Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Theories for new Melty Blood in HD

夜魔 Nightmare

Theories for new Melty Blood in HD

I think that this time, the characters of Fate/stay night and Fate/hollow ataraxia will appear in this new game Melty Blood series, as well as in Kara in Kyoukai and some of Fate/zero will also. Here is a timeline that I made based on the times in which events occurred in these series:

Timeline corrected:

Between January 31 to February 14, 1990 - Fate/zero
    From August 1995 until March 1996 - Kara in Kyoukai 2 - Murder Speculation Part 1
    From March 1996 until June 1998 - Kara in Kyoukai 4 - The Hollow Shrine
    July 1998 - Kara in Kyoukai 3 - Remaining Sense of Pain
    September 1998 - Kara in Kyoukai 1 - Overlooking View
    November 1998 - Kara in Kyoukai 5 - Paradox Spiral
    January 1999 - Kara in Kyoukai 6 - Oblivion Recorder
    February 1999 - Kara in Kyoukai 7 - Murder Speculation Part 2
    March 1999 - Kara in Kyoukai Epilogue - Final Chapter
    Between 21 October 1999 to 2 November 1999 - Tsukihime
    Between January 31 to February 15, 2000 - Fate/stay night
    July 2000 - Kagetsu Tohya
    August 2000 - Melty Blood
    Setember 2000 - Melty Blood Re-ACT
    Between 08 to October 11, 2000 - Fate/hollow ataraxia
    From October 2000 until July 2001 - Melty Blood Act Cadenza (Neco-Arc, White Len and Neco-Arc Chaos Special Route Scenarios only)
    August 2001 - Melty Blood Actress Again and Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code

- Len never gets mentioned in the original Melty Blood.
    - The events that occur in the original Melty Blood take place in August 2000 (Ten months after Tsukihime), while the events of Tsukihime passed in October 1999. Already in Melty Blood Actress Again, these events take place in August 2001 (one year after of Melty Blood original).
    - The events that occur in Kagetsu Tohya take place exactly nine months after the events of Tsukihime.
    - I think the events in Melty Blood Re-ACT, came a month after the events of Melty Blood original (which gave Aozaki Aoko time to use the remains of blood of Zepia Eltnam Oberon, which contains the Reality Marble Tatari, in order to together with the hidden personality that she took of Len, in order to create White Len).
    - Only events in the story-modes of Neco-Arc, White Len and Neco-Arc Chaos Special Route (where he faces Neco Chaos Black G666) are considered canon in Melty Blood Act Cadenza. As for the story-modes of the other characters are not really canon.
    - Characters with story-modes which are within the main event of Melty Blood Actress Again Melty Blood Actress Again and Code Current (The repeformance of Hologram Summer of Night of Wallachia/TATARI in Misaki Town, performed by Dust of Osiris):

Tohno Shiki, Sion Eltnam Atlasia, Arcueid Brunestud, Ciel, Tohno Akiha, Hisui & Kohaku, Kohaku, Miyako Arima, Night of Wallachia, N, Nanaya Shiki, Sion TATARI, Red Arcueid, Akiha Vermilion, Mech-Hisui, Yumizuka Satsuki, Len, Neco-Arc (Playstation 2 route), Aozaki Aoko, White Len, Kishima Kouma, Riesbyfe Stridberg (Original Arcade Route), Michael Roa Valdamjong, Ryougi Shiki, Powerd Ciel and Archetype: Earth

- Characters-Story Modes with that happen after the main event of Melty Blood Actress Again Melty Blood Actress Again and Current Code (Following the destruction of Dust of Osiris):

Hisui, Neco-Arc (Original Arcade Route), Seifuku Akiha, Tohno Shiki Boss Rush Story Mode, Neco & Mech, Koha & Mech and Riesbyfe Stridberg (Current Code Special Route).

PS: The events of Fate/stay Night takes place after of events occurring in Tsukihime (which explains why the Bazett Fraga McRemitz and Caren Ortensia will make an appearance in future Tsukihime 2).
    Last edited by omegasonic1005; May 6th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Rowanism's Avatar
    What new Melty Blood series? And why would a Servant be in it?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors gwonbush's Avatar
    Fate/Zero, and by extension, Fate/Stay Night, cannot take place in the years you mentioned. Rider mentioned Clinton as a formidable foe in taking over the world, so the year has to be at least 1993, the year he took office.

Not to mention, you forgot the 'h' in Theories.

You know, it's very unlikely that a Servant will appear in Melty Blood. I mean, it's Misaki, not Fuyuki. And there's all the power levels and all. And even if you meant people like Shirou and Rin, it would still be unlikely. I mean, it's more likely to Soujurou and Alice to make in than anyone else.
    But, to be honest, I don't know how there could be yet another Melty Blood. You see, with Tatari completely gone by the time of AC, there's nothing left to simulate the dead characters. They could go as far as take these guys scenarios from the game, but I don't think that the Matango would do it. And, to be fair, the entire Tatari plotline is starting to get overused.
    IF there's another MB sequel, I hope they take on from the fabled Tsukihime 2 line and just ignore the minor inconsistencies.

