Page 3 of 190 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lives and Times of Kaleido Shirou Schweinorg

Blog Entries
    What. The. Hell.
    Archerko is NOT GB'd Shirou. She's an AU Illya.
    And if this idea *has to have* GB'd Shirou, I'm out. See you much later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    What. The. Hell.
    And if this idea *has to have* GB'd Shirou, I'm out. See you much later.
    Of course not, while gender-bending is well within the kaledioswords power(and it would definatly do so if it wanted), it thinks putting Shirou in drag and making him a trap is way funnier. Shirou is not amused by this.

Blog Entries
    What. The. Hell.
    Except that 'Archer-ko' is Archer + the ko diminutive. It can be whatever fits within those bounds, and ko has feminine connotations. Thus, gender-bent Archer. Simple.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Except that 'Archer-ko' is Archer + the ko diminutive. It can be whatever fits within those bounds, and ko has feminine connotations. Thus, gender-bent Archer. Simple.
    Except Archerko is the AU Illya in the Sword Dancer series. :/
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    EMIYA is Archer. Gilgamesh is Archer. You see how these things are not mutually exclusive? Same with the name 'Archerko'. It has much broader potential applications than the single use that series put it to.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Except for all the Archerko's who aren't.

Blog Entries
    EMIYA is Archer. Gilgamesh is Archer. You see how these things are not mutually exclusive? Same with the name 'Archerko'. It has much broader potential applications than the single use that series put it to.
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Except for all the Archerko's who aren't.
    There are no other "Archerko's", though.
    Just saying that the "-ko" can be added, doesn't mean that it has.
    And "Gil-ko" is already around, and isn't dubbed "Archerko".
    Added to the fact that Kuro is a homage to the Sword Dancer's series...
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There are no other "Archerko's", though.
    Just saying that the "-ko" can be added, doesn't mean that it has.
    And "Gil-ko" is already around, and isn't dubbed "Archerko".
    Added to the fact that Kuro is a homage to the Sword Dancer's series...
    Silly Lyco, until Nasu gives Wordof God, Archerko is simply fanon that can be forcibly mutated and replicated by fans at their leisure.

Just because you like the fan comic "Sword Dancers" a lot, doesn't mean that it's canon for everyone. Or that people have it in as prominent a place in their head canon as you give it in yours.

Quote Originally Posted by ILurkNoMoar View Post
    Basically as long as you don't take credit for the creators work or make a profit from it the government can't do anything to you for using copyrighted material. Your on a fanfic board, you should know these things.

And the person your referring to is The Master.

Incidentally, I prefer my Archer-ko to look like this
    Attachment 5407
    Hey, I colored this! Without shading obviously, but then I don't know how to do that part anyway. And I'm not even going to mention my stance on the Archerko argument. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out though, if anyone cares.

You know, i'm having trouble imagining what this Shirou would be like. I mean after about a year Zelretch kicks him out to start his adventuring and without Kiritsugu he wouldn't have the save everyone ideal, so would he be a mini Zelretch or defined by his travels into something else?

I was able to come up with this though, about halfway through his training Zel takes Shota!Shirou to the millenium castle were he meets Arc when she was a kid. They hit it off and before he leaves they promise to marry each other when they grow up(not actually knowing what it ment at the time). Problem is good old Zelretch heard them, and being Zelretch, he got them engadged w/o telling either of them. Years pass and they both have forgotten this little agreement, then they come of age and the kalediosword drags Shirou back for their wedding. The catch, it's the Carnival Phantasm verse

Or the first thing he does after finishing his apprenticeship swings by to pick her up so she can fonally see what's outside her castle

Finally had the time to write a snippet, enjoy!

Among the blighted remains of the streets near Shinto, a young redheaded boy wandered aimlessly through the smoldering wreckage that had once been his home. One could honestly say that the fire had burned away his life as the flames charred his flesh. His family and friends were dead, his home destroyed and with every passing moment the memories of his past eclipsed by the numbing pain of his surroundings as his mind went blank.
    Name:  5BLhi.jpg
Views: 1712
Size:  21.9 KB

The cries of the countless dead or dying calling out for a miracle, praying so desperately for someone to save them. He heard them as they called to him, plea’s to drag them to safety as well as their desire for him to join them so they wouldn't die alone. But he persisted, blindly walking away from them as he tried to escape the blaze.

Each breath come to him harder as the smog ridden air filled his lungs and the feeling of smoke and ashes burning him from the inside. It had seemed like hours; “one step after another”, “just a little further”, were the only thoughts that he had in his mind. But, he was only human and it was only a matter of time before his body failed his spirit. A few seconds later his legs buckled and he fell to his knee's. He continued on, oblivious to the pain form his limbs as he crawled, defying his inevitable fate. He refused to accept it; to die without having fulfilled a purpose, without anyone to remember him, without even something a simple as a name.

When he finally collapsed, all he could see was a sky opaqued by a thick haze formed from embers and wisps of black smog. As he lay there all he could think to do was pray, that someone would save him after having forsaken so many people himself. In many worlds this boy would look up to see a man with a shaggy mop of hair covered in blood, as he cried tears to joy that he could save even a single person from this disaster of his making. In others it was a stoic priest who reveled in others misery, or occasional apparition of a tainted king with golden eyes.

