oh Shite... I just realised something: If Arc ever go to Misaki City, events from Tsukihim happens. Which mean we might get a bonafide Shirou VS Shiki fight on our hand.
    They both die, of course. Isn't it sad, Arcueido? XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Because he (Shirou) has Avalon, he is guaranteed to summon Saber (Arturia) in the Holy Grail War, should he enter. Will he enter? The Grail will only chose him as a Master if he has a wish. Alaya (or the World) made a contract with Arturia to let her fight for the Holy Grail, and since only Shirou can summon her, you can understand if Alaya nudges Shirou into developing a wish that the Grail will recognize as worthy of a Master. And with the Command Seals, he and Arcueid will go fight to Fuyuki.

I think.
    He might actually have a wish. For example: he is aware of Arc's problem with controlling her bloodlust, so by winning Grail and making a wish he could cure Arc from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduriel View Post
    He might actually have a wish. For example: he is aware of Arc's problem with controlling her bloodlust, so by winning Grail and making a wish he could cure Arc from it.
    That's an interesting thought actually, especially if he comes to view Arc as his mother the same way he viewed Kiritsugu as his actual father.

Also in terms of Arc's personality I thought it would still be the "Princess of the True Ancestor" but if bits and pieces of the Arch we all know and love showing up as raising Shirou "humanises" her. So to use a previous example:

Shirou: Is this Makiri or Matou or whatever even on the list?

Arcueid: List? Oh that. I never did finish reading it, it was tedious.

Or something like that, I'd have to work out the kinks.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Shiki Tohno was confused to say the least. He remembered going to sleep in his room at the Tohno manor, his first night back after spending years living with his relatives the Arimas. However when he woke up he had found himself sleeping in a tiny bed little more than a cot, in an unfamiliar one-room apartment. He’d searched the place a little to try and figure out what was going on but found nothing unusual, except for a refrigerator containing nothing but bottled water and a couple of small tubs of Haagen-Das ice cream. Then someone had knocked on the door and things had really gotten weird.

The guy who had called had looked almost exactly like him and acted like the two of them had known each other a while, even calling him by name and making references to people and events Shiki had no knowledge of. There was also something else in the way this guy acted towards him that made him a little uncomfortable. Then the two of them had gone to the place where this guy (Kokuto was his name apparently) insisted that he Shiki worked. There he had received another small shock when they had met with a woman who had looked a little like sensei and even shared her family name; Aozaki Touko. Maybe it was his imagination but he didn’t think that she seemed as good a person as Sensei.

This Touko had repeatedly mentioned some building in town that had accumulated an unusually number of suicides of the last few weeks, he’d taken the hint and was on his way there now. As he walked he was thinking to himself, trying to figure out what the hell had happened and how to get back home.

- - -

Ryougi Shiki was quickly becoming annoyed, haven fallen asleep in her own familiar apartment and awoken in a western-style bedroom in a bed that was far too soft. A red-haired maid had entered apparently to wake her and seemed to be disappointed that she had managed to wake up on her own. The maid had then informed her that “Akiha-sama was waiting downstairs and that if she didn’t hurry she would be late for school. She had paused very briefly at that, she had passed the standard age for high-school students a couple of years ago. Then she had shrugged, well she missed the end of her own school career so she might as well.

She’d gone downstairs and had breakfast with this “Akiha” and found her to be a petite girl who was apparently the new head of the Tohno family and apparently believed Shiki to be her older sister. The mention of the Tohno family had caught Shiki’s attention; she had heard rumours about them, the infamous family of half-breeds. The girl didn’t seem like a monster though just a little demanding, the first thing she had said was to remark on Shiki wearing her Kimono instead of the school uniform, she had simply ignored her. She reminded Shiki strongly of Kokuto’s little sister and there was something in her eyes underneath the annoyance, which was similar to how she sometimes caught Azaka staring at her brother.