P.S: ^ Not really. Fate/Stay Night is set one year after Tsuki, if the Matango is to be believed. But, you know, his interviews shouldn't be trusted.

Happy Megane Sion is Best Sion! ChiakiKakumei's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You forgot to mention Current Code since Archetype: Earth's arrival could have been after the Dust of Osiris Arc.

And also. Act Cadenza is very inconsistent as in Sion returning to Atlas on that ending while She still stayed in Misaki during AA.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fixed your eyesore title for you!

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Melty Blood games are all different refractions in the kaleidoscope of continuity. That's my story and I'mma sticking to it.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    The end of tsukihime is the beginning of fate stay night -nasu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

You're an odd one.

Edit: not you Tobias, just in case.

Blog Entries
    Didn't you also have a bunch of ridiculous baseless theories for the prisma ilya anime?
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

This guy is a revolutionary.

System ∀-99 ∀Gundam BananaShiki's Avatar
    What would the story for the next MB be about anyway?
    At this point, it can only be an asspull.

Quote Originally Posted by Detective Blackstone View Post
    What if EA was in fact EA. As in Electronic Arts.

Does Gil have to buy DLC for its full power?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Fuck imouto, get power.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking that the Melty Blood HD version was going to be either an HD remake of the original or a reboot of the series. Since whether it gets released or not seems to be tied up on the Type Moon side, with vague hints that it's not going to happen until the Tsukihime remake does.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always thought HD Melty is UNIB.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    That makes the comments like "Oh, we want to make it, but Type Moon thinks it's too early right now!" make very little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by omegasonic1005 View Post
    October 2000 - Kagetsu Tohya
    - The events that occur in Kagetsu Tohya take place exactly one year after the events of Tsukihime.
    I don't think the same, since KT occured in summer 2001 (July I guess, just re-read KT from here).
    Last edited by walrus; May 1st, 2012 at 06:04 AM.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    You know, it's very unlikely that a Servant will appear in Melty Blood. I mean, it's Misaki, not Fuyuki. And there's all the power levels and all. And even if you meant people like Shirou and Rin, it would still be unlikely. I mean, it's more likely to Soujurou and Alice to make in than anyone else.
    But, to be honest, I don't know how there could be yet another Melty Blood. You see, with Tatari completely gone by the time of AC, there's nothing left to simulate the dead characters. They could go as far as take these guys scenarios from the game, but I don't think that the Matango would do it. And, to be fair, the entire Tatari plotline is starting to get overused.
    IF there's another MB sequel, I hope they take on from the fabled Tsukihime 2 line and just ignore the minor inconsistencies.

P.S: ^ Not really. Fate/Stay Night is set one year after Tsuki, if the Matango is to be believed. But, you know, his interviews shouldn't be trusted.
    Wrong. The Reality Marble TATARI still exists in three persons/places:

Inside of Sion Eltnam Altasia (vampiric blood still flows in his veins)
    Inside of White Len
    Inside of the remains and blood of Zepia Eltnam Oberon, which allowed that Aozaki Aoko collected in order to create White Len and I have no doubt that she still has some of these remains and blood samples stored with it.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiakiKakumei View Post
    You forgot to mention Current Code since Archetype: Earth's arrival could have been after the Dust of Osiris Arc.

And also. Act Cadenza is very inconsistent as in Sion returning to Atlas on that ending while She still stayed in Misaki during AA.
    No my dear. I said that only the story-modes of Neco-Arc, White Len and Neco-Arc Chaos (where he faces Neco Chaos Black G666) are the ones that occur after Melty Blood Re-ACT and before Melty Blood Actress Again. As for the story-modes of the other characters did not occur within the the timeline of the game, they were only placed in this game to give time for Kinoko Nasu write the script for the real sequence of Melty Blood Re-ACT, which is the Melty Blood Actress Again.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    ugh, this again.

Quote Originally Posted by gwonbush View Post
    Fate/Zero, and by extension, Fate/Stay Night, cannot take place in the years you mentioned. Rider mentioned Clinton as a formidable foe in taking over the world, so the year has to be at least 1993, the year he took office
    ^^^
    It's one of the few certain historical signposts we have for Fate. So you can't just ignore it.

I also find it hard to believe that the "mai waifu" otaku meme was around in 2000, when that phenomenon hadn't taken off yet.

Also, Complete Material has already said that the games do not strictly take place in 1990 and 2000. It's the 1990s and the 2000s.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; May 6th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sooo . . . why don't they just make a Super Mash-Up Type-Moon fighting game?

You know, something like Street Fighter x Tekkan where a good number of the characters are playable and you create a fighting partnership.

Something fun like that with maybe a gag story behind it. Like Carnival Phantasm or Take Moon.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.