But here something different happened, through the infinite reflections of the Kaleidoscope was its master. Having arrived here by chance on nothing more than a whim, the crimson eyes of an elderly man looked down at a boy who's fate was totally in his hands. After a moment something sparked in his mind, gloved hands came up to stroke his beard as he contemplated an unspoken idea. He had lost so many apprentices to madness, the brightest minds of their generation broken before the might of the second magic.

“Tell me boy, do you want to live?” he said, perhaps the answer wasn't to take the best and the brightest who were already set in their ways. Desperate to claim any power and prestige they could get their hands on.

The boy nodded, wanting nothing more than to live, no matter the cost he would have to pay.

“Then you will become my apprentice, learn everything I have to teach you and follow my instructions to the letter.” Yes, perhaps the answer was not to take the best the association had to offer. Maybe it was to create his successor himself, to mold him so his mind wouldn't break under the stress. Yes, this could be a very good idea or at least an interesting diversion.

There was another nod.

“So be it.” and having said his piece withdrew an unusual short sword made of jewels. The blade's facets shined with a myriad of rainbow colored lights as the robed man pressed it against his new proteges chest, then everything disappeared in a flash of light as it melded with the boy. It wasn't until after he as unconscious that Zelretch realized they never exchanged names... Well, there will be time for formalities later.

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    UPDATE! Or rather, the beggining of awesome!

Also comes included with some rather nice art, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith View Post
    UPDATE! Or rather, the beggining of awesome!

Also comes included with some rather nice art, it seems.
    Thanks here's what I may do sometime in the future, about halfway through his training Zel takes Shota!Shirou to the millenium castle were he meets Arc when she was a kid. They hit it off and before he leaves they promise to marry each other when they grow up(not actually knowing what it meant at the time). Problem is good old Zelretch heard them, and being Zelretch, he got them engadged w/o telling either of them. Years pass and they both have forgotten this little agreement, then they come of age and the kalediosword drags Shirou back for their wedding. The catch, she's from the Carnival Phantasm verse

Or the first thing he does after finishing his apprenticeship swings by to pick her up so she can finally see what's outside her castle.

What do you think?

By the way feel free to add some snippets, remember in this everything is canon somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Thanks here's what I may do sometime in the future, about halfway through his training Zel takes Shota!Shirou to the millenium castle were he meets Arc when she was a kid. They hit it off and before he leaves they promise to marry each other when they grow up(not actually knowing what it meant at the time). Problem is good old Zelretch heard them, and being Zelretch, he got them engadged w/o telling either of them. Years pass and they both have forgotten this little agreement, then they come of age and the kalediosword drags Shirou back for their wedding. The catch, she's from the Carnival Phantasm verse

Or the first thing he does after finishing his apprenticeship swings by to pick her up so she can finally see what's outside her castle

What do you think?

By the way feel free to add some snippets, remember in this everything is canon somewhere.
    That actually sounds rather good. And then the Tsukihime and Fate casts' reactions to the sudden wedding announcement are bound to be histerical. Except Kotomine, who will be presiding over the wedding with his best troll face, just waiting for disaster to happen.

Oh, so this is gonna be like a open contribution continuity? I like that idea.

Blog Entries
    ...Shirou x Arc right of the bat. Not sure if want at all. :/
    F/GO SUPPORT

That actually sounds rather good. And then the Tsukihime and Fate casts' reactions to the sudden wedding announcement are bound to be histerical. Except Kotomine, who will be presiding over the wedding with his best troll face, just waiting for disaster to happen.
    How'd you know Kerei was gonna be presiding? It's true but still stop readin' my mind. Oh, and Zelretch show's up to give away the bride with Caren and Ciel acting as bridesmaids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake
    ...Shirou x Arc right of the bat. Not sure if want at all. :/
    You forget this is at best an excuse for crossovers and at worst a parody thread. The wedding part takes place in the CPverse, so anything beyond an excuse for a laugh at the characters expense isn't guaranteed. Anything could happen!

Blog Entries
    How'd you know Kerei was gonna be presiding? It's true but still stop readin' my mind. Oh, and Zelretch show's up to give away the bride with Caren and Ciel acting as bridesmaids.
    Little known fact: almighty janitors of lesbian legions are psychic.

Oh, so this is gonna be like a open contribution continuity? I like that idea.
    Yep, any snippets by all are welcome and encouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOfLittleFaith
    Little known fact: almighty janitors of lesbian legions are psychic.
    Sees your sig, Oh, I get it now...

Blog Entries
    You forget this is at best an excuse for crossovers and at worst a parody thread. The wedding part takes place in the CPverse, so anything beyond an excuse for a laugh at the characters expense isn't guaranteed. Anything could happen!
    You brought a pairing into it already, though. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

You brought a pairing into it already, though. ^^;
    I plan on sending shota!Shirou to the Prismverse too... Oh the possibilities! Just what until he meets The Doctor and they compare TARDIS's.