There had also been a second redheaded maid there, who had apparently been the one who had prepared breakfast. There was something in smile and demeanour and her little “fufufu” that promised mischief but there was also something in her eyes that made it all ring a little hollow. Shiki had simply filed that away as none of her concern and left the house, contemplating whether or not to actually go to school and wondering what had just happened.

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

Blog Entries
    Oh oh, this is a thing, isn't it. Akiha/Shiki, let's do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    Also in terms of Arc's personality I thought it would still be the "Princess of the True Ancestor" but if bits and pieces of the Arch we all know and love showing up as raising Shirou "humanises" her. So to use a previous example:

Shirou: Is this Makiri or Matou or whatever even on the list?

Arcueid: List? Oh that. I never did finish reading it, it was tedious.
    Well, it would be interesting. Not sure how she'd deal with Sakura, though....

Wait, what? Is this Shiki Tohno\Ryogi Shiki bodyswap?
    Or is it Zelretch simply decided to amuse himself by swapping their locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduriel View Post
    Wait, what? Is this Shiki Tohno\Ryogi Shiki bodyswap?
    Nope, not quite.

It's more like Ryougi and Tohno are swapped into each others stories but remain themselves, right down to their sex. Only no one besides them seems to realise anything has changed, and their relationships with the other characters starts off as the same as their counterparts.

So for example Akiha thinks of Ryougi as her sister and is basically in love with her and Kokuto is infatuated with Tohno.

Was thinking about having Touko and Aoko being the exception and realising something is amiss but Aoko doesn't show up enough in Tsuki.

Blog Entries
    So for example Akiha thinks of Ryougi as her sister and is basically in love with her and Kokuto is infatuated with Tohno.
    Fic of the year, you're looking at it, folks.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Which Kokuto would this be, hm? Azaka or Mikiya? And what of Lio?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Lio just provides more yaoi than usual. Mmmm, him licking Tohno's leg...

Nope, not quite.

It's more like Ryougi and Tohno are swapped into each others stories but remain themselves, right down to their sex. Only no one besides them seems to realise anything has changed, and their relationships with the other characters starts off as the same as their counterparts.

Was thinking about having Touko and Aoko being the exception and realising something is amiss but Aoko doesn't show up enough in Tsuki.

It's all Zelretch fault, I swear!

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Like I said, all character relationships would start the same way, so Mikiya and Lio would have an obsession with Tohno. How things change from there would be based on how Ryougi and Tohno react to situations differently than the other did.

Blog Entries
    I'm going to take no small amount of pleasure in the ensuing relationship chaos.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    No, no, wait, pick up the Ryougi/Kohaku torch.

Blog Entries
    Let the shipping wars begin!

(I support Ryōgi/Akiha)
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Akiha pressed her lips against the red-head's firmly before moving down to suck greedily on her neck. Feeling the other girl squirm beneath her and pushing their chests tightly together.

It had been this way since shortly after her brother had gone off with that blonde, vampire trollop a couple of years ago. She had been...distraught when he had first left, oh she done her best to hide it as she normally did but Kohaku had seen right through that, the maid was usually far perceptive than she let on. During that time she had actually offered the young head of the family comfort and a shoulder to cry on, something that Akiha knew she'd needed even if she would never admit it, even to herself.

Then a couple of months after Shiki had left to go find his big-breasted, brainless bloodsucker Akiha had been in the middle of one of her...feeding sessions when things had gotten considerably more heated. She wasn't sure what had come over her, she hadn't intended for things to go that far but Kohaku hadn't protested and Akiha in her lust-clouded mind had taken this as permission.

Afterwards she had been horrified at what she'd done. She knew about Kohaku's past, about what she'd been through and yet she'd still...but then Kohaku had kissed her back. Softly, chastely but seemingly of her own volition. That had eased her guilty conscience even if the thought had never truly gone away. Then another worry had presented itself.

