Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World of Warcraft/Warcraft General

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I miss being Horde solely because I was originally Tauren when possible and they are getting some very nice looking models in the next expansion. Unless my guild changes though I'll just have to be content with the Dwarf models.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zkrav/advanced
    This is my main, really hyped up for WoD, although on a break right now.

マリーの味方
    Trubo, you post on mmo-champion, don't you? I just realized your avatar looked familiar, and lo and behold you have the same name too. I recently saw you in the F/SN thread in the Cinema/TV Shows/etc forum. My username is Sesto.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not very original with avatars but yes, that's me. Mostly post in the Death Knight, Druid and Warrior sub-forums.

Still kinda pissed off that Fury feels brain-dead as of the latest build. I hope they manage to add something, because BT+Stormbolt+RB+WS isn't gonna cut it for an interesting spec.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I won't hold my breath. I'll be Arms + Prot/Glad unless Arms' damage gets nerfed to shit due to WW getting nerfed to shit, in which case Feral/Guardian it is.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, Garrisons. Your guys' plans? This is what I'm planning on doing with all of my characters.

Level 1

First Small Plot = crafting profession related to your armor type

First Large Plot = whatever it is that the game forces you to build (Barracks?) as you will not be able to change this until much later.

Level 2

Second Small Plot = Salvage Yard. This will allow you to upgrade/outfit your followers, which will be important in doing the rare follower missions that can reward raid gear.

First Medium Plot = Barn if you will be reaching Nagrand before you get the Garrison to level 3, otherwise the Inn.

Level 3

Third Small Plot = Your choice. I imagine many will pick either the Enchanter's Study (so as to de stuff) or the Storage building

Second Medium Plot = whatever you didn't build that was mentioned in Level 2

First Large Plot = Can be changed at this point but the Barracks is pretty good to have since more followers. Your call on what to do.

Second Large Plot = Your choice but I imagine most everyone will be picking either the Stables or Mage Tower.

I don't know, I'll probably pick on the go. Haven't really checked many spoilers about the quests and zones, mostly focused on my class's changes tbh.

マリーの味方
    All I know is that I'll eventually get the Stables because I like collecting mounts. The toy factory seems fun, too.

マリーの味方
    Heh, because of the freeing up of names they did, I managed to claim a bunch of Type-Moon related character names on a realm that is connected to mine. (ignore the classes/races, was just reserving the names). Though to tell you the truth I imagine most of them were just never claimed in the first place.

Sadly on my actual realm I couldn't get anything. Which is shitty because I wanted to name change my priest to Kotomine/Caren/Karen/Hortensia.

Tiger Dojo Can't Stop Won't Stop Nephirin's Avatar
    Kotomine strikes me more as a rogue/monk type all things said. Well, maybe his Fate self would work as a Shadow priest, what with mud flinging.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    I haven't played WoW, but I kinda liked Fate/Another II, an FSN map for Frozen Throne. Hilariously stupid at some points (lol Assassin can cut through Avalon, lol Invisible Air doesn't hit Assassin, lol Archer's specials are all insanely weak other than UBW and Hrunting), but it's pretty good.
    Y'know, we should put together a Beast's Lair game of Fate/Another sometime. That'd be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's too simple and clear. It definitely can't be the right answer.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I won't lie, if there was a drill hair or twin tails option I'd make a female mage.

Also, while nerfs are never fun, thank god for Furious Strikes not being the go-to talent. Not like it'll matter as Unquenchable Thirst will probably be what's used while raiding until end of Tier 17, then Sudden Death.
    Last edited by Trubo; October 18th, 2014 at 12:16 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvarkz View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...zkrav/advanced
    This is my main, really hyped up for WoD, although on a break right now.
    6.0.2 really changed our stat weights. If I'm remembering correctly from the 6.0 Warrior thread on MMO:

SMF (self-buffed values) - Haste 6% > Crit ~44% > Mastery > More Haste > More Crit
    TG (self-buffed values) - same as above but Crit ~48%.

This just just for T16 stuff as we don't have any Multistrike yet. Pretty sure Versatility is our worst stat anyway.

Also, socket bonuses are worth getting, dunno why you weren't already matching your helm.

Red = Crafty (+10 Haste / +10 Crit) or Keen (+10 Haste / +10 Mastery)
    Blue = Rigid (+20 Crit) or Sensei's (+10 Crit / +10 Mastery)
    Yellow = Smooth (+20 Crit) or Fractured (+20 Mastery)

Also, and something I need to get around to doing, change your Bracer enchant to the MoP Strength enchant.
    Last edited by Trubo; October 18th, 2014 at 12:35 AM.

マリーの味方
    Well, managed to petition a GM to free up a name. Now the only question is whether I should name change my priest to Ortensia or Hortensia.

Tiger Dojo Can't Stop Won't Stop Nephirin's Avatar
    Ortensia. It's the Italian version of the name, and that's where Caren is from.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's too simple and clear. It definitely can't be the right answer.
    It has to be something that makes no sense at all so we can say that Nasu is wrong.

マリーの味方
    CM5 has it as Hortensia, which is why I had doubts about which one to use. Though I went with Ortensia anyway.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    What, someone unfamiliar with a language gets a name wrong? Impossible.

Back on topic, what class/spec do you all think you're going with? Haven't decided yet if I'll go back to my Druid (Fire Kitty) or stick with my Warrior.

マリーの味方
    Hunter, as always. Hopefully Survival if it looks any better at 100 than it does at 90.

I'm thinking that I'll probably start playing seriously again this expansion, so that'll be fun.

My old character, not played for ages.

Field Marshal, best Rogue EU.
    Last edited by Strife ❤️; October 20th, 2014 at 03:25 PM.

Planning on going Gladiator Stance DPS/Fury offspec probably. And an Unholy/Blood DK as alt.