Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitchens and Classrooms

Ginger Magus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    The SNES ones, the ones I PMed you about, remember?

Also, done. I am now 100% wakamier (it's a real word now).

@Certis: I hope you're ok with me using your work. Let me know if you prefer me not to.
    I love it 110%!

Quote Originally Posted by Certis Baliano View Post
    I love it 110%!
    Excellent.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    this scares me. the second part i mean.
    And best of all, one of the other players made a small humanish child caster to be the little sister (n,n)

I spent 98% of my money on my armor and weapon, I ended up with just enough for a haversack, and some very basic gear.

But I had armor that sealed me in, protected me from cold, had an integrated bottle of air for if/when I had to go under water, and had a little cocoon thing on the shoulder for the little sister to ride in/get inside for when going under water.

Then I out-bullsrushed an Ogre and grappled/drilled it to death (^,^) (I sat down with the GM and came up with a way to make a friggin drill in D&D...and for that encounter I did not roll anything bellow an 18, that night was glorious)

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is... I know this kind of player. I know it very well.

I am exactly this.

I'm the guy who got asked by his DM to please change characters, because his bard was too overpowered.
    And I loved every minute of it.
    That....is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I also played Legend of the Dragoon...that was an awesome game.
    Yes. Yes it is. And it has a decent fandom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And best of all, one of the other players made a small humanish child caster to be the little sister (n,n)

I spent 98% of my money on my armor and weapon, I ended up with just enough for a haversack, and some very basic gear.

But I had armor that sealed me in, protected me from cold, had an integrated bottle of air for if/when I had to go under water, and had a little cocoon thing on the shoulder for the little sister to ride in/get inside for when going under water.

Then I out-bullsrushed an Ogre and grappled/drilled it to death (^,^) (I sat down with the GM and came up with a way to make a friggin drill in D&D...and for that encounter I did not roll anything bellow an 18, that night was glorious)
    yup sounds like one hell of a game
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That....is hilarious.
    Bard sings.

EVERYBODY IS NOW HERAKLES.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bard sings.

EVERYBODY IS NOW HERAKLES.
    And when they meet​ Herakles?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    And when they meet​ Herakles?
    Rockswords fall, everyone dies.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    I remember a time when a friend of mine kept making ranger class characters, it wasn't until after a half dozen characters that everyone realized that he was basing all his characters after the power rangers. He got through about two series of cast members before the DM realized what he was doing and made him stop.

Don't worry, the liquid is resplendent Incarnite Azurnum's Avatar
    Wait! We're all wearing starmantle cloaks, have evasion through some means and have a nigh infinite source of re-roll!
    Last edited by Incarnite Azurnum; May 4th, 2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: No need for improved evasion when you have unlimited rerollls

Blog Entries
    I remember a time when a friend of mine kept making ranger class characters, it wasn't until after a half dozen characters that everyone realized that he was basing all his characters after the power rangers. He got through about two series of cast members before the DM realized what he was doing and made him stop.
    how so? were they obvious or ripping off the characters whole sale?

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Wow, that is AWESOME! Sounds like something Mr. Welch would no longer be allowed to do.

Someone put this shit on /tg/!

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The fa/tg/uys would be pleased.

Don't worry, the liquid is resplendent Incarnite Azurnum's Avatar
    I have to ask though, what system is this based on or is it just a generic table top system?

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    how so? were they obvious or ripping off the characters whole sale?
    He took their regular non-transformed names and corresponding color to apply to his rangers. An example would be, Tommy Oliver a ranger who wears green.

Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    He took their regular non-transformed names and corresponding color to apply to his rangers. An example would be, Tommy Oliver a ranger who wears green.
    Did he switch to black armor later on?

Blog Entries
    ah, i see. that's bad. i mean once off as a gag is fine but that's a bit much

Did he switch to black armor later on?
    Sadly no, the DM stopped him before he could.

*raises interested eyebrow*

I really should try to actively find these games more.

Anyone know where I should start lookin'?