Simply put society stated that it just wasn't normal for two girls to be like that together and then there was what the other family members would think. Strangely it hadn't taken Akiha very long to decided she didn't care. It wasn't “normal” to lust after your own brother either even if you weren't blood relatives but she had done that and she with her blood she had never been part of “normal” society anyway, not really. As for what the family would think, well she'd never intended to tell them about Shiki if she'd been successful so she'd simply apply the same rule here.

Now she gazed at her lover lying beneath, her skin shimmering in the moonlight drifting in through the window and lying perfectly still beneath her like -

- Like A Doll -

She froze, a hollow feeling permeated her entire body and the heat that had burning in her disappeared to be replaced by an icy chill.

Suddenly her stomach tightened, she sprung from the bed and heedless of her own nakedness ran down the hallway towards the bathroom. Inside she bent over the toilet basin and immediately her evening meal. Afterwards she stayed there for a good couple of minutes to make sure there was no more coming.

Eventually she rose shakily to her feet and made her way to the sink to wash out her mouth. After spitting the water down the drain she caught sight of her reflection in the mirror, she was pale and her hair was a mess, she looked a little like one of those girls from the ghost stories. She was unsure what to think of the girl staring back at her, not just her appearance but what was going on in her head.

There came a knock on the door and someone spoke from the other side:

“Akiha-sama, are you okay?”

What? No, how can you be concerned about me after what I did? You should hate me, hate me!

“I-I'm fine Kohaku,” she managed to get out, still staring at herself in the mirror.

- - -

Okay, I would at least like to point out that Akiha has been on Kohaku's crazy-juice for a while in this one.

Basic idea for this was with Shiki off having his near-side fun times, it's up to Akiha to take of near-side business.

The Hero and the Dusk Maiden

Emiya Shirou was never what one would have called a curious boy, not in the usual sense anyway. In fact he had a goal in life, a goal that drove him and kept him focused; he was going to become a hero, just like his father.

Still when he had heard the stories about the old school building he had felt that he had best check it out. He’d heard it said that every school had rumours like this and most of the time they weren’t even a little bit true. However sometimes they were true and even when they weren’t occasionally the real cause of the rumours could be something just as nasty, and very rarely worse. As a hero of justice it was his job to protect normal people from things like that, so he had sneaked into the old building, in search of the mirror that was supposedly haunted by a ghost named Yuuko that drew people in and never let them go.

To his surprise and initial fear he had found that the ghost was very real and was indeed named Yuuko. However when he got over his shock he noticed that she seemed to be far from vengeful and evil, in fact she was one of the nicest and most cheerful people he had ever met if a bit prone to teasing and she had followed him around the school for the rest of the day. Being in her company constantly it had not taken long for him to notice that her cheerful mood dropped when he tried to broach the subject of her death or the rumours surrounding. This was understandable but had still caused a bad feeling in his gut and so he had resolved to investigate as soon as classes ended.

So here he was back in the old building and in a basement, the entrance to which had been hidden behind the mirror where he had first met Yuuko. There he had found it, the thing that had vindicated the heavy, sickly sensation in the pit of his stomach; Yuuko’s body. It was nothing but bones now not a scrap of skin or muscle, even the maggots had long since abandoned it. The rumours said that Yuuko had died about sixty years ago when the school had first opened and the shreds of uniform seemed to confirm this, if that was true then she must have been alone for a long time maybe even seeing herself rotting away and being devoured by the insects. He felt something catch in his throat, the thought alone made him want to cry for her, how could she act so cheerful?

He inspected body and found that her left leg was broken, his first thought was that she must have fallen down the stairs and when no one had come she had been trapped and slowly starved to death. That idea was bad enough but something in the back of his mind had told him to take a closer look, so reluctantly he had inspected the body further and after a handful of minutes he had found it. The break on her left leg was too clean and his father had once told him that a clean wound like that had more often than not been inflicted deliberately. Someone had purposefully broken her leg and left her here to starve to death!

He picked up his flashlight intending to take a look further into the room, the crime was decades old but there might still be some clues, it was a scant hope but he still had to try, a true hero didn’t give up that easily. What he found caused all his conscious thoughts to temporarily cease.

At the far end of the room covered in dust and cobwebs, was an alter. Surrounding that alter on the walls and roof were a large number of talisman, the ink was too faded to see what was written on them but the sight still sent a chill through him.

He approached slowly, cautiously despite the ominous feeling in his stomach he had to know and he hoped desperately it wasn’t what he thought it was. Unfortunately what he could make out from the scraps of writing that were still legible confirmed his worst fears Yuuko had been used as a human sacrifice.

He felt his empty hand tighten into a fist, his nails starting to dig into the palm of his hand. Human sacrifice, that was more than injustice that was just…wrong. He had to do something about it, he had to help her!

But how could he help somebody who was already dead…?

- - -

Shirou stood inside the church looking at the weird priest who had just declared him to be the seventh and final “Master” of the fifth Holy Grail War. However the whole night had been full of weird events.

Tonight was actually the anniversary of the first day he had met Yuuko and he had snuck back into his old school after dark in order to spend some time with her. Her days were lonely now with him gone and he felt guilty over that, if only he was better at magic he might be able to help her leave the school! After leaving he had come across something incredible, a battle between two men who had clearly been more than human. Then one of the two had spotted him and he had felt a fear like he had never known before and he had run home faster than he knew he could manage. But the man had seemingly been waiting for him there and the only reason he had survived was because of the appearance of a blonde woman wearing a blue dress and silver armour. Now he was here in this church, being told that he had to participate in a ritual where seven people must battle to the death. Most of the night had been absurd ever since leaving Yuuko but this was just too much.

“Hold on,” he said. “I have no intention of becoming a Master.”

The priest quirked an eyebrow, for some reason Shirou found that annoying.

“Oh? But the Holy Grail will grant you any wish if you can get your hands on it. Would you still refuse knowing that?”

“Regardless I-“ Shirou began before cutting himself off a thought having just crossed his mind. Any wish?

“What do you mean any wish? There must be limits?” he asked the priest.

“There are no limits to what the Grail can accomplish,” the priest replied, “If you wanted it could even bring back the dead.”

Shirou started, the way the priest was looking at him it was almost like the man had read his mind, he mentally laughed at himself, that wasn’t likely but even so he had still answered the question Shirou most wanted to know the answer to. For the years since he’d met her he had been trying to find a way to help Yuuko and had kept hitting dead ends, it seemed it really was impossible to help someone who was already dead, even though he refused to give up. Yet now here it was, the solution to their problem was right here in front of him. The path would be dangerous and involve bloodshed but he could not turn this chance down, it may never come again. Besides from what the priest and Tohsaka had told him he thought he would only need to defeat the enemy Servants and not the Masters, so he wouldn’t need to kill anybody either. Yes he would do it, he would finally be able to save Yuuko.

“Fine,” he said, “I accept.” The churchman grinned ominously, almost sinisterly before speaking again:

“Then rejoice Emiya Shirou, for your wish may be granted.”

- - - - - -- - - --

This came from Beam's suggestion last week about a Shirou x Yuuko fic. For some reason I couldn't forget the idea and ended up sketching out a couple of ideas, this being one.

If I were to write this properly I would mess with the timeline a little bit, having a the third war take place at the same time Yuuko was killed with all the implications there in.

Another idea I had was for a Akiha/Yuuko fic (maybe yuri, maybe friendship) wherein the demon Yuuko was sacrificed to appease was the same demon that gave the Tohno their cursed blood centuries ago.

Another idea I had was for a Akiha/Yuuko fic (maybe yuri, maybe friendship) wherein the demon Yuuko was sacrificed to appease was the same demon that gave the Tohno their cursed blood centuries ago.
    I'd like to see that. I'd also like to see more of this. Shirou is going to be most disappointed, though, when he finds out the Grail has been cursed.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, a one with Yuuko in it! Nice job PhoenixAct!
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?